- 1 Cinco de Mayo
- 2 Images....
- 3 Monet
- 4 Colorado
- 5 Liberty Bell
- 6 Liberty Bell
- 7 Great seeing you back!
- 8 Sacramento....
- 9 New Mexico
- 10 Thanks
- 11 Blocking powers
- 12 Great blocks!
- 13 Happy Holidays!
- 14 Happy New Year!
- 15 Basketball Articles
- 16 Blessed Easter
- 17 Easter
- 18 Thank you
- 19 Happy One-Year Anniversary
- 20 Mother's day!
- 21 Thanking you
- 22 talk page comments
- 23 Shogi
- 24 Thanks!
- 25 American Painting
- 26 Images
- 27 National Parks
- 28 Thank you!
- 29 Happy New Year, Tasha!
- 30 Late but sincere
- 31 Hans Christian Andersen
- 32 Christmas Campaign
- 33 CP article
- 34 Essay
- 35 revert
- 36 Happy 4th
- 37 New guideline
- 38 Peony
- 39 Thanks for finding that!
- 40 Cedars.jpg
- 41 Choosing
- 42 Thank you!
- 43 Vandal
- 44 Beautiful Christian songs
- 45 Lisa Marie Presley
- 46 Block?
- 47 A woman's right to choose
- 48 A serious Biblical matter
- 49 Essay on Weddings
- 50 Dead-end Page Help
- 51 Lifeway Christian Stores
- 52 Categories
- 53 Greek painting
Cinco de Mayo
I took out Benito Juarez from the "See also" because it is already in the text.
Where are you?
- ¡Hola Joaquín! -- I didn't see that you had done that and thought I had neglected to include it, lol. No problem, do as you see fit - anyone can edit the pages, and hopefully make them better. I am in New Mexico, check my user page -- http://www.conservapedia.com/User:Taj -- ¡Feliz cinco de mayo! --Taj 21:40, 5 May 2007 (EDT)
Gracias. Saludos desde Campeche, Mexico.
I positioned the image in your article the other night. The one you posted on Dan's page. Do what I do; go to some other pages with images, and copy the insert code from there, and substitute the name of your image for what is there. Adding a | between the brackets, after the image name, and typing center, right, left, controls its placement. You can also add text below the image with the same | inserted. --Sysop-TK /MyTalk 17:16, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
- Joaquín, I only noticed the article needed work after you first corrected discrepancies, that brought the page to my attention, so the credit is yours, you are a wonderful editor, and I admire your work. Thank you also for your great additions of the paintings of Monet, and I would love to see you improve upon the page. Gracias! --Taj 17:35, 26 May 2007 (EDT)
Apologies - thanks for shifting it. Pachyderm 12:41, 16 August 2007 (EDT)
- No problem! and thank you for your contributions :) --Taj 12:44, 16 August 2007 (EDT)
"Please note that all contributions to Conservapedia may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly, then don't submit it here."
- Thank you for the reply. I referenced the link to the government site where I found the info: http://www.nps.gov/archive/inde/liberty-bell.html - and about halfway down the page, under "Bell Facts" it lists the composition of the Liberty Bell, which I included in the edit. Since this is clearly written on the page of a government website, and quite obvious, I really don't know what more I could have done, or what to make of my sourced, factual, edits and public domain photos being instantly reverted and deleted. Taj 20:36, 18 August 2007 (EDT)
- My best guess is that you accidentally pasted the wrong web link. I've made the same kind of mistake many times. I value your edits, but this one was imperfect so I rolled it back.
All you have to do is to change the "px" to the amount you want.
Example: 300px to 200px.
Hope this could help.
Great seeing you back!
