United States presidential election campaign, 2020
- See also: 2020 Marxist insurrection, Socialism, Coronavirus in the United States, and War on science, and United States presidential election, 2020
First, Democrat governors tried to destroy the American economy with extended lockdowns. When the public lost patience, the white Democrat liberal base hijacked peaceful civil rights protests, burnt down Black communities to impede economic recovery, and attempted to ignite a race war. After the death of George Floyd by swallowing a fatal amount of fentanyl, opioids, and meth while being arrested, the communist-dominated New York Times called for defunding all police nationwide. Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign spokesman immediately echoed the sentiment. During the Progressive white-led riots President Trump's support among African Americans rose to 40%.
After creating panic and destroying the economy, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) revised its reporting on the number of coronavirus deaths in late August 2020. Only 9,210 deaths are now attributed to Covid-19, the other 153,504 deaths had two or three other serious illnesses and complications, the vast majority being of advanced age.
- 1 Birthday party
- 2 Democrat party
- 3 Republican party
- 4 Issues
- 4.1 Charter schools for minorities
- 4.2 Leftwing terrorism
- 4.3 Biden-Burisma and Big Tech election interference
- 4.4 The laptop from hell: Hunter becomes the hunted
- 4.5 Critical Race Theory
- 4.6 Defund the police
- 4.7 Democrat color revolution
- 4.8 Under Obama, there came to be a cancer in the Pentagon
- 4.9 Biden, spying, China virus, and globalism
- 4.10 Leftist subversion of democracy
- 5 Campaign
- 6 Predictions and polls
- 7 References
- 8 External links
J.T. Young of the Spectator observed, "With 60 percent of Democrats already embracing their collective left, ample numbers exist for a continued effort outside the Party. With a wide field of current left candidates and an expanded agenda, there are ample vehicles for an Independent run...On a political-level, there is ready support. An Independent run would immediately draw the considerable inherent support for third parties to the individual candidate....Coupled with an Independent run’s chance to tap into far greater numbers, it has never been easier to do so. Already, the ability to fundraise and communicate directly with followers has made many in both parties relatively independent political contractors."
As Kanye West’s presidential campaign races to get on the ballot before deadlines, Democrat lawyer Marc Elias was fighting to disenfranchise voters, specifically targeting voter suppression of Black voters. Elias involvement affirms the belief that Democrats are concerned that having Kanye West on the ballot, especially in swing states, could siphon Black votes away from Democratic nominee Joe Biden. West made ballot status in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Vermont, Tennessee, Minnesota, Idaho, and Iowa.
Elias, chair of Perkins Coie’s Political Law Group, hired FusionGPS to write bogus information on the 2016 Trump campaign and pass it off to the FBI in an effort rig the outcome and destroy American democracy. Elias now works for Kamala Harris and previously John Kerry. Now Elias is the counsel in a suit to keep Kanye West off the ballot in Virginia. The suit asked for immediate court intervention as deadlines approach for printing and mailing absentee ballots. Elias is the go-to guy when the Biden Putsch becomes operational on Election night.
|Affable, intelligent, resourceful. Independent minded. Principled. Christian. West is pro-life, stating "Planned Parenthood's have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the devil's work." More black babies are aborted in New York than live Black births. West entered the race after Biden's "you ain't black" comment. Biden supporters accused West of 'voter suppression'. West said, "that is a form of racism and white supremacy and white control, to say that all black people need to be Democrat, and to assume that me running is me splitting the vote. All of that information is being charged up on social media platforms by Democrats. And Democrats used to tell me the same. Democrats have threatened me. The reason why this is, the first day I registered to vote is because I was scared. I was told that if I voted on Trump, my music career would be over. I was threatened into being in one party. I was threatened as a celebrity into being in one party. I was threatened as a black man into the Democratic Party. And that's what the Democrats are doing emotionally to my people, threatening them to the point where this white man can tell a black man. 'if you don't vote for me you're not black.'" West has 30 million Twitter followers and is supported by Elon Musk.||IL||10-1|
- See also: 2020 Biden campaign and 2020 Democrat primaries
Democrats fielded a vast array of Cultural Marxists who advocated for "some of the most radical socialist ideas in U.S. history," all of which are in denial of the murderous record of Socialism and have won the praises of the Communist Party USA. The Democrat candidates hid their positions on numerous issues, knowing that discussing those positions might be damaging.
Unprecedented in American history, the Democratic party is dominated by far-leftists who openly seek a single party state and to abolish political opposition. The Coronavirus, lockdowns, school closures, economic recovery, leftwing lawlessness, Marxist Revolution, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 13th Amendment issues, globalization and loss of jobs to Communist China are all major issues facing the American people.
Entrepreneur Elon Musk, tired of the totalitarian fascist lockdown orders of Democrats, told his 34 million Twitter followers, "Take the Red pill." Day's after Biden's racist comment claiming "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black", the point was driven home when millions of blacks refrained from violence despite mainstream media's exploitation of Antifa riots in Minneapolis. Amy Klobuchar, after proving her loyalty to the Democrat party by withdrawing from the race and backing Biden, declined to prosecute a Minneapolis policeman earlier who was accused of murdering a Black man which sparked riots in May 2020.
Democrats officially nominated former vice-president Joe Biden on August 18, 2020. Biden is famously remembered for his moving tribute to the Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd.
Blacks need not apply
- See also: Democrat plantation
A YouGov poll highlighted the rampant racism and bigotry within the Democrat party: 30% of Democrats believe a White candidate is more electable than 8% who think not; 34% of Democrats believe a male candidate is more electable than 5% who think not; only 12% of Democrats prefer a nonwhite candidate while 29% thought voters would be less supportive; and only 17% prefer a female candidate over 30% who answered that a woman would be less electable. A Harris Poll commissioned by GLAAD, a gay rights activist group, found 18-34 year olds increasingly uncomfortable with the Obama era's progressive legacy of LGBTQ+ culture.
Although white males are only 31% of the U.S. population, they were 68% of the Democratic presidential candidates. In the Democratic party, the ability to motivate voters to the polls takes precedence over policy positions and qualifications. (Qualifications and policy positions only apply to Donald Trump). The Democratic party is an amalgamation of identity politics groups built on promoting divisiveness and resentment between citizens, usually between God-fearing patriotic capitalists and everyone else ("the oppressed," for example, those who have never seen an electric garbage disposal in their life).
Kamala Harris was the first woman of color driven out of the contest after exposing Biden's segregationist past. Cory Booker condemned Biden at a Juneteenth celebration: "You don’t joke about calling black men 'boys'...frankly, I’m disappointed that he hasn’t issued an immediate apology for the pain his words are dredging up for many Americans. After Booker and Julian Castro were railroaded out, racist DNC insiders changed the debate rules to accommodate a rich white man, Michael Bloomberg. When another woman of color, Tulsi Gabbard, qualified for the debate stage, the racist overlords of the DNC changed the rules again to eliminate her, as well.
|Segregationist, racist, CCP toady, accused rapist and serial sexual predator. Biden feels Blacks owe him their vote after locking up 2.5 million Black males. Biden said, "Lock the S.O.B.s up," according to the New York Times. The Rev. Jesse Jackson said the Biden Crime Bill portended "the most fascist period in our history." A Roman Catholic, Biden has been denied Holy Communion because of his advocacy of fetal genocide. Biden vows to raise taxes. Putin stooge; Biden has promised to ban American oil drilling and make America energy dependent on Russia and Saudi Arabia. Caught on tape offering a one billion dollar bribe to interfere in an investigation of his son, Hunter Biden, who was receiving $83,000 a month in kickbacks. The bribe was paid with U.S. taxpayer funds. In March 2020, Tara Reade, a former intern for Biden, came forward with a story of a sexual assault she endured perpetrated by Biden in 1993; Tara Reade had attempted to come forward in April 2019 but was silenced by high level Biden campaign adviser Anita Dunn, the notorious Maoist and apologist for Chinese Communist mass murderers. Biden has quoted the Sayings of Chairman Mao from Mao's Little Red Book while campaigning. Biden suffered two brain aneurysms in 1988 and had portions of his skull removed to access his brain for surgery. Implicated in the Obamagate scandal. Participated in the January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting with President Obama, John Brennan, and James Comey where the plot to thwart American democracy was discussed. Authored the notoriously racist hundred-to-one sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine. His New Jim Crow bill incarcerated 2.5 million Black males, one tenth of the Black male population, destroying families. Led a drive for a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw portions of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Twenty years after Brown vs. Board of Education, Biden embraced the "separate but equal" doctrine, telling NPR that segregation was "a matter of black pride." Biden led a coalition of liberals and George Wallace supporters to oppose racial integration, repealing sections of the 1964 Civil Rights Act requiring the federal government to withhold money from schools refusing to comply with Brown vs. Board of Education. Boasts of white supremacist senators as his friends. After the 1989 Central Park jogger attack, he authored the Biden Superpredator Crime Bill signed into law in 1994 adding more than forty death penalty crimes. Biden boasted “we do everything but hang people for jaywalking.” Accused by convicted felon and racist Michael Avenatti of plagiarizing Avenati's presidential campaign. Biden has been criticized for his racist, sexist, and bigoted handling of Anita Hill, calling her a liar and his habit of unwanted groping of women and young girls. Tossed a bone to Progressives when he flipped on repealing the Hyde Amendment to further the genocide of impoverished minority children. Even The Young Turks slammed Biden for his racism in the pre-primary debates where he blamed black parents for not knowing how to raise their children. Called Obama's separation of families ay the border and deportation of 3 million illegal migrants a "heckuva a job." The Washington Post calls Biden "Creepy Uncle Joe;" WaPo reported he likes to get nude in front of female Secret Service Agents when his wife isn't around. The female agents were afraid to report the incidents because Biden couldn't be disciplined and they would be reassigned, effectively demoted - a gross violation of women's equal rights and abuse of power inequities. Claims that the women's rights movement has made social mores more conservative and promises to be less of the slobbering pervert that made him a successful Democratic candidate. Also nepotism and cronyism in dealing with Ukraine and China. Biden is currently under investigation by Ukrainian prosecutors for interfering in the investigation of Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden has sold military secrets and technology to the Chinese military allegedly stolen, according to the Wall Street Journal, from the F-35 stealth aircraft and drone systems. Biden publicly admitted that he threatened Ukrainian leaders to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aide unless they fired a prosecutor looking into kickbacks Hunter Biden was receiving from a Ukrainian oil and gas company. Biden disregards U.S. intelligence agencies assessments of China as a strategic threat. When the money laundering scheme was exposed and campaign donations started to dry up, Biden reneged on his supposed opposition to Super PACs. Immediately after the "impeachment inquiry" was announced Biden rolled out his gun seizure plan. Biden promises, "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it." Called the impeachment of Bill Clinton on 11 felony charges a "partisan lynching"  and Attorney General William Barr as "a heckuv an honorable guy." Dogmatically proclaims, "We choose truth over facts." Biden promises LGBTQ+ issues will have top priority over North Korean nuclear ballistic missiles. When called out for his segregationist sentiment by Sen. Kamala Harris, Biden said, "I see my time is up."||DE||9-1|
Back of the bus
- See also: MeToo movement and Tara Reade
Marc Elias, who was paymaster for Christopher Steele and FusionGPS during the Democrats' collusion with Russia to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election and destroy American democracy, was hired early on as Kamala Harris' chief counsel in 2015.
