Traditional values refers to those ideals and values held to be true because of their long history and proven success, in contrast to "progressive values", which are held to be true precisely because they are new. Traditional values include; support for the family and for marriage, support for gun owners and the Second Amendment and small business owners of Real America, opposition to destructive social experiments such as homosexuality and free love.
- Liberal values
- Big government Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Police state: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist
- Liberal totalitarianism
- Libertarian values and Conservative values/Traditional values are the original American Patriot values
- Conservative and Limited government
- American values and Small town values of Real America
- Family values: Family-Marriage, Homeschooling teaching Virtue and Self-reliance