Changes related to "St. Thomas Aquinas"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
21 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . m God; 10:00 . . (+47) . . Karajou (Reverted edits by ConservatismIsGay (talk) to last revision by Timothy17)
- (diff | hist) . . God; 09:55 . . (-47) . . ConservatismIsGay
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 00:02 . . (+96) . . Aschlafly (→See also: link to a remarkably good explanation of the different sizes of infinity at the icr website)
18 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . m Infinity; 19:24 . . (0) . . Aschlafly (→Classification of infinities: American English preferred here)
- (diff | hist) . . m Infinity; 19:09 . . (+2) . . Aschlafly (lessen -> diminish, in the definition)
17 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 23:37 . . (+4) . . Aschlafly (insert an "and" before "impossible to lessen")
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 23:32 . . (+90) . . Aschlafly (better definition: Infinity means unlimited, impossible to lessen. Appreciation of infinity is remarkably useful intellectually and even on a personal level. Some infinities are larger than others, as shown by the mathematician Georg Cantor.)