Transgender has two common definitions; both of them are forms of gender confusion:
- Similar to transsexual, but without having had a sex-change operation.
- As a synonym for transsexual.
- Bigender (both man and woman)
- Agender (neither man nor woman)
- Genderfluid (alternating between genders)
- Third gender (found in Indian culture, some American Indian cultures, and also invented by modern-day people)
- Richardson, Bradford (February 28, 2018). Growing body of research rejects transgender movement. The Washington Times.