Hi! Thank for for creating this website.
I'd like to see the Christian Feasts being honored on the Main Page, be it by a masterpiece, a link to an article, etc.: the next will be Trinity Sunday. Any ideas?
Thanks, --AugustO 08:42, 21 May 2013 (EDT)
- Good suggestions. Often this will depend on what else is in the news, or what other entries editors are spending their time on at a particularly moment. Other websites on the internet are purely religious sites.--Andy Schlafly 10:48, 21 May 2013 (EDT)
Conservapedia Proven Right
I wanted to apologize if my past edit offended you or damaged the project. It was never my intent to remove information from the table, but only to enhance the layout and supplement the content through additional citations. I have also apologized on the talk page of the article, but I thought I owed you a direct apology as well.
Additionally, I still have a desire to improve the article. I have posted a proposed plan on the talk page, and I would be very grateful for your input. I eagerly await your suggestions.
Sincerely, WilliamWB 11:27, 23 May 2013 (EDT)
„Jesus prayed, often publicly, for people”
Andrew Schlafly, you claimed that „Jesus prayed, often publicly, for people”. I'm still interested in an example for this - as you said that this happened often, you should be able to provide us with one. To be more precise: I don't want examples of Jesus blessing or giving thanks ( εὐλογέω - like in Matthew 14:19) or laying hands upon someone (ἐπιτίθημι χεῖρας - like in Matthew 19:15), I'd like to see an example of Jesus praying (προσεύχομαι) publicly for people.
Could you please give us a verse? Thank you. --AugustO 15:40, 24 May 2013 (EDT)
- For example, Jesus routinely prayed in public before each meal.--Andy Schlafly 21:32, 24 May 2013 (EDT)
- „I don't want examples of Jesus blessing or giving thanks”
- „I'd like to see an example of Jesus praying (προσεύχομαι) publicly for people”
- „Could you please give us a verse?”
- As you can see, your answer doesn't match the question. --AugustO 22:45, 24 May 2013 (EDT)
My faith is VERY IMPORTANT to me
I may be a "liberal" Christian but I am devout, but some articles (guess by who?) suggest I am more associated with Satan them I am Jesus. I will not stand for it any longer--Patmac 09:34, 26 May 2013 (EDT)