1. The middle ages lasted from A.D. 500 to A.D. 1500. The Crusades lasted from A.D. 1096 to A.D. 1291.
2. The Mongols conquered the largest contiguous region in the world in the 1200’s.
- Correct again.
3. England and France were successful in establishing nation-states. Germany and Italy were not successful.
- Correct yet again.
4. I like the Gothic architecture. The architecture includes flying buttresses, colored stained glass windows, and maze-like walkways.
- Good, could say a bit more about why you like it, or what it consists of. (Minus 1).
5. The Askum kingdom had a written language called ge’ez, The Askum kingdom controlled the southwest portion of the Arabian peninsula. In A.D. 325, a mighty ruler named Ezrana rose up, and conquered Cush and destroyed the city of Meroe. He later converted to Christianity. But in A.D. 710, the Muslims conquered Askum and destroyed the city of Adulis.
- Well done.
6. The effort of some to prove the existence of God in theory is a very noble mission, but is a futile one. For one to believe in God, he must have faith. This is not to say that there is not evidence of God. But I do not believe that God can be “proven.”
- Good insight.
7. People avoid using the term Crusades, because they believe that it is a racial slur against the Muslim people.
- Maybe true for some, but for others it is a fear of what others think.
- Good work. 69/70.--Andy Schlafly 15:27, 15 March 2009 (EDT)