Changes related to "Paleoconservatism Worldwide"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
20 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Immigration; 17:37 . . (+778) . . JDano (→US immigration reform: Washington potato processors)
11 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Socialism; 20:29 . . (-12) . . Progressingamerica (Reverted edits by Ottovonbismarck (talk) to last revision by Aschlafly)
- (diff | hist) . . m Socialism; 20:24 . . (+12) . . Ottovonbismarck
2 August 2017
28 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Communism; 10:37 . . (-245) . . RobSmith (Undo revision 1363974 by JaqenHgar (talk)rv cited ref; N Korea Cuba, and China aren't communist, per Communists I huess)
- (diff | hist) . . Communism; 09:51 . . (+245) . . JaqenHgar (Corrected the claim that a fifth of the world's population was living under "communism".)
- (diff | hist) . . m Communism; 09:40 . . (+3) . . Conservative (Reverted edits by JaqenHgar (talk) to last revision by Andrewlee)
- (diff | hist) . . m Communism; 09:19 . . (-3) . . JaqenHgar (The 20th century left-wing dictatorships should be referred to as socialist, since even they themselves did not claim to have reached pure "communism".)