Coronavirus is a family of several viruses. Covid-19 or the Wuhan coronavirus as CNN refers to it, also known as the CCP Virus by The Washington Post and The Epoch Times, is a particular potentially deadly strain that first was reported to appear in the city of Wuhan, China in late November and early December 2019. The Chinese Communist regime intentionally made no public warnings about a potential widespread pandemic until January 23, 2020, made no advance preparations to deal with a major health crisis, and arrested doctors who posted on social media warning of a large scale outbreak. First cases in the US were recorded back in January, but the real impact was seen in March when thousands of cases started being reported daily (you can view historical interactive statistics here).
- 1 General term
- 2 Description
- 3 Global pandemic
- 4 Infection rate
- 5 United States
- 6 Origin of Covid-19 virus
- 6.1 The Lancet disputes CCP wet market claims
- 6.2 Dr. Li issues public warning
- 6.3 Illegal bioweapon research in Wuhan
- 6.4 Early cover story
- 7 China outbreak, quarantine, fatalities and coverup
- 8 CCP reaction
- 9 Timeline of COVID-19 Outbreak
- 10 See also
- 11 References
- 12 External links
A coronavirus is any of several viruses affecting either animals or humans, and named for the crown-like spikes on the surface of the viral cell. Coronaviruses affect the upper-respiratory tract, causing infections ranging from mild to severe, such as bronchitis and pneumonia. Several strains, such as SARS, MERS, and COVID-19, the late-2019 outbreak in Wuhan, China, have been confirmed to be fatal.
Coronaviruses are positive RNA viruses with a diameter of approximately 80-160 nm. The name itself derives from the visual image of individual virus cells as seen by an electron microscope; these cells have a spiky appearance similar to the corona of the sun. This aspect is represented by the glycoprotein that crosses the viral envelope, reaching the protein "coat", called protein S, with hemagglutination and melting properties. The virus structure is more or less typical of coated viruses, therefore it has a helicoidal symmetry nucleocapsid and a pericapsid consisting of a double phospholipid layer of cellular origin; between these two layers there is a protein coat consisting of the M protein (matrix or matrix). In the nucleocapsid is found the genome consisting of an ssRNA + (a single RNA strand with positive polarity) of 27-30 kilo bases which codes for 7 viral proteins and is associated with the protein N.
Coronaviruses attach to the cell membrane of the target cells thanks to their S proteins that interact with the aminopeptidase N of the membrane; some coronaviruses can bind neuraminic N-acetyl acid thanks to the expression of E3 glycoprotein. It is not clear whether cell penetration is performed by fusion of the pericapsid with the plasma membrane or by endocytosis. Inside the cytoplasm of the cell, the coronavirus releases its positive single-stranded RNA which attaches itself to the ribosomes where it is translated. The translation involves the production of an RNA-dependent RNA-polymerase (L protein) which transcribes a single negative-stranded RNA from which it is then possible to obtain new positive-stranded RNAs of the coronavirus as well as the seven proteins that it encodes. Protein N is associated with each new positive RNA strand while pericapside proteins are integrated into the membrane of the endoplasmic reticulum. A translocator transfers the new nucleocapsides into the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum, subsequently from this gemstone vesicles which constitute the new virions which can be released by exocytosis.
Coronaviruses are believed to cause a significant percentage of all common colds in adults and children. The most common symptoms are fever and acute adenoiditis with higher incidence during the winter and early spring. In many cases coronaviruses can cause pneumonia, direct viral pneumonia or secondary bacterial pneumonia; they can also lead to the development of bronchitis, direct viral bronchitis or secondary bacterial bronchitis. The human coronavirus discovered in 2003, SARS-CoV, causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), has a unique pathogenesis because it causes upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
As of January 2020, the following seven coronavirus strains are known to infect humans:
- Human Coronavirus 229E (HCoV-229E)
- Human Coronavirus OC43 (HCoV-OC43)
- Human Coronavirus NL63 (HCoV-NL63)
- Human Coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS-CoV)
- Middle Eastern Coronavirus Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV), also known as Novel Coronavirus 2012 (2012-nCoV) and Human Coronavirus Erasmus Medical Center / 2012 HCoV-EMC / 2012
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV (2019-nCoV), also known as Wuhan or Novel Coronavirus 2019.
The Wuhan coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is an example of a deadly disease arising in animals deemed to be "unclean" by the Mosaic Law for human consumption, such as bats, snakes, cats and camels. In addition, in developing countries in which basic needs - including hygiene - are poor, income is scarce, or are run by corrupt and/or atheistic cultures and governments, there is often a history of poverty and famine; their societies in turn would develop a culture reflecting a wider variety of foods eaten (see: Atheism and economics). Where people consume such animals in poorly regulated food markets with poor health systems (see: Atheist hospitals in China and Atheism and medicine and Atheist hospitals) - especially if the food item is improperly prepared and cooked - a coronavirus can take hold in the human population and then spread rapidly to other people.
The airborne virus can survive on infected surfaces, such as a door knob or cash, for several hours and even up to 5 days.
- Main article: CCP global pandemic
Approximately six weeks before the outbreak of the coronavirus epidemic in early December 2019 in Wuhan (China), an exercise was organized by the Davos World Economic Forum in cooperation with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The exercise was held in New York City on 18 October 2019, for the specific purpose of mapping the response of transnational corporations and governments to a coronavirus epidemic.
The pandemic spread as a result of human-to-human transmission beginning in Wuhan. As it metastasized, the World Health Organization (WHO) parroted the Chinese Communist Party line that the Wuhan virus could not be passed from one human to another, and that it was “racist” to refer to the virus by its place of origin. The CCP has bought off the WHO in their propaganda offensive.
While the CCP propaganda boasted of its aid to 82 countries outside China, reports emerged of defective coronavirus test kits that China distributed to Italy, Spain, Ukraine and throughout Europe.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates claimed that the Covid-19 outbreak in Africa could cause "10 million deaths," hours before Egypt's ministry of health confirmed its first case. Gates pushed heavily for universal vaccinations, which he is invested heavily in, complete with a digital yellow badge so governments can identify non-vaccinated individuals. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., son of the late Senator, Attorney General, and Democrat presidential candidate ripped the curtain back on Gates "Mass Vaxx" program:
"Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously.
In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, 1/4 of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines."
Harvard University epidemiology professor Marc Lipsitch predicted that within a year, 40% to 70% of the world's population would get the novel coronavirus and COVID-19, the disease that it causes. With a world population of 7.5 billion, that means 3 to 5 billion people globally would get the novel coronavirus, and COVID-19 would kill up to 60 to 100 million people.
The infection rate for Wuhan coronavirus is estimated to be as high as 83%, with a mortality rate of 15%. Hence out of every 1000 people exposed to the virus, 120 will die. A non-peer reviewed study from China claims one person can infect four others (reproduction rate or RO) and possibly as many as 14. Hydroxychloroquine has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for advanced clinical trials with stricken victims.
The Hong Kong specialists wrote,
75,815 individuals (95% CrI 37,304- 130,330) had been infected in Greater Wuhan as of Jan 25, 2020. We also estimated that Chongqing, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen, had imported 461 (227–805), 113 (57–193), 98 (49–168), 111 (56–191), and 80 (40–139) infections from Wuhan, respectively.
Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen were the mainland Chinese cities that together accounted for 53% of all outbound international air travel from China and 69% of international air travel outside Asia, whereas Chongqing is a large metropolis that has a population of 32 million and very high ground traffic volumes with Wuhan. Substantial epidemic take-off in these cities would thus contribute to the spread of 2019-nCoV within and outside mainland China.
There were about 2,300 departing international air flights from the infected area to New York City, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, Rome, Istanbul, Dubai, Paris, Sydney, Bali, Bangkok, Moscow, Osaka Japan, Seoul, and Singapore before the CCP ruling class alerted the public of the spread of the virus.
Half of all transmissible infections occur in the 24 day incubation period while a carrier shows no symptoms. The Guardian reported up to 60% of the population of planet Earth could become infected.
The virus has been found in fecal matter, meaning fumes leaking from sewage systems may spread transmission.
Benefits of warmer weather
In warmer weather, viruses die more quickly in the air and thus do not spread as easily. This is a main reason why the flu is seasonal. Another reason is that during warmer weather people are not in close quarters indoors as much, where germs spread easily.
It is expected that warmer weather will help limit the spread of COVID-19 in the United States. However, liberals downplay this issue because it undermines their agenda against the imaginary man-made global warming.
