Gender confusion or gender dysphoria is the problematic state of not realizing or finding it difficult to accept what gender a person is. It is common among people who choose to not adhere to traditional gender roles, such as homosexuals, transsexuals and transvestites. Parents must make the roles of mother (=females) and father (=males) very clear, so that children can learn and affirm that there are differences between boys and girls. Under good parenting, the children will not become confused about gender.The fact that there are two genders – male and female, based on one's biological sex – is affirmed through Scripture:
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27 (ESV)
Far leftists hold to the pseudoscientific opinion that a person's gender can be anthropogenically altered by surgery and hormone treatment.
In Europe, countries such as the United Kingdom and France have adopted policies promoting transgenderism. In 2019, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced their plans to raise their first child "gender fluid."
The question of gender dysphoria raises a question of medical ethics. Since there is a good body of scientific literature on the subject of gender dysphoria being a symptom of schizophrenia and other mental health issues, does a person suffering from gender dysphoria have the legal capacity to consent to surgical alteration of their birth gender or other forms of alleged treatment.
Jamie Shupe, the first person to be classified as "non-binary" (where such a person demands that he/she be referred to using "they/them/their" pronouns, disregarding that these are technically plural), admitted his sexual view was the result of mental illness and that he did not receive real help from others. Among the more notable people currently claiming to be "non-binary" include Social Justice Warrior video game "developer" wannabe and scam artist Zoe Quinn, gender-confused Hollywood actress Ellen Page (who are both biologically female) and British singer Sam Smith (who is biologically male). Liberally biased Wikipedia has played along with them, encouraging and enabling their nonsense, narcissism, and attention-seeking behavior by changing the actual gender pronouns of Quinn and Page (she/her/hers) and Smith (he/him/his) to what they wish to be called to satisfy their delusions, as well as for the sake of ideology and political correctness.
The Department of Defense Instruction 1300.28, also known as the Donald Trump transgender personnel ban , disallows people suffering from gender dysphoria (the liberal term for gender confusion) from joining the U.S. Armed Forces, although it grandfathers in all enlisted personnel prior to April 12th, 2019.
- ↑ Bringing Up Boys, Dr. James C. Dobson. Tyndale House Publishers, 2005.
- ↑ Friedman, Victoria (February 15, 2019). Men Can Be Mothers in UK, While French Schools Erase Terms ‘Father,’ ‘Mother’. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- UpadHayaya, Venus (May 3, 2019). Outrage as Primary School Bans Teachers From Calling Children Boys and Girls. The Epoch Times. Retrieved May 3, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8536859/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-will-raise-their-baby-as-gender-fluid-and-will-avoid-any-stereotypes-according-to-friends/
- ↑ Shupe, Jamie (March 10, 2019). I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham. The Daily Signal. Retrieved April 15, 2019.
- ↑ https://prhome.defense.gov/Portals/52/Documents/MRA_Docs/MPP/DoD%20TG%20Handbook%20%209-4-20.pdf>
- ↑ https://www.americanoversight.org/investigation/trump-administrations-transgender-military-ban>