Biden had binders full of women, one of whom he pledged to select as a running mate, including possibly a transgender. Biden did not clarify if he would possibly select a transgender transitioning from male to female or female to male.
Under DNC precedents, rape allegations and addiction to illegal narcotics is not a barrier to candidate recruitment in the Democratic party. In the case of former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum however, Gillum was likely rejected as a possible vice presidential choice on the basis of his race, ignoring the hard-fought white male privileged precedent established during the impeachment trial of former President Bill Clinton that "what a person does in their private life in nobody's business."
During an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle in April 2020, Harris said in reference to Tara Reade,
|“Listen, this woman has a right to tell her story, and I believe that, and I believe Joe Biden believes that, too. I’ve spent my whole career fighting like you said, Joe, to give women a voice, and this brings up I think a bigger structural issue frankly, which is that women must be able to speak without fear of retaliation…She has a right to tell her story, and she shouldn’t face any repercussions for that."|
Reade told Newsbusters,
|“Journalists should be asking her pointedly why there was a smear campaign on me and why Kamala was so aggressive and assertive with [then-Supreme Court nominee Brett] Kavanaugh and here she knows there is a credible sexual assault accusation against Senator Biden...I don’t care if oligarches or celebrities are supporting him. What is more important to me is sexual assault survivors are allowed to come forward and have their stories told. By coming out, I lost a lot. But I don’t regret it....To approach sexual violence as a partisan issue is not only dismissive to the survivors and dangerous to the victims. It is the reason why survivors are afraid to come forward,” Reade said. “The Democratic Party has become an enabler to sexual predators.”|
Reade asked if Harris will “ignore it out of a will for power” or “will she hold Biden accountable? Will she be silent?”
| Jim Jones/Willie Brown machine. Marxist who rejects due process. Harris is the puppet of FusionGPS paymaster, dirty trickster and election meddler extraordinaire Marc Elias. Harris is 50% South Asian (India), 25% African, and 25% Irish. Harris blamed racist and sexist Democrats for her failing presidential campaign for the Democratic nomination. Protected a sexual predator on her staff for 14 years. Harris's husband headlined a fundraiser by the law firm that defended Jeffrey Epstein hours before Harris criticized the firm for defending Epstein. After three pre-primary debates, an Emerson poll showed Andrew Yang outpolling Harris in her own home state. Promises to abuse the DOJ and jail political opponents. One quarter black/one quarter white/one half South Asian. In pandering to a black radio audience, Harris joked about her use of a drug that she sent thousands of people to jail for as California Attorney General. Her father has disassociated himself from her racist campaign which characterized Jamaicans as dope smoking pleasure seekers. Harris thinks the entire Colin Kaepernick fiasco is a Russian plot. Harris likens the men and women of ICE who risk their lives defending U.S. borders - more than half of which are Latino - to the Ku Klux Klan. Harris proposes taking away American's private health insurance and forcing U.S. citizens to pay for illegal immigrants' healthcare. Is for Medicare for All
- See also: Media coverage of coronavirus and CCP propaganda war
The GOP is a diverse group of communist resisters. Marxists typically refer to anyone not on board with government takeover of healthcare and education, collectivization, dependency, the administrative state, the destruction of social mores and cherished family institutions, as counter-revolutionaries, or its Spanish equivalent, Contra. The old leftist Soviet penal code had a charge entitled, "Counter-Revolutionary Thought;" many Republicans have already faced social media censorship and banning for Orwellian "wrongthink," counter-revolutionary activity or thought.
President Trump's insistence that critical manufacturing jobs, such as pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, return to the United States, has been proven to have much wisdom and foresight in the wake of the CCP coronavirus pandemic.
- See also: Mainstream media and Donald Trump, MAGAnomics, and 2020 Trump campaign
Barring another failed coup or assassination attempt by authoritarian Democrats seeking single party control, Donald Trump is likely to be the Republican nominee in 2020. Trump's trade war with China restored manufacturing jobs and was found to be wise precautionary steps in dealing with medical shortages caused by the coronavirus. President Trump put America on the road to revitalizing economic health, and lessened the threat of nuclear war originating in the Far East. Termination of the dictatorial mandates of the Affordable Care Act has restored job growth. Tightening of immigration policies has created the lowest unemployment figures among African Americans, particularly teenagers, in recorded history. Trump remains the biggest threat to the authoritarian agenda of the Democratic party to limit and destroy freedom, and turn America into a technocracy ruled by elitists.
President Trump addressed the widespread and biased fake news reporting of communists and journalists during the coronavirus outbreak. One of President Trump's early actions to mitigate the spread of the deadly virus was to initiate travel bans. Most of the planet followed President Trump's lead within days and weeks. President Trump answered NBC News reporting during a White House press briefing, "Your network called me racist while I was saving lives."
|Name||Issues||State|| Morning |
|President Trump said of the Leftist riots: "The unhinged left wing mob is trying to vandalize our history, desecrate our monuments, our beautiful monuments; tear down our statues; and punish, cancel and persecute anyone who does not conform to their demands for absolute and total control....This cruel campaign of censorship and exclusion violates everything we hold dear as Americans. They want to demolish our heritage so they can impose their new oppressive regime in its place." As a result of Trump’s policies benefiting American blacks, black support for Trump went from 8% in 2016 to over 40% in January 2020. Economic conditions created by Trump’s policies gave blacks in the United States the lowest unemployment numbers since records were kept. Poverty rates for African and Hispanic Americans had reached record lows. Legislation was signed giving Historically Black Colleges and Universities new, permanent additional annual funding of $255 million, In 2018, the White House moved to give “national monument” designation to a number of historic sites with special importance to African Americans, one of which being Camp Nelson, a landmark commemorating the contributions of black soldiers in the Civil War, The five metropolitan areas with the largest black populations — New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, and Washington, D.C. — all saw black median household incomes increase substantially, from rates of 7 percent in Washington, D.C., to a massive 21 percent in Atlanta. Democrats can not win an election with 40% of blacks supporting Trump, so they gave way to their Marxist wing and tried to paint Americans and Trump as racist.||NY||1-9|
Prior to being governor and vice-president, Mike Pence was one of the most conservative members of Congress, serving in the U.S. Representative from Indiana's 6th congressional district. In the 111th Congress, he served as Chairman of the House Republican Conference. Pence has also been a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Pence also has been a conservative talk radio host and an attorney.
|Name||Issues||State|| Morning |
|Pence became the first vice president in history to speak at the annual March for Life march in Washington D.C. in 2017. Pence and eight other Trump Administration cabinet members participate in a weekly Bible study. This suggested that the Trump Administration is, at least in part, striving to be under God. Pence played an active and relatively important role in the Trump Administration, including representing the administration in foreign countries. A July 2017 poll found Pence to be the most popular national political official and the only one with a positive rating – of both Republicans and Democrats – with 45% approving and 44% disapproving. Pence used his role in the Trump Administration to promote socially conservative policies. Pence leads the White House coronavirus task force. Pence describes himself as "a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order." His political views are strongly influenced by his faith and by Russell Kirk. Pence was an early supporter of the Tea Party movement. His record indicates that he is not as conservative on social issues as the mainstream media alleges. At the 2020 VP debate (ahead of the elections), ABC's David Muir commented: Pence was very effective in defense of President Trump. CNN's (former Obama's aide) far-left Van Jones: "Pence made conservative ideas look normal. That is to his credit."||IN||2-9|
Charter schools for minorities
- See also: 2020 Democrat party issues
Biden has promised the primary teachers’ union, the NEA, that he would abolish charter schools and produce an “education system for the teachers.” Polls have repeatedly shown immense popular support among African Americans and Hispanics for charter schools, whereas the white supremacist Democrat voters oppose equal educational opportunities, improvement, and education choice for minorities. White Democrats have a long history of suppressing the educational aspirations of African American and Hispanics, and their right to choice for good schools and educational opportunities for their children.
White Democrat politicians, at all levels - federal, state, and local - are in the pockets of public school teacher unions for campaign donations, for which the "education system" is rewarded with unmerited pay increases. More money is spent, year after year, on "education" - meaning salaries for a top-heavy bureaucracy that never sees the inside of a classroom - with no improvement in the quality of education or opportunities that Black and Hispanic children recieve. Former Rep. Allen West remarked,
|"Black Lives Matter does not support the critical civil rights issue of this day... educational freedom. How many young black kids are relegated to failing public schools in failing neighborhoods? Where does BLM stand on that issue? They stand with the progressive socialist left and the teachers unions. Ask yourself, has BLM ever condemned the action of Barack Obama in April 2009 to cancel the DC school voucher program?"|
In many districts, defunding the police has targeted school security first, leaving children vulnerable to gangs, drug dealers, violence, abuse, and sexual assault.