Incidents and outbreaks are expected to occur in the United States throughout 2020 and into 2021. Due to globalization and globalized supply chains, shortages of crucial medicines, medical devices and equipment were already occurring in the first month of the reported outbreak. Social isolation is the only known method of combating the spread of infection. Persons with weakened immune systems are particularly susceptible. Frequent handwashing is recommended. The first known death in America was recorded on February 29, 2020.
Traffic at the Long Beach harbor where Chinese goods are imported for distribution to American markets was down 40% the first month. The mayor of San Francisco declared a state of emergency on February 26, 2020.
As the pandemic spread to the United States and criticism of the CCP grew, China again threatened to leverage its dominant position in the production of essential medical supplies to cut off Americans from vital equipment.
Without mitigation efforts, U.S. GDP could shrink one third and as many as 47 million people become unemployed, surpassing Great Depression era levels experts say. Upwards of 2 million people could succumb to the virus if mitigation efforts are ignored.
The CDC modeled four scenarios of the spread of the disease in a presentation in February 2020. The worst case was 1.7 million deaths. The best was 200,000. Other infectious disease experts weren't as optimistic:
- Dr. Lawler recently presented his own “best guess” projections to American hospital and health system executives at a private webinar convened by the American Hospital Association. He estimated that some 96 million people in the United States would be infected. Five out of every hundred would need hospitalization, which would mean close to five million hospital admissions, nearly two million of those patients requiring intensive care and about half of those needing the support of ventilators.
- Dr. Lawler’s calculations suggested 480,000 deaths, which he said was conservative. By contrast, about 20,000 to 50,000 people have died from flu-related illnesses this season, according to the C.D.C. Unlike with seasonal influenza, the entire population is thought to be susceptible to the new coronavirus.
IHME projections - Gates Foundation
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) also posted projections based on the latest numbers. They're expecting 86,000+ deaths in the next four months, with the U.S. to reach 10,000 sometime around April 5–6, 20,000 within a week after that, and 50,000 around April 24–25. If they're correct, we'll start the month on Wednesday with a bit less than 5,000 people dead of COVID-19 and end it with nearly 60,000 deceased. In a worst-case scenario, we could be approaching 100,000 dead — in one month.
Deaths will begin to slow in May thanks to the social distancing practices being followed now (and maybe because of warmer weather) but if the projection were correct, Americans were poised to see roughly as many of their fellow citizens die of this illness in four to five weeks as died in the Vietnam War, Iraq War, and Afghan War combined.
In the United States, fake news panic-mongers expected a top-down command-and-control response with big government dictating testing and standards. Rather than duplicate the effort under a federal bureaucracy that was unprepared, ill-equipped and would take months or years to service a nation of 327 million people, the Trump administration moved quickly to engage existing private sector laboratories, medical personnel, and suppliers to confront the crisis.
The Center for Disease Control under the Obama administration had focused on gun control, racism, social justice, and obesity as public health concerns, and ignored preparation for a widescale pandemic in the era of global travel and global trade.
In response to the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic, a bipartisan group of United States Senators had fashioned an emergency relief spending bill as the U.S. economy nose-dived with layoffs, shutdowns, and state-wide lockdowns to prevent spread of the deadly disease. Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi nixed the entire emergency relief package which would have given families on lockdown at home emergency cash assistance and allocated immediate funding for doctors, hospitals, and medical staff to fight the deadly virus which was claiming over 100 lives daily. Pelosi demanded elements of the Green New Deal be included, such as airline carbon emission restrictions, tax credits for windmills and solar panels, expanded ballot harvesting and ballot box stuffing, and a plethora of other social justice warrior schemes targeted at destroying American capitalism.
FDA approval of hydroxychloroquine
Zev Vladimir Zelenko, M.D. is a New York State doctor who treated his first 350 coronavirus patients in March 2020 with 100% success using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc. There were no hospitilizations, intubations or deaths among Zelenko's first 350 patients. On March 27, 2020, Zelenko indicated that he treated 699 patients with no deaths or intubations whereas the national average in the United States is 1.5% of coronavirus patients dying. As of March 27, 2020, 4 patients of Dr. Zelenko have been hospitalized with pneumonia and none of them required respirators. Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment resulted in various patients' shortness of breath issues being resolved in as early as 4 hours and on average 12 hours.
Dr. Zelenko's coronavirus treatment is now being used in multiple states. On March 27, 2020, Zelenko indicated that his protocols were recently on their way to Benjamin Netanyahu (the Prime Minister of Israel).
President Donald Trump expressed optimism that Dr. Zelenko's treatment could be expanded to meet the threat of the deadly disease during the national emergency. Several Democrat governors subsequently issued executive orders banning the treatment. On March 30, 2020, the Food and Drug Administration granted expedited approval of hydroxychloroquine nationwide for treatment of Covid-19.
- See also: CARES Act
The CARES Act obligates an unprecedented amount of federal money, directed at broad swathes of the entire economy, and grants the Secretary of the Treasury and the various government agencies responsible for implementing it vast discretion. The bill, along with its worker protections and accounting provisions to guard against corporate fraud and abuses, was first introduced by Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Democrats attempted to stop the Coronavirus Rescue package from becoming law, denying Americans relief from unemployment due to the nationwide shutdown caused by the coronavirus outbreak. In its place Democrats sought to include dozens of socialist planning measures intended to destroy capitalism and convert America into a Marxist state. The original Republican bill had worker protections and safeguards against corporate abuses, despite Democrat talking points and fake news media accounts conjured up to justify Democrats obstruction of the Act aimed at staving off economic collapse. After money for museums and the arts and other Democrat pet projects were added, the bill passed both houses of Congress unanimously under President Trump's urging.
Every individual in America will receive $1,200 if they make $75,000 or less. It is $2,400 for a married couple. In addition, there's $500 for every minor child. Average family of four will receive $3400. If they make between $75,000 and $99,000 they'll lose $5 for every $100 in earnings over the $75,000 cap, and at $99,000 it phases out for an individual. Double that for a married couple.
Freelancers, 1099 workers, and gig workers were also included. Anyone with a social security number who was not dependent on someone else is eligible. Those receiving a social security retirement benefit, a social security disability benefit, or Supplemental Security income will receive a payment. These are going to be made by the IRS with direct deposit. Enhanced unemployment benefits are also available. Average worker will receive 100% of their regular salary up to four months. No garnishments, accrued interest, or payments on student loans as of now through September 30, 2020.
The bill includes $350 billion in money for small firms. The paycheck protection loan is like a loan that transfers into a grant. Firms with fewer than 500 workers give their expenses for the past 8 weeks. Of the money small firms borrowed, there will be forgiveness of payrolls, utilities, rent, and interest on mortgage debt.
Rep. Jerrold Nadler who chaired the House impeachment committee, demanded $4 Billion (with a "B") for the arts and museums. After receiving $25 million (0.0625% of $4 Billion) from the CARES Act, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. notified nearly 100 musicians with the National Symphony Orchestra that they won't receive paychecks after April 3, 2020.
Inconclusive List Of Suggestions For U.S. Residents
The Coronavirus Live Archive  is a mysterious YouTube account with fewer than 8 thousand subscribers that published a series of short videos from within the Wuhan, China containment zone beginning January 24, 2020 - the day the CCP finally went public with news of the outbreak. 91 horrifying videos were uploaded over 37 days, roughly 2-3 per day, most under three minutes with many being less than 30 seconds. Only 10 clips ran longer than 3 minutes.
The 92nd and final installment was uploaded on March 16, 2020, fifteen days after the next to last installment. The video is a 1:42 in length screenshot of English language text entitled, Inconclusive List Of Suggestions For U.S. Residents. Below is a verbatim transcription.
- My predictions are based: 1. How the virus progressed in Wuhan, despite the differences and government. 2. My best knowledge of America's healthcare system and federal government.
- 1. The virus will not be contained unless there's martial law (military dictatorship). Minority and poor communities will be screwed just like during Katrina. Community leaders now must come together and form a coherent voice on the national stage to prevent that.
- 2. On a personal level you want to be with your family, now. If you live apart from your family, you want to try to go home. When you arrive quarantine yourself in a well-ventilated room for 14 days. Your family members should also cut off all social interaction.
- 3. Hospitals will run out of protective gear. Medical staff from other hospitals will run out of protective gear. Medical staff from other depts will be reassigned to treat co-vid patients. If you have family or friends who work in a hospital, Tell them not to come home and arrange other housing. (Ideally the gov does this)
- 4. Low ball prediction of 40% infected population is 120 mil 120 * 20%=24 mil will need beds. U.S. has only 940,000 beds including for patients of other illnesses. If fed gov continues to do nothing, this will not be a crisis but an existential cataclysm.
