Changes related to "Professor values"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
1 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Liberal; 00:47 . . (+319) . . TrumpisMyPresidenrt ("4000 Blacks lynched in Jim Crow South by KKKonservative Republikkklans"-Reich-Wing Watch)
- (diff | hist) . . m Phyllis Schlafly; 00:25 . . (-1) . . Aschlafly (→Books: no comma in title)
- (diff | hist) . . Phyllis Schlafly; 00:24 . . (+135) . . Aschlafly (→Writings: She authored 27 books; Her final book, The Conservative Case for Trump, was released the day after she passed away and became a New York Times bestseller.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Phyllis Schlafly; 00:06 . . (-1) . . Aschlafly (copy edit)
30 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Phyllis Schlafly; 20:28 . . (+250) . . Aschlafly ("I think she's probably the best political organizer we've seen in American history," stated author Rick Perlstein.)
29 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Texas; 21:21 . . (+2) . . 1990'sguy (This section is probably more appropriately placed in the "politics" section.)
27 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Texas; 21:53 . . (-25) . . 1990'sguy (→Politics)
- (diff | hist) . . Phyllis Schlafly; 01:09 . . (+25) . . Aschlafly (in the United States)
- (diff | hist) . . Phyllis Schlafly; 01:08 . . (+193) . . Aschlafly (By 1990, after advocacy by Phyllis Schlafly in support of stay-at-home moms, the percentage of women aged 25-54 in the workforce stopped increasing, in contrast with many other countries.)