Essay: A sixth open letter to a New Zealand atheist
|“|| Numerous atheists have declared that the "atheist movement is dead" or that it is dying. See also: Decline of the atheist movement and Morale of the atheist movement and Desecularization
...provide me recent quotes of 15 prominent atheists who state the atheist movement is alive and vibrant.
Unless you provide those quotes, I am going to assume the atheist movement is dead. And I see no reason to beat a dead horse.
If you want to debate me, you are going to have to come up with those 15 quotes...
Ace, rather than spend time and effort debating atheists (particularly little known atheists such as yourself), why shouldn't I merely watch the "house of atheism" burn itself out. After all, there are plenty of worthwhile things to do in the world that benefit humanity more and therefore would be of more consequence.
Ace McWicked, you and your fellow atheists at the atheist wiki, failed to provide recent quotes of 15 prominent atheists who state the atheist movement is alive and vibrant. I am going to assume the atheist movement is dead. And I don't beat dead horses.
"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." - Sun Tzu
Ace McWicked: Portrait of an atheist gamma male
Ace McWicked: "[User: Conservative]... you’ve lost now."
"They are secret kings in their own mind and believe themselves to be worthy of admiration, which is often undeserved..." - quote from the essay Atheism and gamma males.
Message to Ace McWicked and his atheist/agnostic friends
Ace McWicked and friends, have made two false claims: 1) I accepted a debate offer from him and then backed out (That is a lie and I did no such thing. And there was certainly no payment made to a Christian relief organization in exchange for the opportunity to debate me). 2) I see myself as a great debater (I have never indicated that I am a great debater). I have repeatedly indicated that it is not my debating prowess that causes me to prevail in exchanges with atheists, but it is the weakness of atheist argumentation and the inherent weakness of the atheist worldview.
If I were to debate an atheist, it certainly wouldn't be with a little known atheist who commonly engages in the fallacy of exclusion, was boorish at a certain Australian's wiki and lied about me accepting a debate offer from him.
Ace McWicked: The atheist movement is dead and NZ atheism is doomed in a world of globalization
- Essay: An Open Letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Essay: A Second Open Letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Essay: A Third Open Letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Essay: A fourth open letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Essay: The future of religion/irreligion in New Zealand
- Essay: Ace McWicked: Vanity of vanities
- Essay: Ace McWicked, read this essay and start uncontrollably weeping
- Essay: Ace McWicked's 11 year campaign failed
- The “Atheism Movement:” Dead or Alive?, Freethought Blogs
- Atheist activist Seth Andrews keeps seeing reports on social media and the media that the atheist movement is dying, Examining Atheism
- Atheist Aron Ra indicates the atheist movement is dead. Now that that Aron Ra has surrendered...., Examining Atheism
- The Day the Atheist Movement Died by Jack Vance at Atheist Revolution
- Jennifer McCreight on Twitter about the Elevatorgate scandal destroying the atheist movement, Jen McCreight, Twitter
- William Lane Craig’s Debates (Reviews)
- A fifth open letter to a New Zealand atheist
- Ace McWicked post at an atheist wiki