Hi! Thank for for creating this website.
Question about Government Homework
When I went to post my homework answers last night, Conservapedia did not allow me to “edit” the page. Does the website have a curfew? And for the future, when precisely are the homework assignments due? Thanks. --MorganT 17:42, 21 September 2012 (EDT)
- Editing was turned off by the system for a few hours yesterday. Sorry for any inconvenience due to not being able to post. Assignments are due on Wednesdays, but it's not a problem that this homework was late.--Andy Schlafly 17:58, 21 September 2012 (EDT)
- Thank you for clarifying. --MorganT
Sorry to belabor the point, but I thought you might find this interesting. There are currently fifteen active clinical trials in the United States using patient-derived stem cells ("adult stem cells") to treat spinal cord injuries. At least one of these trials uses induced pluripotent stem cells derived from terminally-differentiated cells. In spite of the astronomical cancer risk associated, this is an active area of clinical research in the United States.--JHunter 17:58, 20 November 2012 (EST)
- The link says the location is South Korea, not the United States.
- Anti-life types have not, and will not, allow meaningful therapy with adult stem cells in the United States for victims of paralysis.--Andy Schlafly 23:06, 20 November 2012 (EST)
- You're right that this clinical trial is in the United States (Texas). Thanks for finding and linking to it. But look at how small and limited the study is: only ten people, and perhaps half of them would receive a placebo rather than the stem cell treatment. Allowing stem cell treatment on only 5 persons every 3 years (the study won't complete until 2014) is so little that it is almost nothing.
- It is surprising that the study excludes non-English-speaking patients.--Andy Schlafly 17:30, 21 November 2012 (EST)
This company must cater to the liberal/harassment crowd, including the one on Mowry Avenue, Fremont; they have that certain "homosexual execution" accuser sitting there now. Should we give them a call? Karajou 14:06, 21 November 2012 (EST)
- What did the manager say? --DamianJohn 18:40, 21 November 2012 (EST)
I would recommend granting him delete privileges, as he has shown himself to be a fair sysop, and always vigilantly watching for spammers. Also, please do something about the 30 odd pages that still need to be deleted. Thanks, brenden 15:52, 21 November 2012 (EST)
I am getting rusty on the template programming syntax, so it took me a few edits to get the right result on both the template documentation and on the individual articles (which should not show extra blank lines in the box.) Everything is fine now, so please protect away. Thanks, Wschact 00:03, 22 November 2012 (EST)
- Well done! I've reprotected the template.--Andy Schlafly 00:13, 22 November 2012 (EST)