Taj, it's great seeing you back! Take care, --Aschlafly 00:17, 16 October 2007 (EDT)
- Thank you! I only wish I had more free time to edit here. Taj 03:07, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
I went to SCC for a semester, before transferring to ARC! Never noticed before you were in Sacramento....lived there for a while, loved going out to Consumes River, rafting, etc. :D --şyŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 20:26, 6 November 2007 (EST)
- That's great, someone from my area! I was born and raised (for the most part) in New Mexico, (also lived in Texas and Arizona) but I've been going to college out here in CA for a little over a year now. Taj 17:08, 7 November 2007 (EST)
How is that part of Mexico...? Oops.... of US!!! :)
- Hola, Joaquín, cómo estás? Espero que esté usted bien. Mi familia me dice que es caliente en Albuquerque, it's also hot in Sacramento, where I am living right now. ¿Cómo es el clima en tu ciudad? I will be going back to New Mexico for the school vacation at Christmas time to see my family. Y sí, algunas personas no se dan cuenta de Nuevo México es uno de los Estados Unidos, lol. :-) Taj 17:08, 7 November 2007 (EST)
- ¡Hola Joaquín! Espero que usted se encuentra en buen estado de salud. Thank you for leaving a message for me! Taj 14:12, 30 November 2007 (EST)
Thanks, Taj, for the alert about the vandal! I block him. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving last week! Take care,--Aschlafly 23:01, 2 December 2007 (EST)
Congratulations, Taj, you have blocking powers now! You can block any vandals you see.--Aschlafly 12:30, 3 December 2007 (EST)
Great blocks, Taj! By the way, in blocking we uncheck the first box about anonymous users. Also, I have a special way to prevent them from coming back in addition to that, which I'm going to invoke right now. Thanks again!--Aschlafly 14:58, 11 December 2007 (EST)
Happy Holidays!I will be spending time with my family back home in New Mexico over the Christmas break, and will return after the holidays. Wishing everyone here at Conservapedia a fun and joyous holiday! -- Taj 04:02, 18 December 2007 (EST)
- A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Taj!--Aschlafly 08:38, 18 December 2007 (EST)
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everyone! Taj 15:54, 4 January 2008 (EST)
- Hi Iduan! Wow are you fast, lol. Ten seconds after I created San Antonio and Utah Jazz you made additions! I've never added a template yet, as I'm still learning wiki-type stuff, but I will look to see how you did it, and add it if I make another page that needs a template. I doubt I'll make any more basketball pages though, it's not my specialty - I'm just trying to reduce the list of "most wanted" pages right now, so I'm doing any random category/subject just for the fun of it. Taj 22:01, 14 February 2008 (EST)
- A blessed Resurrection Sunday to you, Taj! Thanks for your message on my talk page.--Aschlafly 10:25, 23 March 2008 (EDT)
Thank you and same to you! DanH 02:04, 24 March 2008 (EDT)
Thank you for your support. I know you have supported me in the past and I'm glad to see that you still do now. Dont' feel offended that I didn't ask you; I decided to pick 5 (and only 5) sysops and let the chips fall where they may. HelpJazz 13:06, 30 March 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome. :) I hope you do get edit ability, you have done a lot of good work here. Taj 17:52, 1 April 2008 (EDT)
Happy One-Year Anniversary
Happy One-Year Anniversary to me! :) Joined Conservapedia: April 2, 2007. Some articles I have created: Golden Gate Bridge, Apollo 11, Appalachian Trail, Cinco de Mayo, Charles Dickens, Frida Kahlo, Santa Fe, General Electric, Loma Prieta Earthquake, Oahu, Simon Wiesenthal. (see user page for more comprehensive list). note: need to add photo here of person blowing own horn, lol. :p - Taj 23:25, 2 April 2008
- Happy One-Year Anniversary !!!
