Roger Schlafly is an independent computer programmer. In 1980, he received a PhD in mathematics from University of California at Berkeley, under Abel prize laureate Isadore Singer. He is the son of conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly and the brother of John Schlafly and Conservapedia founder Andrew Schlafly.
His blog is called Dark Buzz.
Publications & Patents
- Rigidity of Pseudoconformal Connections
- Universal connections
- THE DOUBLE BUBBLE CONJECTURE
- Double bubbles minimize
- Interactive formula compiler and range estimator
- Modular exponentiation and reduction device and method
- Electronic spreadsheet system and methods for compiling a formula stored in a spreadsheet into native machine code for execution by a floating-point unit upon spreadsheet recalculation
- Communications packet server protocol
- On equivariant isometric embeddings
- Universal connections: the local problem