Please unlock the Essay:Rebuttal to Counterexamples to Relativity page. I need to reinstate (uncomment) item #22, to track the reinstated item #22 in the main counterexamples page. SamHB (talk) 23:00, 24 April 2016 (EDT)
- Wow! That was the fastest response I've ever gotten. 0 minutes. Thanks a lot. SamHB (talk) 00:08, 4 May 2016 (EDT)
Hello, Jpatt. I received your welcome message on my talk page—thank you! So we're on the same page, is it a standard welcome to include the editor's guide links, or did I make an inappropriate edit? Thanks! Crusadestudent (talk) 18:09, 7 May 2016 (EDT)
- I've perused the guidelines, and have a question remaining: is there any policy or widespread consensus on the use of "Catholic" versus "Roman Catholic"? Other editors on Wikipedia have engaged in edit wars with me over this, and I would prefer to avoid the dispute here. Crusadestudent (talk) 18:21, 7 May 2016 (EDT)
- Edits were just fine, standard procedure. There will be no edit warring over Catholic or Roman Catholic. Do as you feel is necessary.--Jpatt 21:23, 7 May 2016 (EDT)
I deleted my user page, but still appears in the history. Please help me delete my pages at conservapedia.com and my conservapedia.com account. Please delete them. (data-provider)
re: Sam HB's main page talk page commentary
User: SamHB said on the main page talk page that my archiving on main page talk content was correct. And I couldn't find any error in what I had done.
So I restored what I did.
- I'm hanging in there in this Obama economy, thanks for asking.--Jpatt 10:11, 31 July 2016 (EDT)
Hello, a user requested the upload of several images, but I was hoping I could get your opinion of a couple. Those two are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Swiss_Peoples_Party.png and my concern is that they are seem to be copyrighted trademarks. Since CP has no relations to either organization, I'm hesitant to claim "Fair Use." What's your opinion about this? Thanks! --David B (TALK) 19:53, 2 September 2016 (EDT)
- Non-free media, "Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement." Good move to pass on this David. --Jpatt 11:07, 4 September 2016 (EDT)
Daily edit limit?
Hi again, I have another question for you, if you don't mind. An editor here says that thay are limited as to how many edit they can make per day. Specifically, they say that after making six edits, the Edit option
simply disappears from is replaced with "View Source" in the top bar. Do you know if this is sometimes done on purpose, or if this is a glitch? Thanks! --David B (TALK) 13:10, 7 September 2016 (EDT)
- Correction: The edit button becomes a "View Source" button, as if the user was not not logged in, or the page were protected, even though it is not. --David B (TALK) 01:33, 8 September 2016 (EDT)
- Sounds like a gremlin. What browser is being used? He should sign up for a new account and see if the problem can be duplicated. --Jpatt 09:37, 8 September 2016 (EDT)
Conservapedia:New Page Challenge
- It seemed at first that my new pages weren't getting counted either, so I started publishing the pages so they met all the requirements from the beginning. I would then edit as desired. Does this have anything to do with it? Perhaps only the actual page creation was counted, with following edits discounted? --David B (TALK) 21:20, 7 January 2017 (EST)
After some discussion (on my talk page and Andy's) it has been decided that I start an Internet Relay Chat channel for Conservapedia, since our old one has been dead since 2009. It is now registered and somewhat set up. I don't know if you use IRC or are interested in doing so, but anyone with block privileges on Conservapedia can also get block privileges on the new IRC channel. Unfortunately, IRC accounts are deleted after 30 days of being unused, so unless you plan on using the IRC at least once a month, there is probably not much point in registering. In any case, feel free to try it out--if you account gets deleted, we can always make another one later. If you are interested, please let me know!
The IRC channel is: #conservapedia @irc.accessIRC.net
Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else, also! --David B (TALK) 15:37, 11 April 2017 (EDT)
I appreciate your point. I guess I have been around Washington DC long enough to worry about a quote being taken out of context. I don't want to be repetitive, but can we find a way to avoid repeating pizzagate allegations in the voice of CP saying that we accept that they are true? Thanks, JDano (talk) 23:15, 12 April 2017 (EDT)
- Agreed. I am crossing my fingers it's fake news because boy oh boy is it depravity beyond belief. --Jpatt 23:32, 12 April 2017 (EDT)
- Breitbart got his wish, Podesta is now a household name for unspeakable dregs. Keeping the story neither true nor false is fine by me. I'll be glad to see it end on day. --Jpatt 23:17, 13 April 2017 (EDT)