Essay: PZ Myers finally looks more like Ken Ham
PZ Myers loses some unsightly belly flab and finally looks more like the creationist Ken Ham! Given Myers previous struggle in ascending and descending the model dinosaur at the Creation Museum, Conservapedians would encourage Myers to challenge Mr. Ham to a triceratops model climbing competition (see: PZ Myers embarrasses himself at the Creation Museum). By the way, Mr. Myers, although you finally look more like Ken Ham, until you finally agree to debate Christian apologetist Vox Day, some doubts concerning your machismo remain. Message to PZ Myers: Come out of your intellectual bunny hole and debate Vox Day!
And one last thing Mr. Myers, if you could comment on Oxford atheist Dr. Daniel Came's recent comment concerning Richard Dawkins, Conservapedia would be most indebted to you. Here is a quote taken from a letter Dr. Came sent Dawkins: "The absence of a debate with the foremost apologist for Christian theism is a glaring omission on your CV and is of course apt to be interpreted as cowardice on your part." Apparently, Richard Dawkins still lacks machismo! Please see: Does Richard Dawkins have machismo?
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Pharyngula (blog)
- Atheism and obesity
- Overweight atheists comedy and satire
- PZ Myers - Christian rebuttals by True Free Thinker
- 15 year old Christian boy debates Matt Dillahunty and another atheist
- Obesity Linked to Changes In Cognitive Patterns
- As Waistlines Widen, Brains Shrink
- Physical Activity Self-Monitoring and Weight Loss: 6-Month Results of the SMART Trial
- Body-mass index and mortality among 1.46 million white adults