Penn Fraser Jillette (born March 5, 1955 in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA) is an illusionist, juggler and Libertarian activist. He is best known for his work with fellow illusionist Teller in the team of Penn & Teller. The duo often perform in Las Vegas and have their own TV show Penn & Teller:Bull**** on the Showtime channel. Penn Jillette is an atheist.
Debate challenge from Christian apologist Sye Ten Bruggencate
|“|| Sye Ten Bruggencate, of the website Proof That God Exists, has challenged Penn Jillette to a Christian versus atheist debate on God’s existence.
Penn Jillette is not merely a Las Vegas legend, as an illusionist, but also adheres to (and proselytizes for) the positive affirmation of God’s non-existence sect of atheism having stated, “I know there’s no God,” for example.
One would think that an illusionist who has made a name and a career intelligently designing shows that have dazzled audiences for decades would know that life, the universe and everything do not just happen. Yet, rebellion knows no boundaries and every atheist concocts consoling delusions—or, consoling illusions.
You may recall Sye from a previous article, Atheism’s debategate: on the Sye Ten Bruggencate vs. Justin Schieber debate and you may be aware that on occasion Penn Jillette has some positive things to say about Christians (such as in Penn Jillette Lays it Down). However, just as often he uses compliments as an open door to challenge Christians, in a good way, yet the goal is always the same: open the door just enough to squeeze in and preach the pseudo-gospel of atheism.
We will just to just wait and see how Penn Jillette responds, for now let us spread the word about this challenge. 
- Conservapedia's challenge to atheist Penn Jillette
- Penn Jillette's refusal to accept my debate offer
- Penn Jillette, here is the evidence you claim you need to debate me
- Conservapedia's reply to atheist Penn Jillette
Comedy/satire concerning Penn Jillette:
- Atheist Penn Jillette, you're still overweight! What happened?
- Penn Jillette, don't just stand there! Do something!
- Penn Jillette's walrus slide vs. thin Indian Christian lady dancers
- Indian Christian culture is better than low class atheist "culture" - satire
- Conservapedia challenges atheist Penn Jillette to debate - YouTube video
- Atheist Penn Jillete new magic trick turns himself into a chicken - YouTube video
- Penn Jillete's greatest trick exposed on Christian show plus debate challenge - YouTube video