- 5. You want to stock on your drug prescriptions. Call your doctor and fill your prescriptions in an uncrowded pharmacy. You also want plenty of other first-aid supplies.
- 6. If you are made to work and interface with many people. When you come home you should be completely isolated from your family. I know this is difficult but it's necessary.
- 7. Get a gun (guns) and coalesce a community around you, be it friends, family, colleagues, the more people the better. Make sure you can get to them and vice versa easily. Don't stray far from them.
- 8. If you are able bodied and have the means, communicate to your neighbor that you are willing to assist them. Volunteer if you can. 80% of why Wuhan overcame the outbreak is civilian and volunteer groups. You are as good bad as this plague will get.
- Again. Wuhan, pop. 11 million, went from 1-100,000 patients in 40 days from Dec to Jan 23rd. The U.S. did nothing from Jan 23rd to Mar 12, 50 days. It's not just one city, but all 50 states. Remember, just Wuhan under siege drained China's entire protective gear supply chain.
- You cannot underestimate the magnitude of what's about to come.
Whether the Coronavirus Live Archive uploads were accomplished by a lone dissenter or dissenters, or part of a Chinese Communist Party propaganda offensive and effort (Psyop) to interfere in the U.S. 2020 Presidential election is undetermined.
In early April President Donald Trump invoked the Defense Production Act against the 3M corporation when it was discovered 3M was selling face masks and PPE's to foreign entities and countries and not prioritizing American demand for vital medical supplies during the national emergency. 3M was making 10 million masks per week and denying sales to American emergency responders while exporting its product. Over 7,000 deaths had occurred in the United States by that point and American healthcare workers had limited personal protection equipment to treat patients.
- See also: Administrative state
Prior to the government importing the virus from China into the United States. the CDC reported 15 confirmed cases; days after the U.S. government repatriated dozens of evacuees, the CDC reported 14 confirmed cases, 12 "travel related" and 2 "person to person". President Trump was furious about the repatriation of confirmed infected cases without his authorization.
Dr. William Walters, Executive Director and Managing Director for Operational Medicine for the Bureau of Medical Services at the U.S. Department of State, made the decision to bring the patients back to the US. Walters is an Obama holdover. In a Congressional briefing, Walters boasted that, “the Department executed the largest non-military evacuation of U.S. citizens in its history. The safe and efficient evacuation of 1,174 people from Wuhan, China and people onboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan." Consulting President Trump was not part of the protocol even on a major national security issue.
Local community reactions
As of February 13, 2020, the United States was reported to have quarantined 350 evacuees in California. The Pentagon is said to have received a request from the Department of Health and Human Services to prepare to house 1,000 people for monitoring and testing. 11 airbases have been designated to receive persons. 15 case were reported to be confirmed. Over 400 (Persons Under Investigation or PUI) have been tested who may have come in contact with the virus since January 21, 2020. 81 cases pending results.
The City of Costa Mesa, California filed a lawsuit in the Central District of California. Defendants include the United States of America, the Department of Health and Human Services, the United States Department of Defense, the United States Air Force, Centers for Disease Control, the state of California Fairview Developmental Center, the California Governor's Office Emergency Services, and the California Department of General Services. The City of Costa Mesa sought to temporarily restrain defendants and their agents, servants, employees, attorneys and all those in active concert from transporting persons infected with or exposed to the corona virus to any place within Costa Mesa until an adequate site survey has been conducted. The petition reads
This highly communicable and deadly disease has no known vaccination or cure and has killed thousands. Its scope appears to be growing worldwide at an alarming rate. US public health officials have sounded the alarm over a potential global pandemic. The plaintiffs now seek to prevent Costa Mesa from becoming ground zero to a state and potentially nationwide public health crisis caused because the state and federal governments have not sought to include local officials and emergency personnel in the planning and execution of their efforts.
The relief sought by the plaintiffs is modest. It seeks only to ensure that all necessary steps are taken to protect public safety, that first responders and health professionals receive the training they need to protect themselves and their community, and that the state and federal government stop acting under the cover of darkness, which would create greater panic and confusion among the population....
Defendants intend to relocate from thirty-five to fifty patients already diagnosed with the coronavirus from a secure location on Travis Air Force Base where they are isolated from population centers to Costa Mesa, a densely populated city within a County of over three million. And they plan to do so without first determining the suitability of the facility where these individuals will be housed. The defendants' plan was announced at the eleventh hour, with no efforts to include local...leaders....Fairview was previously used as a residential facility for individuals with disabilities that prevented them from living independently. Fairview is a dilapidated complex surrounded by residential neighborhoods, busy thoroughfares, and popular recreation facilities. It was not intended to house individuals infected with a highly contagious and deadly disease.
A New Rochelle, New York attorney was the first case diagnosed in New York; 3 doctors who treated him in White Plains, Westchester County then became infected. Two attendees at the AIPAC conference in Washington, D.C. from Westchester County tested positive.
The first reported death to the Wuhan virus or 'Luhan virus' as Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden referred to it, occurred in Washington state, which immediately declared a state of emergency. A reported infection was found in a United States Postal Service employee who worked in a package-sorting facility. The City of San Francisco declared a state of emergency earlier when the first reported infection occurred.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief epidemiologist in the United States, warned the outbreak could overwhelm the US healthcare system.
The clusters that began appearing in the United States were found to have originated with travelers coming from Europe. The European Union had failed to take immediate precautions and restrict travel from China and other hot spots in January when outbreaks were first reported. As a result, a number of new clusters in the United States were seeded by travelers from Europe. By March 12, 2020, of the 35 states reporting infections, 30 originated with travelers from Europe. On March 13, 2020 the World Health Organization announced the epicenter of viral outbreaks had shifted from China to Europe. President Trump initiated a 30-day travel ban of all flights from Europe, with the exception of the United Kingdom, which recently established a hard border with the European Union and was reporting fewer cases than France, Germany, Italy and elsewhere on the continent.
The U.S. Navy said it would evacuate 4,000 sailors from the USS Theodore Roosevelt in Guam in order to disinfect the aircraft carrier after an outbreak on board. The ship patrols the Taiwan Straits.
Since the coronavirus outbreak in China was reported, 328 illegal immigrants from China were nabbed jumping the U.S.-Mexico border as of early March 2020. Three other people from South Korea — another country with rapidly spreading cases — have also been arrested at the border, as have 122 people from the Dominican Republic, where the coronavirus has now been detected.
President Donald Trump said that the coronavirus outbreak highlighted the importance of bringing back to the United States previously offshore supply chains for medicine and gear that are needed to fight the spread of the outbreak. Steps have already taken to mitigate the risk to public health because of the country's reliance on other countries for key medication and equipment. The outbreak showed the importance of bringing manufacturing back to America so that we can produce at home the medicines and equipment and everything needed to protect the public's health.
Rosemary Gibson, senior advisor at the Hastings Center, a bioethics research institute, said that the reliance on foreign countries for life-saving medicines made the United States vulnerable. Gibson provided details of the depletion of America's pharmaceutical industrial base. The US can no longer make penicillin; the last U.S. penicillin fermentation plant closed in 2004. Industry data reveal Chinese companies formed a cartel and colluded to sell the product on the global market a below market price and drove all US, European, and Indian producers out of business. Once they gained the dominant global market share, prices increased.
America's pharmaceutical supply chain is a devastating indictment of pre-Trump national security and public health policy. A nation heavily reliant on vital medicines and their ingredients from an increasingly hostile and secretive China is a devastating indictment of pre-Trump national security and public health policy.
A critical shortage of masks occurred within the first month. American hospitals were overly dependent on Chinese made medical supplies. Hospitals in the US were already having to ration their inventory amid one of the worst flu seasons in decades. Masks were only available in departments such as intensive care units, divisions involved with infection, prevention and emergency departments in some hospitals.
White House Manufacturing and Trade Advisor Peter Navarro advocated for a return to U.S. production of medical products as a matter of national security. In his first three years President Trump positioned the U.S. to withstand supply chain disruption better than most countries. Starting from a position that the U.S. was too dependent on Chinese products, Trump pressured companies to return to the U.S. or find alternate suppliers outside China. During the two-year tariff battle many companies did exactly that. As a result, those companies are less dependent on Chinese component goods. A proactive position is now helping many U.S. companies avoid the China economic meltdown.