- See also: Leftwing 'Summer of Love' and Democrat urban issues
The spread of violent leftwing terrorism in some American cities are in states governed by Democrats and in cities governed by Democrats. And the Democrat apparatus governing those cites and states is composed of people who loathe America and see the violence as a way of changing how the nation is governed.
Supposed "anti-fascist" Democrats rioted and looted in Washington D.C., burnt churches, defaced the Lincoln Memorial, defaced the memorial to 16 million Americans who fought to defeat fascism, and defaced the monument to 100 million victims of communism. In St. Louis, BLM protesters murdered a 77 year old retired African American police captain who served his community for 38 years. In Oakland, California BLM protesters murdered a Black federal officer. All this in the name of allegedly protesting the death of a black man who ingested a lethal dose of fentanyl while being taken into police custody.
When an armed mob of leftist insurrectionists took over and occupied a seven square block area of Seattle, local and state Democrat elected officials did nothing to protect the life and property of 8,000 oppressed citizens held hostage. The mood changed when protesters with the Marxist Black Lives Matter organization murdered two African American teenagers in the Seattle CHOP zone. Numerous rapes and assaults occurred in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone as well. Environmental protesters who joined the BLM protests against the government, created an environmental hazard when they left behind overflowing porta-potties supplied by the government, with human feces in the CHOP zone. As the occupation ended, the Marxist BLM organizers endorsed Joe Biden for President.
Biden-Burisma and Big Tech election interference
For first time in American history social media companies took direct action against a major U.S. publisher, The New York Post when it published a story on former VP Biden's collusion with Burisma executives and Ukrainian oligarchs. The Post is among the top five newspapers by circulation in the United States.
Big Tech giants Facebook and Twitter began interfering in the presidential election by blocking links to the article on the Biden-Burisma scandal. Facebook and Twitter have many foreign stockholders. Former James Comey general counsel James A. Baker (DOJ), who was complicit in the Obamagate and FISA abuse scandals, is Twitter's lead counsel.
One email from a Burisma executive reads,
|“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”|
Former Vice President Biden has repeatedly lied about having any knowledge of his son Hunter's dealings with Burisma. Hunter Biden earned in excess of $3 million while serving on Burisma's board of directors during the Obama administration. The former vice president bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations that he threatened the President of Ukraine with withholding $1.8 Billion in foreign aid and loan guarantees, which the former vice president was in charge of, unless a prosecutor investigating Burisma kickbacks to the Biden family was fired.
A firestorm erupted over Big Tech censorship of the news and calls for repealing their Section 230 immunity. Youtube began banning dozens of top Conservative channels. Twitter continued banning people who posted the Hunter Biden story. Twitter banned White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany for sharing the Hunter and Joe Biden corruption article.Senate Judiciary Committee announced Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey will be subpoenaed over censorship of NY Post. Wikipedia editors censored the Hunter Biden Bombshell, and called the New York Post an ‘unreliable’ source. Twitter locked the Trump Campaign account less than 3 weeks before the 2020 Presidential election. Rep. Jim Jordan posted the Biden-Burisma story on a federal government website after Twitter censors House Judiciary GOP, at which point the link was promptly censored by Twitter. Twitter itself shut down completely. Google was reported to be meddling in U.S. Senate elections. A Rasmussen Poll shortly after found 61% of Likely U.S. Voters now think the impact on politics of social media like Facebook and Twitter has been bad for the nation.
Facebook and Twitter are no longer service carriers of electronic information, but rather now acting as publishers and broadcasters of news. Hence their immunity from broadcasting libelous information on their platforms - such as accusations of President Trump being a Russian spy for example - should be revoked. Yahoo News! reported:
Instead of simply asking pertinent questions, or debunking the [New York] Post’s reporting, a media blackout was initiated. A number of well-known journalists warned colleagues and their sizable social-media audiences not to share the story. By the afternoon, Twitter had joined Facebook in suppressing the article, not only barring its users from sharing it with followers, but barring them sharing it through direct messages as well. It locked the accounts of White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, the Post, and many others for retweeting the story.
Twitter initially cited its “Hacked Materials Policy” and a “lack of authoritative reporting” as justification for censoring the Post, one of the most widely read papers in the nation. Though the reliability of the story is yet to be determined, Twitter has offered no evidence that any of the information was illegally obtained. No similar standard was applied when the New York Times published Trump’s tax returns, even though anyone who had legal access to them is likely to have broken the law in sharing them with the Times. Whatever the case, it’s all in the public record now.
A healthy democracy with a properly functioning and independent press would debate, investigate, and rigorously fact check new information. They wouldn’t work to squelch a story. It’s certainly not the job of giant tech companies who claim to function as neutral platforms to decide what news consumers can or can’t handle.
The most generous reading of Twitter and Facebook’s actions is that the rules are evolving, messy, and inadvertently unfair. A less generous — but more plausible — reading is that the tech giants single out specific stories damaging to progressives’ preferred presidential candidate. It will backfire.For one thing, it further damages the reputation of Big Tech. For another, it renders the industry more susceptible to a new regulatory regime already being championed by some in Congress. Mostly, however, it just makes the story they’re trying to suppress a far bigger deal.
Glenn Greenwald writing in The Intercept remarked,
|"It has been astonishing to watch Democrats over the last twenty-four hours justify this censorship on the grounds that private corporations are entitled to do whatever they want."|
Google saw a spike in searches for ‘can I change my vote’ after the release of a Hunter Biden sex tape. The New York Post, Gateway Pundit, and Big League Politics all were placed on Twitter's suspension hit lit the final week before election day.
A study from the Media Research Center showed that Twitter and Facebook censored President Donald Trump and the president’s affiliated campaign accounts at least 65 times in 2019 ans 2020, while leaving Biden untouched.
The laptop from hell: Hunter becomes the hunted
The former vice president's son, Hunter, never visited Ukraine, did not speak Ukrainian, had no experience in the oil and gas industry, received over $50,000 a month in wire transfers from Burisma in which he paid half to his father, was dishonorably discharged from the Navy for cocaine addiction, returned a rental car with crack and paraphernalia in it, had a baby out of wedlock whom he refused to pay child support for until ordered by a court while he was having an affair with his widowed sister-in-law. Biden was paid $3.5 million from the wife of the Moscow mayor to launder $200 million in violation of the Magnitsky Act. Tens of thousands of dollars in payments to an Eastern European prostitution and human tafficing ring were also discovered. Professor Jonathan Turley noted the obvious facts:
|“The Bidens appear to have lied for years as a raw influence-peddling scheme worth millions stretched from China to Ukraine to Russia...Moreover, these countries likely have had the compromising information all along while the Bidens — and the media — were denying reports of illicit activities”.|
Senate lawmakers formally requested the Department of Justice to appoint a special counsel to investigate foreign payments to the Biden family:
|"These alleged revelations raise serious questions about former Vice President Joe Biden's reported participation with his son's business, dealings, specifically whether the former vice president (1) received foreign monies during his tenure in the Obama administration and (2) if former Vice President Biden allowed his son to peddle access to his father with foreign business entities.
We request that the Department of Justice immediately appoint an independent, unbiased special counsel to investigate the issues that we have raised — as well as any corresponding legal or ethical issues that might be uncovered from the former vice president's 47 years in public office,
In a recorded call made sometime after Ye Jianming, Hunter's business partner, went missing in February 2018, Hunter is heard speaking in an agitated tone,
"I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling, but my old partner, Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the f****** spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the f****** largest f***** LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. attorney himself. My best friend in business, Devon, has named me as a witness, without telling me, in a criminal case — and my father, without telling me."
Critical Race Theory
- See also: Critical race theory and White privilege
On September 4, 2020, President Trump ordered federal executive branch departments to halt employee training based upon critical race theory. Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget, wrote a memo announcing Trump's instruction to stop using controversial forms of training on “critical race theory,” “white privilege” and “any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either...that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or...that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil.” Vought added, “These types of ‘trainings’ not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the Federal workforce." Critical race theory was being implement throughout the government, including the FBI and Sandia National Laboratories, custodians of the nation's nuclear secrets. Vought's memo concludes:
|The divisive, false, and demeaning propaganda of the critical race theory movement is contrary to all we stand for as Americans and should have no place in the Federal government.|
Derrick Bell, Barack Obama’s favorite Harvard professor, devised Critical Race Theory, which exemplifies Vladimir Lenin’s strategy as applied to race. According to Discover the Networks:
|Critical race theory contends that America is permanently racist to its core, and that consequently the nation’s legal structures are, by definition, racist and invalid … members of “oppressed” racial groups are entitled—in fact obligated—to determine for themselves which laws and traditions have merit and are worth observing. …|
Bell’s theory is in turn an innovation of Critical Theory, which was developed by Marxist thinkers of the Frankfurt School in Frankfurt, Germany, in 1923. The Institute’s left-wing scholars fled Hitler’s Germany in the 1930s, relocating to Columbia University in New York. Critical Theory, which discredits all aspects of Western society, we know today as political correctness. One of its most famous purveyors was the Frankfurt School’s Herbert Marcuse, longtime associate of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Julian Bond. Marcuse invented the concept of “partisan tolerance,” that is, tolerance for leftist ideas and intolerance of all others. The Southern Poverty Law Center applied Marcuse’s strategy in developing its “Hate Watch” list, and Rules for Radicals author Saul Alinsky used it in his own life’s work.
Defund the police
- See also: Defund the Police
Raheem Kassam and Gatewaypundit exposed Black Lives Matter as a money laundering scheme for the Democratic National Committee. On the BLM homepage, which features a “Defund The Police” petition front and center, if a user chooses to donate, they’re rerouted to a site hosted by ActBlue, the DNC's official payment portal. ActBlue claims to be tax exempt organization and all donations to it are tax-deductable. The terms and conditions also link to ActBlue and mention “Campaign Finance Laws”. Joe Biden is a top beneficiary of the ActBlue’s fundraising efforts. ActBlue contributions comprise 99.64 percent of all funds raised for the “Biden for President” entity and the total is nearly 773 times greater than the group with the second-highest donation sum. As of May 21, 2020, the organization has donated $119,253,857 to the “Biden for President” effort.
