Penn Fraser Jillette (born March 5, 1955 in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA) is an illusionist, juggler and Libertarian activist. He is best known for his work with fellow illusionist Teller in the team of Penn & Teller. The duo often perform in Las Vegas and have their own TV show Penn & Teller:Bull**** on the Showtime channel. Penn Jillette is an atheist. In September of 2011, the overweight atheist Penn Jillette called agnostics "sloppy." 
Debate challenge from a leading Christian YouTube channel
The Brights Movement was started in 2003 by Paul Geisert and Mynga Futrell in 2003 in order to assist in the advocacy of a naturalistic worldview. The Brights movement had a media campaign and was announced in Wired magazine (by Richard Dawkins), Free Inquiry (by Richard Dawkins), and on the New York Times op-ed page (by the philosopher and atheist Daniel Dennett).
Well known skeptics and atheists are listed as "Enthusiastic Brights" at the Brights Movement website. Examples of individuals listed as Brights are notable skeptics/atheists such as Richard Dawkins, Penn Jillette, Daniel Dennett, Margaret Downy, James Randi, Mel Lipman, Bobbie Kirkhart, Herb Silverman, Michael Shermer, Matt Cherry, and Babu Gogineni.
On September 26, 2011, the popular Christian YouTube video maker Shockofgod, who has over 18,000 subscribers, challenged atheist Penn Jillette to a debate.VIDEO. The debate challenge focuses on the 15 questions that evolutionists cannot satisfactorily answer.
Shockofgod points out that although Penn Jillette is an "enthusiastic bright", the website of the Brights Movement has plunging web traffic according to Compete.com. Shockofgod quipped that it appears as if his prediction that atheism will go from "a squeak to half a squeak in American society" due to the Question evolution! campaign is being fullfilled faster than he expected. The video with the prediction is located on YouTube HERE.
Shockofgod fan taunts to Penn Jillette
Penn Jillette has been contacted about the debate challenge via Twitter, YouTube and email.
Shockofgod fan: "He's watching. trust me. Most Atheists are obsessed with the TRUTH, they just don't like it."
Shockofgod fan: "Come on Penn, you even WANT people to debate because our opinions on the existence of God are too important to keep private!"
Debate challenge from Christian apologist Sye Ten Bruggencate
|“|| Sye Ten Bruggencate, of the website Proof That God Exists, has challenged Penn Jillette to a Christian versus atheist debate on God’s existence.
Penn Jillette is not merely a Las Vegas legend, as an illusionist, but also adheres to (and proselytizes for) the positive affirmation of God’s non-existence sect of atheism having stated, “I know there’s no God,” for example.
One would think that an illusionist who has made a name and a career intelligently designing shows that have dazzled audiences for decades would know that life, the universe and everything do not just happen. Yet, rebellion knows no boundaries and every atheist concocts consoling delusions—or, consoling illusions.
You may recall Sye from a previous article, Atheism’s debategate: on the Sye Ten Bruggencate vs. Justin Schieber debate and you may be aware that on occasion Penn Jillette has some positive things to say about Christians (such as in Penn Jillette Lays it Down). However, just as often he uses compliments as an open door to challenge Christians, in a good way, yet the goal is always the same: open the door just enough to squeeze in and preach the pseudo-gospel of atheism.
We will just to just wait and see how Penn Jillette responds, for now let us spread the word about this challenge. 
- Conservapedia's challenge to atheist Penn Jillette
- Penn Jillette's refusal to accept my debate offer
- Penn Jillette, here is the evidence you claim you need to debate me
- Conservapedia's reply to atheist Penn Jillette
Comedy/satire concerning Penn Jillette:
- Atheist Penn Jillette, you're still overweight! What happened?
- Penn Jillette, don't just stand there! Do something!
- Penn Jillette's walrus slide vs. thin Indian Christian lady dancers
- Indian Christian culture is better than low class atheist "culture" - satire
- Conservapedia challenges atheist Penn Jillette to debate - YouTube video
- Atheist Penn Jillete new magic trick turns himself into a chicken - YouTube video
- Penn Jillete's greatest trick exposed on Christian show plus debate challenge - YouTube video
- Penn Jillete, San Francisco Chronicle, September 4, 2011, Penn Jillette on the Joys of atheism
- Christian turn Penn Jillette into a chicken
- Will atheist Penn Jillette debate Christian Sye Ten Bruggencate?