Procter & Gamble warned that the company's 17,600 products use 9,000 materials that come from 387 factories / suppliers across China, and that all of them may be disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic.
Origin of Covid-19 virus
Chinese students researchers indicated the novel coronavirus may have begun human-to-human transmission in late November 2019 from a place other than the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. A study published on ChinaXiv, a Chinese open repository for scientific researchers, reveals the new coronavirus was introduced to the seafood market from another location, and then spread rapidly from market to market. The Chinese Communist Party deleted the page
The Lancet disputes CCP wet market claims
CCP propaganda outfits announced the virus may have originated at a government laboratory only 280 meters away from the Huanan seafood market. Disease-ridden animals, including more than 600 horseshoe bats, were kept at the facility. A China Science Communication video uploaded to YouTube on Dec. 10, 2019, the day of the death of the first known victim, showed China CDC scientists collecting viruses from bat caves and stated, "Nearly 2,000 types of viruses have been discovered by Chinese CDC authorities in the last twelve years. Only 2,284 types of viruses had been discovered worldwide over the last 200 years prior to China's discovery. China has taken the lead in the world in the field of Basic research of virus." The Youtube account bears a disclaimer: "SMG is funded in whole or in part by the Chinese government. Wikipedia". SMG is a CCP entity. The high dollar production video purports to show a bat cave in Hubei Province, which is subtitled in English, followed by images of the coronavirus. There are no horseshoe bats, the source of the 2019-nCoV virus, which are native to Hubei province, but rather the 600 horseshoe bats in Yunan province, 900 kilometers away. Furthermore, bat-eating is more of coastal phenomenon and was not a common practice in Hubei province. Again, both the date of its upload and timing of the attention called to it in Western media bear the hallmarks of CCP's propaganda offensive to portray the CCP as a global "humanitarian leader".
A Chinese-language newspaper published in Hong Kong, Ming Pao, and the British daily, The Mirror explained that the Wuhan Center for Disease Control, or WHCDC, could have spawned the contagion in Hubei Province. It stated that it's plausible the virus was leaked from the lab and contaminated initial patients in this epidemic. Sen. Tom Cotton, citing The Lancet, tweeted:
China claimed—for almost two months—that coronavirus had originated in a Wuhan seafood market. That is not the case. @TheLancet published a study demonstrating that of the original 40 cases, 14 of them had no contact with the seafood market, including Patient Zero.
This suggests that there was an earlier source of the virus that is unrelated to the seafood market and that has not yet been traced. If this theory is correct, the infection originated no later than November and infected the seafood market in December. The case histories and the pattern of infection were known to Chinese researchers from the beginning, so earlier reports fingering the market may have been intentionally misleading. The Washington Post, which routinely publishes Chinese Communist propaganda and sought to cover for the Communist regime, blasted Sen. Cotton over his comments.
Dr. Li issues public warning
Dr. Li Wenliang was an ophthalmologist in Wuhan, China who became a whistleblower and victim of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Efforts by Dr. Li to alert the Chinese people to the danger of the CCP coronavirus in late December 2019, and his subsequent death 5 weeks later did not go unpunished. Dr. Li has been elevated to the status of saint and folk hero among the Chinese people.
On December 30, 2019 Dr. Li posted the lab test result of a coronavirus patient in a group chat to a class of about 150 students writing:
“7 cases of SARS have been confirmed in the South China Fruit and Seafood Market and they were isolated in the emergency department of our hospital. Please tell your families to take preventative measures.”
Some doctors confirmed that healthcare workers were starting to become infected around this time, a significant sign that the virus could spread between humans. Health officials in Wuhan were alerted. Instead of ramping up safety measures and alerting the public, on the same day they issued a notice forbidding all medical institutes or individuals from disclosing any information regarding the new disease. At midnight, Dr. Li was summoned by the CCP Security Police. They questioned him about why he was spreading rumors online.
On December 31, Wuhan's health commission posted an announcement about the outbreak on their website. They confirmed 27 cases of the infection and said there was no evidence that the disease was contagious among humans. According to a research paper written by Chinese officials, which was published later, the number of virus cases had reached at least 105 by the end of 2019. At that point, 15 people had already died. A media report also showed that one major hospital in Wuhan, Xiehe Hospital, was forced to transform an entire floor of the facility into “quarantine space for contagious disease.” Taiwan officials notified the World Health Organization (WHO) that the virus was being spread from human-to-human. Communist party officials in China and military personnel began taking preventative measures, however the public was never alerted.
8 doctors arrested for issuing public warnings
On January 3, 2020 Dr. Li was asked to sign a confession to charges of committing crimes against the leftist regime, spreading “illegal and false” information and that he had “severely disrupted social order.” 7 other doctors also were charged. The confesion read:
"On December 30, 2019, WeChat group "Clinical Wuhan University 04" issued untrue statements about 7 cases of SARS diagnosed in the South China fruit and seafood market. Now raise warnings and admonitions according to law on the illegal issue of untrue statements on the Internet. Your behavior severely disrupts social order. Your behavior has exceeded the scope permitted by law, and it violates the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Public Security Management Penalties, which is an illegal act! The public security organ hopes that you will actively cooperate with your work, follow the advice of the police, and stop the illegal behavior. can you do it?
We hope that you calm down and reflect carefully, and solemnly warn you: if you are stubborn, do not think about repentance, and continue to carry out illegal activities, you will be punished by the law! do you understand?
CCP controlled Wuhan Municipal Health Commission begins cover up
On December 31, 2019 the CCP controlled Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declared, “The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.” This is the opposite of the belief of the doctors working on patients in Wuhan, and two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
Twenty-seven cases have been found , of which 7 are in serious condition, and the remaining cases are stable and controllable. Two patients are expected to be discharged in the near future. The clinical manifestations of the cases were mainly fever, a few patients had difficulty breathing, and chest radiographs showed bilateral lung infiltrative lesions. At present, all cases have been isolated for treatment, follow-up investigations and medical observations of close contacts are ongoing, and hygiene investigations and environmental sanitation disposals for South China Seafood City are ongoing. Wuhan organized the consultation of clinical medicine, epidemiology, and virology experts in Tongji Hospital, Provincial Center for Disease Control, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan Infectious Disease Hospital, and Wuhan Center for Disease Control and other units, and the experts returned from the disease and treatment, Epidemiological investigation, preliminary laboratory tests and other aspects of the situation analysis that the above cases are viral pneumonia. The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.
Tao Lina, a public-health expert and former official with Shanghai’s center for disease control and prevention, tells the South China Morning Post, “I think we are [now] quite capable of killing it in the beginning phase, given China’s disease control system, emergency handling capacity and clinical medicine support.”
WHO collusion with CCP
Li was ordered to return to work where he contracted the virus. On January 6, 2020 the center for disease control in Shanghai acquired the complete gene sequencing of the new virus. They found over 89 percent similarity between the new virus and the deadly SARS virus that caused a pandemic in 2003. The information was sent to China's national CDC in an internal document. From January 6 to January 17, CCP officials reported zero new cases. In the 11 day period the communist authorities in Wuhan City and Hubei Province held their most important annual political meetings. Over 2,000 “representatives of the people” gathered to discuss the “amazing achievements of 2019” and how 2020 will be “a tremendous and promising year.” There was little mention of the coronavirus. On January 14 the World Health Organization tweeted,
"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan #China
The same day a group of Hong Kong journalists accompanied Hong Kong experts who were invited to conduct research on the virus outbreak. The reporters were later detained by Chinese Security Police, who photographed their reporter IDs and asked them to delete all footage taken inside hospitals.
At this same time a post on the Chinese social media site Weibo, a person's dad was confirmed to have viral pneumonia. But the Xiehe Hospital in Wuhan refused to admit the father due to a shortage of hospital beds. Another netizen posted that his entire family was infected. They went to the Tongji Hospital in Wuhan and saw that “there were so many patients that some had to lie on the floor of the corridor.” His father was also sent home to self-quarantine because there weren't enough hospital beds. The post was later deleted. So were all other posts in the user's account. That was the week Wuhan authorities didn't report a single confirmed or suspected case.
From January 12 to 16, an estimated 3 million passengers left Wuhan by train over the Chinese New Year holiday, to visit family and friends in other cities in China. On January 17, 2020 Wuhan's tourism bureau issued over 200,000 free tourism tickets. It was an effort to entice people to visit the city so they could experience the “Chinese style and warm sentiments of Wuhan.” On January 18, Baibuting, a populous district in Wuhan, held an annual banquet to celebrate the Lunar New Year holiday. Three days before, staff from the neighborhood committee who were concerned about the outbreak asked if they could cancel the banquet, but communist officials denied the request. Over 40,000 families attended the banquet. Local communist apparatchiks ordered labs to stop testing for the virus and destroy the existing samples.