A one year old Black toddler was murdered while sitting in a stroller in the BLM violence. The Democrat-controlled Minneapolis City Council told citizens to be ready to give up wallets and cell phones to criminals.
The homicide rate escalated in Democrat-run cities between 33% and over 200% after the June 2020 Democrat-sponsored Defund the Police movement. Nashville reported the biggest bump, a 233% increase. Baltimore; Denver; Detroit; New Rochelle, New York; Charleston, South Carolina; Newark, New Jersey; and Prince George's County, Maryland all had huge increases. New York City reported a 67% increase. In Houston, homicides rose 68% over 2019. For the month of May alone, they've shot up 150%. Cincinnati is up 115%, Milwaukee 103%, and Louisville, Kentucky 63%. In Kansas City, Missouri, where the murder rate has risen 23% since last year, more people have died from gun violence than COVID-19.
A Gallup Poll found 81% of African Americans want more policing in their neighborhoods, not less. Other polls found only 47% of Black Americans under 30 years plan to vote for Biden, 46% have anything positive to say about Joe Biden, 44% trust Democrats in Congress to do what's right for the Black community while a rising 28% trust Republicans in Congress to do what's right for the Black community.
Democrat color revolution
- See also: Blue state Civil War and Color revolution
Biden announced that he didn't need voters to help him get elected, and boasted that he had "the most extensive voter fraud organization in history. Pennsylvania Attorney General said the election outcome was predetermined, and Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney warned that the Democrats and the CIA put in place a mechanism which can alter the voting results of electronic voting machines in states like Pennsylvania that will determine the outcome. The covert technology is called Operation Scorecard, and it was built by the CIA to surreptitiously steal elections in targeted countries. That technology is now being used against the people of the United States and will be activated on Election Day to steal the election for Biden.
After the closing of polls in Pennsylvania and other swing states, the voting machines will be intercepted and then altered using complex algorithms to alter the votes in a way that evades detection, handing a victory to the pre-designated “winner” (Joe Biden). A covert app called “Scorecard” steals votes by making sure Democrats always stay about 3% ahead of their Republican rivals. “Scorecard steals the elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points,” McInerney said.
Meanwhile, Biden pledged cooperation with CCP. Some Washington D.C. civil servants, including members of the intelligence community, pledged their allegiance to Marxist insurrection effort. By Thursday November 5, they planned to shut down the White House. In a Color Revolution, after seizure of the media, the next step is to destroy confidence in the legitimacy of elections.
The Shut Down DC group says it will “be in the streets before the polls even close,” asserting that
|“Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action....On Election Day, when you’re done voting, doing election protection, or getting out the vote, come join us at Black Lives Matter Plaza...We’re inviting everybody who agrees with these organizing principles to work together to make this uprising happen. We’re going to make sure Trump leaves.”|
In anticipation of the Democrat looting, Walmart and other stores took guns and ammunition off the store shelves.
Democrats' strategy was to undermine public confidence in the election. Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer planted the notion that President Trump wouldn't leave office if defeated. Nancy Pelosi insisted the president is Vladimir Putin’s “accomplice.” The mayor of San Francisco so casually called the president a “terrorist” and “dictator.” Kamala Harris was already blaming Joe Biden’s loss on “Russian interference” in September 2020. Hillary Clinton insisted that Biden should not concede the election until Democrats have a chance to throw state vote counts into chaos. Bill Clinton sold the idea that Trump will “stack sandbags” to stay in the White House, and certain “Washington insiders” have a plan to undertake “unprecedented” measures to overthrow Trump after he wins re-election. The Democratic Party was already threatening violence if Biden was defeated.
The United States saw 710 additional homicides and 2,800 more shootings, attributed to the ‘Minneapolis effect’.
Adbusters began executing its long-planned White House Siege on September 17, 2020. In just a 24 hour period of the Democrat's War on Cops two Los Angelos sheriffs deputies were ambushed while sitting in their car; a U.S. Marshall was ambushed and shot outside a federal courthouse in Phoenix; a police car was shot up in Suffolk, Virginia. Christian sites across the United States came under attack by Democrat extremists. No Democrats and their media surrogates gave even a token denunciation of the violence, mayhem, and murder until after more than 40 people had been killed, including at least 6 police, and more than $2 Billion in damages and arson from their supporters. With the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Democrats promised more riots if constitutional processes moved forward. Two more police officers were ambushed in New Orleans.
Black Lives Matter was engaged in voter suppression in North Carolina.
Under Obama, there came to be a cancer in the Pentagon
Michael Anton cited the Democrats’ own words:
|Over the summer a story was deliberately leaked to the press of a meeting at which 100 Democratic grandees, anti-Trump former Republicans, and other ruling class apparatchiks got together (on George Soros’s dime) to “game out” various outcomes of the 2020 election. One such outcome was a clear Trump win. In that eventuality, former Bill Clinton White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, playing Biden, refused to concede, pressured states that Trump won to send Democrats to the formal Electoral College vote, and trusted that the military would take care of the rest.
The leaked report from the exercise darkly concluded that “technocratic solutions, courts, and reliance on elites observing norms are not the answer here,” promising that what would follow the November election would be “a street fight, not a legal battle.”
One of the scenarios was a “clear Trump win.” That is, the Democrats are not talking about making an uproar if there’s a repeat of the 2000 election when one state (Florida) had a narrow victory for Bush. Instead, the Democrats are saying that if Trump has a repeat of Nixon’s 49-state sweep, they’re going to take to the street. The Bookworm Room blog observed,
Obama seeded the Pentagon with Deep Staters who have more reverence for permanent power than they do for the Constitution. After all, Trump, by making peace in the Middle East and in the Balkans, and by refusing to engage in wars that don’t directly benefit America, is a threat to these officers — and that’s despite the fact the Trump has built up the military like crazy. Once the military’s built up, the retired officers no longer have well-paid sinecures in the military-industrial complex and the active-duty officers have fewer opportunities for promotion. For them, Trump’s a career killer. [...]
The other sign that the Democrats are preparing a coup involving military cooperation is the Jeffrey Goldberg Atlantic article that accuses Trump if disrespecting the military. The obvious purpose behind the article is to suppress the pro-Trump military vote. The secondary, and more important purpose, is to tell the troops that, once the coup starts, they shouldn’t support Trump because he does not support them. That’s it. That’s the whole reason for anonymous statements that bear no resemblance to Trump’s excessive concern for the military, whether it’s funding it, blowing up Soleimani, withdrawing troops from war zones, or generally treating the military with open love and respect. [...]
Biden, after all, was at Obama’s right hand when the Obama administration gutted the military, threw the troops into pointless military operations, never bothered to take out terrorists like Qassem Soleimani, and abandoned former military people in Benghazi. [...]
Then again, remember what else Obama and Biden did during their eight years: They turned the military into a social justice experiment, that went far beyond ending Don't Ask, Don't Tell and, instead, allowing gay troops to serve openly. [...]
Another example of the effect Obama and Biden had on the military was the cross-dressing exercises at Arizona State’s Army ROTC during the Obama-Biden years:
- Blisters, sweat and perhaps a little bit of blood was the sight at the Sun Devil Fitness Complex on Monday, when the men and women of ASU Army ROTC braved the Arizona heat to run in fabulous (and some not-so-fabulous) heels to raise awareness of sexual assault.
- On Monday afternoon, ASU Army ROTC program hosted the event, “Walk a Mile in Her Shoes,” which consisted of students in the ROTC program wearing heels and running 1.26 miles as part of Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
- When ASU Army ROTC decided to hold an event for Sexual Assault Awareness Month, it realized walking a mile in high heels would bring school-wide attention to such an important issue, ROTC Cdt./Corporal Alexis Johnson said.
- “The purpose of the event is to create a basis of understanding about sexual violence, stigmas and rape culture in the military as well as in our community and to reinforce standards of behavior, active bystander mentality and to be peer advisers to one’s unit and community,” Johnson said. “By walking in heels, the hope is to instill standards of behavior that will resonate.”
[...] the military, just like other parts of the permanent Deep State, told its troops that MAGA stands for white supremacy. The rot runs very deep. Who cares about destroying unit cohesion by pitting against each other the different races within a remarkably well-segregated military? It’s more important to defeat Trump. [...]
There are undoubtedly more leftists in the military than there were before. Also, given that the military’s claiming that supporting Trump is a sign of white supremacy, those troops who do support Trump probably wisely keep their mouths shut.The point of this whole post is to get you very worried about what has happened to the American military since 2008. Obama and Biden had eight years to change it into an organization that, at the top, wants to continue to fight wars to keep their careers going — something Trump’s extraordinary diplomatic skills are ruining — and, at the bottom, has young people who have been marinated in identity politics, LGBTQ theory, and critical race theory. Trump may have had minimal sway over the upper ranks because his policies are killing their jobs and he may have minimal sway over the lower ranks because the ideological corruption runs too deep."
Biden, spying, China virus, and globalism
- See also: Biden-Ukraine scandal
Biden was spying on National Security Advisor-designate Gen. Michael Flynn during the Trump transition. Flynn's classsified conversations were feloniously leaked to the Washington Post - a crime carrying a ten year sentence. The bogus charges for which Flynn was fully exonerated of, allegedly lying to the FBI, carried only a five year sentence. Biden's illegal spying on Flynn is a much more serious crime than the false charges which Flynn was indicted for.
America has handed China hundreds of billions of dollars every year to buy cheap goods, watched American firms ship their jobs and factories to China, and provided the Chinese with the means to create technology that threatens to eclipse our future. In the meantime, the money we sent there is allowing the Chinese to grow their nuclear arsenal and strengthen their military. In return, China has shipped us Covid-19.
