United States presidential election, 2020
In the 2020 United States presidential election will be held November 3, 2020. Donald Trump is standing for re-election, having accomplished much during his first term. Presumably, he will be the Republican candidate along with Mike Pence being his vice-presidential candidate. Democrats adopted far-left positions in an attempt to avoid having to acknowledge President Trump's strong economic success. Globalization, which sacrificed middle class jobs to create dependence on foreign trade, and open borders which brought the coronavirus into the United States promise to be major issues.
A Pew Research Center study found that Americans consider mainstream media “fake news is a major problem, and many of them see it as a bigger problem than racism, terrorism or climate change." Another survey found that more than 95% of American adults are troubled by the current state of media.
A lily white field of globalists and socialists emerged - mostly all millionaires and billionaires - to make up the final round of Democrat candidates. The DNC lost the public's confidence on the very first day of primary voting. Voter suppression by Democratic operatives and insiders was alleged in Democratic primaries to rig results for Joe Biden and thwart the nomination of Bernie Sanders. Voters called upon party chairman Tom Perez to resign after rigged results.
- See also: Socialism, 2020 Democrat party issues, CCP global pandemic, 2020 Antifa riots, MeToo movement, Leftwing war on women, Creepy Uncle Joe, War on science, 2020 leftwing riots, Obamagate, Spygate, and Obama FISA abuse
First, Democrat governors tried to destroy the American economy with extended lockdowns. When the public lost patience, the white Democrat liberal base hijacked peaceful civil rights protests, burnt down Black communities to impede economic recovery, and attempted to ignite a race war. After the killing of George Floyd by a Minneapolis policeman using a "non-lethal" choke hold approved by the city's Democratic administration, the communist-dominated New York Times called for defunding all police nationwide. Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign spokesman immediately echoed the sentiment. During the Progressive white-led riots President Trump's support among African Americans rose to 40%.
America has handed China hundreds of billions of dollars every year to buy cheap goods, watched American firms ship their jobs and factories to China, and provided the Chinese with the means to create technology that threatens to eclipse our future. In the meantime, the money we sent there is allowing the Chinese to grow their nuclear arsenal and strengthen their military. In return, China has shipped us Covid-19.
(1) The virus originated in a laboratory; (2) China hid the virus from the world while seeding the planet with infected travelers; (3) while downplaying the virus through the WHO, China was simultaneously buying up all PPE from around the world; (4) after they hoarded all PPE China then profited by selling at massively inflated prices; (5) China flooded the world with defective medical supplies of its own manufacture.
The Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania received $70 million from the Communist Chinese government. The Biden Center did not disclose the money came from China, as required by law. Biden personally received $900,000 from the Biden Center, money which may have originated with Chinese communists.
In Keynesian economic theory, each new job created adds an additional overall average of seven-tenths (0.7) of one job. It's called "the multiplier effect", and is the basis for Stimulus spending. In the category of manufacturing jobs, each new manufacturing job creates an additional 2.5 service sector jobs. Since passage of NAFTA in 1996 and granting Most Favored Nation trade status to China in 2002, the exact opposite of the Keynesian multiplier has occurred - each multi-national corporate employer that moved 50,000 jobs from America to China, Indonesia, and elsewhere created the loss of an additional 125,000 service sector jobs. Whole cities have been wiped out and the middle class hollowed out. This was no accident - it has been the policy of global elitists, lobbyists, their multinational corporate clients and paid-off politicians - technocrats who imagine themselves qualified to "equalize" global distribution of wealth and poverty by limiting and reigning in the productive capacity of the American people. The destruction of the U.S. industrial and manufacturing base is exactly why the wealth gap has exploded in the past 30 years. In the battle for higher wages for American workers, Democrats sided with foreign workers against American working families.
Democrat presumptive nominee Joe Biden, who accused President Trump of being out touch and not listening to scientists, claims the CCP global pandemic "has cost more than 85,000 jobs." Democrat's have generally opposed reopening business services to the public and employment.
Only 32% of Likely U.S. Voters trust the political news they are getting. Most (54%) do not. Fourteen percent (14%) are not sure. The number of Democrat voters who thought the Mueller investigation was handled unfairly shot up by 15% after Special Counsel Robert Mueller presented his findings to Congress. By October 2019, as impeachment fever plagued the far left Democrat leadership and their mainstream media sockpuppets, only 6% of Iowa voters saw impeachment as the most important issue, and a majority would vote to re-elect Donald Trump rather than vote for the two top Democratic candidates, according to an Emerson Poll. Not even their fellow Democrats were buying the rigged impeachment fraud, with only 10% of Democrats identifying it as the most important issue. Even after the impeachment show opened, a Hill/HarrisX poll showed 57% of Democrats thought impeachment would flop.
Leftist attacks and repression of free speech rights have steadily increased against innocent people since the defeat of Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2016. Democratic leaders have encouraged violence. No Democratic presidential candidate has spoken out condemning violence. Democrats pursued the shopworn strategy of smearing all critics and resisters of leftism, communism, and socialist proposals, as racist while ignoring racism on the Left. Hence, supposedly in the name of "self defense" in the Democrat's vision of America, anyone who exercises their First Amendment rights or questions Democrat priorities, can be violently assaulted and have their head busted.
Among several Obamagate revelations it was discovered that neither CrowdStrike nor the FBI had any evidence that Russians hacked the DNC; previously it had been reported Vice President Biden's former White House IT director Warren Flood had been identified as Guccifer 2.0, who took credit for the DNC hack. Flood now works for Microsoft.
Predictions and polls
A CBS Battleground Tracker Poll found that the moderate to conservative wing of the Democrat party consists mostly of blacks, Hispanics and other minorities, whereas the far left progressive wing is disproportionately white. Thomas Edsall writing in the New York Times noted, “What the data demonstrates is that the group containing the largest proportion of minority voters is the most skeptical of some of the most progressive policies embraced by Democratic candidates like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris.”
