Deep State coup 2.0
|“||You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.||”|
After the failure of the Mueller investigation to depose President Donald Trump, in September 2019 Democrats manufactured evidence to begin an "impeachment inquiry". Under new House Rules adopted by Democrats in December 2018, Republicans are excluded from questioning witnesses while Articles of Impeachment are being drafted. The timing of the impeachment inquiry was to blunt information coming out regarding the fraudulent counterintelligence investigation opened up on the 2016 Trump campaign, and the Russia collusion hoax perpetrated by the Obama intelligence community in collusion with the Democratic National Committee, the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign, foreign governments and intelligence agencies to meddle in American media, public opinion, sway elections and attack American democracy.
Candidate Donald Trump had questioned why the United States was shouldering the burden of European Union defense costs while Europeans enjoyed free healthcare and Americans did not, and why China was taking over $500 billion in American wealth out of the country annually by trade deficits while Americans communities were being destroyed. The military industrial complex and corporate globalists considered Trump a threat to their security.
The alleged "whistleblower" filed a questionable hearsay complaint in an area outside the statutory purview of the intelligence community inspector general. The same day, August 12, 2019, the Congressional Research Service (CRS), a supposedly "non-partisan" research service that provides legal analysis to committees and Members of both houses, issued an updated version of its report, The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives. "Coincidentally," six weeks later the CRS again issued a faulty report, using no statutory citations, informing Members that hearsay evidence was acceptable under the Whistleblower Act just two days before the alleged "whistleblower" complaint was received by House Intelligence Committee.
The Democrats so-called "impeachment inquiry" denied fundamental constitutional due process rights.
- See also: Ukrainian collusion timeline
After the 2018 midterm elections, and in preparation for the House “impeachment” strategy, chairmen Schiff and Nadler hired Lawfare Group members to become committee staff. Schiff hired former SDNY U.S. Attorney Daniel Goldman, and Nadler hired Obama Administration lawyer Norm Eisen and criminal defense attorney Barry Berke. In a complicated series of controversial rule changes, Berke handled the public questioning of Corey Lewandowski.
The Lawfare network evidently constructed the ‘whistle-blower’ and handed it to allied CIA operative Michael Barry to file as a formal IC complaint. This process is almost identical to the Fusion-GPS/Lawfare network handing the Steele Dossier to the FBI to use as the evidence for the 2016/2017 Trump-Russia hoax.
- 3 May. Evidence of DNC collusion with Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump campaign:
From: Chalupa, Ali
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:56 PM
To: Miranda, Luis
Subject: Re: You saw this, right?
A lot more coming down the pipe. I spoke to a delegation of 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine last Wednesday at the Library of Congress - the Open World Society's forum - they put me on the program to speak specifically about Paul Manafort and I invited Michael Isikoff whom I've been working with for the past few weeks and connected him to the Ukrainians. More offline tomorrow since there is a big Trump component you and Lauren need to be aware of that will hit in next few weeks and something I'm working on you should be aware of.
Since I started digging into Manafort these messages have been a daily occurrence on my yahoo account despite changing my password often:
Sent from my iPhone
On May 3, 2016, at 10:50 PM, Miranda, Luis <MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org>> wrote:mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org> - @MiraLuisDC<https://www.twitter.com/MiraLuisDC>
- NABU requested the probe into Burisma and owner Mykola Zlochevsky be reopened.
- 21 March. General Prosecutor's office files "Notice of Suspicion" alleging the existence of "illicit funds" running through Burisma Holdings between 2010 and 2015. The 15-page document specifically confirms NABU was investigating $3.4 million paid out by Burisma to Hunter Biden.
- April. General Prosecutors office requests assistance of another agency to examine Burisma Holding's bank records of money paid to Hunter Biden.
ICIG Michael Atkinson revised the Whistleblower Complaint Form to allow second hand hearsay evidence. The whistleblower complaint appears to be prepared in collusion with House Intelligence Committee chair Adam Schiff's staff and the Lawfare Group. Atkinson previous was the chief counsel for John Carlin and Mary McCord (DOJ) who authored and presented the fraudulent Carter Page FISA warrant to the United States FISA court and made other false representations and abused police powers and surveillance authorities for domestic poliycal spying.
The CIA whistleblower was in collusion with House Intel Committee chairman Adam Schiff before the complaint was filed. The Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy theory plot to meddle in U.S. elections was hatched in the ClA in 2016 under John Brennan to aid Hillary Clinton and smear Donald Trump.