(1) The virus originated in a laboratory; (2) China hid the virus from the world while seeding the planet with infected travelers; (3) while downplaying the virus through the WHO, China was simultaneously buying up all PPE from around the world; (4) after they hoarded all PPE China then profited by selling at massively inflated prices; (5) China flooded the world with defective medical supplies of its own manufacture.
The Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania received $70 million from the Communist Chinese government. The Biden Center disclosed that the money came from China, as required by law, but did not provide the identity for many of the donors. Biden personally received $900,000 from the Biden Center, money which may have originated with Chinese communists.
In Keynesian economic theory, each new job created adds an additional overall average of seven-tenths (0.7) of one job. It's called "the multiplier effect", and is the basis for Stimulus spending. In the category of manufacturing jobs, each new manufacturing job creates an additional 2.5 service sector jobs. Since passage of NAFTA in 1996 and granting Most Favored Nation trade status to China in 2002, the exact opposite of the Keynesian multiplier has occurred - each multi-national corporate employer that moved 50,000 jobs from America to China, Indonesia, and elsewhere created the loss of an additional 125,000 service sector jobs. Whole cities have been wiped out and the middle class hollowed out. This was no accident - it has been the policy of global elitists, lobbyists, their multinational corporate clients and paid-off politicians - technocrats who imagine themselves qualified to "equalize" global distribution of wealth and poverty by limiting and reigning in the productive capacity of the American people. The destruction of the U.S. industrial and manufacturing base is exactly why the wealth gap has exploded in the past 30 years. In the battle for higher wages for American workers, Democrats sided with foreign workers against American working families.
Leftist subversion of democracy
- See also: Spygate and Obama FISA abuse
In the Watergate break-in, President Richard Nixon attempted, and failed, to spy on the opposition party in a presidential election year. Nixon was driven from office over the failed attempt. In the Obamagate spy scandal, President Obama, Vice President Biden, and other Obama administration officials and agencies illegally succeeded in doing what President Nixon attempted and failed to accomplish.
Democrat presumptive nominee Joe Biden, who accused President Trump of being out touch and not listening to scientists, claims the CCP global pandemic "has cost more than 85,000 jobs." Democrat's have generally opposed reopening business services to the public and employment.
Only 32% of Likely U.S. Voters trust the political news they are getting. Most (54%) do not. Fourteen percent (14%) are not sure. The number of Democrat voters who thought the Mueller investigation was handled unfairly shot up by 15% after Special Counsel Robert Mueller presented his findings to Congress. By October 2019, as impeachment fever plagued the far left Democrat leadership and their mainstream media sockpuppets, only 6% of Iowa voters saw impeachment as the most important issue, and a majority would vote to re-elect Donald Trump rather than vote for the two top Democratic candidates, according to an Emerson Poll. Not even their fellow Democrats were buying the rigged impeachment fraud, with only 10% of Democrats identifying it as the most important issue. Even after the impeachment show opened, a Hill/HarrisX poll showed 57% of Democrats thought impeachment would flop.
Leftist attacks and repression of free speech rights have steadily increased against innocent people since the defeat of Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2016. Democratic leaders have encouraged violence. No Democratic presidential candidate has spoken out condemning violence. Democrats pursued the shopworn strategy of smearing all critics and resisters of leftism, communism, and socialist proposals, as racist while ignoring racism on the Left. Hence, supposedly in the name of "self defense" in the Democrat's vision of America, anyone who exercises their First Amendment rights or questions Democrat priorities, can be violently assaulted and have their head busted.
Among several Obamagate revelations it was discovered that neither CrowdStrike nor the FBI had any evidence that Russians hacked the DNC; previously it had been reported Vice President Biden's former White House IT director Warren Flood had been identified as Guccifer 2.0, who took credit for the DNC hack. Flood now works for Microsoft.
- See also: Fake news in the 2020 election
The choice at the ballot box has been likened to a choice between a man who refuses to be controlled by outsiders, be it lobbyists, globalists, the Uniparty, party bosses, or his own paid staff and advisors, versus a candidate who has been likened to a ventriloquist's puppet of the DNC Politburo.
Historically, a candidate enjoys a rise or "bump" in the polls coming out of the convention. However, the DNC ticket of slave-owner descendants Biden/Harris dropped in the polls in what was widely viewed as one of the most despicable displays of hate and divisiveness in American political history.
A Time magazine survey found 570 left-wing terrorist incidents in 220 cities between May 24 and August 22, 2020. After the conventions Democrat rioters marched through Oakland, California chanting "Death to America!". The ruling by Judge Stickman in Butler County v. Wolf found the Democrat-mandated lockdown orders to destroy jobs and the economy in order to pre-empt the re-election of President Trump were unconstitutional.
Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania (107 electoral votes in total), states Trump won in 2016, were the battleground states which decided the election. By September 2020 Trump had strong leads across the Southern battleground states and Biden was faltering in the Northern states, which were hard hit by unemployment due to Democrat governors' coronavirus lockdowns and attempts to hobble the economy in order to defeat Trump. A V-shaped recovery brought back nearly half of all jobs destroyed by the lockdowns in less than 3 months. Additionally, Black and Latino voters across the nation were particularly offended by the Democrats' open displays of racism and efforts to destroy two-party democracy.
Biden turned down an offer for a 4 hour debate with President Trump on the Joe Rogan show.
C-Span footage of Biden touching young girls was flagged as “Child Sexual Exploitation” by Twitter. Sources said that Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia and is on medication for it:
|"This is the big one, and the one I have the least direct experience with, but it’s been an open secret for some time. Anyone who has had a relative with Alzheimer's or dementia can tell you, there are good days and bad days. On the good days, when Joe is at his most lucid, his campaign manager Jen will send him out for photo ops or TV interviews… make hay while the sun is shining, you know? On the bad days, Jen just tells the press pool “No Joe today,” and they’re all like, “Okay, cool!” [...]
He’s been more lucid recently because his physician, Dr. O’Connor, put him on Namenda. Jen apparently was worried about someone finding it out, because she insisted that he prescribe it under a series of phony names, and then have the interns pick it up.[…] the medication has made Joe incontinent. Though his “good days” have increased dramatically, he can barely get through a press event without running to the bathroom. That’s why he didn’t take questions after announcing Harris as his running mate. They weren’t afraid of the questions, the press loves him… they were afraid he was going to piss his pants on-camera. [...] he deserves better than to be thrust into the public eye when he should be in memory care. His wife should put a stop to this, but she’s way too excited about being “First Lady”..."
Over the summer Biden announced $2 trillion for AOC's Green New Deal. In the First Debate on September 29, 2020, Biden promised to pack the Supreme Court and add two states, a direct affront to the two-party system and the American experiment in democracy. Biden refused to recognize the national security threat of the Antifa terrorist organzation. Voters nearly universally agreed President Trump won the debate, and  a C-Span viewer poll gave Trump 69% to Biden's 19%, with Hispanic voters at Telemundo overwhelmingly agreeing that Trump beat Biden 66% to 34%. Puerto Rico's Progressive governor, Wanda Velazquez, endorsed President Trump. President Trump tested positive for coronavirus, and while recuperating at Walter Reed Medical Center from the diagnosis, Biden wished for a "coup de grâce," or death blow.
When collusion between former Biden operative Steve Scully and the Presidential Debate Commission was uncovered, the second presidential debate was cancelled. Scully, C-Span's executive producer and political editor, was suspended for lying. In an ABC townhall hosted by Democrat operative George Stephanopoulos, Biden for the first time after 47 years in Washington proposed "to put black people in the position to create wealth," promoted transgenderism for 8 year olds while disregarding a suicide rate 10 times the national average for transgenders, and suggested police shoot armed attackers near the vital leg artery while leaving the attacker's hands free. The audience again, as in an NBC televised townhall, was stacked with Democrat operatives posing as undecided voters. One masquerading as an undecided voter was a former Obama speechwriter.
Documents revealed that Hillary Clinton masterminded the plot to smear Donald Trump with the Trump-Russia hoax as a diversion from the Clinton email scandal, the Russians learned of the plot, CIA director John Brennan brief President Obama on the scheme and that the Russian's already knew about it only days before Peter Strzok of the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation with no evidence. It was further learned that former Vice President Biden attend the January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting with Obama, Susan Rice, James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Sally Yates where the plot to frame incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was hatched to prevent Flynn from learning about Obama administration illegal political spying on American citizens.
The Mueller team, which knew when it was appointed that the FBI had already determined that there was no Russia collusion, violated the Federal Records Act (as Hillary Clinton had done), destroyed evidence and obstructed justice by destroying documents and cell phones used in its investigation.
Meanwhile, Rap star 50 Cent with his 26.2 million Instagram followers, Lil Pump with his 17.3 million followers, and Lil Wayne with his 12.0 million followers told their fans to vote for Donald Trump. The Vice President of the Flint, Michigan City Council endorsed President Trump. The heavily Democrat and African American community has been racked by a water crisis which has had a devastating impact on the health of children by lead poisoning.
Tucker Carlson announced that a trove of Biden documents implicating Biden in illegal business relationships with China, the Ukraine, and other countries has gone missing. The documents were shipped through a major commercial courier, from Manhattan to Carlson by FOX staff, and somewhere along the route, the envelope was found open by courier employees and the contents were gone. Deep State election interference as in 2016 is suspected.
Predictions and polls
Biden announced Kamala Harris as is running mate on August 11, 2020. The Biden/Harris ticket lost 10% support among "people of color" in a nationwide CNN poll of registered voters conducted in the following days after the announcement.
A Zogby Poll a few weeks before the convention found that a majority of voters believe Biden is in the early stages of dementia; 60% of younger voters think so, while swing voters are less likely to think Biden has dementia. A majority (55%) of likely voters surveyed thought it was more likely (much more and somewhat more likely combined) that Vice President Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45% thought it was less likely (much less and somewhat less likely combined). Overall, subgroups who normally approve of Trump’s job as president, were the most likely to believe Biden could be suffering from dementia. Thus, majorities of Republicans (77% more likely/23% less likely) and Independents (56% more likely/44% less likely) thought Joe Biden had early-onset dementia; while nearly a third of Democrats (32% more likely/68% less likely) thought this was the case.