A national poll finds the vast majority of Americans no longer trust Beijing. Seventy percent (70%) think the Chinese kept their Coronavirus data a secret from international healthcare professionals. In addition, 6 of 10 voters, or 59%, agree "As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, America should withdraw its manufacturing presence from China". One-third of all voters, 31%, "strongly agree" with this statement. Only 10% "strongly disagree."
Another poll found 65% of respondents agree with the view that “we should have less government regulation of our lives, and more freedom and economic opportunity to make the most of our lives.” Conversely, only 26% of respondents agree that “we should pursue a “socialist agenda” where government should have more control over things and balance out the inequalities between the wealthy and everyone else.” A solid majority of suburban women (57%), college graduate women (54%), and 18-34 year olds (54%) agree with less regulation and more opportunity, and this view is over 70% among both Independent respondents and Hispanic/Latino respondents.
African Americans, who have suffered a long history of being accused of crimes they didn't commit, support for President Trump remained at record levels for a Republican candidate despite all the manufactured scandal mongering, hate speech, and race baiting director at President Trump and Trump supporters.
Democrat primaries and caucuses
In April 2019, while former Biden aide Eric Ciaramella and Schiff staffer Sean Misko plotted Deep State coup 2.0, Joe Biden, leapt to the top of the polls due to his past support for segregation. According to national polls Biden's age, racism, corruption, and mental faculties apparently were discounted by Democratic voters.
Politico sponsored a poll in February finding that 54% of African Americans said the Democratic Party isn't paying enough attention to their needs. Despite efforts to tar President Trump and supporters as racist, polls on the eve of the primaries showed Trump support among Blacks doubled over the previous year.
First, there were election shenanigans in Iowa; then 10% of Texas's votes were not counted on Super Tuesday. Voter suppression in Michigan and Arizona led to Bernie Sanders loss and victory of the party establishment figurehead, not just an empty suit anymore, but a mentally deficient shadow of his old self, Joe Biden.
As the extent of crimes against humanity by the leftist Chinese Communist Party became known, it was revealed that Hunter Biden still served on the board of directors of a Chinese firm linked with the People's Liberation Army that engages in high tech weapons trafficking. Biden wants to "invest" money in "Covid-Nine".
Corroborating evidence of Biden's rape of former Senate staffer Tara Reade emerged with a timely video clip of Reade's mother phoning into the Larry King Live show on August 11, 1993, the same month Reade was fired from Biden's staff in retaliation for seeking redress for Biden's sexual assault. Reade's mother asked King and a WaPo guest what her daughter could do in in this case. CNN colluded with the Biden campaign by removing the video in question from the Google Play catalog. Biden, along with former President Obama, was found to be complicit in the Obama administration's illegal domestic spying operation to meddle in the 2016 presidential election. A Civiqs/Daily Kos poll found 56% of Americans view Joe Biden unfavorably, while only 34% view him favorably, giving the Democrat a negative 22% approval rating.
Democrats fielded a vast array of Cultural Marxists who advocated for "some of the most radical socialist ideas in U.S. history," all of which are in denial of the murderous record of Socialism and have won the praises of the Communist Party USA. The Democrat candidates hid their positions on numerous issues, knowing that discussing those positions might be damaging.
A YouGov poll highlighted the rampant racism and bigotry within the Democrat party: 30% of Democrats believe a White candidate is more electable than 8% who think not; 34% of Democrats believe a male candidate is more electable than 5% who think not; only 12% of Democrats prefer a nonwhite candidate while 29% thought voters would be less supportive; and only 17% prefer a female candidate over 30% who answered that a woman would be less electable. A Harris Poll commissioned by GLAAD, a gay rights activist group, found 18-34 year olds increasingly uncomfortable with the Obama era's progressive legacy of LGBTQ+ culture.
Entrepreneur Elon Musk, tired of the totalitarian fascist lockdown orders of Democrats, told his 34 million Twitter followers, "Take the Red pill." Day's after Biden's racist comment claiming "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black", the point was driven home when millions of blacks refrained from violence despite mainstream media's exploitation of Antifa riots in Minneapolis. Amy Klobuchar, after proving her loyalty to the Democrat party by withdrawing from the race and backing Biden, declined to prosecute a Minneapolis policeman earlier who was accused of murdering a Black man which sparked riots in May 2020.
Blacks need not apply
- See also: Democrat plantation
Although white males are only 31% of the U.S. population, they were 68% of the Democratic presidential candidates. In the Democratic party, the ability to motivate voters to the polls takes precedence over policy positions and qualifications. (Qualifications and policy positions only apply to Donald Trump). The Democratic party is an amalgamation of identity politics groups built on promoting divisiveness and resentment between citizens, usually between God-fearing patriotic capitalists and everyone else ("the oppressed," for example, those who have never seen an electric garbage disposal in their life).
Kamala Harris was the first woman of color driven out of the contest after exposwing Biden's segregationist past. Later when Cory Booker and Julian Castro were railroaded out, racist insiders changed the debate rules to accommodate a rich white man, Michael Bloomberg in an effort to defeat Bernie Sanders. When another woman of color, Tulsi Gabbard, qualified for the debate stage, the racist overlords of the DNC changed the rules again to eliminate her, as well.
