Political positions of Barack Obama
Barack Obama's political views have been subjected to controversy even before he put himself forward as a presidential candidate. Former House majority leader Tom DeLay has described Obama's record in the Illinois Senate as that of a “Marxist leftist". Which matches the fact that during his campaign, his staff were discovered on numerous occasions to have Cuban flags bearing the face of Marxist guerrilla/murderer Che Guevara. Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes calls Obama a "radical communist." 
Barack Obama is pro-abortion. The leading abortion providers and PAC supporters have wholeheartedly endorsed Barack Obama. The National Abortion Rights Action League NARAL has given Barack a 100% rating for his efforts in Congress 2005, 2006 and 2007 . EMILY's List, a political action committee that funds female candidates who support abortion rights backs Barack Obama. The nation's largest abortion business, Planned Parenthood has begun the process necessary to endorse pro-abortion presidential candidate Barack Obama. The board of directors of the pro-abortion group's political operation met on Friday June 6, 2008 and unanimously voted to recommend an endorsement for Obama. Obama has steadfastly advocated support for partial birth abortion as an Illinois legislator. Barack's wife, Michelle Obama, wrote a fundraising letter in support of partial birth abortion and against the proposed ban. Barack voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act to give a child who survived an abortion procedure life support healthcare. Obama wanted the life terminated even if he or she survived outside the mother's womb. With Obama no longer in the state Senate, the Born Alive legislation passed in 2005.In the context of sex, he quipped about his daughters, 
"If they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."Obama makes it clear if his daughters had an unplanned pregnancy, he would support terminating the life of his grandchild and it is undeniable that Michelle Obama agrees with that decision.
- As a state senate candidate in 1996, Mr. Obama endorsed a complete ban on all handguns in a questionnaire. The Obama campaign has claimed he "never saw or approved the questionnaire," and that an aide filled it out incorrectly. But a few weeks ago, Politico.com found an amended version of the questionnaire. It included material added in Mr. Obama's handwriting.
After D.C. v. Heller, Obama claimed to support Second Amendment rights.
Obama has said, "Doing the Lord's work is a thread that runs through our politics since the very beginning," and "it puts the lie to the notion that separation of church and state in America means somehow that faith should have no role in public life."
Grade-K Sex education
He believes children should be taught sex education in kindergarten, although in what he refers to as "an age-appropriate manner".
Obama spoke at the May 1, 2006, illegal immigration march in Chicago.
- We are hungry for change! S.C. January 26, 2008.
Opposition to the War on Terror
Barack Obama, in his short stint as Senator of Illinois, has made clear his opposition to the U.S. Military in policy and in rhetoric. Obama has spent much energy to argue that the Iraq War should have never been waged and that we should not be there at all, in any way. In 2002, as an unknown Chicago representative to the state of Illinois, he declared his opposition to "dumb wars". At the time, America was united in the stance against terrorism and the prospects of a rogue enemy with WMD worried the United States. Obama, has said that he does not know whether he would have voted for or against the Iraq War. Since elected to Congress, he voted against the Emergency War Supplemental. Obama did not oppose his party debating the bill long past the timeframe requested. This action directly affects troop deployment in combat zones. Obama has repeatedly called for the return of troops in Iraq. Barack Obama has a no confidence vote for the 'Surge' before the measure was put forth by General Petraeus to Congress. Obama would not denounce MoveOn.org's slander NY Times advertising against the General.
Obama often refers to his office without proper respect to those that came before him. When talking of President George W. Bush, he frequently refuses to call him President George Bush or even Mr. George Bush. Obama has also disrespectfully called him 'George Bush'. Oddly, when Bill Clinton spoke with Obama on September 11th, 2008 predicting he would win handily, Obama responded, "There you go, you can take it from the President of the United States." It appears Obama will use the term for a former president, but not for the then-current president. Examples of Obama's treatment of George W. Bush:
- "I am happy to have a debate with John McCain and George Bush about foreign policy," Obama said 
- "For all his talk about independence, the centerpiece of John McCain's economic plan amounts to a full-throated endorsement of George Bush's policies," 
- "George Bush knows that I have never supported engagement with terrorists." 
- Obama called the U.S. economy a disaster thanks to "John McCain's President, George W. Bush"  Side note, George W. Bush is also Barack Obama's President.
