Changes related to "Mark 9-16 (Translated)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
1 September 2015
31 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Aramaic; 22:32 . . (+87) . . Aschlafly (Aramaic was the colloquial language of Jesus, which He continued to use at least informally through the Crucifixion.)
- (diff | hist) . . Aramaic; 22:17 . . (+76) . . Aschlafly (→The "Aramaic" Church: restored edit by User:Scatach, also dewikified a term)
- (diff | hist) . . Aramaic; 01:55 . . (+53) . . Scatach
30 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Mark 1-8 (Translated); 13:54 . . (0) . . AugustO
- (diff | hist) . . Son of Man; 13:28 . . (+315) . . Aschlafly (Ezekiel also contains a prophecy of the Son of Man, by describing him as "perfection")