A CBS Battleground Tracker Poll found that the moderate to conservative wing of the Democrat party consists mostly of blacks, Hispanics and other minorities, whereas the far left progressive wing is disproportionately white. Thomas Edsall writing in the New York Times noted, “What the data demonstrates is that the group containing the largest proportion of minority voters is the most skeptical of some of the most progressive policies embraced by Democratic candidates like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris.” Nate Silver of Fivethirtyeight noted "nonwhite voters are no longer significantly more liberal than white Democrats. And research finds that many African American voters identify as conservative despite their strong collective identification with the Democratic Party. A Gallup Poll found that 81% of African Americans want more policing in their neighborhoods, not less.
A national poll finds the vast majority of Americans no longer trust Beijing. Seventy percent (70%) think the Chinese kept their Coronavirus data a secret from international healthcare professionals. In addition, 6 of 10 voters, or 59%, agree "As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, America should withdraw its manufacturing presence from China". One-third of all voters, 31%, "strongly agree" with this statement. Only 10% "strongly disagree."
Another poll found 65% of respondents agree with the view that “we should have less government regulation of our lives, and more freedom and economic opportunity to make the most of our lives.” Conversely, only 26% of respondents agree that “we should pursue a “socialist agenda” where government should have more control over things and balance out the inequalities between the wealthy and everyone else.” A solid majority of suburban women (57%), college graduate women (54%), and 18-34 year olds (54%) agree with less regulation and more opportunity, and this view is over 70% among both Independent respondents and Hispanic/Latino respondents.
African Americans, who have suffered a long history of being accused of crimes they didn't commit, support for President Trump remained at record levels for a Republican candidate despite all the manufactured scandal mongering, hate speech, and race baiting director at President Trump and Trump supporters.
- ↑ https://reason.com/2020/05/12/democratic-governors-lockdown-businesses-coronavirus-covid-19/
- ↑ https://www.boston.com/news/national-news-2/2020/06/02/george-floyd-protests-white-instigators
- ↑ https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25898/20200601/updated-autopsy-report-george-floyd-died-heart-attack-evidence-fentanyl.htm
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/30/opinion/george-floyd-police-funding.html?action=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/former-hillary-clinton-spokesman-calls-for-defunding-police/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1268919228855451654
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/
- ↑ spectator.org/the-democrats-growing-threat-of-a-third-party-run/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/02/former-lawyer-for-hillary-clinton-kamala-harris-is-working-to-push-kanye-off-the-ballot/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/416847-meet-the-lawyer-democrats-call-when-its-recount-time
- ↑ https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/21/more-african-american-babies-are-aborted-than-born-alive-in-new-york-city/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/BbKZvWIlk2g
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/#37fece4647aa
- ↑ Pentchoukov, Ivan (March 27, 2019). Democratic 2020 Candidates Embrace Far-Left Socialist Agenda. The Epoch Times. Retrieved March 27, 2019.
- Earl, Jennifer (April 9, 2019). 3 Bernie Sanders policies now embraced by the Democratic field. Fox News. Retrieved April 9, 2019.
- Loudon, Travor (May 22, 2019). American Bolsheviks’ Marxist Conquest of the Democratic Party. The New American. Retrieved May 22, 2019.
- Hull, Christopher C. (May 24, 2019). Coalition Seeks to Expose Communist Infiltration of Democratic Party. The Epoch Times. Retrieved May 24, 2019.
- Philipp, Joshua (July 16, 2019). How the Democratic Socialists Are Gaining Control of the Democratic Party. The Epoch Times. Retrieved July 16, 2019.
- Duke, Selwyn (July 18, 2019). The Left Is Following Communism’s Playbook for Revolution. The New American. Retrieved July 18, 2019.
- ↑ Varney, James (June 19, 2019). Communist Party, USA praises Democrats' policy shifts ahead of centennial celebration. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 19, 2019.
- ↑ Larsen, Emily (May 1, 2019). Democratic presidential contenders hiding their positions. Washington Examiner. Retrieved May 1, 2019.
- ↑ Miller, S.A. (July 22, 2019). 2020 Democrats veer further left in bid to discredit Trump's strong economy. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 24, 2019.
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/495788-the-dangerous-liberal-ideas-for-censorship-in-the-united-states
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/leftists-weaponize-investigations-for-political-gain/
- ↑ https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-biden-vp-candidate-dem-senator-amy-klobuchar-declined-to-prosecute-mn-cop-accused-of-killing-george-floyd-for-previous-offense/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1311672729381359617
- ↑ HuffPost: Demographic voting effectsMarch 20 - 21, 2019 - 1000 US adult citizen, YouGov.
- ↑ In 2015, the Obama administration imposed critical gender theory on America’s high schools. https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/02/glaad-young-americans-increasingly-uncomfortable-lgbtq-culture/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwpHqKdIMVM&t=54s
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-20/biden-doubles-down-after-reminding-everyone-democrats-owned-slaves
- ↑ https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/02/michael-moore-goes-ballistic-on-dnc-for-changing-debate-rules-for-bloomberg/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/486348-new-standards-eliminate-tulsi-gabbard-from-next-democratic-debate
- ↑ https://www.africanglobe.net/headlines/racist-joe-biden-defends-1994-crime-bill-mass-incarcerated-black-people/
- ↑ http://archive.is/y3raF
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/29/politics/joe-biden-denied-communion-south-carolina-catholic-church/index.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1234334186846248961/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYKRcqNDbIQ&feature=push-prem-sub&attr_tag=18iKiskUdmGoCGGU%3A6
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/03/exclusive-peter-schweizer-joe-biden-steered-1-8-billion-to-ukraine-while-his-son-bagged-sweetheart-deal-from-their-government/
- ↑ https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/01/31/joe-biden-must-explain-his-ukraine-dealings/
- ↑ https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/joe-bidens-accuser-finally-tells-her-full-story
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tfnIkQ-qU
- ↑ https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/04/back-to-the-future-biden-hires-anita-dunn-former-obama-adviser-who-praised-mao/
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-uses-quote-notably-uttered-by-mao-zedong-during-big-money-fundraiser-reports/ar-BB16IrOK
- ↑ https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Susan_Rice_January_20,_2017_E-mail_to_Self
- ↑ DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- ↑ https://www.c-span.org/video/?18528-1/violent-crime-control-act-1991
- ↑ https://www.sentencingproject.org/news/could-joe-bidens-role-in-90s-crime-law-haunt-a-presidential-bid/
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/joe-biden-record-on-busing-incarceration-racial-justice-democratic-primary-2020-explained.html
- ↑ https://soundcloud.com/user-391839060/npr-1975-interview-with-sen-joe-biden
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/joe-biden-segregationist-senators-1370223
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/07/politics/biden-1993-speech-predators/index.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/22/us/politics/joe-bidens-role-in-90s-crime-law-could-haunt-any-presidential-bid.html
- ↑ The First Civil Right: How Liberals Built Prison America, Naomi Murakawa, Oxford University Press, Jul 10, 2014, p. 141.
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/11/michael-avenatti-joe-biden-slogan/
- ↑ https://www.essence.com/news/politics/joe-biden-anita-hill-comment-2020-presidential-run/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/sM19YOqs7hU
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2019/04/29/biden_on_anita_hill_in_1998_she_was_lying_473229.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/02/18/what-are-we-going-to-do-about-creepy-uncle-joe-biden/
- ↑ https://spectator.org/joe-biden-and-the-democrats-racist-abortion-position/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZzt4HNR1bE
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/biden-says-obama-did-a-heckuva-job-on-immigration-heres-how-many-migrants-he-deported/
- ↑ What are we going to do about Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?, WaPo
- ↑ https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-joe-biden-media-balancing-20140804-column.html
- ↑ Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board, PJMedia
- ↑ Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids, NY Post
- ↑ BEIJING BIDEN: BIDEN'S BRO LINKED TO CHINESE FOREIGN AGENT, Frontpagemag.com
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTk6O4c0mU&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/4/27/1853703/-Worse-Than-Sniffing-Hair
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD9d3TUYHNo&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1175392716110401543
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/now-desperate-for-campaign-cash-hypocrite-joe-biden-drops-his-opposition-to-super-pacs/
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2019/10/02/joe-biden-rolls-out-his-extensive-gun-control-plan-n2554041
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/biden-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-you-can-keep-it/
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/biden-1998-impeach-kfile/index.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/i/status/1120010352257847296
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1144450493315334147
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/27/christopher-steele-dossier-alfa-bank-perkins-coie/
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/19/richard-grenell-reveals-russia-fed-christopher-ste/
- ↑ https://www.lifenews.com/2020/05/12/poll-bidens-support-among-women-drops-after-tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegations/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-potential-running-mates-run-away-from-questions-of-tara-reade-sexual-assault-allegations
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/tara-reade-demands-media-question-harris-about-biden-allegations/
- ↑ https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/kamala-harris-about-riots-theyre-not-gonna-stop-and-they-should-not/
- ↑ Actually, Jim Jones cult was Bay Area Democrats, by John Seiler, 18 Dec, 2013. https://calwatchdog.com/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/05/a-horrific-american-tragedy-many-have-forgotten-the-jonestown-massacre/
- ↑ Socialist agenda will prove disastrous for Democrats, The Hill
- ↑ There is no right to due process, Kamala Harris
- ↑ Democratic Socialists of America
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/11/04/oops-kamala-harris-makes-excuses-for-her-failing-campaign-and-accidentally-admits-how-racist-and-sexist-dems-are-watch/
- ↑ https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223053155.html
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/kamala-harris-criticized-epsteins-law-firm-while-her-campaign-fundraised-off-it/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/18/andrew-yang-has-more-support-than-kamala-harris-in-her-home-state-new-poll-reveals/
- ↑ https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/donald-harris-slams-his-daughter-senator-kamala-harris-for-fraudulently-stereotyping-jamaicans-and-accusing-her-of-playing-identity-politics/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIuoaDJSwps
- ↑ https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/06/26/fact-check-are-half-of-all-border-patrol-agents-hispanic
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/18/backlash-kamala-harris-ronald-vitiello-ice-questioning-cuomo-vpx.cnn
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/13/kamala-harris-take-away-americans-health-insurance-make-pay-illegal-immigrants-health-care/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwX63lIu31A
- ↑ https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Sure-I-dated-Kamala-Harris-So-what-13562972.php?t=c1bc437ba8
- ↑ http://www.citireport.com/2012/04/inside-the-willie-l-brown-money-machine/
- ↑ https://amgreatness.com/2018/04/21/poontronage-when-kamala-met-willie/
- ↑ https://www.newyorker.com/news/the-political-scene/kamala-harriss-choices
- ↑ https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-senate-harris-milestones-20160706-snap-htmlstory.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/02/media-polling-narrative-crazy-creepy-spank-me-and-how-form-top-tier/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/17/kamala-harris-leads-campaign-money-race-1280546
- ↑ 'That little girl was me': Kamala Harris says she was a victim of Biden's anti-busing racial policies, by Ellie Bufkin, Washington Examiner, June 27, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2uixF83pbI&feature=youtu.beM
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/20/opinion/sunday/integration-worked-why-have-we-rejected-it.html
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harris-trumps-attempt-to-free-imprisoned-rapper-is-misuse-of-power/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFpvl2O2TY&t=29s
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/13/wealthy-donors-unimpressed-with-kamala-harris-debate-performance.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/shes-tough-lindsey-graham-says-kamala-harris-is-likely-bidens-vice-presidential-pick
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/epic-amish-trump-supporters-hold-cow-horse-wagon-carriage-trump-parade-fredericksburg-ohio-vvdeo/
- ↑ Gulag Archipelago Book I, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Harper and Rowe, p. 284. See also Criminal Code of the RSFSR.