Support for a "global regime"
Obama is for a one-world government unaccountable to the American people, a threat to U.S. sovereignty and independence. He said "for all nations in the world to come together to build a stronger, global regime"
Obama, having been asked about his associations with William Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist, explained that views of his associates are not necessarily his own. Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, hosted a fundraiser for Obama in their home in 1995 at the start of Obama's political career. In 1970 Dorhn issued the Weather Underground's Declaration of War Against the United States.
Lack of experience
Obama has no military or executive experience and little foreign policy experience. Yet he is the favorite of the leftist attack site "MoveOn.org" for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2008 election, campaigning to the left of Hillary Clinton.
He has no clear personal achievement that cannot be explained as the likely result of affirmative action. Some examples border on the absurd: Obama has no background in physics, yet it is claimed that "Obama analyzed and integrated Einstein's theory of relativity, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, as well as the concept of curved space as an alternative to gravity, for a Law Review article that Tribe, for whom Obama worked as a research assistant, wrote titled, 'The Curvature of Constitutional Space'."  Obama's "research" for Constitutional Law Professor Tribe on this article also raises issues about preferences, as Obama had not yet even completed any law school courses on the Constitution.
Throughout his career, Obama repeatedly ducked controversial stands in a transparent attempt to make it easier to be elected to higher office. In example, as a state senator in Illinois, he voted "present" rather than "aye" or "nay" nearly an astounding 130 times. During that same period, he was planning to run for the House of Representatives, which was unsuccessful, and then for U.S. Senate, which was successful after his opponent Jack Ryan, a millionaire school teacher, was smeared with a court-ordered disclosure of confidential divorce records that both he and his ex-wife wanted to remain sealed. A newspaper that favored Obama took the unusual step of suing to force the confidential divorce information to become public, and a California judge opened the records at a pivotal time in the campaign.
Barack Obama is often praised for his speeches, except when he is not able to read them from a teleprompter. "Shorn of his Teleprompter, we saw a different Obama. His delivery was halting and unsure. ... The prepared text for his remarks, as released on his website, sounded a lot like a typical Obama speech. ... [But with] no Teleprompter signaling the prepared text, Obama failed to deliver the speech in his characteristically flawless fashion." The New York Times noted that "Mr. Obama excels at inspirational speeches read from a teleprompter before television cameras, critics have noted, but many of his other speeches on the campaign trail have failed to electrify." Indeed, when unable to read from prepared text he often fails at articulating his positions and is caught tripping over his own feet. His most recent debate performances illustrate that he may have been extensively coached over the course of 2008, although he still repeatedly fumbles at moments where he moves off his memorized remarks. When Obama ridiculed Hillary Clinton for being like Annie Oakley, it is apparent that he was not writing his own speeches. Even Vice-President Biden jokes about Obama's use of the teleprompter. In 2009, when Biden was giving a commencement speech at the U.S. Air Force Academy, a strong gust of wind blew over his teleprompter and Biden said, "What am I gonna tell the president when I tell him his Teleprompter is broken? What will he do then?" 
Obama often makes reference to his "two decades of experience" in public service work. During most of that time he claims experience, he was either going to school, working for a law firm, writing a book, or organizing community events.
Obama refers to America in the third person, as a foreigner would. In his first television interview after becoming president, Obama declared that "all too often the United States starts by dictating." Earlier, when Obama gave his acceptance speech, he said "We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America - I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there."
Obama displayed ignorance about American history when he said, "Throughout our history, America's confronted constantly evolving danger, from the oppression of an empire, to the lawlessness of the frontier, from the bomb that fell on Pearl Harbor, to the threat of nuclear annihilation."
Obama has described himself as a constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago. He held the position of Lecturer, an adjunct position, from 1992 to 1996. He held the position of Senior Lecturer from 1996 until his election to the senate in 2004. Dan Ronayne, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee, has pointed that Obama was only a senior lecturer and not a full professor. The University states that Senior Lecturers are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure track.
In his 1995 memoir, Dreams from My Father, Obama admitted using illegal drugs, including cocaine and marijuana, which he referred to as "blow" and "pot" respectively, in his high school years and into his college years, before claiming to choose a different path in life.