- 2 August. Uniparty-dominated SSCI kills Ratcliffe DNI nomination. Deep State wants an insider, not an outside reformer, as intelligence community head.
- SSCI was complicit in the Deep State coup 1.0 attempt.
- Coats resignation and Ratcliffe's nomination was due to the IC's non-compliance with President Trump's declassification order of May 23, 2019 to Attorney General William Barr. The declassification order put the DNI beneath the Attorney General. Coats has not complied with the order to produce documents from John Brenn's CIA exposing CIA's role in 2016 election interference and the subsequent coup plot.
- Rod Rosenstein wants Coat's flunky, DNI deputy Sue Gordon to hold the line in stonewalling the Presidential declassification Executive Order, preventing transparency and reform.
- 6 August. PATRICK LAWRENCE: Finally Time for DNC Email Evidence.
- 8 August. Sue Gordon of CIA resigns as Acting DNI.
- 9 August. Trump Announces Former Admiral Joseph Maguire Will Serve as Acting DNI.
- Maguire comes from his current position as Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC). The NCTC was first organized by John Brennan, and is suspected that this part of the intelligence apparatus ties directly into the 2015/2016 FISA abuse. This is laid out in the 99-page opinion from FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer who also noted that none of this FISA abuse was accidental in a footnote on page 87: “deliberate decisionmaking“: This specific footnote, if declassified, would be key. Note the phrase: “([redacted] access to FBI systems was the subject of an interagency memorandum of understanding entered into [redacted])”, this sentence has the potential to expose an internal decision; withheld from congress and the FISA court by the Obama administration; that outlines a process for access and distribution of surveillance data. Note: “no notice of this practice was given to the FISC until 2016“, that is important.
- This was a weaponized surveillance and domestic political spying operation. The trail was laid down in specific detail by Judge Collyer.
- Twitchy:‘It’s like they’re trying to get out in FRONT of something’: Timing around McCabe and Strzok’s lawsuits against govt. very telling. Posturing to claim Durham indictments are political payback.
- 10 August.
- 12 August. Michael Barry files whistleblower complaint using new revised form; it is likely the first complaint with the new form.
- The complaint cites an OCCRP (Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project) report. The OCCRP report was a “joint investigation” by OCCRP and BuzzFeed News. OCCRP is a Soros Open Society Foundations funded entity.. BuzzFeed News published the phony Steele dossier on January 10, 2017. The complaint fails to make any mention of BuzzFeed.
- Coincidentally, the Congressional Research Services issues The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives.
- 26 August. IC IG transmitted the whistleblower complaint to the Acting DNI.
- 28 August. HPSCI chair Adam Schiff tweets about Trump, Giuliani and holding back funding pending assistance with political opponents.
- 9 September. CNN broke story of low-level Brennan informant Oleg Smolenkov who walked away from Russia in 2017, living in Virginia under his own name in a million dollar mansion; followed by NYT; NBC News’s Ken Dilanian appears at the Russian's house.
- 14 September. Unanswered question: How did Schiff learn of the hearsay whistleblower complaint before it was forwarded to the committee?
- 24 September. Whistleblower complaint uploaded on the new complaint form with the "Hearsay" box checked.
- 25 September. Ken Vogel of The New York Times tweets, The Ukrainians weren't made aware that the assistance was being delayed/reviewed until more than one month after the [Trump-Zelensky] call."
- 26 September. Sean Davis: The entire Ukraine information operation was orchestrated not just to provide a counter-narrative to the bombshells in the IG report and declassified documents, but to directly threaten and attack those who are digging into the collusion corruption.
- 27 September. Sean Davis: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge.
- Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.
- The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”
- The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.
- 29 September. Pelosi appears on 60 Minutes; Pelosi obviously had knowledge of the contents of the White House phone transcript before it was made public.
- The Federalist: Deleted Firsthand Knowledge Requirement For Whistleblowers Implicates Another Federal Agency.
- the purportedly nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS) may have been weaponized to mislead members of Congress and the American people — all in the name of advancing the impeachment process against President Trump.
- The CRS report facilitated a false impression that ultimately provided a false impetus for the current impeachment inquiry.
- 1 October. Commander-in-Chief declares coup plot.
- Liz Cheney asks How did Pelosi get to see full Ukraine call transcript before the White House authorized release?
- 2 October. NYT: Schiff in collusion with whistleblower before complaint was filed.
- Giuliani hires Watergate prosecutor to represent him in House impeachment probe
- Biden rolls out gun seizure plan.
- Brennan urges Trump's removal from office.