World Health Organization (WHO) boss Tadros Adhanom was a leader in Ethiopia's Tigray People's Liberation Front, a wing of the ruling Marxist Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front. Adhanom served the repressive regime as Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2012 to 2016 after a stint as Health Minister. As a candidate for the top post, The New York Times accused Tad Adhanom of covering up at least three epidemics.
The Communist regime did not allow the WHO into China until February 10, 2020 - more than two months after the first cases were observed. 
Researchers have identified a "tipping point" at which the virus goes from dangerous to deadly in extremely susceptible patients. A WHO report written 18 days later based on observation in China stated that 80% of infections ("mild cases") can self-isolate, 13% require hospitalization, and 6% require intensive care. While many patients experience nothing more than a mild cold, one in seven patients develops difficulty breathing and other "severe" complications, while 6% become critically ill and require hospitalization to stabilize their condition, risking death if they can't receive the highest level of care. Some questions remain regarding whether the developed world has enough hospital beds available to treat cases requiring hospitalization. WHO said the coronavirus infection rate (as opposed to death rate) was thought to be the same as the flu when the virus was only known in China but has since been found to be two to three times that infectious.
Tad Adhamon criticized travel bans to and from China saying, "There is no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade." The WHO was not allowed into China until February 10, 2020, more than two months after the virus was first discovered. Adhanom praised the CCP's response: "We appreciate the seriousness with which China is taking this outbreak, especially the commitment from top leadership and the transparency they have demonstrated," and "China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response." Film clips of Adhanom are shown on Chinese television saying, "China took action massively at the epicenter at the source of the outbreak. This is heroic. The actions of China is making us safer."
Peter Humphrey, a British investigator who was jailed in China in 2013 had been drugged, chained to a chair, locked in a cage and made to read out a statement written by the police in front of cameras. The anchor who presented the footage, James Chao, is now a goodwill ambassador with the World Health Organization.
The World Health Organization is horribly corrupt. An audit revealed there has been a surge in internal corruption allegations across the whole of the organization with the detection of multiple schemes aimed at defrauding large sums of money from the international body, overwhelming an internal team of full-time investigators. An Associated Press expose in 2017 found that nearly half of the WHO two billion dollar budget went to first-class airfare and five-star hotels. The United States is the largest contributor US taxpayers fund about a quarter of the WHO budget. The WHO is working with Google to ensure that people get information from the UN health agency first when they search for information about the virus.
Dr. Li's exoneration and death
On January 20 President Xi finally acknowledged the crisis. On January 23 the entire city of Wuhan, 11 million people, was put on lockdown. By the end of the month 50 million Chinese were on lockdown. On January 28, the Supreme Court of the Communist Party of China issued a statement that Dr. Li and the other "rumor makers" had been "rectified", but it was too late.
On the evening of February 6, Dr. Li died. The news quickly aroused strong attention and condemnation. However, Wuhan Central Hospital later issued a microblog saying that Li Wenliang was in critical condition and doctors were working to save his life. A number of insiders and doctors disclosed on social media that in the process, the authorities faced public indignation and ordered a series of attempts at resuscitation, but to no avail. A few hours later, the news of Li Wenliang's death again was released and detonated on WeChat and Weibo. By 6 a.m. local time, the keywords " Dr. Li Wenliang's death " and "Li Wenliang's death" ranked high on the Weibo topic list, with a total of 670 million views and 737,000 discussions. Before the end of the day news of Dr. Li's death had over 1.5 billion views on Weibo. An announcement on NTD of Dr. Li's death read:
[NTD Beijing, February 07, 2020] Dr. Wenliang Li , who first announced Wuhan pneumonia, died at the age of 34 on the evening of the 6th due to improper treatment of a new coronavirus infection. His death ignited a new wave of angry tsunami among the public over the CCP's concealment. After Li Wenliang's death was exposed on the Internet, the authorities, under pressure from public opinion, pretended to rescue the whole person, and performed 3 hours of chest compressions and electric shocks on the dead Li Wenliang, causing his ribs to be completely broken and beyond recognition .
On February 7th, an independent economist, "Financial Cold Eye" (@charles984681), tweeted that the hospital director was afraid that Li Wenliang's death would lead to public outrage. After 3 hours of death, he was continuously subjected to CPR, which is the shock of cardiac resuscitation. It usually takes only a few minutes. After three hours, Li Wenliang's ribs were completely broken and beyond recognition . Tweeted that
- "Dr. Li was wronged alive, and he was abused after his death! With the worst of malice, I can't imagine how despicable this devil behavior is."
In this regard, many netizens have commented:
- "Too evil!"
- "Under the autocratic system, the people of Li Min are nothing but the servants of the nobles."
- "It is most likely a premeditated murder. This person has become a serious trouble for the nobles!"
In addition, many network screenshots showed that Li Wenliang's treatment was extremely inadequate and timely, and the hospital director was under pressure. Li Wenliang was the worst one among the eight. Li Wenliang's lung film, all white! I never thought about letting him live! This man will be regarded as a hero in the United States! He was killed directly in the CCP! His wife ’s unborn child was also hit!
It is reported that Li Wenliang stopped his heartbeat at 9:30 and was intubated 20 minutes later. Finally, he went to ECMO (artificial lung) for a symbolic rescue to calm the anger of hundreds of millions of netizens. CCP officials have been rebuked as "political rescue.".....
There was a regret on the Internet that "the hero is gone", and lamented, angered, and rebuked the CCP "this regime has committed crimes against humanity!"
- "Burning !!! Doctor Li Wenliang died at the age of 34, leaving his wife and unborn child. Wuhan government, Hubei government, don't you give an explanation? Without heart, as human beings, the TAs are just humans! See At the time of this news, do you have any trace of guilt and regret for those "killers" who indirectly kill people? "
- "This time, the doctor who first warned the Chinese and the world and informed you of the epidemic was sacrificed today. He is Li Wenliang. After the epidemic was announced, he and several other doctors were arrested by the public security ... With the incident exposed, the Chinese government must Do n’t apologize. The official said it was because of the infection, and we have reason to suspect how he died? "
Password of the Propaganda Department of the Communist Party of China
It is said that the magnitude of the rebound [public reaction] has unexpectedly surprised the CCP, and the CCP propaganda department has issued a password.
Independent economist Qin Peng tweeted that the official propaganda requirements of the CCP came out as soon as possible.
Qin Peng said that if it were not for the life-threatening plague, how many Chinese people could not imagine the evil of the Chinese Communist Party!
- "Regarding the death of Dr. Li Wenliang of Wuhan Central Hospital, we must strictly standardize the source [control the narrative] of the manuscript. We are strictly forbidden to use media reports to report without permission. We must not pop-up the window, do not comment or speculate. Search and strictly control harmful information. "
Illegal bioweapon research in Wuhan
One theory that has recently been postulated is that the coronavirus may be linked to Chinese bio-weapons research. The city of Wuhan, where the virus originated, has the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where "...it was reported to have studied coronaviruses in the past, including the strain that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, or SARS, the H5N1 influenza virus, Japanese encephalitis, and dengue". A second facility nearby, Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, is also listed one of eight research facilities under the 1985 Biological Weapons Convention, of which China is a signatory.
Dr Francis Boyle is an eminent professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law in the U.S. In an explosive interview with Geopolitics and Empire, Dr Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act, gave a detailed statement on how the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive biological warfare weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knew about it.
The State Department issued a report in 2019 stating "Information indicates that the People’s Republic of China engaged during the reporting period in biological activities with potential dual-use applications, which raises concerns regarding its compliance with the BWC." For its part, China has stated that it does not engage in bio-weapons engineering, despite discussion of bio and genetic weapons being discussed at the highest levels of the Chinese military, as well as a "white paper" drafted in 2001 which stressed "...in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the BWC, a necessary verification mechanism should be established".
Indian researchers have found HIV-derived inserts in the coronavirus genome that compound the infectious potential and greatly bolster the argument this virus was developed as a bioterror weapon. A 2016 Worldwide Threat Assessment by John Brennan and the US Intelligence Community lists China as a major potential “terror actor” and genome editing as a major terror risk.
Many have expressed skepticism of the bio-weapon theory. Dr Malcolm Davis, a defense analyst in Australia, tweeted "If evidence came to the fore to support such a theory, then yes - but so far, none has. Its more likely the virus jumped from an animal into humans in the Wuhan markets.". New organizations - many left-leaning - have also stated that conspiracy theories have been created almost as soon as the news of the pandemic reached the public.
