Changes related to "John Quincy Adams"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
20 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . m Democrat Party; 19:13 . . (-21) . . 1990'sguy (Reverted edits by Ru4dvader (talk) to last revision by Karajou)
- (diff | hist) . . m Democrat Party; 19:12 . . (+21) . . Ru4dvader (Described the lord of all democrats)
18 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 13:12 . . (-62) . . 1990'sguy (→Christianity: If we're going to keep this, it should be better worded and formatted.)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:30 . . (+119) . . Pokeria1 (→Christianity: Tweaked the first source slightly.)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:28 . . (+2,200) . . Pokeria1 (Undo revision 1422997 by Aschlafly (talk) Actually, I don't see any need to remove it, just modify the first source to make clear he was criticizing Jesus's view of God.)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:10 . . (-2,200) . . Aschlafly (removed over-the-top addition. For example, the first quote attributed to Jefferson was his opinion of what Jesus was criticizing, which is not how that was presented in this paragraph)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:04 . . (+2,200) . . Haeralis (This section did not contain very many statements from Jefferson about orthodox Christianity, making it somewhat misleading.)