- Paul Sperry: The Democrat whistleblower who complained about Trump digging up dirt in Ukraine was himself helping dig up dirt in Ukraine against Trump (and Manafort) while working in the Obama White House during 2016 campaign.
- The whistleblower is a registered Democrat & CIA analyst who was detailed before the 2016 election to the Obama White House,where he worked on the NSC's Ukraine desk & met w anti-Trump Ukrainian officials before being sent packing by the Trump NSC & becoming disgruntled.
- 4 October. Sean Davis: Testimony From Ukraine Envoy Kurt Volker Directly Contradicts Democrats’ Impeachment Narrative.
- Whistleblower did not disclosed to the ICIG his contacts with Schiff committee prior to filing - a felony.
- Schiff coached the whistleblower.
- Sean Davis: Anti-Trump Whistleblower Concealed Contacts With House Democrats From Inspector General.
- Reuters: Trump orders 'substantial' cut in National Security Council staff: Bloomberg. 
- 5 October. CTH: Nancy Pelosi is “Grubering” The American Electorate on Impeachment – Committee Requests, aka “Subpoenas”, Constructed to Manufacture “Obstruction”
- Several years ago the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, admitted on camera the Democrats who were assembling healthcare legislation were “relying upon the stupidity of the American voter”
- Using the House Oversight Committee as the example (because that’s the one most cited and all of the letters are formatted identically), look at the language:
- the phrase “sent a letter conveying a subpoena“
- That statement is not the same as ‘sent a subpoena’; the term “subpoena” literally means “under penalty“. A subpoena duces tecu, requires you to produce documents. In this example a congressional subpoena literally, and only, means: a request for the production of documents with a penalty for non-compliance.
- Pelosi does not want to engage the judicial branch, nor does she want to give the target (President Trump) the opportunity to engage the judicial branch, ie. court. The judiciary would likely upend her House committee “official impeachment inquiry” scheme, just as D.C. District Court Chief Judge Beryl Howell recently did to Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler for “gaming the system“. Speaker Pelosi’s unilateral decree for an “official impeachment inquiry” without a House vote will not pass court review.
- these are political subpoenas, demand letters as weapons; constructed for optimal political value, and framed to create obstruction articles of impeachment.
- This is a carefully constructed subversion of the constitutional processes and procedures.
- The failure to comply with a non-official subpoena (essentially a letter); for documents relating to a fake “official impeachment inquiry” (Pelosi decree); that the House specifically never intends to enforce in any court (because they would fail); results in the House committee finding of “obstruction.” An enhancement for their impeachment articles.
- See: Lawfare: The Watergate ‘Road Map’ and the Coming Mueller Report, September 14, 2018.
- In 2018 [The Conservative Treehouse] noted the significant House rule changes constructed by Nancy Pelosi for the 116th congress seemed specifically geared toward impeachment. That impeachment plan was made at the same time as the “Lawfare Obstruction Roadmap” was drawn up. With the framework of the current effort, those changed rules are now being used to subvert historic processes and construct the articles of impeachment. Without a vote to initiate an impeachment inquiry, the articles of impeachment can now be drawn up in committee without any participation by the minority; and without any input from the executive branch.
- 6 October. John Ratcliffe Explains Why Pelosi’s “Impeachment Inquiry” is Being Run From House Intel Instead of House Judiciary.
- Transcript of October 5, 2019 closed door ICIG shows collusion between ICIG and Chairman Schiff on whistleblower complaint;
- Schiff should recuse and be put under oat as he himself is now a fact witness.
- Impeachment inquiry run behind closed doors by House Intel Committee rather the committee of jurisdiction, the House Judiciary Committee.
- Pelosi is intentionally using non-jurisdictional committees because she is manipulating the process. It’s the same reason why the House Intelligence, House Foreign Affairs and House Oversight committees cannot legally send out “Impeachment-based Subpoenas“; they have no impeachment jurisdiction.
- The “impeachment” subpoenas’ are not technically subpoenas because the basis for the requests, impeachment, is not within the jurisdiction of either committee. So the committees are sending out demand letters, calling them subpoenas (media complies with the narrative), and hoping the electorate do not catch on to the scheme.
- Lindsey Graham Says Whistleblowers Will Have No Anonymity And Adam Schiff Will Be A Witness In Any Impeachment Trial.
- 7 October. CTH: House Sends More Carefully Worded Impeachment Demand Letters (Not Subpoenas) – OMB and Pentagon.
