Hi! Thank for for creating this website.
- 1 Financial crisis of 2008
- 2 Lukashenko
- 3 Arinze won't become pope
- 4 CPAC straw poll results
- 5 Bullied and banned by liberal sysop for speaking the truth.
- 6 Username Change
- 7 Questions
- 8 Protocol
- 9 Best Wishes to you & yours
- 10 Template:Personal remark removed
- 11 Andy
- 12 Economics lecture six
- 13 No Nobel Prize was given for relativity
There was just two months work in this article reverted without explanation. The article is 5 years out of date and in need of updating. It is loaded with Prof. Jensen's hope that government Keynsian stimulus's are the solution to the crisis -- which has now been emphatically rejected by both the European Union and the United States through sequestration. Can we get meaningful discussion on any problems, or can the reversion be restored and I can continue, along with my work in Category:Budget terms, Fannie Mae, and other articles related to the crisis. Thank you. OscarO 22:20, 6 March 2013 (EST)
Hello I have seen that only administrators can upload pictures. So can you please uploud a picture of the dictator Alexander Lukashenko? Like this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alexander_Lukashenko_2007.jpg --Alex00 12:34, 11 March 2013 (EDT)
- There are limitations on use of that photo, which make it not worth the trouble for the relatively obscure figure.--Andy Schlafly 12:49, 11 March 2013 (EDT)
Arinze won't become pope
I notice to you the post that I have written on the talk page of cardinal Arinze, explaining why he won't become pope at all, I assume that since nobody answered me and you kept uphelding that Arinze will be elected on the main page's head... you didn't read it. --Swordsman 12:52, 13 March 2013 (EDT)
CPAC straw poll results
Mr. Schlafly, your headline for the CPAC straw poll contains the line "...as the older RINOs strike out.", is this meant to imply that you believe that the other candidates under consideration were RINOs? If that's the case, I couldn't help but notice that of the other 22 candidates on the ballot, only 2 appear on our RINO list here at Conservapedia (Chris Christie and Mitch Daniels). Would you like me to add the other names to the list? --DonnyC 19:58, 16 March 2013 (EDT)
- No, the headline doesn't mean that every non-winner is a RINO. It means the RINO faction of the party struck out, including critics of Rand Paul and folks like Mitt Romney.--Andy Schlafly 22:03, 16 March 2013 (EDT)
Bullied and banned by liberal sysop for speaking the truth.
On the Steubenville rape case page, I, BenCG, correctly pointed out that the rape case was stalled by local Democrat officials, only to have justice brought by the Republicans at the state level. Apparently I offended the liberal sensibilities of liberal evolutionist and atheist User:Brenden. I can understand dealing with liberal bias and ignorance on Wikipedia. But to have to deal with it on Conservapedia at the behest of liberal sysops is disgusting. Brenden refuses to accept the facts surrounding the Steubenville rape case and, like an atheist, refuses to accept credit given to Republican AG Mike DeWine for his good, Godly work in bringing the perpetrators to justice. BenCG2 14:16, 18 March 2013 (EDT)
- BenCG, your edits to the Steubenville rape case were in no way in good faith. I trust anyone with some sense can tell that the entire point of the article was not to complain about politics, but rather to explain the disgusting crime that took place. BenCG, instead of lying and manipulating people, why don't you go do something productive?brenden 00:07, 23 March 2013 (EDT)
Hi Andy, would you be able to change my username to DickV so as I conform with the first name, last initial policy ? Cheers. 09:22, 19 March 2013 (EDT)
- That's unnecessary at this point - the policy is for users who have not made substantive edits.--Andy Schlafly 09:28, 19 March 2013 (EDT)
Andy, the users who have not made substantive edits are the ones that get burned by the rule! You probably know that Mr. V, along with another of others, are occasionally beaten up for the appearance (emphasis on appearance) of hypocrisy in blocking people over the naming rule while not himself complying with it. He was simply lucky that no one was zealous in applying the rule when he was new. He is making a good-faith effort to fix this appearance of hypocrisy. Please let him do so. SamHB 22:47, 19 March 2013 (EDT)
- I must admit I always assumed Vergne was the surname. Still if someone wants to change their name it can do no harm can it? --DamianJohn 22:51, 19 March 2013 (EDT)
- So will you change my username please ? Dvergne 23:17, 22 March 2013 (EDT)
Hi Mr. Schlafly,
I am a relatively new user here at Conservapedia, but since I am very familiar with how MediaWiki works, I was able to "adapt" to here easily. I have a few questions about Conservapedia which probably only you could answer.
- Are there any plans for the MediaWiki version of this wiki to be updated? The version currently is 1.16.0, but the latest version of MediaWiki is 1.20.3!
- Is Conservapedia:Image upload requests still being monitored? If not, I would appreciate it if you or another user with the upload tag could take a look at my upload request.
- Finally, is there a page protection policy here? After searching through the help pages and guidelines, I couldn't find one. I think we need one since I noticed that Evolutionary biology careers is fully protected with no reason given, and there has been an outcry on the talk page.
Thanks, DashP 14:27, 20 March 2013 (EDT)
Dear Mr. Schlafly,
Regarding this edit, may I suggest that you discuss any such reorganization of the article on the talk page first (as did I) before you make it. Also, some people may view marking the edit as "minor" may be misleading. Many thanks, Wschact 15:00, 24 March 2013 (EDT)
Best Wishes to you & yours
May many blessings be yours on this day of remembrance. :-) Taj 02:36, 31 March 2013 (EDT)
- Happy Easter from me too --Alex00 08:11, 31 March 2013 (EDT)
- Happy Easter, Mr. Schlafly! GregG 09:12, 31 March 2013 (EDT)
Dear Mr. Schlafly,
Can you please edit the template to move the
[[Category:Templates]] category inside the
noinclude element? This way, pages using the template are not categorized as Templates, which is what is happening now. Thanks, GregG 22:16, 31 March 2013 (EDT)
- Good suggestion, improved accordingly.--Andy Schlafly 23:05, 31 March 2013 (EDT)
Would you be able to unprotect the april fools day article and talk page ? For some reason User:Conservative decided to protect them both. On a more positive note, I hope your and your family had a happy and reflective Easter. Dvergne 11:45, 1 April 2013 (EDT)
- Done per request.--Andy Schlafly 11:52, 1 April 2013 (EDT)
Economics lecture six
Dear Mr. Schlafly,
No Nobel Prize was given for relativity
Andrew Schlafly, you have repeatedly stated that no Nobel Prize was given for relativity, Nobel Prizes have been awarded for applying relativity to electromagnetism, etc. So what's your spin (pun intended) on Paul Dirac's award in 1933? --AugustO 09:55, 2 April 2013 (EDT)
- Are you talking about Dirac's shared prize with Erwin Schrödinger for quantum mechanics? Quantum mechanics disproves the theory of relativity.--Andy Schlafly 11:27, 2 April 2013 (EDT)
- "Quantum mechanics disproves the theory of relativity." And how precisely is that? As an engineer -both by education and profession- I've never heard such. Please proceed to elaborate on your assertion. --DonnyC 13:56, 2 April 2013 (EDT)