- ↑ Finally, a President Stands Up to China!, John and Andy Schlafly. Townhall, Aug 28, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/19/donald-trump-media-called-me-racist-for-china-travel-ban-saved-lives/
- ↑ https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-tulsa-oklahoma-rally-speech-transcript
- ↑ Sells, Heather (January 27, 2017). VP Mike Pence Making History at the March for Life. CBN News. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- ↑ Hickey, Jennifer (January 27, 2017). 'Life is winning': Pence fired up March for Life crowd. Fox News. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- ↑ TOP STORY: Trump Cabinet Members Praying, Studying the Bible Together. CBN News. April 24, 2017. Retrieved April 28, 2017.
- ↑ Gotera, Jay (April 28, 2017). Trump Cabinet Members Gather Weekly for Prayer Session; Senate and House Also Hold Bible Studies. The Christian Post. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- ↑ Haverluck, Michael F. (April 29, 2017). Trump cabinet fellowships thru prayer, Bible study. One News Now. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- ↑ Bakinski, Pete (April 29, 2017). Mike Pence sponsors Bible study for Trump cabinet. Life Site News. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- ↑ Westwood, Sarah (June 18, 2017). Mike Pence stays above Trump scandals and in touch with Capitol Hill. Washington Examiner. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- ↑ 121.0 121.1 O'Sullivan, Mike (December 31, 2017). Pence Carving a Role as Presidential Envoy. Voice of America. Retrieved December 31, 2017.
- ↑ O'Sullivan, Mike (August 11, 2017). US VP Pence Embraces Role as Key Diplomat. Voice of America. Retrieved August 11, 2017.
- ↑ Bedard, Paul (July 13, 2017). Pence rises: Only DC leader with positive approval rating. Washington Examiner. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
- ↑ Abutaleb, Yasmeen; Mason, Jeff (January 19, 2018). In year of drama and chaos, Pence quietly advances conservative agenda. Reuters. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- A look at Vice President Pence's first year in office: key takeaways. USA Today. January 20, 2018. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- ↑ Trump hits 3M after company is accused of selling masks to foreign countries over U.S. buyers - The Washington Times
- ↑ 126.0 126.1 Eason, Brian (July 15, 2016). Trump's VP? 10 things to know about Indiana Gov. Mike Pence. IndyStar. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
- ↑ 127.0 127.1 Phillips, Amber (October 4, 2016). Who is Mike Pence?. The Washington Post. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
- ↑ Newman, Alex (July 15, 2016). Trump VP Pence: Globalist Neocon or Solid Conservative? The New American. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- ↑ ABC News, October 7, 2020, around 10:35 PM ET
- ↑ CNN News, October 7, 2020. around 10:49 PM ET
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/joe-biden-changes-position-on-charter-schools-now-vows-to-get-rid-of-them/
- ↑ https://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/campaign-k-12/2020/07/biden_teacher_oriented_department_education.html
- ↑ https://www.the74million.org/for-democrats-race-plays-a-key-role-in-support-of-charter-schools-new-polling-shows/
- ↑ https://www.chalkbeat.org/2019/5/14/21121062/new-democratic-divide-on-charter-schools-emerges-as-support-plummets-among-white-democrats
- ↑ https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-bureaucrats-are-ruining-school
- ↑ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16560/black-lives-matter-appraisals-2
- ↑ https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-15/defund-police-schools-case-security-guards-campus
- ↑ https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-identify-8-year-old-girl-killed-in-atlanta-4th-of-july-shooting
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/bodycam-footage-shows-george-floyd-ingesting-fatal-amount-of-drugs-cops-lawyers-claim/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-chaz-protesters-go-home-support-biden-democrats
- ↑ https://thespectator.info/2020/10/15/unlike-pop-joe-biden-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-of-your-salary-video/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/06/breaking-source-reveals-hunter-biden-took-off-the-books-payments-from-burisma-aided-by-fbi-coverup/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/12/here-are-the-payments-to-hunter-biden-leaked-from-ukraine/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-served-as-ceremonial-figure-on-burisma-board-for-80000-per-month/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/leaked-bank-records-confirm-burisma-biden-payments-morgan-stanley-account
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/twitter-and-facebooks-assault-on-freedom-of-the-press_3540670.html
- ↑ *https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/14/election-interference-facebook-suppressing-new-york-post-bombshell-story-of-damaging-hunter-biden-emails/
- ↑ "Finalized January of 2011, the transaction included a $450 million investment from Goldman Sachs, $50 million from DST, and $1 billion from unnamed foreign investors." http://whoownsfacebook.com/#Goldman
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/twitter-hires-former-fbi-chief-counsel-as-deputy-lawyer/
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8844807/YouTube-BANS-QAnon-videos-crackdown-conspiracy-theories.html
- ↑ https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/twitter-now-banning-users-posting-ny-post-story-hunter-biden/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/15/twitter-bans-white-house-press-secretary-for-sharing-hunter-and-joe-biden-corruption-article/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/15/senate-judiciary-committee-will-subpoena-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-over-ny-post-censorship/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/15/wikipedia-editors-censor-hunter-biden-bombshell-call-new-york-post-unreliable-source/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/politics/2020/10/15/twitter-locks-trump-campaign-account-less-than-3-weeks-before-presidential-election/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/15/jim-jordan-posts-hunter-biden-burisma-story-twitter-censors-house-judiciary-gop/
- ↑ https://www.mediaite.com/online/twitters-terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-week-continues-massive-outage-right-before-presidential-town-halls/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Dupm8W0sF8c
- ↑ https://patriotdailypress.org/2020/10/13/google-researcher-warns-google-may-be-shifting-power-to-flip-senate/
- ↑ https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/october_2020/61_think_social_media_bad_for_politics
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/twitter-facebook-shameful-repression-york-010644456.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/google-searches-can-change-vote-spike-following-hunter-biden-sex-tape-release/
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/big-league-politics-gateway-pundit-new-york-post-among-news-outlets-placed-on-twitter-suspension-weeks-before-election/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/19/new-study-shows-facebook-and-twitter-censored-trump-65-times-biden-zero/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2020/10/14/cdmedia-reporting-since-nov-on-biden-crime-family-confirmed-leftist-media-enablers-attack/
- ↑ https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/15/howie-carr-hunter-biden-scandal-too-hot-for-alt-left-media/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/17/exclusive-2016-arizona-police-report-cocaine-pipe-found-in-car-rented-by-joe-bidens-son-hunter-biden-authorities-declined-to-prosecute/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/article/inside-the-life-of-hunter-biden-joe-bidens-scandal-plagued-son/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/maybe-just-like-gettin-ass-whooped-black-trump-supporter-posts-epic-takedown-black-biden-supporters/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-human-trafficking-ring-n959766
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/521517-censoring-the-biden-story-how-social-media-becomes-state-media
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/two-huge-new-developments-emerge-hunter-biden-laptop-saga
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-response-hunter-biden-emails-business-dealings
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1321184369562759172
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/10/11/security-guard-in-custody-for-shooting-protester-at-patriot-rally-in-colorado/#60760e146233
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/10/10/keith-olbermann-trump-supporters-are-maggots-must-be-prosecuted/
- ↑ "Trump ends 'critical race theory' training for federal employees, calls it a 'sickness'", Fox News, September 5, 2020.
- ↑ MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES M20-34 (September 4, 2020).