- Gracias, Joaquín! - Taj 15:06, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
- Thank you! :) A Happy Mother's Day to you as well. Taj 13:09, 10 May 2008 (EDT)
Cheers for updating the squid page. My wiki skills are still fresh! AdenJ 20:33, 10 May 2008 (EDT)
- You are quite welcome! :) I was going through the list of "uncategorized pages" to see if I could help with anything there, and noticed the squid page - and I'm glad I did, as I looked up some info on it, and learned something today! :) -- Taj 20:38, 10 May 2008 (EDT)
One of my favorite creatures, those collosal squid. Massive beasts they are. I have seen the one at NZ Museum, quite impressive. AdenJ 20:53, 10 May 2008 (EDT)
Thanks for fighting off the vandals, extending their blocks and reverting their messes. --DeanSformerly Crocoite 00:25, 19 May 2008 (EDT)
- Thank you - you are so much faster than me... I had a hard time figuring out how to extend the guard dog 1 day blocks.. I have a headache now, lol. This wasn't how I had intended to spend my time here tonight, I was going to add some new pages, not spend an hour blocking and reverting vandalism. You did a good job reverting all that stuff.. thanks for the recognition too. Taj 00:29, 19 May 2008 (EDT)
talk page comments
So, I blocked a new user for making stupid "joke" edits with sexual references in a couple of pages. The edits were clearly inappropriate. Then I got a comment (already reverted by DanH, thanks) on my talk page with derogatory remarks. Ludicrous. I will block anyone who vandalizes pages, (no one has the right to destroy other's work just because you don't agree with it) - this does not mean I should be attacked and targeted with offensive comments, or that anyone can make assumptions regarding my beliefs or views or assume that I am intolerant of any particular group of people, unless I have clearly stated so, which I haven't. Before deciding to criticize me or leave a stupid comment on my talk page, one should read my user page to see what I believe in. I am respectful of all religions, whether or not it is what I personally believe. I just wish the people who vandalize pages were as tolerant and accepting of other's views as well. Taj 18:34, 2 June 2008 (EDT)
Hi - just wanted to say thank you for the support for shogi for AOTW. I admit to having a very vested interest in it, but nice to know others find it interesting too. Thank you again. --JessicaTOhayo gozaimasu! 16:56, 22 July 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome! :) I thought your article was very interesting! Taj 16:17, 24 July 2008 (EDT)
- You're very welcome! It's so frustrating to come to the site intending to add info and instead have to spend all my time reverting vandalism. Taj 16:34, 28 July 2008 (EDT)
- Joaquín, you did a beautiful job on this page already! It is wonderful, just like all your painting and art pages - I do not know anything to improve it, it's already perfect. :) I hope life is going well for you and your family in Campeche, it was nice to hear from you again. Muchas gracias Taj 01:13, 16 September 2008 (EDT)
When a site releases an image that requires attribution and a link it should be done with every instance of the image not just on the image page. I have updated tomato but you seem to be adding a lot of food-related pictures that need the same attention. Thanks. BrianCo 16:34, 24 September 2008 (EDT)
- Hi BrianCo, thanks for your interest. To respond to your comments: other than the tomato photo in question, I have not added "a lot of food related pictures" unless one photo of an orange that I uploaded yesterday qualifies as "a lot" of pictures. Secondly, I have followed the instructions on the photo website for attribution, it does not require the attribution to be on the actual photo. I have done as the site instructs. Please read the full instructions here: http://www.freefoto.com/browse/99-05-0?ffid=99-05-0 Geeze. what a hassle. I go to all the trouble to find good images, save and upload them, make sure they are used correctly according to the sites rules, only to have someone make assumptions and criticise.. it's just not worth it, ya know? If some people here spent half as much time trying to improve the site than find fault with others... Taj 16:46, 24 September 2008 (EDT)
- Calm down Taj, I'm sorry but I didn't mean to offend. - just offering some some friendly advice. I apologise for implying that the source of the food articles was you, I guess I saw the orange article and with the other fruit/veg articles that have been posted recently, assumed too much. Mea culpa. However, the conditions from freefoto do ask that a "(c) FreeFoto.com" be put in the alt tag and that link back and attribution be included on the page where the image is posted. Only posting the attribution on the image page is not really playing fair. And I am really addressing all the other editors who add pictures here not just you personally. Also I think if you examine my edit history I very rarely comment on user's talk pages and prefer to make constructive edits to content. BrianCo 17:58, 24 September 2008 (EDT)
The NPS website has hundreds of PD images about the parks so you don't hve to ferret about Wikimedi commons trying to find apic with the correct licence. BrianCo 18:27, 7 December 2008 (EST)
- Ok, thanks! Taj 18:32, 7 December 2008 (EST)
--Joaquín Martínez 00:10, 31 December 2009 (EST)
- You are welcome, I am sorry I didn't have time to give much feedback. Apologies also for the delay in responding, too busy with holiday doings! Congrats on your promotion to Sysop! :-) Taj 02:53, 4 January 2009 (EST)
Happy New Year, Tasha!