Obama wore an American flag lapel pin after 9/11, but later stopped wearing it without adequate explanation. Presumably it would have hurt him with anti-military campaign donors. Recently, he has begun wearing one again for reasons that are likely political pandering.
In his memoirs, Obama claimed a Life magazine article about a man who had become ill after trying to lighten his skin color by chemical means had a major impact on him. In fact, Life never published any such article.
Obama said that "[t]here was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born." In fact, Obama was born in 1961 and the Selma march took place in 1965.
Obama has been noted by several independent sources as misquoting historical events and statements by famous persons. A notable example came after Obama's win in the North Carolina democratic primary. Obama was quoted as saying, "I trust the American people to understand that it is not weakness, but wisdom to talk not just to our friends, but to our enemies as Roosevelt did, and Kennedy did, and Truman did." (Franklin Delano) Roosevelt spoke with none of the Axis or Japanese leaders and the the only communication that was sent to them was unconditional surrender. (President) Harry Truman took over for FDR and continued his unconditional surrender philosophy as well as ending World War II with an atomic bomb.On Memorial Day 2008, speaking to an audience of military veterans, Obama made the claim "I had an uncle who was one of the, part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps." In point of fact the Soviet Red Army liberated Auschwitz, and Obama most likely confused his uncle with communists.
- Obama Workers' Che Guevara Poster Was No Fluke from Moonbattery
- Alan Keyes: Obama Will Destroy U.S. NewsMax, February 23, 2009
- ,EMILY's List backs Obama, June 6,2008
- http://www.lifenews.com/nat3971.html, Planned Parenthood Begins Process to Endorse Pro-Abortion Barack Obama, June 10,2008
- http://www.prolifeblogs.com/articles/archives/2006/10/post_5.php, February 17,2004
- http://www.citizenlink.org/content/A000007034.cfm, Obama Blocked Born Alive Infant Protection Act
- David Kopel, "The Democrats and Gun Control," Wall St.J., Page A19, April 17, 2008 
- Obama says religion has place in politics, By Todd Dorman, Sioux City Journal, June 18, 2007.
- "Barack Obama reaffirmed to Planned Parenthood this week that he believes elements of sex education should begin in kindergarten." (ABC News) July 20, 2007
- http://nomoreblather.com/barack-obama-and-the-immigration-marches Immigration marches
- , CNN Obama blasts Bush McCain, May 16, 2008
- , BBC Obama attacks Bush over Iran , May 15, 2008
- FBI file Weather Underground, pgs. 46-48 pdf.
- "Fresh doubts over Barack Obama's foreign policy credentials were expressed on both sides of the Atlantic last night, after it emerged that he had made only one brief official visit to London – and none elsewhere in Western Europe or Latin America. ... Mr. Obama had failed to convene a single policy meeting of the Senate European subcommittee, of which he is chairman."
- MoveOn.org reportedly favored Obama by 70-30% over Clinton. 
- For example, Obama promised not to use nuclear weapons against terrorists, a promise Hillary Clinton refused to make. 
- Obama did not start his second year of law school until September 1989, the earliest he could have taken constitutional law, yet this article must have been written, submitted and accepted prior to that time to be published in the November 1989 issue of the Law Review.
- The liberal Professor Tribe saw the best law students for several decades, yet insisted that Obama was the "best student I ever had" and the "most exciting research assistant." 
- The Daily Standard, Obama Unplugged Lost without a Teleprompter, by Dean Barnett, 02/12/2008
- This was first displayed in the Saddleback Forum, and has occurred subsequently also.
- After one debate against Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia, the Obama campaign announced that the questions were too difficult and that Obama would not agree to future debates with her.
- "Some Obama adviser probably earned his or her dollars for that cut," the USA Today wrote. 
- Biden Teases Obama Over Teleprompter Dependence, After Mishap
- In 2007, at critical moments in his campaign for the nomination, Obama had difficulties securing the support of anti-war activists. 
- "Then there's the copy of Life magazine that Obama presents as his racial awakening at age 9. In it, he wrote, was an article and two accompanying photographs of an African-American man physically and mentally scarred by his efforts to lighten his skin. In fact, the Life article and the photographs don't exist, say the magazine's own historians." 
- Barack Potatoe Obama?
- Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz? Youtube.com