Changes related to "Theory of relativity"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Arrow of time; 12:05 . . (+1,550) . . SamHB (Improve; explain that this is where statistical mechanics and the "classical" Second Law meet.)
- (diff | hist) . . Arrow of time; 11:04 . . (+78) . . Aschlafly (The arrow of time is a consequence of the Second Law of Thermodynamics.)
22 April 2017
20 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Liberal; 11:25 . . (-42) . . 1990'sguy (Reverted edits by Bushhate (talk) to last revision by Northwest)
- (diff | hist) . . m Liberal; 11:10 . . (+42) . . Bushhate (Added some important information)
19 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Examples of Bias in Wikipedia; 23:25 . . (+86) . . 1990'sguy (→Accountability: Permilinks.)
- (diff | hist) . . Examples of Bias in Wikipedia; 21:14 . . (+1,048) . . Constitutionalist (I have added crucial information regarding users who are abusing their power to further their political agenda by censoring any edit they think does not agree with their ideas.)
- (diff | hist) . . Liberal; 19:52 . . (-7) . . Northwest (→Liberal Organizations of thought: removed groups - although both are indeed far-Left, neither group is included in the original list (which is also limited to American-based groups, which thus rules out the Nazis))
- (diff | hist) . . Liberal; 19:48 . . (0) . . Northwest (→Liberal Organizations of thought: reordered in alphabetical order)
- (diff | hist) . . m Liberal; 17:02 . . (-4) . . Teapublican (→Liberal Organizations of thought: splc nazi)