Changes related to "George Washington"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
19 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . North Carolina; 14:34 . . (+72) . . BHathorn (→Federal)
- (diff | hist) . . North Carolina; 14:33 . . (+54) . . BHathorn
18 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 13:12 . . (-62) . . 1990'sguy (→Christianity: If we're going to keep this, it should be better worded and formatted.)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:30 . . (+119) . . Pokeria1 (→Christianity: Tweaked the first source slightly.)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:28 . . (+2,200) . . Pokeria1 (Undo revision 1422997 by Aschlafly (talk) Actually, I don't see any need to remove it, just modify the first source to make clear he was criticizing Jesus's view of God.)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:10 . . (-2,200) . . Aschlafly (removed over-the-top addition. For example, the first quote attributed to Jefferson was his opinion of what Jesus was criticizing, which is not how that was presented in this paragraph)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 10:04 . . (+2,200) . . Haeralis (This section did not contain very many statements from Jefferson about orthodox Christianity, making it somewhat misleading.)
13 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . m Franklin D. Roosevelt; 13:38 . . (-6) . . Aschlafly (unbolding)
- (diff | hist) . . Franklin D. Roosevelt; 13:37 . . (+33) . . Aschlafly (wikify)
- (diff | hist) . . Franklin D. Roosevelt; 13:34 . . (+146) . . Aschlafly (Conservatives further disagree with Roosevelt's concealment of his declining health from American voters in the 1944 election, and Roosevelt's weak stance towards the communist Soviet Union which enabled it to gain control over Eastern Europe for)
- (diff | hist) . . Franklin D. Roosevelt; 13:30 . . (+318) . . Aschlafly (Improperly concealed from the public was how Roosevelt's health was failing rapidly in 1944-45, even as he ran for reelection. Photographs suggest he was suffering from melanoma, but information about Roosevelt's medical condition continues to be conc)