|New York Gov. Fredo the Elder has been talked about as a presidential nominees in light of Joe Biden's cognitive decline, Widely criticized for his botched response to the Covid crisis. DNC Politburo and Superdelegate favorite. Under DNC rules the DNC does not need voters to select a nominee. Cuomo's immediate response to the CCP coronavirus outbreak was to sue President Trump over the travel ban restriction and President Trump's effort to stop the spread of the deadly virus. Cuomo denied medical treatment for victims of the CCP coronavirus. He then paid prisoners at Rikers Island a sub par below minimum wage of $6 an hour to dig mass graves for unclaimed bodies of the CCP virus victims, the majority of which were Black and Hispanic. In his 3 terms as governor Cuomo did very little, if anything at all, to prepare for a public health emergency preferring instead to squander state money and resources on typical Democrat vote buying schemes such as $750 million solar panel and $600 million microchip factories that never employed anybody or produced anything. Like 1968, it is entirely possible for the Democrat inside powers that be to nominate someone at the convention who never appeared on a ballot and nobody ever voted for.||NY||9-1|
|Segregationist, racist, CCP toady, accused rapist and serial sexual predator. Vows to raise taxes. Putin stooge; Biden has promised to ban American oil drilling and make America energy dependent on Russia and Saudi Arabia. Caught on tape offering a one billion dollar bribe to interfere in an investigation of his son, Hunter Biden, who was receiving $83,000 a month in kickbacks. The bribe was paid with U.S. taxpayer funds. In March 2020, Tara Reade, a former intern for Biden, came forward with a story of a sexual assault she endured perpetrated by Biden in 1993; Tara Reade had attempted to come forward in April 2019 but was silenced by high level Biden campaign adviser Anita Dunn, the notorious Maoist and apologist for Chinese Communist mass murderers. Biden suffered two brain aneurysms in 1988 and had portions of his skull removed to access his brain for surgery. Implicated in the Obamagate scandal. Participated in the January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting with President Obama, John Brennan, and James Comey where the plot to thwart American democracy was discussed. Authored the notoriously racist hundred-to-one sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine. His New Jim Crow bill incarcerated 2.5 million Black males, one tenth of the Black male population, destroying families. Led a drive for a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw portions of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Twenty years after Brown vs. Board of Education, Biden embraced the "separate but equal" doctrine, telling NPR that segregation was "a matter of black pride." Biden led a coalition of liberals and George Wallace supporters to oppose racial integration, repealing sections of the 1964 Civil Rights Act requiring the federal government to withhold money from schools refusing to comply with Brown vs. Board of Education. Boasts of white supremacist senators as his friends. After the 1989 Central Park jogger attack, he authored the Biden Superpredator Crime Bill signed into law in 1994 adding more than forty death penalty crimes. Biden boasted “we do everything but hang people for jaywalking.” Accused by convicted felon and racist Michael Avenatti of plagiarizing Avenati's presidential campaign. Biden has been criticized for his racist, sexist, and bigoted handling of Anita Hill, calling her a liar and his habit of unwanted groping of women and young girls. Tossed a bone to Progressives when he flipped on repealing the Hyde Amendment to further the genocide of impoverished minority children. Even The Young Turks slammed Biden for his racism in the pre-primary debates where he blamed black parents for not knowing how to raise their children. Called Obama's separation of families ay the border and deportation of 3 million illegal migrants a "heckuva a job." The Washington Post calls Biden "Creepy Uncle Joe;" WaPo reported he likes to get nude in front of female Secret Service Agents when his wife isn't around. The female agents were afraid to report the incidents because Biden couldn't be disciplined and they would be reassigned, effectively demoted - a gross violation of women's equal rights and abuse of power inequities. Claims that the women's rights movement has made social mores more conservative and promises to be less of the slobbering pervert that made him a successful Democratic candidate. Also nepotism and cronyism in dealing with Ukraine and China. Biden is currently under investigation by Ukrainian prosecutors for interfering in the investigation of Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden has sold military secrets and technology to the Chinese military allegedly stolen, according to the Wall Street Journal, from the F-35 stealth aircraft and drone systems. Biden publicly admitted that he threatened Ukrainian leaders to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aide unless they fired a prosecutor looking into kickbacks Hunter Biden was receiving from a Ukrainian oil and gas company. Biden disregards U.S. intelligence agencies assessments of China as a strategic threat. When the money laundering scheme was exposed and campaign donations started to dry up, Biden reneged on his supposed opposition to Super PACs. Immediately after the "impeachment inquiry" was announced Biden rolled out his gun seizure plan. Biden promises, "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it." Called the impeachment of Bill Clinton on 11 felony charges a "partisan lynching"  and Attorney General William Barr as "a heckuv an honorable guy." Dogmatically proclaims, "We choose truth over facts." Biden promises LGBTQ+ issues will have top priority over North Korean nuclear ballistic missiles. When called out for his segregationist sentiment by Sen. Kamala Harris, Biden said, "I see my time is up."||DE||8-1|
The GOP is a diverse group of communist resisters. Marxists typically refer to anyone not on board with government takeover of healthcare and education, collectivization, dependency, the administrative state, the destruction of social mores and cherished family institutions, as counter-revolutionaries, or its Spanish equivalent, Contra. The old leftist Soviet penal code had a charge entitled, "Counter-Revolutionary Thought;" many Republicans have already faced social media censorship and banning for Orwellian "wrongthink," counter-revolutionary activity or thought.
President Trump's insistence that critical manufacturing jobs, such as pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, return to the United States, has been proven to have much wisdom and foresight in the wake of the CCP coronavirus pandemic.
Barring another failed coup or assassination attempt by authoritarian Democrats seeking single party control, Donald Trump is likely to be the Republican nominee in 2020. Trump's trade war with China restored manufacturing jobs and was found to be wise precautionary steps in dealing with medical shortages caused by the coronavirus. President Trump put America on the road to revitalizing economic health, and lessened the threat of nuclear war originating in the Far East. Termination of the dictatorial mandates of the Affordable Care Act has restored job growth. Tightening of immigration policies has created the lowest unemployment figures among African Americans, particularly teenagers, in recorded history. Trump remains the biggest threat to the authoritarian agenda of the Democratic party to limit and destroy freedom, and turn America into a technocracy ruled by elitists.