Early cover story
On January 23, 2020 the Wuhan virus exploded. While Wuhan announced the lockdown of the city, Dr. Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, who had isolated the bat virus, spliced it, and made it transmissible to humans, provided the official Chinese communist cover story that the virus arose in nature. Shi published a paper in the authoritative science journal, Nature on February 3, 2020 stating that the Wuhan coronavirus was of probable bat origin. The paper indicated that the Wuhan virus utilized the same key as SARS to gain entry into the human body. She also announced the 2019-nCoV genome sequence was 96.2% consistent with a bat coronavirus originating in Yunnan, China, called RaTG13, signaling a natural source of the Wuhan virus.
The Washington Post picked up the Chinese fake news narrative and indicated "The trigger point for the current coronavirus remains unclear, but China has linked the outbreak to the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan, which despite its name also appeared to be selling live cats and dogs, wild chickens, snakes and marmots." CNN reported concerning China: "Vendors in small city markets often sell wild animals including rodents, yak, snakes and even porcupines, and experts say that makes them far more dangerous. The meat could contain deadly pathogens like the coronavirus."
"Wet market" refers to the blood of animals slain on the spot. The first case can be traced back to November 17, 2019, and the first death on December 9, 2019. Some cases were rumored among stallholders from the Wuhan South China Seafood Market in early December but hushed up by Chinese authorities. This market is said to have sold processed meats and live animals, including chickens, donkeys, sheep, pigs, foxes, badgers, bamboo rats, hedgehogs, and snakes.
CNN kept the ball rolling for Chinese propagandists reporting that previous coronavirus outbreaks include SARS-CoV in 2002-2003 and MERS-CoV in 2012. Both of these strains originated in bats. SARS was transferred to humans through a masked palm civet, presumably in a Chinese wet market. MERS was transferred through a camel in Saudi Arabia. The protein codes in the Wuhan virus are most similar to those found in snakes, so it is possible that the virus jumped to humans from a snake. Snakes often hunt bats for food, but disease rarely transmits from a warm-blooded animal to a cold-blooded animal.
China outbreak, quarantine, fatalities and coverup
- See also: CCP epidemic coverup
A coronavirus outbreak occurred on December 8, 2019 or earlier in Wuhan, China, apparently first discovered in a food marketplace where wild animals in cages for human consumption were sold (including cats and snakes. See also: Cat slaughtering practices in China). With globalism encouraging trade and travel between countries, this coronavirus spread quickly to the United States after the Beijing central government admitted to the outbreak. Five confirmed infections and many more suspected ones here, and 56 deaths confirmed worldwide within days.
As of the Chinese New Year's Day, January 25, 2020, at least 41 million people were quarantined in fifteen Chinese cities. 82 deaths were reported with nearly 3000 confirmed infections. Within three weeks 1,700 frontline medical workers were said to be infected.
Chinese specialists in Hong Kong predicted a doubling of infections every six days. The infection was initially reported to have a two-week incubation period with the infected person being contagious while showing no symptoms. Epidemiologists warn it has the potential of becoming a global epidemic requiring containment of population movements. On January 29, 2020 the World Health Organization declared Coronavirus a global emergency.
The pandemic originally had been forecast by the Hong Kong experts to peak out in April–May 2020. On January 31, 2020, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex M. Azar II declared a public health emergency and President Trump appointed an interagency task force to deal with the problem. The U.S. Center for Disease Control labeled it a "serious public health threat."
Wuhan was the first major metropolitan area in the world to rollout 5G technology on October 31, 2019 on an experimental basis. The first known cases of coronavirus were on December 8, 2019 in the Wuhan seafood market. While there is no direct connection between 5G and the virus, high levels of radio frequency (RF) radiation has long been known to be harmful for humans and the environment. Despite the industry's sales pitch, 5G technology massively increases exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation greater than the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place. While a definitive answer remains unknown, some theorize 5G technology and high radio frequency radiation may be responsible for weakening people's immune system and the ability to resist the virus.
A woman who telephoned a hospital to get help for her husband was informed that there is "No medical staff anymore. They are dead or sick!"
Chinese efforts to suppress news of the outbreak
Sources within China say 90,000 people were infected before the Chinese government alerted the public to the danger of the epidemic. People reporting on social media about the true extent of the disaster from within the Wuhan containment zone risk arrest by the atheist controlled, Chinese Communist Party (see also: Atheism and the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic). The Wuhan outbreak and the leftist regime's handling of the crisis has led to questions domestically about the legitimacy of the Communist regime.
In the first week after the news leaked out of China, more than ten countries including Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany and others confirmed cases. Within six weeks more than 50 countries reported cases.
The virus is not related to any form of influence, and its nickname WuFlu has been used because of its flu-like symptoms after the incubation period.
CCP orders information destroyed
On February 29, 2020, NTD News reported:
Internal documents obtained by NTD revealed a province close to Beijing ordered a city to destroy data on the coronavirus epidemic Liaoning Province has been on lockdown for more than 20 days [as of Feb. 29, 2020] amid the corona virus outbreak one city in Liaoning province sent a report on February 23rd  to the province Health Commission. The report said the city's transport department as well as two district authorities had already followed an urgent instruction from the province and destroyed all data. According to the report, Chaoyang city was also required to register all people who had contact with the data and make sure that they all signed a nondisclosure agreement. The data mentioned in the report refer to information about people who had close contact with those infected with the virus. There were 13 signed non-disclosure agreements attached to the report. The agreement refers to classified data obtained on February 21st . The people who signed promised to (1} destroy all data files and storage devices such as computers, USB flash drives, mobile phones, photos, and notes; secondly, none of the above-mentioned data could be sent to anyone for any reason. And thirdly, this information may not be disclosed unless otherwise required by law. If any of these steps are violated, there will be legal consequences.
So what happened on February 21st ? Official documents released that day state there were zero new cases of the corona virus in Liaoning Province. As for Chaoyang city, there were all together six reported cases and no deaths.Since authorities were asked to destroy all data, what is it they were trying to hide? Is it the official number of cases since the outbreak began? The official number of confirmed cases in China keeps fluctuating, with many people not knowing what to believe. Earlier this month [February 2020] Shangdong Province, the second most populous province in China, was underreporting cases by up to 52 times. That's according to internal documents obtained by NTD.
Economic impact in China
Most all major auto producers use at least 30% of auto parts manufactured in China. With the closing of factories and lockdown of 400 million Chinese, auto supply replacement parts are likely to rise. Conversely, Chinese oil demand was down 20% two weeks after the CCP alerted the world to the outbreak. With the ban on driving and closing of public transportation, oil prices are likely to fall,
By the third week after the CCP publicly admitted to the virus outbreak, air travel was down some 80% in China. Airport security personnel at check-in outnumbered the number of flight passengers.
Nissan temporarily closed one of its factories in Japan after running short of Chinese components, one week after Hyundai in South Korea did the same. Fiat Chrysler may shutter one of its European plants.
Tourism and the travel industry suffered immediate setbacks. Chinese factory manufacturing output decline 17% in January and February 2020.
The leftist regime was accused of burning bodies 24 hours a day in secret to hide the true number of deaths. Crematory workers are working 10–12 hours a day and do not go home. More than 60% of victims die at home and 38% in hospitals. The communist bureaucracy tries to issue death certificates, including the cause of death, within thirty minutes. Transporting corpses to crematoriums for disposal is the most time-consuming task in the process. Funeral workers were brought in to Wuhan from all over China.
There are 8 funeral homes with crematoriums in Wuhan. Cremation is the traditional mode of burial in China. As of late March 2020, CCP official statistics reported 3295 deaths. Bloomberg News reported one funeral home alone in Wuhan received a shipment of 2500 urns the same week, and a photo showed another 3500 urns stacked inside leading to further widespread suspicion that the CCP was lying about the number of reported deaths.
The Chinese government began using mobile crematory units. In a video circulating on the internet, a Wuhan resident says she witnessed critically ill coronavirus patients sealed up in body bags while alive.
While the tragedy unfolded the China Tribunal, an independent people's tribunal, released its full judgment on Chinese forced organ harvesting. The panel was chaired by Sir Geoffrey Nice who previously led the prosecution of former Yugoslavia Prime Minister Slobodan Milosevic for war crimes at the International Criminal Tribunal and included other experts in law, transplant surgery, international politics, Chinese history and business. The experts concluded that the grisly practice has continued unabated. In June 2019 the tribunal delivered its findings in London, concluding beyond a reasonable doubt that state sanctioned forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience has taken place for years in China on a significant scale and is still taking place. The main organ supply came from imprisoned practitioners of the persecuted spiritual group Falun Gong.