|“||Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right!--Oprah Winfrey||”|
- Thank you for the well wishes! Cheers to you also for your promotion! :-) Taj 02:54, 4 January 2009 (EST)
Late but sincere
- Gracias Joaquín! y un muy feliz año nuevo a usted también! Taj 16:42, 4 January 2009 (EST)
Already did it. The old misspelled name is a redirect now. I moved the page and I deleted the other page after transferring its content over. User:AddisonDM 6 January 2009
- Thanks for the quick work! Taj 19:31, 6 January 2009 (EST)
- Thanks! :-) Taj 16:58, 10 January 2009 (EST)
Hey Tasha, Conservapedia (article) is back. Could you add back your additions about Joaquin Martinez, and anything else you did last time? Thanks, and thanks for your compiment which was lost in the crash! AddisonDM 14:27, 3 February 2009 (EST)
- Ok Addison, done as you requested. I couldn't recall what additions I had made before they were lost during the time we had site problems, but I added a few minor things. Taj 20:55, 17 February 2009 (EST)
- Hey! Glad to see you're back! AddisonDM 20:52, 17 February 2009 (EST)
- Thanks! :-) I only wish I had more time to contribute here! Taj 20:55, 17 February 2009 (EST)
- Terrific work, as always Addison. It is clear that you put a lot of thought into this essay, and I enjoyed reading it. Good job! Taj 15:39, 23 May 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks! AddisonDM 21:39, 1 June 2009 (EDT) (There I go)!
Thanks for the revert of vandals.--Jpatt 22:29, 17 April 2009 (EDT)
- You are welcome, I really do not like vandals who destroy articles. I have been thinking though, that perhaps it would be better for me to step back and let the Sysops do all the blocking, as you all seem to have some insights that I do not, as far as being able to tell which vandals also have other user names, and where their IPs are located and so forth. Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been busy with school and finals and hadn't seen your comment until now. Taj 15:36, 23 May 2009 (EDT)
- Taj....nice to see you here...another blistering Sacramento summer almost here! Don't worry about the check user insights...those can always be added later as we now have the ability to change blocks (no undo them). Just block the vandals you see, and if need be, we can always link them up later. Thanks, Taj!--₮K/Admin/Talk 22:52, 23 May 2009 (EDT)
Hey Taj, happy Independence Day 1 day late! AddisonDM
I hope your Thanksgiving was good. Please be aware of our Guidelines regarding blocking. Non-Administrators should not be blocking for reasons of policy, or subjective reasons such as user name, unless such name is blatantly obscene. Communications from blocked users should be passed on to one of the Admins as well.
- Hi Geo, thanks for letting me know about the policy update. I only ever have blocked for clearcut vandalism though. I'm glad to have block abilities so I won't experience that helpless feeling of not being able to stop them when someone goes on a spree of vandalism. Finals are coming up soon, after that I should be able to contribute a bit more around here! Taj 15:40, 29 November 2009 (EST)
Nice photo, pretty flower! --Joaquín Martínez 15:26, 3 December 2009 (EST)
- Thank you! :-) I am trying to complete the state flowers project I started a year ago. Taj 16:58, 3 December 2009 (EST)
Thanks for finding that!
Thank you for finding that error. My text entry puts characters in pairs, so it can give some weird results if I do not pay attention. I will check my other character submits for errors.--Wuhao1911 21:18, 21 December 2009 (EST)
- No problem. I'm certainly no expert on Chinese language, but I knew that Lao Tzu's name couldn't translate to "cheese sandwich" in Chinese, lol. Taj 18:34, 31 December 2009 (EST)
Lovely image. --Joaquín Martínez 18:05, 30 January 2010 (EST)
- Thank you Joaquín. :-) But the credit for this photo is not mine - the image was already here at Conservapedia, uploaded by AddisonDM already, I just re-used it. Speaking of images, no one has added more beautiful pictures, paintings, etc to this wiki than you. I love looking at your Painting Masterpieces and other good works. Taj 18:10, 30 January 2010 (EST)
It is my pleasure as always. --Joaquín Martínez 13:44, 7 March 2010 (EST)
- I was about to thank you for reverting the vandalisms. :-) Taj 15:29, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
- Thank you, Taj!!!!--Andy Schlafly 23:21, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
WELCOME BACK!!! --Joaquín Martínez 08:01, 16 August 2011 (EDT)
- ¡Hola Joaquín, mi amigo! Gracias por el saludo. Espero que usted y su familia están bien. I deleted my facebook several months ago, but I still have you on Twitter. I have missed viewing your wonderful artwork contributions here. Thanks again, it's nice to see you here too! Taj 08:45, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
Greetings and a thousand thank you's--Jpatt 13:26, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
- No problem. I only wish I had caught it sooner. Thanks for reverting the rest of the vandalisms (you are faster than me). Taj 12:18, 18 September 2011 (EDT)
Beautiful Christian songs
- Thanks! I'm always interested in hearing good songs. :-) Taj 15:28, 15 October 2011 (EDT)
Thank you for editing this article! I appreciate any edits to the Elvis Presley series I started. I've been busy with some of the articles on her father, and have "neglected" her article so to speak.--James Wilson 21:47, 29 January 2012 (EST)
- Just added a bit, always looking for something interesting to edit that I know a little bit about. :-) Taj 22:03, 29 January 2012 (EST)
Apparently you took the following action relating to my account:
- 14:23, 4 February 2012, Taj deleted "User:RolandPlankton" (Vandalism / parody).