President Trump addressed the widespread and biased fake news reporting of communists and journalists during the coronavirus outbreak. One of President Trump's early actions to mitigate the spread of the deadly virus was to initiate travel bans. Most of the planet followed President Trump's lead within days and weeks. President Trump answered NBC News reporting during a White House press briefing, "Your network called me racist while I was saving lives."
|Name||Issues||State|| Morning |
|Experience, success (see Donald Trump achievements). President Trump restored prosperity by removing the Obamacare mandates which were designed to retard job growth for 8 years and create dependency on the Washington bureaucratic class. By his 100th day, it was clear that Trump had disrupted the liberal political establishment agenda. According to Reuters, President Trump had "begun to reshape American life in ways big and small." A Rassmussen Poll of registered Democrats found 17% of Democrats identify more with Trump. Even liberal Nobel Prize economist Paul Krugman has been forced to admit that globalization has been a disaster for American workers. Trump, for the first time, wrote protections in for American workers in the new trade deals with Canada and Mexico (USMCA), insuring that no tariff will be laid on a product that does not pay its workers an average of $16 an hour, about three times the Mexican average manufacturing wage rate. This will bring auto manufacturing and component parts back into the United States. Rather than green global projects Trump is investing in black communities. Trump has called the Chinese bluff - who have used the Democratic Socialist Republic of Korea (DPRK) as a proxy province, forcing previous administrations to acquiesce to nuclear blackmail and the dictates of Chinese trade deals which have flooded the American market with cheap manufactured goods, and have destroyed American jobs and the middle class. Trump is the first American president to implement the consensus that the way to de-nuclearize the Korean peninsula is to force China to do it by being tough in trade agreements. He undid many of Barack Obama's executive orders. Has taken the lead to reform FBI and Department of Justice corruption, expanding healthcare coverage for workers and small businesses, prescription drug pricing, and prison reform. Reformed Obamacare to provide portability and cover pre-existing conditions. His policies led to much progress for blacks, homosexuals, and Jews. President Trump's Second Chance Hiring and Workforce initiative to undo the damage of the racist Democrats' 1994 New Jim Crow Crime Bill authored by Joseph Biden and pushed by Hillary Clinton to deal with 'Superpredators' after the Central Park jogger attack, has been lauded by civil rights leaders and Van Jones. He received some help from Congress to advance his agenda, although Mexico paying for the deployment of 27,000 troops has produced more border security than the Democrat-controlled House. Building the Wall has helped fight climate change by reducing the number of illegal immigrants entering America to drive cars, eat hamburgers, and destroy the planet. Murder and violent crimes have declined on his watch. By the beginning of 2019, President Trump had either kept or made progress on many of his campaign promises. President Trump stood up to the warmongers in the Uniparty who wanted to go to war with a NATO ally, Turkey, over Syria.||NY||3-5|
- See also: Left-wing violence in the Trump era
The Democratic National convention was originally scheduled to be held in Milwaukee between July 16 and July 19, but due to their socialist ideological kinsmen and allies in the Chinese Communist Party unleashing the CCP global pandemic, was rescheduled to begin August 17, 2020. Its $70 million cost will be funded by Wall Street corporate cronies and lobbyists. Bernie Bros and the Resistance movement have promised riots in the street if Bernie is not nominated and Trump is re-elected.
Democrat community organizer Kyle Jurek vowed in January, before primary voting began, that “If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination, or it goes to the second round at the DNC convention, f–ing Milwaukee will burn. It’ll start in Milwaukee, and then when the police push back on that, other cities will just f–ing (explosion sound).” Jurek also said “We’re going to make 1978  look like a f–ing Girl Scout f–ing cookout. The cops are going to be the ones that are getting f–ing beaten in Milwaukee. They’re going to call out the National Guard for that s–t. I promise you that.” Jurek aligned himself with Antifa, saying that Trump supporters are “scared f–ing senseless of anti-fascists” and that “the only thing that fascists understand is violence," adding "There’s a reason Josef Stalin had gulags” and that “gulags were actually meant for, like, reeducation.” “I mean, we don’t have a lot of time left, we have to save f–ing human civilization.” Speaker Nancy Pelosi has echoed similar comments and has advocated incivility and violence against American citizens.
1968 & 1972 revisited
In the hard-fought campaign of 1968 a candidate who never appeared on any primary ballot won the nomination. Vice President Hubert Humphrey was nominated in backroom deals that included keeping African Americans out of the process. Sen. Eugene McCarthy campaigned hard on behalf of the Anti-Vietnam War movement, and after defeating incumbent President Lyndon Johnson in early primaries, forced President Johnson out of the race. Bobby Kennedy, who illegally wiretapped Dr. Martin Luther King, was assassinated in June 1968. At the momentous convention riot in July, President Johnson pulled enough strings to get his boy, Hubert Humphrey nominated by state delegations chosen in closed caucuses that excluded Blacks.
Humphrey tried to court the far left Anti-War movement that Eugene McCarthy and Bobby Kennedy pandered to. Humphrey's boss, President Johnson said as the General Election approached that Richard Nixon was closer to his position on ending the Vietnam War than his own hand-picked successor.
Four years later in 1972 the closed-door back room cabal again entered their choice on the ticket without consulting voters. After the convention ended, it was revealed that Democrat Vice Presidential nominee Sen. Thomas Eagleton of Missouri was a person who suffered from certain disabilities. He was unceremoniously booted off the ticket. Rather than recall all 3,000 delegates, DNC insiders, a select group of about 200 committeepersons, nominated an alternate candidate.
Under DNC by-laws and by precedent, the DNC cabal has the power to dump whoever the voters choose, be it the people's choice through the primary process or through their chosen delegates. The DNC can circumvent the will of the voters, dump Biden, ignore the candidate with the next largest plurality, say Sen. Bernie Sanders or Eugene McCarthy for example, and not even consult elected delegates about whom the DNC cabal chooses to place on the ticket. The system somewhat parallels the relationship between the Chinese Central Committee and the Politburo; while in theory the Politburo is elected by the Central Committee (bottom up), the Politburo hands the Central Committee a list of nominees (top down).
