Mosaic refers to:
- An adjective meaning "relating to Moses, as in the Mosaic law.
- The Mosaic threat assessment method designed by Gavin de Becker
- An art form in which pictures and designs are built up from thousands of small tiles made of colored glass or ceramics. It was an important art form in classical Rome, in the Byzantine empire, and, in the form of geometric designs, through the Islamic world.
- The name for the photoelectric imaging surface in the iconoscope, which was the first successful electronic television camera.
- The name for the first graphical Web browser software. Mosaic was the direct ancestor of Netscape, which in turn was the model for all subsequent Web browsers.
Mosaic has more than one meaning. As such, this article is merely a disambiguation page, listing articles associated with Mosaic.
If you were linked to this page from another article, feel free to edit that article to make it point at the correct entry.