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/go-to-hell-gardner-family-slain-toddler-tells-killers/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/exclusive-donations-including-international-funding-blacklivesmatter-com-go-directly-dnc-money-laundering/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=C00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ https://secure.actblue.com/content/fineprint
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/biden-black-lives-matter-defund-the-police/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=c00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/go-to-hell-gardner-family-slain-toddler-tells-killers/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/KyleHooten2/status/1289590875119661062
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/homicide-spike-cities-chicago-newyork-detroit-us-crime-police-lockdown-coronavirus-protests-11596395181
- ↑ https://www.insider.com/murder-rates-are-rising-in-cities-across-america-2020-5
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gallup-poll-81-of-black-people-want-police-to-stay-in-their-neighborhoods
- ↑ https://theconversation.com/young-black-americans-not-sold-on-biden-the-democrats-or-voting-143884
- ↑ https://youtu.be/LgNCQUVwdhc
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/wth-joe-biden-tells-voters-dont-need-get-elected-video/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/24/joe-biden-brags-about-having-most-extensive-voter-fraud-organization-in-history/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/pennsylvania-attorney-general-states-outcome-election-predetermined-calls-election-joe-biden-election-day/
- ↑ https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/red-alert-dems-collude-with-cia-to-launch-intelligence-operation-that-alters-voting-machine-results-in-pennsylvania-and-other-swing-states/
- ↑ https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/red-alert-dems-collude-with-cia-to-launch-intelligence-operation-that-alters-voting-machine-results-in-pennsylvania-and-other-swing-states/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/biden-pledges-to-collaborate-with-ccp-in-chinese-language-newspaper/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/gCrwBOh72eiS/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bTVFhafweBU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrPXiz4m7nk&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://www.revolver.news/2020/09/meet-norm-eisen-legal-hatchet-man-and-central-operative-in-the-color-revolution-against-president-trump/
- ↑ https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/09/10/the-united-states-its-constitution-have-two-months-left/
- ↑ https://summit.news/2020/10/27/were-going-to-make-sure-trump-leaves-leftists-plan-to-storm-dc-after-election/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/nation/economy/walmart?utm_source=daily-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/30/us-sees-710-additional-homicides-and-2800-more-shootings-attributed-to-minneapolis-effect-978986
- ↑ https://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/whitehousesiege-tactical-briefing-1
- ↑ https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/mcenany-targeting-police-officers-antithetical-what-we-value
- ↑ https://youtu.be/u9q17AeJS7c
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/22/democrats-ramp-up-their-war-on-americas-institutions-promising-riots-if-trump-nominates-a-justice/
- ↑ https://www.gopusa.com/new-orleans-police-2-officers-ambushed-in-french-quarter/
- ↑ [https://youtu.be/l0itW7x1lFk
- ↑ https://americanmind.org/essays/the-coming-coup/
- ↑ https://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/04/23/rotc-cadets-wearing-heels-for-sexual-assault-awareness-spurs.html
- ↑ https://www.bookwormroom.com/2020/09/07/the-democrats-plan-for-the-military-in-the-coming-coup/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/23/like-russian-collusion-ukraine-hysteria-is-pure-projection-by-media-and-democrats/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/trending/as-biden-and-kerry-went-soft-on-china-sons-made-nuclear-military-business-deals-with-chinese-govt/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-and-other-obama-officials-received-unmasking-information-on-michael-flynn-declassified-records-show
- ↑ https://nlpc.org/2020/05/21/complaint-filed-against-university-of-pennsylvania-and-biden-center-for-undisclosed-china-mega-donations/
- ↑ https://www.dickmorris.com/penn-univ-paid-biden-900000-wont-say-how-much-was-from-china-lunch-alert/#commentblock
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/24/strzok-notes-reveal-obama-directed-flynn-investigation-biden-raised-logan-act-violation/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2017/06/20/watergate-comparison-best-fits-obama-administration/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/497711-the-unmasking-of-joe-biden
- ↑ https://theblacksphere.net/2020/05/update-bidens-involvement-in-obamagate/
- ↑ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1238123891748372480.html
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-gaffes-pile-during-joe-biden-virtual-roundtable
- ↑ Voters Don’t Trust Political News, Say Most Reporters Want to Stop Trump, Rasmussen Reports, August 22, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/24/poll-democrats-russia-investigation-1428353
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/10/18/emersons-warning-dems-impeachment-important-issue-7-iowa-voters/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/470275-most-democrats-think-trump-will-finish-first-term
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/
- ↑ *Ten Times Democrats Glorified Violence Against Republicans Since Election Day, Jun 14, 2017 By Cassandra Fairbanks
*When will Democrats condemn the left’s growing turn to violence?, By Karol Markowicz. New York Post, July 29, 2018
*HOW FAR WILL DEMOCRATIC PARTY VIOLENCE GO?, OCTOBER 4, 2018 BY JOHN HINDERAKER
*Cop Murders Were Encouraged By Left-Wing Politicians, Investors Business Daily, 12/23/2014
- ↑ *The Democratic silence on antifa is dangerous, John Kass, The Chicago Tribune, Aug 29, 2017
*CBP Chief Said Democratic Rhetoric Fueled Attempted Terrorist Attack On ICE Facility, JASON HOPKINS, Daily Caller, July 16, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/05/13/crowdstrike_president_under_oath_no_proof_of_russia_dnc_hack_510974.html
- ↑ https://www.technicalpolitics.com/articles/larry-c-johnson-did-joe-bidens-former-it-guy-masquerade-as-guccifer-2-0/
- ↑ https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2019/01/03/who-done-it/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/fRzaRJlpKJw
- ↑ https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/trump-approval-soars-during-bleak-dnc.html/
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/kamala-is-descended-from-slave-owner-will-it-affect-the-race/
- ↑ https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ENQlgoSbF60
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/absolutely-our-party-democrats-embrace-linda-sarsour-at-national-convention
- ↑ https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/18/whitmer-irreverent-joke-shark-week-makes-sense-internet/3388789001/
- ↑ https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1300200578367152129
- ↑ https://www.wtae.com/article/judge-rules-pennsylvania-gov-tom-wolf-shutdown-orders-unconstitutional/34013103
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2019/07/22/ray-mcgovern-a-non-hack-that-raised-hillarys-hackles/
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/09/biden-trump-debate-spin/
- ↑ https://summit.news/2020/09/14/c-span-footage-of-biden-touching-young-girls-flagged-as-child-sexual-exploitation-by-twitter/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/endorsing-green-new-deal-joe-biden-boards-new-gas-guzzling-biden-harris-plane-cleveland-1st-debate-trump-video/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/09/30/biden-denies-the-existence-of-antifa-and-refuses-to-condemn-them-americans-respond/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/29/the-first-trump-biden-debate-was-a-slugfest-and-chris-wallace-got-knocked-out-n986380
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1311134050644615168
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/huge-hispanic-voters-telemundo-say-president-trump-overwhelmingly-won-debate-66-34/
- ↑ https://www.telemundopr.com/noticias/puerto-rico/wanda-vazquez-pide-voto-a-favor-de-donald-trump/2135521/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/06/biden-called-out-for-suggesting-trump-take-election-death-blow-while-he-was-at-walter-reed-981266
- ↑ https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1313200680421724163
- ↑ https://www.revolver.news/2020/10/rigged-presidential-debate-commission-frank-fahrenkopf-color-revolution/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/c-span-suspends-editor-steve-scully-over-twitter-hacking-lie/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/16/black-voter-drags-biden-at-town-hall-asks-reason-to-vote-for-him-besides-you-aint-black/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/10/16/biden-endorses-transgender-activism-for-8-year-old-children-n1062451
- ↑ https://www.wcpo.com/news/national/the-suicide-rate-for-transgender-people-is-nearly-10-times-the-national-rate-a-center-is-changing-that
- ↑ https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/biden-wants-police-under-knife-attack-to-shoot-em-in-the-leg/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/media/undecided-voters-at-nbc-town-hall-previously-told-network-they-were-voting-biden/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/10/07/undecided-voters-at-nbc-town-hall-were-joe-biden-supporters/
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/nbc-caught-passing-off-biden-voters-as-undecided-during-town-hall
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/abc-goes-dark-after-biden-town-hall-participant-is-discovered-to-be-ex-obama-staffer-wife-of-top-dem-985852
- ↑ https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/10/26/brawl-erupts-at-jews-for-trump-event-in-nyc/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/24/explosive-new-fbi-notes-confirm-obama-directed-anti-flynn-operation/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/11/sidney-powell-on-wiped-mueller-team-phones-obstruction-of-justice-and-destruction-of-evidence-of-the-worst-sort-970899
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/20/after-seeing-bidens-tax-plan-rapper-50-cent-hops-on-the-trump-train/
- ↑ https://redstate.com/alexparker/2020/10/26/donald-trump-support-rapper-lil-pump-music-politics-election-n270047
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/rapper-lil-wayne-shakes-liberals-to-the-core-says-trump-listened-and-assured-he-will-and-can-get-it-done/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/huge-vp-flint-mi-city-council-endorses-trump-mr-trump-best-thing-poor-folks-obama-said-water-fine-aint-nothing-wrong-drinking-lead-video/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/28/tucker-carlson-bobulinski-documents-intercepted-and-removed-from-overnight-package/
- ↑ Caplan, Joshua (August 11, 2020). Joe Biden Selects Kamala Harris As Running Mate Breitbart News. Retrieved August 11, 2020.
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/17/poll-biden-loses-black-and-hispanic-support-kamala-harris-joins-ticket/
- ↑ https://zogbyanalytics.com/news/943-the-zogby-poll-a-majority-of-voters-believe-biden-is-in-the-early-stages-of-dementia-60-of-younger-voters-think-so-swing-voters-less-likely-to-think-biden-has-dementia
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/opinion/2020-progressive-candidates.html
- ↑ https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-democrats-cant-rely-on-voter-anger-this-november/
- ↑ https://news.gallup.com/poll/316571/black-americans-police-retain-local-presence.aspx
- ↑ https://www.newsmax.com/mclaughlin/manufacturing-security-pandemic-covid/2020/04/24/id/964599/
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/poll-shows-trump-36-approval-rating-48672912
- ↑ 
- 2020 Presidential Election, www.us-bookies.com
- 7 Delusional Fantasies Democratic Presidential Candidates Are Trying To Sell America.
- The 2020 Dems’ CRINGEWORTHY Campaigns: Most Awkward Moments, Jon Miller, June 25, 2019.
- All Democrats Drop Out Of Presidential Race Since The World Is Ending From Climate Change And There's No Point, Babylon Bee.
- Tucker: Not everyone in 2020 Democratic field is a lunatic
- 2020 Democrats on National Security
- The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election