Back of the bus - possible VP picks
Biden has binders full of women, one of whom he pledges to select as a running mate, including possibly a transgender. Biden did not clarify if he would possibly select a transgender transitioning from male to female or female to male.
Under DNC precedents, rape allegations and addiction to illegal narcotics is not a barrier to candidate recruitment in the Democratic party. In the case of former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum however, Gillum was likely rejected as a possible vice presidential choice on the basis of his race, ignoring the hard-fought white male privileged precedent established during the impeachment trial of former President Bill Clinton that "what a person does in their private life in nobody's business."
Catherine Cortez Masto
|Senior senator from Nevada, being the former attorney general from the state. In the “top three picks” as a potential vice president running mate for Joe Biden. Reportedly ignored a family friend “pillaging” the elderly while attorney general. Once compared same-sex "marriage" to bigamy before turning around in favor of “marriage equality”. Accepted thousands of dollars in donations from taxi companies, and proceeded to join a state government effort as attorney general to enforce extreme regulatory codes in driving Uber out of Nevada (no pun intended). Strongly opposed to school choice, despite potential benefits. Possibly an extremely corrupt crony for “Crooked Hillary”, as allegedly leaked text messages revealed. Shill for Harry Reid despite the latter's racist and sexist remarks. Accused of hyper-partisan “prosecutorial misconduct” after pursuing a grand jury indictment against former Nevada lieutenant governor Brian M. Krolicki over charges deemed to be vague. Noted failure to reduce a massive rape-kit backlog as attorney general. Voted with her party line in the U.S. Senate against protecting infants who survive abortions in 2019 and again in 2020, despite necessity due to the lack of clarification in the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act. Claims to have “Catholic faith”.||NV||3-1|
|Certified liar. Corrupt Obama official deeply involved in the Obamagate scandal and smearing of Gen. Michael Flynn and Donald Trump as Russian agents while the Democrats and Hillary Clinton colluded and paid Russian operatives for disinformation to destroy American democracy during the 2016 election. Issued the 'stand down' order to White House staffers to cease efforts to combat Russian interference in the 2016 election. Let Bin Laden escape from Sudan while serving in the Clinton White House in the 1990s prior to the 9/11 attacks. Lied to the American people and Congress in the Benghazi massacre coverup when Amb. Christopher Stevens was murdered while shipping captured arms from Libya to the Islamic State. Deep State swamp creature. Racist who thinks too many white people are involved in national security.||15-1|
|Florida Congresswoman. Ex-Orlando police chief. Sham impeachment manager. Condemned Biden's racist attack on Blacks. As police chief Demings failed to report the theft of a firearm from her vehicle while parked in her home driveway. When her failure to abide by departmental policy was discovered by the Orlando Sentinel, Demings claimed she did report the theft to the county sheriff, her husband. During Demings tenure as police chief, the department paid out more than $3.3 million in damages following at least 47 lawsuits alleging false arrest, excessive force, and other complaints against the department’s officers. Russia collusion hoaxer.||FL||99-1|
|Michigan Governor Half-wit Whitmer. Praised by pro-abortion NARAL being “needed” in Michigan due to “anti-choice laws”, despite having previously voted against legislation that would prohibit women from being forced to get an abortion. Anti-science. Rejected treatment for Covid-19 sufferers. Imposed some of the most draconian anti-constitutional restrictions in the United States. Faces Recall effort. Won 2018 Michigan gubernatorial election over weaker Republican candidate Bill Schuette during blue wave year when Democrats accused Republican then-governor Rick Snyder of incompetent leadership over the Flint water crisis, despite inaction from the Democrat-controlled Flint local government. Four days after denying Covid-19 sufferers access to treatment and threatening doctors and pharmacists with loosing their licenses if they tried to help victims, Whitmer was begging President Trump for the very medication she barred the public from accessing.||MI||8-1|
| Bay Area Democrat of the Jim Jones/Willie Brown machine. Marxist who rejects due process. Harris is 50% South Asian (India), 25% African, and 25% Irish. Harris blamed racist and sexist Democrats for her failing presidential campaign for the Democratic nomination. Protected a sexual predator on her staff for 14 years. Harris's husband headlined a fundraiser by the law firm that defended Jeffrey Epstein hours before Harris criticized the firm for defending Epstein. After three pre-primary debates, an Emerson poll showed Andrew Yang outpolling Harris in her own home state. Promises to abuse the DOJ and jail political opponents. One quarter black/one quarter white/one half South Asian. In pandering to a black radio audience, Harris joked about her use of a drug that she sent thousands of people to jail for as California Attorney General. Her father has disassociated himself from her racist campaign which characterized Jamaicans as dope smoking pleasure seekers. Harris thinks the entire Colin Kaepernick fiasco is a Russian plot. Harris likens the men and women of ICE who risk their lives defending U.S. borders - more than half of which are Latino - to the Ku Klux Klan. Harris proposes taking away American's private health insurance and forcing U.S. citizens to pay for illegal immigrants' healthcare. Is for Medicare for All
