Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner was a left-wing president of Argentina from 2007 to 2015. She is a member of Justicialist Party, a party that was founded by military dictator and Nazi supporter Juan Peron. While accusing former president Jorge Videla of being a "dictator", she remains silent about the crimes by Juan Peron. She was elected in 2007 as president and reelected in 2011.
- Puglie, Frederic (October 24, 2019). Cristina Fernandez seen pulling the strings as Peronists poised for remarkable rebound. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Dube, Ryan (October 27, 2019). Argentina’s President Mauricio Macri Concedes Election to Peronist Rival Alberto Fernández. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- Andres Henao, Luis; Rey, Debora (October 28, 2019). A divisive Peronist returns to power as VP in Argentina. Associated Press. Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- Misculin, Nicolás; Jourdan, Adam (October 27, 2019). Argentina's Peronists sweep back into power as Macri ousted. Reuters. Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- Garrison, Cassandra (October 27, 2019). Comeback queen: Argentina's fiery 'Cristina' stages remarkable return as VP. Reuters. Retrieved October 28, 2019.