I'm just wondering why.
I believe that 4 February 2012 was when I first registered on Conservapedia. My user name was chosen in accordance with CP Guideline: "As a sign of good faith and accountability it is recommended that editors select a user name based on a permutation of their real name.". Certainly my son was instantly able to recognise my user name as referring to me. RolandPlankton 10:10, 22 March 2012 (EDT)
- Hello, thanks for the question, I looked into it. Please refer to this log: Deletion Log for explanation. It appears that on Feb 4, 2012, your User page and talk page were caught in a wave of vandalization along with several other users pages, and since you were a new user, and I, a new admin, apparently I deleted the page as opposed to reverting the offending edits. This had the effect of removing the edits in their entirety, so you were then able to recreate your own User page yourself. The action didn't substantially affect your page, however, I would probably choose to simply revert the edits if I were faced with this same situation today, with a little more experience as an Admin. I hope this clears up the matter, and apologize for any confusion created by this. Thank you for your continued contributions to Conservapedia! Blessings, Taj 12:50, 22 March 2012 (EDT)
- Thanks for your prompt reply. RolandPlankton 15:39, 22 March 2012 (EDT)
A woman's right to choose
Please see my response to your comment explaining why you reverted my edit. Hopefully my rephrasing is acceptable. Gregkochuconn 22:02, 13 September 2012 (EDT)
A serious Biblical matter
Aschlafly wrote the essay Mystery:Did Jesus Write the Epistle to the Hebrews?. This wouldn't have been to problematic, but now he puts his outlandish idea into an article in the main space (Epistle to the Hebrews). First he wrote:
|“||"The Epistle to the Hebrews is the nineteenth book of the New Testament, and one of the greatest mysteries in all of intellectual history: the authorship of this brilliant work is unknown, and the most plausible theory is that Jesus himself wrote or dictated it."||”|
User:Iduan toned this down somewhat, so that we read at the moment:
|“||"The Epistle to the Hebrews is the nineteenth book of the New Testament, and one of the greatest mysteries in all of intellectual history: the authorship of this brilliant work is unknown, and one plausible theory is that Jesus himself wrote or dictated it."||”|
I couldn't find any Biblical scholar who shares this idea, I couldn't find any authorative figure who promotes this - and this isn't much of a surprise if you read the epistle for yourself! The only "scholar" who has proposed this "theory" in the last 2000 years is Andrew Schlafly.
I tried to delete this sentence, and then I tried to make it clear that this idea is a personal insight by Andrew Schlafly. My edits were reverted: any reader of this encyclopedia gets the impression that this theory is something commonly known or well discussed. That's utterly untrue.
I tend to be quite strict on Biblical matters - I'm often accused of being nitpicky. As one of the sysops of Conservapedia who was active in 2012 I ask you to weigh in on this problem: maybe it is just me and most of the of you and your fellow sysops think that it is acceptable to present an insight of a single person in a Biblical matter (an insight shared by virtually no one) as a plausible theory. But - as the title of this section indicates - for me this is a very serious matter.
