World History Homework Four Answers - Student 5
Answer 5 out of 7:
1. Who is your favorite Roman emperor, and why?
2. Describe what the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire were, including approximate dates.
3. Compare and contrast the Roman Empire in the West with the Byzantine Empire.
4. Explain what Pax Romana was.
5. Discuss Hannibal or Attila the Hun.
6. Enter 3 terms and descriptions into the online Study Guide (5 terms and descriptions are worth 2 questions).
7. Julius Caesar: a hero or a villain? Explain.
Honors Questions (answer any 2 in addition to the above questions) H1. Do you agree that the Romans really lacked any understanding of an objective truth, as reflected by Pilate's response to Jesus at His trial? Please discuss.
H2. Which was more influential, the Roman law or the Roman legions?
H3. Discuss rights that Paul enjoyed as Roman citizen, rights not enjoyed by Jesus's other disciples.
H4. The decline and fall of the Roman empire: what do you think was its biggest cause?