The Chinese regime has persecuted the group for more than two decades. Hundreds of thousands of adherents have been thrown into prisons, labor camps, and brainwashing centers where many have been tortured in an effort to force them to renounce their faith. The tribunal concluded that the Chinese regime sustained campaign of forced organ harvesting constituted a crime against humanity. Many people have died indescribable hideous deaths for no reason, that more may suffer in similar ways, and that all of us live on a planet where extreme wickedness may be found in the power of those, who for the time being, are running a country that is one of the oldest civilizations known to modern man.
The Chinese central government, a single party regime, stifled public warnings about the epidemic for three weeks after the first confirmed inflections in early December 2019. The local Communist-controlled Wuhan government was instructed by the central authority not to issue health alerts until after the virus was spread throughout the country and internationally. The Beijing central government in turn blamed local officials for allowing people to exit the city and put the rest of the population in danger.
In Wuhan, the "Chicago of China" with 11 million residents, all public transportation was halted. Gas stations were closed. Paramedic emergency services halted. Hospitals were packed and emergency phone lines do not work. There is no way to get to a hospital other than walking. Healthy people waiting for testing in hospitals are becoming infected.
The outbreak occurred during the Chinese New Year when people travel to spend the holidays with family and friends, then return to their homes across China. 5 million people had exited Wuhan, some by international air flights, before the city was put on lock down on January 23, 2020. There are about 360,000 students from China attending college in the United States. The leftist regime made no provisions for a humanitarian disaster after the lockdown.
Hospitals in Hubei Province, where Wuhan is located, need 100,000 protective suits daily, but total daily production nationwide is only 30,000. Because of the shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE), hospital staffs began making their own masks and clothing out of non-sterile trash bags.
President Donald Trump offered China any help necessary. The leftist regime, with its trademark monopoly control of power, banned private charities and volunteers from entering Hubei Province or sending materials to hospitals directly. As in all top-down Communist societies, reports of rampant corruption and a black market to resell donations and supplies emerged.
China quarantined 80 cities. Large mobile defogger canon were videoed scouring the streets of cities spraying disinfectant.
State media reaction
On February 5, 2020 State media broadcast an interview with lead scientist Wang Chen. Chen claimed:
1. The situation is grave. A new diagnostic class "clinically diagnosed" (those showing clinical symptoms but without RNA test) is added to facilitate access to treatment.
2. 11 new container hospitals will provide patients with light symptoms with limited medical care but better containment. Real hospitals will be used for serious cases (confirmed or suspected).
3. Suspected patients will stay in single rooms in container hospitals. Infected patients will stay in open-air beds.
4. They don't know how many are actually infected. The officially reported number is just the new test results.
5. Gilead's medicine has shown the most promise. But it still requires clinical trials.
6. They can't estimate when the turning point will be.
Chinese state-run media falsely blamed the United States for the outbreak. On March 12, 2020 the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman initiated a conspiracy theory that the US military started the coronavirus in China,. Leftist media in the United States willingly aided Chinese propaganda efforts by falsely calling those who link the virus to Wuhan, where it first manifested, "racist".
Under-reporting true scale of infections
The true scale of infections is estimated to be possibly ten-times higher than the official number reported by the Chinese central government.
On January 24, 2020, one day after the world was first alerted to the outbreak, a doctor circumventing leftist censorship in Wuhan reported 90,000 infected cases. The Guardian of London quoted Prof. Neil Ferguson saying “My best guess now is perhaps 100,000 cases right now. Almost certainly many tens of thousands of people are infected.” Other sources likewise have implied that the communist government of China may have under-reported the true dimensions of the problem.
Because coronavirus is a "noval" virus, meaning "new" or "unknown", technicians lack the training to identify infections. People are going to multiple hospitals daily, attempting to be tested or treated. There are a limited number of test kits available, so hospitals have to choose who will be tested. That is one more reason why the true extent of the virus was underreported.
The first week 213 deaths were reported worldwide with over 9,800 confirmed infections. The leftist Chinese regime was suspected of suppressing the real extent of the epidemic. By the end of the second week 813 were reported dead with more than 37,300 confirmed infected. 193,000 were under observation. 400 million people were on lockdown nationwide.
Near the end of the third week 1,666 were reported dead with 69,000 plus infected. There was near universal skepticism - inside and outside China - on the Chinese socialist government's reporting on the epidemic.
2363 deaths were reported with 78,000 infections near the end of the fourth week. CCP officials admitted to changing their methodology of reported infections, lowering the rate of reported numbers. South Korea was reporting a complete doubling every day for the past four days. Iran was experiencing a serious outbreak. Reported numbers in the United States were puzzling.
The sixth week - after the virus spread globally and the first death was reported in the United States, NTD reported that the Communists ordered all data on the coronavirus to be destroyed in a province close to Beijing, in a deceitful attempt to suppress the true extent of the virus' spread in China.
By March 21, 2020 at about the time the pandemic hit the United States, China simply stopped testing and reporting new infections and deaths. Locals in Wuhan believe 42,000 died in the coronavirus outbreak, not the 3,200 claimed by CCP. The CCP paid hush money to families of dead victims. Taiwan reported that the CCP ordered 200,000 body bags. 21 million cell phone accounts disappeared in the first 3 months of the pandemic.
CCP authorities cracked down hard on people trying to break through the veil of government secrecy, as they call it "rumormongering", according to the state-run Xinhua news agency. All persons who spread "fake news" (i.e. the truth about the real extent of the epidemic, its spread and its consequences), and thus disturbs social order, will face up to three years in prison detention or disciplinary action under China's social credit system. Offenders who cause serious consequences will be given three to seven-year prison terms.
Despite the threat of prison, many people still went online to blame the government, both high and low ranking officials. Some residents of Wuhan posted videos calling for international help. Viral videos showed dead bodies on the floor in hospitals as patients sat near by. Videos of massively crowded hospitals were posted causing local authorities to build a giant new containment facility in a week. However, video footage of the project came from Chinese state media. It was released it to Western media as a propaganda effort to demonstrate how "great" the authoritarian approach to problem solving is. The structures are not really hospitals at all. The structures are large quarantine camps where people are monitored and receive no treatment at all.
The Chinese people became more creative in skirting leftist censorship laws. Guizhou television broadcast a child reading a poem entitled, "China has a cold because of a virus that wears a crown," a veiled reference to President Xi and the Communist party.
On March 1, 2020 the Communist regime imposed a new internet censorship policy on the heavily policed Weibo. The hashtag #takedownthewall began trending. Some comments were preserved in screenshots:
- "I know it's useless, but I want to speak up anyway."
- "I'd rather die than not be free."
- "I want to know the world."
- "If we don't take it down, the wall will only be higher and higher."
- "Why should we be proud to stick our head in the sand?"
- "I retweeted 6 posts. They are all deleted now because they have the hashtag. I am going to repost them."
- "We don't want to live in a world where we can't speak. We want to have our own voice."
- "They cover our eyes, ears, mouths....but now, do they want to cut off our hands so we can't write? Maybe they will cut off our feet so we can't walk ahead."
In an effort to "control the narrative" the CCP kicked out three major American news agencies, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal in March 2020. The Democratic party and liberal media only too willingly pushed Chinese communist propaganda on the source of the global pandemic.
Lockdown and mass arrests
Prior to the opening of camps, the Communist party nailed and barricaded whole households inside their residences. Gates of apartment buiildings were welded shut, and food delivered every three days. When the quarantine camps were ready to receive victims, the Chinese government began forcibly removing people and arresting them to fill up camps. 5G technology has been used to facilitate mass round-up
A person can be arrested for not wearing a mask.
Student dorms have been taken over as quarantine detention facilities.
The socialist system, which guarantees access to healthcare as a human right, posted banners reading,
"If you dare go out we will break your legs; we'll knock your teeth off if you dare talk back."
At least two citizen journalists who were reporting on the real situation in Wuhan and posting on the internet disappeared. It is unknown if they fell victim to the virus or were arrested for violating communist censorship laws.
