Previous Breaking News/Environmentalist
This page contains the items that were once on the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. The articles are mainly about Environmentalism.
- The best and the brightest of America's amoral colleges: Physics "genius" Billy Cottrell is serving 8 years in jail for environmental vandalism of new sport-utility vehicles (SUVs), including spray-painting Euler's Formula on one of them and the torching of the cars by co-conspirators. Liberal pleas for preferential treatment for him in jail claim he could be making "major contributions" to string theory.
- Eco-terrorists attack a Hummer. The Washington Post
- Michelle Malkin reports on the Live Earth concerts. PETA has demanded that Live Earth organizers there take meat off the menu. A campaigner said "There’s no such thing as a meat eating environmentalist".
- Why is America's NBC airing Al Gore’s Live Earth concert this weekend? Steven Milloy at Fox News says, "European governments and companies expect that global warming regulation will give them a competitive advantage over U.S. businesses." 
- 'Green' Means Money, Not Environmentalism to Madonna. Fox News article