Difference between revisions of "User:MaddieJ/2018 left-wing violence and attacks"
Latest revision as of 10:12, 18 May 2018
In 2018, republicans, Donald Trump, Trump supporters, and conservatives have been the victims of violence, personal attacks, and threats of violence.
- Twitter user Shaf Patel, a blind Muslim hacker and Trump hater, calls for the Iran government to assassinate Donald Trump.
- A woman's marcher with purple hair threatened the life of Trump and Mike Pence by holding a sign saying “Kill Donald Trump, Kill Mike Pence. It’s guillotine time, b*tches!”.
- Andrew Pollack was attacked by liberals after wearing a "Trump 2020" shirt after the shooting at Parkland when his daughter Meadow was one of the 17 victims.
- Chris Cillizza of CNN was criticized for posting a image of Trump in cross chairs on Twitter.
- A gunman opens fire on the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort in Doral, Florida before being shot and wounded by police. According to police, the shooter shouted anti-Trump remarks.