|With Biden's obvious demented mental health, inability to form coherent sentence, inability to know what day of the week it is, know what town or state he is in, short temper and rudeness toward voters as a result of brain aneurysms and brain surgery, a Biden election is the last hope for a Hillary Clinton presidency. When corruption and health issues took their toll on the Democrat frontrunners, Hillary claimed "I could beat him again," provoking a response from Harvey Weinstein's victims, "did you have any concern for your husband’s victims? And what about Harvey Weinstein victims?" Still plagued by serious mental, physical, ethical, emotional, and moral issues. Voted against banning the use of cluster bombs against children in Yemen. After leaving the White House the former First Lady committed to "start thinking of the woman who cleans the toilets in my building as a human being." Democrat nominee 2016. Violated the Federal Records Act of 1950 by setting up a homebrew server to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act of 1978. Mishandled classified information and violated the Espionage Act of 1917 while taking $145 million from Vladimir Putin for American nuclear resources. Compromised and blackmailed President Barack Obama to exonerate her by communicating with him through her illegal server. Obstructed justice by deleting files and smashing evidence with hammers. The Democrat superstars did so poorly making a public impression, despite hype and sympathy from the mainstream media, after Jeffrey Epstein was removed in August 2019 there was speculation she may get back into the race. If Biden puts her on the ticket he may want to fill out his organ donor card first.||NY||Eligible|
|2018 Georgia gubernatorial loser; coulda woulda shoulda been the First Black female governor; in a pandering move, Democrats and the MSM floated the idea of Abrams for VP; mocked by the racist Biden campaign stating, "No one takes Stacey seriously." Campaigned with Jew-hater Linda Sarsour the day after 11 Jews were murdered at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. Apologist for sexual predators and attacked real life sexual assault victims of Democrats as liars. Russophobe; claims we all will be speaking Russian by 2030 if we don't all die of climate change first. Her pre-recorded Democrat response to Trump's SOTU was a rambling incoherent mess why she lost ala Hillary Clinton, blaming everyone but herself. Activist for dead people and illegal aliens to vote. Abrams is the subject of an ongoing Georgia State Ethics Commission investigation. Bilderberger stooge; selected by globalist talent agents as an articulate commodity who can effectively play the race card. Humiliated by Biden on live national TV.||GA||Scratch|
|Gillum was the Democratic party nominee for governor of Florida in 2018 Midterm elections. Gillum was mentioned by The Washington Post on March 13, 2020 as a prospective running mate for the Democratic nominee "if the Democrats want to win." Vanity Fair, and The Daily Beast reported that Sen. Elizabeth Warren was in serious talks with Gillum as a possible vice presidential running mate for her 2020 presidential campaign. Gillum, a progressive, was the mayor of Tallahassee who won the Democratic primary election over a field of five other candidates. Gillum supports abolishing ICE. Gillum was endorsed by Bernie Sanders and received financial support from Tom Steyer and George Soros. Gillum supported the impeachment sham. Gillum is a former National Director of the Young Elected Officials Network with People for the American Way. Gillum's name appeared on an early list of contenders as Hillary Clinton's running mate in the 2016 Presidential election. Gillum attended Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU) and was recognized by the National Center for Policy Alternatives in Washington, D.C., as the country's top student leader in 2001. In 2012 Gillum was named as one of "50 Young Progressive Activists Who Are Changing America," by The Huffington Post. Gillum is married with three children. On the same day WaPo recommended Gillum for the VP post behind Joe Biden who has serious health issues, Gillum was found nude by Miami EMTs responding to a methamphetamine overdose in a hotel room with two other nude men. Under the precedent established by Democrats in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, what a person does in their private life is nobody's business. However, Gillum is Black so the Democrat's own precedent standard may not apply.||FL||15-1|
|Endorsed by the NYT, nicknamed War-butcher by Progressives for her support of the Iraq War. The NAACP and Black Lives Matter have called on Klobuchar to withdraw due to her racist prosecution in a 2003 murder case resulting in a life sentence for an innocent black man. As district attorney, Klobutcher prosecuted a vastly disproportionate number of black youths. Built her white privileged career stepping on the necks of black children. Minnesota polls show her home state voters prefer Elizabeth Warren over Klobuchar, ranking Klobuchar fourth. An embittered and mean person who never overcame emotional problems in her youth. DFL cultist. Neo-liberal corporatist lawyer; product of the communist dominated Minnesota Democratic Farm-Labor machine that produced such luminaries as Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale, Paul Wellstone, Al Franken, Keith Ellison and Ilhan Omar. During debates Klobuchar boasted about the 3M corporation headquartered in her home state; the Defense Production Act was invoked against 3M for prioritizing foreign customers over American first responders during the Chinese Communist coronavirus national emergency. Congressional staffers describe her as "de-humanizing;" eats salad with a comb (mmm lice are tasty now that we've done away with farting cows); has had the highest turn over of Senate staffers between 2000 - 2016 and voted the least favorable to work for; Green New Dealer. Klobachar can be breathe of fresh air however for pointing out the obvious: “Of the women on the stage… do I think we would be standing on that stage if we had the experience that Mayor Pete Buttigieg had? No, I don’t. Maybe we’re held to a different standard.” Spoke at a rally where the words of a convicted cop-killer and Socialist on the FBI Most Wanted list who escaped and was given asylum in Cuba were chanted by the crowd. Had to cue Democratic operatives when to applaud during a CNN townhall. Criticizes Democrats' Gestapocare proposals and supports negotiation with North Korea. Russia collusion hoaxer. When she dropped out a day before Super Tuesday setting up a win for Joe Biden, Klobuchar continued campaigning in Michigan and said that she “couldn’t think of a better way to end my candidacy than join the ticket...”||MN||7-1|
- Ukrainian collusion timeline
- Green New Deal 02/07/19
- War on Freedom
- Gender confusion
- Conservapedia:Unofficial 2020 presidential election predictions
- Essay: winner-take-all vs. proportional representation
- Miller, S.A. (July 22, 2019). 2020 Democrats veer further left in bid to discredit Trump's strong economy. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 24, 2019.
- Campisi, Jennifer (June 5, 2019). "More people identify fake news as bigger problem than racism: survey". The Hill.
- Ellefson, Lindsey (September 11, 2019). "‘Fake News’ Fears: 95% of Americans ‘Troubled’ by Current State of Media, Poll Finds". The Wrap.
- Voters Don’t Trust Political News, Say Most Reporters Want to Stop Trump, Rasmussen Reports, August 22, 2019.
