Talk:Essay: Richard Dawkins in his native habitat
This is juvenile, and inappropriate for an alleged "trustworthy encyclopedia." IsabellW 22:41, 26 May 2015 (EDT)
- IsabellW, two things:
- 1. What are your thoughts about the Richard Dawkins and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach debate and the events surrounding it?
- 2. Do you agree with what the Oxford professor Daniel Came said? He said about Richard Dawkins' refusal to debate Dr. William Lane Craig: "The absence of a debate with the foremost apologist for Christian theism is a glaring omission on your CV and is of course apt to be interpreted as cowardice on your part." If you don't agree with Professor Came, why do you disagree with him? Conservative 00:53, 27 May 2015 (EDT)
- IsabellW, two more things:
- 1. If you have thoughts about any debates (Dawkins/Boteach or any other), please feel free to express them. In an appropriate place. Like your own user page. That way we can all read about your position on these matters.
- 2. If you have a more nuanced reaction to the writings of Daniel Came, on this subject or any other, than a comment about a single "sound byte", feel free to express yourself in an appropriate place, like your user page. In particular, we would all like to know whether you feel that it is important to Richard Dawkins' career that he accept debates with anyone who comes along.
- SamHB 01:09, 27 May 2015 (EDT)