Changes related to "Social effects of the theory of evolution"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . m Star; 13:06 . . (+4) . . FredericBernard (→Spectral Type: Wikify)
- (diff | hist) . . m Star; 12:57 . . (+76) . . FredericBernard (Fix link, wikify, add stars template and category)
17 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . m Satan; 18:45 . . (+4) . . 1990'sguy (→Lucifer)
- (diff | hist) . . m Satan; 14:14 . . (+16) . . DeMaistron (Added name Nebuchadnezzar from Book of Isaiah.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Satan; 14:12 . . (-2) . . DeMaistron (Satan's rebellion against God is not part of the Jewish tradition -- he is portrayed as a tempter of Mankind who remains subservient to the Almighty.)
16 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Australia; 13:40 . . (-1) . . Qaz (→Demographics)
- (diff | hist) . . Germany; 13:23 . . (+17) . . Qaz (corrected to what source article says)
- (diff | hist) . . Gambling; 00:01 . . (+244) . . Aschlafly (The U.S. Supreme Court in its 6-3 decision in ''Murphy v. NCAA'' (May 14, 2018) struck down the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act despite how that law had worked well for 26 years in mostly prohibiting wagering on sports.)