Original file (595 × 752 pixels, file size: 102 kilobytes, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Plan of the Alamo grounds, from the private ledger of José Juan Sánchez Navarro, 1836.
- "C" is the Alamo chapel proper;
- "G" is the location of a twin-cannon emplacement along the north wall, and the spot where Travis was killed;
- "D" is where the Tennessee defenders under Crockett were stationed;
- "L", the south barracks, where Bowie died
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:47, 17 July 2009||595 × 752 (102 kilobytes)||Karajou||Plan of the Alamo grounds, from the private ledger of José Juan Sánchez Navarro, 1836.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.