- Chairman Adam Schiff, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; Chairman Elijah E. Cummings, Committee on White House Oversight; Chairman Eliot L. Engel, House Committee on Foreign Affairs, continue sending carefully worded letters under the guise of ‘subpoenas’.
- in these latest versions they are modifying: (#1) now they actually include attachments that would be “subpoenas”; yet they shift language to ‘subpoena schedules’. Why? Because (#2) the letters and subpoenas omit any penalty for non-compliance. They cannot assign a penalty because the letters do not carry judicial authority.
- a congressional committee must meet three requirements for their investigative subpoenas to be “legally sufficient” or have “judicial authority”; meaning a subpoena that carries a legal penalty for non-compliance.
- First: “the committee’s investigation of the broad subject area must be authorized by its chamber;
- Second: “the investigation must pursue “a valid legislative purpose” but does not need to involve legislation and does not need to specify the ultimate intent of Congress;
- Third: the specific inquiries must be pertinent to the subject matter area that has been authorized for investigation.
- These “subpoenas” from the committees do not meet the first hurdle. The “impeachment inquiry” was not authorized by its chamber. The chamber for each committee is the full house of representatives. [Again, there are constitutional processes within impeachment.]
- A demand letter only becomes a subpoena, technically meaning: ‘a request for the production of documents with a penalty for non-compliance’, when the committee has judicial authority. Absent judicial authority, all of these “subpoenas” are simply “letters”.
- the letters are from Oversight, Intel and Foreign Affairs. Those three committees are outside the jurisdiction of the committee that holds power to write articles of impeachment, the House Judiciary Committee (Chairman Jerry Nadler). As lawyer Ristvan noted:
- It is well established that the House has subpoena powers concerning legislative oversight. But that power is limited to matters concerning A1§8. Neither foreign policy (Ukraine call) nor impeachment have any nexus to A1§8. Such subpoenas do not abrogate executive privilege.
- It is established (SCOTUS concerning Nixon impeachment investigation) that IF the House votes to have the Judiciary committee formally conduct an impeachment investigation, then that committee (only) has subpoena power, and that power CAN pierce thru executive privilege. No such vote has been taken.
- In essence, Schiff, Cummings and Engel are on a non-constitutional, non-authorized (by chamber) partisan fishing expedition – given the label “official impeachment inquiry” via a non-constitutional unilateral decree by Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi (Speaker), Schiff (Intel), Cummings (Oversight), and Engel (Foreign Affairs) are attempting to use non-jurisdictional committees (no authority within the impeachment process) to gain evidence to relay to the committee that would have impeachment authority, the House Judiciary Committee. Presumably once their assembled information arrives at the Judiciary, Jerry Nadler’s Lawfare staff will write articles of impeachment. This is the process they are following; however, this partisan approach completely cuts-out the rights of the minority (republicans) and the impeachment due process rights of the executive. Pelosi appears to be waiting until all of the assembled evidence arrives at the Judiciary Committee before she will call for a full house vote to authorize the impeachment investigation. Again, manipulating the process.
- In the interim, none of these demand letters carry any penalty for non-compliance because Pelosi’s crew doesn’t want to engage the court system. In these latest letters they have retracted the ¹prior threats (example below) to use non-compliance as “evidence of obstruction” because it’s likely any “obstruction articles” would be easily challenged in court on the basis the underlying subpoena lacked judicial authority.
- Sean Davis: Intel Community IG Stonewalling Congress On Backdated Whistleblower Rule Changes.
- Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for U.S. intelligence agencies, acknowledged that his office secretly changed key whistleblower forms and rules in September, but refused to explain to lawmakers why those changes were backdated to August.
- Millenial Millie: Democrats Plan Mass Civil Unrest To Overthrow Trump.
- 8 October. White House response to unconstitutional alleged "impeachment inquiry".
- House Judiciary Committee & DOJ lawyers appear for a hearing in the Democrats’ lawsuit to get Robert Mueller’s grand jury materials as part of their impeachment inquiry.
- Perry Apelbaum, Norm Eisen & Barry Berke present.
- 9 October. Roll Call: Democrats face consequences of skipping floor impeachment vote.
- the strategy also leaves open questions about the inquiry’s legitimacy.
- 10 October. Washington Examiner: Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal.
- Epoch Times: Whistleblower Misled Inspector General About Engaging With House Democrats.
- The Federalist: Anti-Trump alleged "whistleblower" attorney threatened to use his clients’ intelligence capabilities to dox a random Twitter user who irritated him.
- WSJ: Game Over – Fake Whistleblower Lawyers Retreat From Testimonial Appearance.
