Changes related to "Second Law of Thermodynamics"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
12 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . E=mc²; 20:00 . . (+240) . . SamHB (Way more than a billion dollars; it's essentially all of 20th century physics. Also, don't use "moreover"; the paragraphs aren't connected.)
- (diff | hist) . . E=mc²; 16:13 . . (+315) . . Aschlafly (The formula asserts that the mass of an object, at constant energy, magically varies precisely in proportion to change in the speed of light over time,)
10 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Quantum mechanics; 14:13 . . (-24) . . JoeyJ (→Concepts in quantum mechanics)
- (diff | hist) . . E=mc²; 11:29 . . (-8) . . SamHB (Uranium fission isn't "alleged". It happens all the time in nuclear power plants all over the world. And it killed 140,000 people at Hiroshima.)
9 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . E=mc²; 17:41 . . (-158) . . Aschlafly (unsupported, sweeping claim removed again)
- (diff | hist) . . E=mc²; 17:39 . . (+158) . . AugustO (→Alleged Experimental verification--the Cockcroft-Walton experiment: It is - and it will be - replicated)
- (diff | hist) . . E=mc²; 17:08 . . (-99) . . Aschlafly (→Experimental verification--the Cockcroft-Walton experiment: remove claptrap: "Like all of the very famous experiments of modern physics, this experiment has been replicated, with modern equipment, hundreds of times, all around the world.")