Hello, and welcome to Wikiproject:News. We are a project trying to improve both the "In the News" section and the "Previous Breaking News" articles by subject. The immediate purpose of the "Previous Breaking News" is to allow editors to review news articles they might have missed while away from the site. The ultimate purpose of the "Previous Breaking News" is to update the corresponding Conservapedia articles.
To sign up simply put *~~~~.
If you are a liberal... we are not going to put liberal items on the Main Page, so your suggestions will be ignored and you will be removed from this project. You can contribute by creating wanted articles that link to the Main page.
Since Conservapedia administrators have edit rights to the "In the news" section of the Main Page, Admins are automatically members of Wikiproject:News and do not need to sign up.
- RoyS 10:45, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
AgnethaF 14:43, 8 August 2008 (EDT)
- CogitoErgoSum 10:52, 10 August 2008 (EDT)
- TagoPagdaluhong 22:58, 10 August 2008 (EDT)
- Jpatt 03:13, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- Bugler 08:30, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- Benp 15:12, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- BrianCo 15:22, 16 August 2008 (EDT)
- QWest 22:39, 18 August 2008 (EDT)
- Chippeterson 20 August 2008
- AdmiralNelson 11:10, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
- Nerd 13:08, 5 September 2008 (EDT)
- -- 09:36, 11 September 2008 (EDT)
- Etc 16:04, 16 September 2008 (EDT)
- Jinxmchue 19:12, 19 September 2008 (EDT)
- Hsmom 20:34, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
- Mikek 08:23, 19 November 2008 (EST).
- RodWeathers 17:33, 22 November 2008 (EST)
- Brad Johnson BradJohnson 15:34, 25 November 2008 (EST)
- Conservapedia1 00:19, 4 December 2008 (EST)
- Ṣ₮ёVeN 09:27, 8 December 2008 (EST)
- ----PhilipV I Support our Troops! 22:47, 13 December 2008 (EST)
- AlexanderM 00:28, 15 December 2008 (EST)
In the News
This subsection is for suggestions for the "In the news" section of the Main Page. The news section is not trying to be unbiased. News items will be biased toward conservative, Christian people and views.
This doesn't mean we are going to place information which is incorrect, uncertain, or known to be false. Our "bias" is one of interest and perspective. However, the misleading interpretations, wishful thinking and outright lies of the (mainstream) liberal media will not be presented here. Conservapedia aims to expose and debunk such propaganda.
We're also not trying to reproduce Fox News and report on every news story. There will be a wide range of sources (including blogs) that illustrate news and opinions according to the guidelines.
Top three contributors (News Suggestions)
| Top 3
| Number of suggestions |
as of 11/29/08
Today in History
If you have a suggestion for "Today in History", post it here. Your article will be posted on the Main Page on the corresponding day.
This is a very important part of this project. Some of the news articles posted on the Main page need new articles created on Conservapedia. If you create a wanted page for a news article, it will be wikilinked on the Main Page.
Top three contributors (Wanted Pages)
| Top 3
| Number of pages |
as of 11/29/08
Previous Breaking News
This subsection is for updates to the Previous Breaking News by Subjects. The ultimate purpose is to use the previous news articles to update the corresponding Conservapedia articles.