- Lawyers for the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing instead of appearing in person, according to people familiar with the matter.
- The request reflects concerns about whether the whistleblower could testify to Democrats and Republicans without revealing his identity, and fears that doing so would lead to it being publicly leaked, jeopardizing his personal safety. The intelligence committees haven’t yet responded to the inquiry about potential written testimony, the people said.
- 11 October. Adam Schiff has 2 aides who worked with whistleblower at White House.
- Seb Gorka - Marie Yovanovitch Ran Anti Trump Pro Biden "War Room"
- Disgraced Pro Biden/Obama Ambassador Yovanavitch directed elements within the State Dept to conduct a monitoring mission that targeted U.S. Citizens. @JudicialWatch pursuing documents via FOIA #WhistleblowerHoax.
- Matt Tiabbi: We're in a permanent coup.
- 12 October. White House NSC staffer leaked classified information to outsiders.
- 14 October. Adam Mill: New FISA Court Opinion Reveals More Illegal FBI Spying On Americans.
- the FBI* failed to keep adequate records, as required by law.
- “Since April 2017 [while Trump was staffing the new administration], the government has reported a large number of FBI queries that were not reasonably likely to return foreign-intelligence intonation or evidence of crime. In a number of cases, a single improper decision or assessment resulted in the use of query terms corresponding to a large number of individuals, including U.S. persons.”
- On December 1, 2017 [during the Mueller probe], an element of the FBI (name redacted) “also conducted over 6,800 queries using the Social Security Numbers of individuals.”
- “The Court has not heard from the personnel who conducted those non-compliant queries and is not well positioned to assess what courses of action they would have taken if they had been obligated to state in writing why they thought the queries were justified.”
- Sean Davis: Democracy Dies In Darkness: Adam Schiff Just Banned A GOP Lawmaker From Attending Key Ukrainegate Deposition.
- Judicial Watch Reveals Surveillance Targets Requested by U.S. Ambassador Yovanovitch and State Department – But Bigger Question is Missing.
- former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, initiated a request for State Dept. officials to conduct surveillance on: Jack Posobiec, Donald Trump Jr., Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Michael McFaul (Obama’s ambassador to Russia), Dan Bongino, Ryan Saavedra, Rudy Giuliani, Sebastian Gorka, John Solomon, Lou Dobbs, Pamella Geller and Sara Carter.
- Yovanovitch reportedly ordered monitoring keyed to the following search terms: Biden, Giuliani, Soros and Yovanovitch. Judicial Watch (JW) has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department and will continue gathering facts from government sources.
- Prior to being recalled as ambassador to Ukraine in the spring Yovanovitch reportedly created a list of individuals who were to be monitored via social media and other means. Ukraine embassy staff made the request to the Washington D.C. headquarters office of the department’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs. Yovanovitch’s staff was informed that the request was illegal and the monitoring either ceased or was concealed via the State Department Global Engagement Center, which has looser restrictions on collecting information. JW reports:
“This is not an obscure rule, everyone in public diplomacy or public affairs knows they can’t make lists and monitor U.S. citizens unless there is a major national security reason,” according to a senior State Department official. If the illicit operation occurred, it seems to indicate a clear political bias against the president and his supporters.
Yovanovitch, a career diplomat who has also led American embassies in Kyrgyzstan and Armenia, was appointed ambassador to Ukraine by Obama in 2016. She was recalled by the State Department in May  and remains a State Department employee in Washington D.C.
- Max Blumenthal: Atlantic Council Raked in Funding from Hunter Biden’s Corruption-Stained Ukrainian Employer While Courting His VP Father.
- Project Veritas exposes CNN's impeachment drive.
- PART 1: CNN Insider Blows Whistle on Network President Jeff Zucker’s Personal Vendetta Against POTUS.
- Zucker has a personal vendetta against President Trump.
- 15 October. Alleged ‘whistleblower’ has a right to protection, but no right to anonymity.
- $500 billion = roughly 2.5% of GDP; under the eight years of the Obama administration GDP growth never exceeded 2%. America was becoming increasingly impoverished by design.But he roots of this impoverishment ("leveling the playing field") by trade policy pre-dated Obama's election.
- The Obama Use of FISA-702 as a Domestic Political Surveillance Program, April 23, 2019 by sundance.
- Dossier 2.0: ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint Relies on Soros-Funded ‘Investigative Reporting’ Group that Partnered with BuzzFeed, Breitbart, September 26, 2019.
- Schiff Knew About Whistleblower Complaint Before It Was Filed.