- *Ten Times Democrats Glorified Violence Against Republicans Since Election Day, Jun 14, 2017 By Cassandra Fairbanks
*When will Democrats condemn the left’s growing turn to violence?, By Karol Markowicz. New Yprk Post, July 29, 2018
*HOW FAR WILL DEMOCRATIC PARTY VIOLENCE GO?, OCTOBER 4, 2018 BY JOHN HINDERAKER
*Cop Murders Were Encouraged By Left-Wing Politicians, Investors Business Daily, 12/23/2014
- *The Democratic silence on antifa is dangerous, John Kass, The Chicago Tribune, Aug 29, 2017
*CBP Chief Said Democratic Rhetoric Fueled Attempted Terrorist Attack On ICE Facility, JASON HOPKINS, Daily Caller, July 16, 2019.
- Pentchoukov, Ivan (March 27, 2019). Democratic 2020 Candidates Embrace Far-Left Socialist Agenda. The Epoch Times. Retrieved March 27, 2019.
- Earl, Jennifer (April 9, 2019). 3 Bernie Sanders policies now embraced by the Democratic field. Fox News. Retrieved April 9, 2019.
- Loudon, Travor (May 22, 2019). American Bolsheviks’ Marxist Conquest of the Democratic Party. The New American. Retrieved May 22, 2019.
- Hull, Christopher C. (May 24, 2019). Coalition Seeks to Expose Communist Infiltration of Democratic Party. The Epoch Times. Retrieved May 24, 2019.
- Philipp, Joshua (July 16, 2019). How the Democratic Socialists Are Gaining Control of the Democratic Party. The Epoch Times. Retrieved July 16, 2019.
- Duke, Selwyn (July 18, 2019). The Left Is Following Communism’s Playbook for Revolution. The New American. Retrieved July 18, 2019.
- Varney, James (June 19, 2019). Communist Party, USA praises Democrats' policy shifts ahead of centennial celebration. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 19, 2019.
- Larsen, Emily (May 1, 2019). Democratic presidential contenders hiding their positions. Washington Examiner. Retrieved May 1, 2019.
- HuffPost: Demographic voting effectsMarch 20 - 21, 2019 - 1000 US adult citizen, YouGov.
- In 2015, the Obama administration imposed critical gender theory on America’s high schools. https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/02/glaad-young-americans-increasingly-uncomfortable-lgbtq-culture/
- DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- The First Civil Right: How Liberals Built Prison America, Naomi Murakawa, Oxford University Press, Jul 10, 2014, p. 141.
- What are we going to do about Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?, WaPo
- Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board, PJMedia
- Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids, NY Post
- BEIJING BIDEN: BIDEN'S BRO LINKED TO CHINESE FOREIGN AGENT, Frontpagemag.com
- Gulag Archipelago Book I, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Harper and Rowe, p. 284. See also Criminal Code of the RSFSR.
- Finally, a President Stands Up to China!, John and Andy Schlafly. Townhall, Aug 28, 2019.
- Derespina, Cody (April 29, 2017). 100 Days of Disruption: How Trump rewrote the presidential script. Fox News. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- Malone, Jim (October 19, 2017). Trump Lives Up to Pledge to Be Disrupter, But Country Divided Over Results. Voice of America. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Whitesides, John (September 28, 2017). Beyond the daily drama and Twitter battles, Trump begins to alter American life. Reuters. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
Article also published in the conservative media:
- Beyond the Daily Drama and Twitter Battles, Trump Begins to Alter American Life. The Washington Free Beacon (from Reuters). September 29, 2017. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Pappas, Alex (September 8, 2017). Trump is dismantling Obama’s executive action legacy. Fox News. Retrieved September 9, 2017.
- Boyer, Dave (October 16, 2017). Trump dismantles Obama’s ‘imperial’ presidency, rescinds dubious orders. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Stanage, Niall (October 16, 2017). The Memo: Trump tries to turn back clock on Obama era. The Hill. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Cawthorne, Cameron (October 16, 2017). Trump: ‘Not Too Many’ Obama Administration Policies Will Be Kept in Place. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (December 27, 2017). How Trump is rolling back Obama's legacy. Fox News. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
- How Trump dismantled Obama's legacy in 1 year. WND. January 18, 2018. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- Eilperin, Juliet; Cameron, Darla (March 24, 2017). How Trump is rolling back Obama’s legacy. The Washington Post. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- Pollak, Joel B. (February 22, 2019). Blue State Blues: Trump Is the Most ‘Progressive’ President Ever for Blacks, Gays, Jews. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 22, 2019.
- Boyer, Dave (May 29, 2018). Trump sees Congress buck tradition of legislative loafing, make significant progress on agenda. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- Bedard, Paul (September 4, 2018). Trump breaks 20-year ‘fouled up’ budget gridlock, scores big wins. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 4, 2018.
- Owens, Caitlin (August 15, 2018). Surprise: One area where Congress is functioning. Axios. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Mass, Warren (August 20, 2018). Trump and McConnell Mend Fences to Pursue Common Goals. The New American. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Pergram, Chad (October 13, 2018). Amid Kavanaugh cacophony, Congress forges bipartisan agreements on key issues. Fox News. Retrieved October 13, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Fakkert, Jasper (January 20, 2019). American Revival: 70 Ways President Trump Has Changed the Nation Over the Past Two Years. The Epoch Times. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (January 19, 2019). Trump at presidential halfway mark: Where he stands on campaign promises. Fox News. Retrieved January 19, 2019.
