A thing of beauty is always fresh, vital, principled, and divine. 
Some samples of its masterpieces:
Benares' temple in India
"We are the same as plants, as trees, as other people, as the rain that falls. We consist of that which is around us, we are the same as everything. Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." Buddha.
"The flower is a jumble of thighs, the sun's harem - the most oriental thing imaginable." Malcolm de Chazal.
A thousand arm Avalokiteshvara from Tibet
Embroidery with a Benedictory Motif Mongolia
Shaman Painting of The White Horse General Korea
"A nice cottage. A clean table. A clear sky with a beautiful moon. A vase of flowers. No cares of the world." 15th-century Chinese writer. 
"Making contemporary art can throw up obstacles but it does not worry me. I am eternally optimistic; I am Chinese." Cai Guo-Qiang.
Horse and Groom, by Haydar Ali, early 16th century, Iran.
Dragons symbolize wisdom, virtue and strength.
- Art in Southeast Asia Sweet Briar College, Virginia.
- East Asian art Harvard University.
- Oriental Sacred Art
- Indian Artists ARTCYCLOPEDIA.
- Chinese Artists ARTCYCLOPEDIA.
- Contemporary Chinese Art
- Introduction to the Art of Mongolia
- TIBET – Monasteries Open Their Treasure Rooms
- Pictures of Paintings of Buddha
- Highlights from the Collection: Iran The Oriental Institute, University of Chicago.
- IMAGES AND INFLUENCES OF ORIENTAL ART
Framed medallion, Byzantine Empire, 500–700. Turkey.
Mohd Hoessain Enas, Minah, 1958, Malaysia.