Previous Breaking News/Hillary Clinton
This page contains the items that were once on the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. The articles are mainly about Hillary Clinton.
Last date of Archived news is Sep. 30, 2007. Contains archives from June to Sep. 2007.
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Donates Fugitive Contributor's Money to Charity. Fox News
- Hillary Clinton Big Money Donor Wanted for Grand Theft. Fox News  Michelle Malkin says: What say you now, Hillary?
- Norman Hsu, prominent Clinton fund-raiser and fugitive from justice, was apprehended in Grand Junction, Colorado, at 7:00 p.m. MDT Thursday, September 6. He was on an Amtrak train passing through Grand Junction when he fell ill. He deboarded and was taken to St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction, where the FBI promptly placed him under arrest. Clinton campaign representatives have thus far declined to comment. Source: Grand Junction Daily Sentinel. meanwhile...
- A three-judge panel will hear the other illegal fundraising case from Hillary's 2000 Senate campaign.  Read the indictment
- Experts see payroll tax increase in Hillary's speech. Wall Sreet Journal
- "Promises Made Promises Broken." One week after pledging not to campaign in Florida after the DNC voting rights fiasco, Hillary violates pledge. Sioux City Journal
- New junk science report says 'liberals are more flexible in their thinking' and conservatives ' more rigid and closed-minded, less tolerant of ambiguity';  How's this for tolerance and ambiguity : Hillary Rodham Clinton to begin criminal background checks on contributors before taking money in wake of the Hsu scandal  -- one week ago MSNBC reported convicted criminal Sandy Berger is working as an adviser to Hillary Clinton. 
- FOX News : Bush Approval up; nearly half of Americans think Surge helped in Iraq; still more would "never vote for" Hillary Clinton than will "definitely vote for." 
- Clinton unveils risky health care scheme. 
- 211 years ago, George Washington's Farewell Address: "Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism who should labor to subvert these great Pillars ...." Hillary Clinton, do you agree??? If so, why do you support the censorship of prayer in the classroom?
- John Edwards harshly criticizes Hillary Clinton's fundraising luncheon that brought together big money donors and members of Congress with expertise in homeland security as, "a 'poster child' for what is wrong with Washington and what should never happen again with a candidate running for the highest office in the land" USA Today
- Hillary Clinton’s 'new' Fundraising Team includes same old scandal-ridden friends. Washington Post
- The U.S. Senate voted 72-25 to condemn MoveOn.org's "General Betray Us" ad. Hillary Clinton, however, sided with MoveOn.org and opposed the resolution and Barack Obama ducked the vote despite voting on a bill just prior to it.
- Clinton continues commanding lead at 28% 
- Poll shows Hillary Clinton and Obama trailing Giuliani in 31 Democratic-held House seats regarded as crucial to Dems holding Congress and a drag on their reelection chances. Washington Post
- More People See Hillary Clinton in the News Than Any GOP Presidential Candidate NewsBusters 
- Hillary Clinton woos foreign firms for outsourcing US jobs; angers labor unions Los Angelas Times
- Obama tips hand to U.S. enemies, violates cardinal rule, Hillary says.
- Liberal Bloggers Boo Hillary Clinton at Daily Kos Convention 
- Elizabeth Edwards, wife of Democratic candidate John Edwards, lambastes his rival Barack Obama as "holier than thou" on the Iraq war and accuses Hillary Rodham Clinton of failing to show leadership on health care and Iraq. Fox News 
- What Goes Around Comes Around, Hillary Townhall
- Kucinich surges; Hillary falters. Democratic Underground, ABC News
- The Pentagon says Hillary Clinton boosting enemy propaganda. MSNBC/Associated Press
- U.S. presidential hopeful Obama tells union crowd he won't shop at Wal-Mart -- Staff reports campaign purchases the same day. Hillary's staff also shops at Wal-Mart. The New York Times Liberal hypocrisy in action.
- The White House made fun of former President Clinton and his wife, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, for criticizing President Bush's decision to erase the prison sentence of former aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby. Associated Press article at Fox News 
- Hillary Clinton says, "we have to end the Bush era of ignoring problems, ignoring enemies and adversaries." Iowa Votes 2008
- Hillary Clinton accused of using Willie Horton tactics. 
- The U.S. Polls: Hillary Clinton is the only candidate a majority say they will not vote for. 
- Hillary still leads unless Gore gets in. 
- If it's Hillary, it's Nader too 
- Mother Teresa's religious order demands removal of her picture from a Hillary Clinton ad. "Clinton spokesman Phil Singer confirmed that Mother Teresa's order had asked the campaign to remove the image, 'So we did.'" An example of pearl before swine?