List of Conservative or pro-Conservative Hollywood stars
- John Wayne - One of the greatest actors in American history, and an icon of American culture. A patriot and prominent conservative Republican. An outspoken anti-communist, he worked hard to defend American culture and America's involvement in Vietnam when it was attacked by leftists and socialists. His daughter, Aissa Wayne, also endorsed President Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign.
- Walt Disney - America's iconic cartoon entrepreneur, artist, animator, voice-actor, director, producer and a pioneer in the film and theme park industries. He was the founder of The Walt Disney Company and of the first Disneyland theme park. Prominent conservative and Republican, proud American patriot and lover, and anti-Communist and anti-Nazi. Attacked and slandered today since after his death by cowardly liberals, leftists, globalists and recently by fake-patriots, fake-conservatives and infiltrated fake-QAnon parasites, fakers and impostors.
- Clint Eastwood - A great actor, director, producer, composer and cultural icon in the American film industry. Eastwood is a registered Republican, and appeared as a guest speaker in the 2012 Republican National Convention.
- Charlton Heston - A longtime conservative and the president of the National Rifle Association from 1998 to 2003.
- Kirk Cameron - A famous child star an active evangelical Christian who has expressed support for President Trump.
- Mel Gibson - A prominent actor, film director, producer, screenwriter and long time conservative. Several conservative movies he made, like The Patriot, The Passion of the Christ, and We Were Soldiers, have already become classics. He was seen saluting President Trump at UFC 264.
- Rob Schneider - A stand-up comedian and former SNL cast member. He has long been vocal in his oppositions to vaccines and was critical of Democrats and cult leader Anthony Fauci for pushing lies with regards to COVID. He was one of many proud Americans to celebrate Trump's historic victory, stating on Twitter "I haven't seen Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!"
- Stephen Baldwin - A Republican, Baldwin was supporter of the McCain–Palin presidential ticket after Huckabee dropped out of the 2008 presidential race. He floated the possibility of entering New York City's 2013 mayoral race as an opponent of his brother Alec Baldwin, a radical liberal who previously suggested that he may run himself. Baldwin supported President Trump.
- Jon Voight - A conservative, he endorsed former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for the 2008 Republican Party nomination. He provided the narration for a video biography of Alaska governor Sarah Palin that appeared on McCain's campaign website. He was a guest at the 2008 Republican National Convention. In November 2009 he was a featured speaker, at a Tea Party protesting the healthcare reform legislation, and again on March 20, 2010. He has also been an outspoken supporter of President Trump.
- Chuck Norris - An icon of Hollywood action movies and a long time Republican. He has donated more than $32,000 to Republican candidates and organizations since 1988. He is a supporter of gun rights and a columnist for the conservative news website WorldNetDaily. He supports the California Proposition 8 ban on same-sex marriage. In 2012, he endorsed Mitt Romney. He endorsed Republican Governor Mike Huckabee.
- Adam Sandler An actor, comedian, screenwriter, musician, film producer and a Republican. He donated $2,100 to Republican Rudy Giuliani's presidential campaign the same year.
- Dennis Hopper - An actor, filmmaker and artist. He donated $2,000 to the Republican National Committee in 2004 and an equal amount in 2005.
- Kelsey Grammer - A Republican, he was a guest at President George W. Bush's first inauguration. He endorsed Rudy Giuliani in the 2008 presidential primary and later campaigned for John McCain in the general election. He promotes RightNetwork, a conservative start-up American television network. He endorsed Michele Bachmann for the Republican nomination for president in 2012. Supported President Trump.
- Michael J. Nelson - best known for his role of Mike Nelson on Mystery Science Theater 3000. A devout Christian, a fan of Christian Apologetics, and a Republican.
- Gina Carano - actress, television personality, fitness model, and former mixed martial artist known for her conservative values and for being a victim of cancel culture. In February 2021, it was announced by Lucasfilm and The Walt Disney Company that Carano, who played Cara Dune on Disney+ Star Wars series The Mandalorian, had been fired from the show for an Instagram post where she compared the behaviors of the Nazi Party and their collaborators toward the Jewish people before and during World War II to the actions of the Democrat Party and their brownshirts toward conservatives or anyone else holding differing views from woke far-leftist orthodoxy.
- Chris Pratt - A devout Christian actor and patriot, as well as a survivor of cancel culture.
- Tim Allen - A proud conservative Republican and patriot, legendary voice of Buzz Lightyear in the Toy Story saga and franchise, until the woke propaganda and revisionist film and box-office failure Lightyear of 2022 due the aforementioned reasons, that has made him a similar case as Chris Pratt's.
- James Woods is a conservative American actor, voice-actor and producer, who is known for his work in theater, television, and film. Woods initially studied political science before turning to theater fulltime in 1969. He's a known strong Trump and America First supporter, and so blacklisted by Hollywood. CBS News reported that Woods has an IQ of 180. With an IQ of 184, Woods has an IQ score higher than Albert Einstein and Bobby Fischer and on par with Leonardo Da Vinci. He scored an astonishing 1579 in the SAT test, including maximum score 800 in reading and 779 in math.