Difference between revisions of "Talk:Essay: Atheist holidays filled with goodwill, charitableness and good cheer"
(It's nowhere near the worst thing on this site.)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 18:13, 3 May 2013
I think this page should be deleted as it serves no purpose what so ever. I have put a vote up so we can vote on the issue. Please attach your signature and a # to whichever one you wish to vote for. Dvergne 05:41, 29 April 2013 (EDT)
- Because every circus needs a clown. --DonnyC 20:13, 3 May 2013 (EDT)
- -because its childish humour. KBeer 18:46, 3 May 2013 (EDT)
- I agree with KBeer but would leave out the word "humour". AlanE 18:58, 3 May 2013 (EDT)
- Childish and also factually incorrect (Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, etc.) GregG 20:07, 3 May 2013 (EDT)
Wait and See
- Dvergne 05:41, 29 April 2013 (EDT)
True conservatives don't bow their knees to liberal mobs!
True conservatives don't bow their knees to liberal mobs - especially atheist/agnostic mobs! Hold your vote libs, but I am not unlocking the web page to pacify some humorless and thin-skinned liberals! :) "I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays." - Henny YoungmanConservative 19:03, 3 May 2013 (EDT)
What's your understanding of the word, "mobs", Cons? AlanE 19:23, 3 May 2013 (EDT)