Robert Bruce Spencer (b. 1962), is an American blogger and author of articles and books relating to Islamic terrorism (Jihad). He is demeaned by his critics as an Islam hater  . Spencer is the founder director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
Spencer is author of ten books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Truth About Muhammad and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades). He is also a weekly columnist for Human Events and FrontPage Magazine.
The David Horowitz Freedom Center, was founded in 1988 by David Horowitz (born 1939), who is an American neo-conservative writer (member of the New Left in the late 1960s) who was born to a Jewish family in Forest Hills.
Spencer has studied Islam for 20 years, largely, it seems, to prove that it is an inherently violent religion. He is a hero of the American right and author of the US bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam. Like any book written in hatred, his new work is a depressing read. Spencer makes no attempt to explain the historical, political, economic and spiritual circumstances of 7th-century Arabia, without which it is impossible to understand the complexities of Muhammad’s life. Consequently he makes basic and bad mistakes of fact. Even more damaging, he deliberately manipulates the evidence. 
Benazir Bhutto (1953 - 2007) called Spencer a "radical intellectual" and accused him of "falsely constructing a divide between Islam and West."
People as Walid Phares, Bruce S. Thornton, Steve Emerson, Habib C. Malik, Ann Coulter, Don Feder, Michelle Malkin, Rabbi David G. Dalin, Serge Trifkovic, Cal Thomas, Damian Thompson of the Telegraph, Andrew McCarthy of National Review, had praise of his work; No mention of Dennis Prager's praise of Spencer and Jihad Watch on CNN when Ibrahim Hooper was defaming him. 
- About Robert Spencer Jihad Watch.
- The Jihad Against Muslims
- What is a moderate Muslim?
- Islam Soft and Hard By Robert Spencer.
- Robert Spencer Whines and Whimpers After Being Exposed.
- Islam in the Age of Extremism. by Abukar Arman.
- CAIR-Chicago Asks Library Group to Drop Anti-Muslim Bigot from Panel
- Tikun Olam-תקון עולם: Make the World a Better Place. Essays on politics, culture and ideas about Israeli-Arab peace.
- Balancing the Prophet Published: April 27 2007
- Wikipedia and Robert Spencer.