--AugustO 19:24, 25 November 2012 (EST)
- Hi AugustO. Thank you for your comments. I apologize for not seeing this and responding earlier, but I am not at Conservapedia every day, being extra busy recently with work/school/life matters. I respect the fact that you care deeply about this matter; it's when people do care about the accuracy and validity of the information contained in the Wiki that it makes the project better and more reliable. So I commend you on wanting things to be as accurate as possible. However, unfortunately I don't know much about this subject matter, and couldn't even begin to formulate an informed opinion on it, so I am of no help whatsoever, sad to say. I would suggest you communicate directly with the person who made the edits, in this case apparently ASchlafly, about your concerns, and hopefully you will be able to discuss and come to some sort of resolution. I am sorry I am not able to be of any help in this, I hope you are able to work it out to your satisfaction. Thank you for your continued interest in Conservapedia. Best Wishes, Taj 17:01, 29 November 2012 (EST)
- No apology necessary: thank you for taking the time to answer to my comment! --AugustO 04:45, 30 November 2012 (EST)
Essay on Weddings
If you had not deleted the page, I am sure it would have turned into quite an interesting collection advice for couples that are planning to be married. Wschact 13:52, 15 December 2012 (EST)
- I am assuming you are joking :-) about the page created by a spammer. If you are in fact serious, the reasons it was deleted: it was created by a spammer, who posted links to external sites, and was not labeled as an "essay" and had no place in the main space. If you do think we need an essay on wedding planning, you can create one (without external spam links) and label it as an essay. However I do think there are many more important articles that people can spend their time creating. Thanks, Taj 13:57, 15 December 2012 (EST)
Dead-end Page Help
Taj, I posted this on User_talk:Aschlafly but wanted to post it here for you too... Sorry for the delay, I just saw your offer. I don't have any special process in place, I just go to the list (edit console->special pages->Dead-end pages or Here if you prefer a direct route) and click on the first option that I can edit and add some internal links to existing pages. Any help you (or anyone else) wants to offer would be more than appreciated. Maybe you could start at the back end of the list and work your way forward so we meet in the middle? I'm open to any suggestions you might have. Thanks, Fnarrow 16:18, 17 April 2013 (EDT)
- Hi again, it looks like you've done a lot of work there already, but let me know if you would still like assistance. Thanks, Taj 18:29, 21 April 2013 (EDT)
I'd like magical protection from the block that will inevitably be coming my way for opposing Conservative and Karajou... is that something you can make happen? lol. That block is going to greatly decrease my ability to remove Dead-end pages. Carry on my legacy after I'm gone! Fnarrow 22:01, 21 April 2013 (EDT)
- Well, I don't have a magic wand to wave and make everything right for everyone in the world, I sure wish I did. :-) I don't think you will be blocked for stating a difference of opinion, as long as you remain respectful. Personally, I tend to avoid getting involved in conflicts between editors, simply because that is the nature of a wiki, or any online forum. There are going to be people who disagree with each other. There are going to be people who feel they have been treated unfairly, and they may have been in some cases, there are going to be hurt feelings, anger, annoyance... this will happen. But it happens so often and to such an extent that I just don't feel that I can spend what little time I have available for online activities in trying to referee or participate in the inevitable conflicts that arise between people. It just happens too often, and it's useless to get involved. Even when it happens to me, I tend to just say oh well, time to move on. This is an attitude change I've had from several years ago, which has come about gradually. I used to be more passionate about things, but these days I've come to the realization that it really doesn't matter all that much. I like you and I do feel that you have been helpful to the project and would like to see you stay and contribute some more. So I hope you can resolve whatever issues you've been experiencing. Take Care, Taj 02:51, 22 April 2013 (EDT)
Lifeway Christian Stores
Hi, just a question. Do you think that the article Lifeway Christian Stores looks a bit like an advertisement at the present point in time ? If so would you be able to un protect it, so it could be improved upon as I very much doubt that conservative will. However a more reasonable user such as yourself may be inclined to do so. Do you know my about Lifeway Christian Stores? Dvergne 02:36, 27 April 2013 (EDT)
- It appears that User:Conservative already unprotected the page. I added an external link (I found out that they have 122 locations), an internal link to get it off the "dead-end pages" list and moved it to the correct spelling of the name. Thanks, Taj 19:19, 27 April 2013 (EDT)
Thanks for placing category tags on many small articles I've started. Thinking up categories is not easy for me, so I appreciate it when someone else can do that for me. Teamwork, yay! :-) --Ed Poor Talk 10:50, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
- No need for thanks, it's my pleasure. :-) I enjoy editing the wiki. However, it is nice to find a good comment has been left on my talk page, and I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to acknowledge my efforts, so thank you! I was going through the "uncategorized pages" list, adding what I could here & there, and I actually prefer finding small articles - they are easier to read than a lengthy page, and often they are about subjects I don't routinely read, so it exposes me to new ideas, and makes me thoughtful about a variety of matters. That's a good thing! Regards, Taj 18:11, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
Thanks!!! --Joaquín Martínez 18:56, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
- Hi Joaquín, so nice to see you again! :-) de nada... I love your painting pages, please keep up the good work! Blessings, Taj 19:01, 30 April 2013 (EDT)