- Horsley, Scott (January 20, 2019). Progress Report: President Trump's Campaign Promises, 2 Years Later. NPR. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- Henney, Megan (January 20, 2019). Trump's first two years in office: A look at his biggest achievements and failures. Fox Business. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- The Historic Results of President Donald J. Trump’s First Two Years in Office. The White House. January 20, 2019. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- Trump presents 'historic results' of two years in office. Arutz Sheva. January 20, 2019. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- McDaniel, Ronna (January 20, 2019). RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: Trump has delivered two historic years of promises made, promises kept. Fox News. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- Glassner, Michael (January 20, 2019). Trump has survived a coordinated campaign to defy him – Two years later he's achieved much of his agenda. Fox News. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- Herman, Arthur (January 20, 2019). Trump at the halfway mark: How will history judge our unconventional president? Fox News. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- Thiessen, Marc (January 2, 2019). Marc Thiessen: Trump's 10 most surprising successes after two years in office. Fox News. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- Toma, Danny (February 14, 2019). How to understand 'America First'. Washington Examiner. Retrieved February 14, 2019.
- Howell, Tom (March 7, 2019). Trump finds governing harder than it looks: 'As a businessman he could negotiate'. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- According to the far left online encyclopedia Wikipedia, "The name Forward carries a special meaning in socialist political terminology. It has been frequently used as a name for socialist, communist and other leftwing newspapers and publications."
- "There have been at least two radical-left publications named “Vorwaerts” (the German word for “Forward”). One was the daily newspaper of the Social Democratic Party of Germany whose writers included Friedrich Engels and Leon Trotsky. It still publishes as the organ of Germany’s SDP, though that party has changed considerably since World War II. Another was the 1844 biweekly reader of the Communist League. Karl Marx, Engels and Mikhail Bakunin are among the names associated with that publication....Vladimir Lenin founded the publication “Vpered” (the Russian word for “forward”) in 1905." President Barack Obama adopted the motto for his 2012 presidential election campaign.
- Biden reportedly says Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto is in his 'top three' picks for VP
- TYPICAL. Harry Reid Protege Cortez Masto Let Family Friend Pillage the Elderly (VIDEO)
- Catherine Cortez Masto on the Issues
- Freedom Partners Action Fund stated on June 27, 2016 in a television ad: "Many Nevadans relied on Uber for work, but after accepting $70,000 from taxi companies, Catherine Cortez Masto went after Uber ... (driving) them out of town."
- Catherine Against Nevada: 15 seconds
- "Hide the Truth"
- Leaked Text Message | Corrupt Catherine Cortez Masto
- Corrupt Catherine - If Catherine Cortez Masto...
- Joe Heck stated on October 25, 2016 in a political ad: Says "Catherine Cortez Masto indicted (Brian Krolicki), who was an innocent man, in order to save Harry Reid's political career"
- Senate Leadership Fund stated on September 13, 2016 in a television ad: Says "Catherine Cortez Masto failed Nevada rape victims. While attorney general, thousands of rape kits were never sent for DNA analysis."
- Senate Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide and Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortions
- VICTOR JOECKS: Cortez Masto, Rosen vote in favor of infanticide
- Cortez Masto Statement on Vote Against Confirmation of Governor Sam Brownback as Ambassador At-Large for International Religious Freedom
- *Carney, Timothy. "Intelligence Failure? Let's Go Back to Sudan", The Washington Post, June 30, 2002. Retrieved from www.mafhoum.com/ Jun. 2016.
*Rose, David. "The Osama Files", Vanity Fair, January 2002.
*Belz, Mindy. "Clinton did not have the will to respond", World, November 1, 2003.
*Continetti, Matthew (November 22, 2004). Scheuer v. Clarke. Weekly Standard.
- NARAL Pro-Choice America Endorses Gretchen Whitmer for Governor of Michigan
- SB 1156 - Prohibits Actions that Coerce a Woman to Get an Abortion - Michigan Key Vote
- Michigan Governor Election Results 2018
- Political Poison
- Actually, Jim Jones cult was Bay Area Democrats, by John Seiler, 18 Dec, 2013. https://calwatchdog.com/
- Socialist agenda will prove disastrous for Democrats, The Hill
- There is no right to due process, Kamala Harris
- Democratic Socialists of America
- 'That little girl was me': Kamala Harris says she was a victim of Biden's anti-busing racial policies, by Ellie Bufkin, Washington Examiner, June 27, 2019.
- Hillary Clinton Email Archive, WikiLeaks
- The Case Against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan, p. 55.
- Who is Andrew Gillum? Meet Florida’s history-making Democratic nominee for governor.. Vox (August 29, 2018).
- Wilson, Kirby. "Andrew Gillum gets another $650,000 from billionaire donors Soros, Steyer", August 23, 2018.
- Democratic nominee Andrew Gillum: Florida wants a governor who's 'not misogynist, not racist'. CNN.
- Hacked emails: Gillum was Clinton VP contender.
- "FAMU Alum Named Emerging Leader of the Year".
- "50 Young Progressive Activists Who Are Changing America", The Huffington Post, December 12, 2012.
- 2020 Presidential Election, www.us-bookies.com
- 7 Delusional Fantasies Democratic Presidential Candidates Are Trying To Sell America.
- The 2020 Dems’ CRINGEWORTHY Campaigns: Most Awkward Moments, Jon Miller, June 25, 2019.
- All Democrats Drop Out Of Presidential Race Since The World Is Ending From Climate Change And There's No Point, Babylon Bee.
- Tucker: Not everyone in 2020 Democratic field is a lunatic
- 2020 Democrats on National Security
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/us/politics/2020-presidential-candidates.html https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51070020 https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a26025326/2020-presidential-election-candidates-primaries-list/ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/us-elections-2020 https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-presidential-election https://www.usa.gov/election https://www.270towin.com/polls/2020-presidential-election/ https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/2020-democratic-presidential-candidates-190225202457543.html https://www.britannica.com/topic/United-States-Presidential-Election-Results-1788863 https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/potential-2020-candidates-stand-midterms/story?id=59316177 https://www.fec.gov/data/elections/president/2020/ https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-presidential-elections https://apnews.com/UnitedStatespresidentialelection