This page is for discussion only of Main Page content and feature items. For discussion of other issues relating to the Conservapedia community please see: Conservapedia:Community Portal
Evolution's Achilles' Heels, Evolution vs. God, etc.
Evolution's Achilles' Heels book is coming out in July of 2014 followed by a DVD documentary.
Given the success of various previous creationist/intelligence design books, it will be interesting to see what other creationist/ID books come out in 2014 and beyond. I am looking forward to this matter.
Also, Ray Comfort's Evolution vs. God now has 1,618,923 views. I am looking forward to when it receives over 4,000,000 views like his anti-abortion video called "180". Conservative 14:40, 7 June 2014 (EDT)
I'm curious to know what those who have issues with the Bergdahl repatriation would have had done, had they been in charge? Is the problem the very concept of recovering a soldier who might have deserted? Or is it the number of Guantanamo Bay detainees swapped? Remember that he would likely have been used in propaganda by the terrorists, and he'd been in captivity for five years. CescF 22:41, 8 June 2014 (EDT)
We may need to modify one of the news bulletins.
One of the news bulletins needs to be changed slightly:
"Fans of the evolutionary racist Adolf Hitler go on a shooting spree. Like Hitler, they killed themselves as well. "
While I agree with the comparison to Hitler, the problem is that Hitler most likely didn't commit suicide, and declassified FBI documents imply that they were even tracking Hitler in Argentina. We may need to reword it slightly to take that into account, like "Like what was reported to be Hitler's fate..." or something like that. Pokeria1 12:01, 9 June 2014 (EDT)
- Due to competing demands and a lack of time today to investigate your objection, the latter part of the post in question will be removed. Conservative 14:24, 9 June 2014 (EDT)
- @Pokeria1, I am sure, that Hitler died in Berlin. There are witness, who have seen the bodies of Hitler and Eva Braun.--JoeyJ 05:52, 10 June 2014 (EDT)
- Except the skull fragments recovered from the bunker that were believed to have belonged to both Braun and Hitler indicated that they belonged to a woman with no relation to Eva Braun, meaning they couldn't have belonged to Braun and certainly not to Hitler, either. And claiming witnesses means little, as people can claim witness all the time even when they actually haven't. Don't forget, several people claimed witness to the Duke Lacross Team's rape of Tarawa Brawley, even when they were actually innocent. When skull fragment DNA testing indicates they weren't the corpses, most likely they aren't the corpses. And apparently both Stalin and Eisenhower believed he may still be alive. Pokeria1 09:48, 11 June 2014 (EDT)
- The source you are referring to is a book by Jerome Corsi and he is not a very serious historian. For example he believes that the U.S. government did 9/11.--JoeyJ 11:43, 11 June 2014 (EDT)
- Maybe, but he also got the idea from Nicholas Bellatoni, an archaeologist from Connecticut State, and Bellatoni even got permission by the Russian Federation to analyze the skull fragments' DNA. I'm basing it more on Bellatoni's testimony than on Corsi's testimony. Pokeria1 14:21, 11 June 2014 (EDT)
- Maybe, the skull belongs to a woman. But it was found bloodstains, that belong to Hitler.--JoeyJ 03:44, 13 June 2014 (EDT)
"All the resources that Barack Obama invested in the Iraq War is going up in smoke."
Yeah, shame on Barack Obama for starting that war. Also, it should be "are going up in smoke," as "resources" is plural. EddyJ 09:34, 12 June 2014 (EDT)
- Obama could have pulled out of that war a lot sooner. That country was bound to be taken over by Sunni Muslim extremist. See: What is the cause of the Islamic militant surge? A country that is highly in debt like the United States cannot afford to squander resources. It's all Bush's fault is wearing mighty thin at this point. I never bought into it in the first place. As President Truman said, "The buck stops here."
- Furthermore, Obama is now advocating throwing more resources into Iraq. Bush isn't forcing Obama to throw additional borrowed money into the money pit of Iraq. Conservative 22:27, 12 June 2014 (EDT)
We might need to note that Gay Days at Disney World received a lot less attendance than usual, in part due to efforts from the Florida Family Association using airplane banners.  Pokeria1 12:09, 12 June 2014 (EDT)
"We want all our troops in Iraq to come home now!"
Apparently, there is a story on the main page that has been there sinse before the 2011 withdrawal of all American troops from Iraq. )Unless the editor who put it up there thinks that withdrawing the Marines who guard the embassy would be a prudent move.) EddyJ 09:36, 13 June 2014 (EDT)