Changes related to "Pakistan"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
11 February 2016
- (Deletion log); 08:52 . . Karajou changed visibility of a revision on page South Korea: content hidden, edit summary hidden and username hidden (vandalism)
- (diff | hist) . . m South Korea; 08:24 . . (-142,398) . . VargasMilan (Reverted edits by NORTHKOREABESTKOREA (talk) to last revision by Conservative)
- (diff | hist) . . South Korea; 08:11 . . (+142,398) . . (username removed) (edit summary removed)
- (diff | hist) . . Gun control; 03:27 . . (-159) . . AugustO (prohibiting desertion is not "gun-control")
10 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Gun control; 00:10 . . (+159) . . Aschlafly (Beginning in A.D. 314, the equivalent of gun control (the abandonment of weapons in time of peace) was punished by early Christians with excommunication.)
7 February 2016
5 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Saudi Arabia; 17:56 . . (-289) . . Aschlafly (Reverted edits by TedAnderson (talk) to last revision by RobSmith)
- (diff | hist) . . Saudi Arabia; 17:16 . . (+97) . . TedAnderson
- (diff | hist) . . Saudi Arabia; 17:13 . . (+192) . . TedAnderson
- (diff | hist) . . Islamic State; 16:29 . . (+671) . . Jpatt (Pentagon Expands ISIS Strikes To Afghanistan)
- (diff | hist) . . Islamic State; 16:22 . . (+325) . . Jpatt (→Libya: USA unsure how to stop 5000 fighters)