One of the eight doctors - Dr. Li Wenliang - forced to a sign a confession on January 3, 2020 admitting to posting “illegal and false” information warning the public of the coronavirus outbreak and epidemic, died on February 7, 2020. A selfie of the doctor lying sick in his hospital bed went viral, stirring widespread outrage in China. “To get an idea of the enormous scale of said outpouring of grief and anger, Dr. Li’s death apparently generated 800 million(!) comments on Weibo by midnight - 2.5 hours after it was first reported and 3 hours before it was confirmed by the hospital."
A woman in Wuhan posted a video saying,
Chinese Communist Party, when are you going to step down? You promised us that Chinese people will enjoy ‘moderate prosperity’ in 2020, but what have we attained [from you] so far? We lost our relatives [because of you]!
Tell me, what does it mean to achieve ‘moderate prosperity’?” What does ‘moderate prosperity’ mean to us when people have lost their lives? What on earth are you doing? What do we need such a government for? I beg you, please go away! Step Down! We need good leaders who can help us live a good life. We don’t need such a corrupt government.
The soaring home prices and high cost of living have caused hardships for Chinese residents. And now so many people are dying. Everyone will get to see the economic bubble burst.
You should bear the consequences of your actions. Do not implicate us ordinary folk. Now we are bearing the brunt of it, and we are being sacrificed for what you have been doing!What on earth are you? Are you humans or devils?
Tens of thousands of pets abandoned or slaughtered
As people were carted off to quarantine camps, tens of thousands of pets were abandoned to fend for themselves.
Tens of thousands of pets in China to be slaughtered by authorities (Chinese citizens have been ordered to KILL their animals or risk them being culled by the Communist regime). As cats and dogs can transmit the virus, some people on lockdown in highrise apartments have resorted to throwing pets out of windows and balconies.
Additionally, due to the lockdown and workers unable to get to their places of employment, tens of thousands of poultry have starved to death in factory farms, a harbinger of coming food shortages for the country.
Comparisons with Chernobyl
In 1986 the explosion of a nuclear reactor in Ukraine (then part of the Soviet Union) was the first in a series of events which led to the fall of Communism in Russia. The leftist regime's inability to contain information about the disaster from the Russian people and the world, and the exposure of corruption and inefficiencies of the socialist system, coupled with the danger the socialist system and policies presented to global public health, ultimately led to a collapse of the left-wing top-down command and control social, political, economic, and public healthcare system throughout 13 Soviet Republics and its Eastern bloc socialist satellite states.
Timeline of COVID-19 Outbreak
- November 2015 - Italian state-owned media company, Rai – Radiotelevisione Italiana, broadcast a report about Chinese bioterror possibilities back in 2015. The video demonstrated that Chinese scientists and researchers were studying a viral agent similar to coronavirus. They had allegedly derived a SARS-connected virus from mice and bats in order to find out if it could be modified to affect humans. "It is a group of Chinese researchers attaching a protein taken from bats to the SARS virus, Acute Pneumonia, derived from mice. The output is a super coronavirus that could affect man. It remains closed in laboratories and it is only for study purposes, but is it worth the risk – creating such a great threat only for examination purposes?”
- 23 February 2017 - Nature publication raises questions about the BSL-4 laboratory in Wuhan, the Wuhan Institute of Virology asking whether experimentation with deadly viruses was a good idea.
“BSL-4 is the highest level of bio-containment: its criteria include filtering air and treating water and waste before they leave the laboratory, and stipulating that researchers change clothes and shower before and after using lab facilities. Such labs are often controversial….
Future plans include studying the pathogen that causes SARS, which also doesn’t require a BSL-4 lab, before moving on to Ebola and the West African Lassa virus, which do… Worries surround the Chinese lab… The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times… The plan to expand into a network heightens such concerns. One BSL-4 lab in Harbin is already awaiting accreditation; the next two are expected to be in Beijing and Kunming.”
- November 2018 - Border Patrol Stopped a Chinese Biologist Carrying Viable SARS, MERS Viruses into the United States at Detroit Airport.
- Two other cases from May 2018 and September 2019, in which different Chinese nationals tried to enter the U.S. with undeclared flu strains and suspected E. coli, respectively.
- 17 November 2019 - First Wuhan coronavirus case according to Chinese Communist Party officials searching for 'patient zero', possibly Huang Yanling, a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology; Matthew Tye reports “Most people believe her to be patient zero, and most people believe she is dead.” Huang Yanling's profile was completely scrubbed from the Wuhan Institute of Virology's website; On February 16, 2020 the Wuhan Institute of Virology denied that Huang Yanling was patient zero. Press accounts quote the institute as saying that there were rumors of her disappearance but that she's alive and well without giving any proof. Chinese internet researchers have been looking for her.
- 18 November - Wuhan Institute of Virology posted a new job opening. The job listing states:
“long-term research on the pathogenic biology of bats carrying important viruses has confirmed the origin of bats of major new human and livestock infectious diseases such as SARS and SADS, and a large number of new bat and rodent new viruses have been discovered and identified.”
- 6 December 2019 - According to a study in The Lancet, the symptom onset date of the first patient identified was “Dec 1, 2019 . . . 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalized in the isolation ward.” In other words, as early as the second week of December, Wuhan doctors were finding cases that indicated the virus was spreading from one human to another.
- 10 December - Earliest known coronavirus patients starts feeling ill.
- 17 December - First reported death in China 
- 21 December - Wuhan doctors begin to notice a “cluster of pneumonia cases with an unknown cause.”
- 24 December - Job posting on the Wuhan Institute of Virology website states:
Subject group main research direction
The New Virus Discipline Group focuses on the etiology of new viruses and their infection mechanisms, including bat and rodent virus discovery, early warning and transmission rules research, cross-species infection mechanism and pathogenicity of coronavirus and other important viruses transmitted by bats Research, new virus serology and molecular diagnostic technology.
- 25 December - Chinese medical staff in two hospitals in Wuhan are suspected of contracting viral pneumonia and are quarantined. This is additional strong evidence of human-to-human transmission.
- Sometime in “Late December” - Wuhan hospitals notice “an exponential increase” in the number of cases that cannot be linked back to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, according to the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 30 December - Wuhan ophthalmologist Dr. Li Wenliang shares information on WeChat about the new SARS-like virus. He is called in by the Chinese Communist Security Police for questioning shortly afterward. Ai Fen, a top director at Wuhan Central Hospital, posts information on WeChat about the new virus. She was reprimanded for doing so and ordered not to spread information about it.
- Health officials issued a document (pdf) forbidding all medical institutes or individuals from disclosing any information regarding the new disease.
- 31 December - The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declares, “The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.” This is the opposite of the belief of the doctors working on patients in Wuhan, and two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
- Tao Lina, a public-health expert and CCP official formerly with Shanghai’s center for disease control and prevention, tells the South China Morning Post, “I think we are [now] quite capable of killing it in the beginning phase, given China’s disease control system, emergency handling capacity and clinical medicine support.”
- 3 January 2020 - Doctors who posted warnings about the coronavirus on Chinese social media forced to plead guilty and sign confessions admitting to 'rumor-mongering' and 'distrubing the public order' by the Chinese communist Security Police.
- 6-17 January - Wuhan authorities reported almost zero new cases of coronavirus.
- 7 January - CCP boss Xi Jinping gave unspecified internal orders about the virus during a meeting of the Politburo Standing Committee.
- 14 January - World Health Organization publicly proclaims, "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China🇨🇳."
- 15 January - In a dramatic "historic" event televised live by CNN and MSNBC, Democrats slow walk impeachment articles to the Senate.
- A 35-year-old man returned from visiting his family in Wuhan, China to Washington State’s Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Five days later, on January 20, he would become the first person in the U.S. to test positive for the coronavirus.
- 18 January 2020 - Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Alex Azar briefs President Trump about the severity of the crisis 
- 21 January – United States announces first confirmed case, a Washington man in his early thirties.
- 23 January - Chinese Communist Party goes public about Wuhan virus epidemic. Wuhan and three other cities are put on lockdown.
- 24 January - The prestigious Lancet debunks CCP narrative that the virus originated in the Wuhan Seafood Market, demonstrating that of the original 40 cases, 14 of them had no contact with the seafood market, including Patient Zero.
- A a doctor in Wuhan posts video saying, "I’m still in the epidemic area of Hankou, Wuhan, and I ’d like to report to you the current epidemic situation in Hubei and even the whole country. There are now more than 90,000 incidents of infection....After a person is infected, if he is not effectively isolated, or if effective treatment is [not] performed, he will infect 14 people around him..."
- Chinese Communist Party extends lockdown to cover 36 million people and begins building quarantine camps in Wuhan.
- 24-30 January - China celebrates the Lunar New Year holiday. Hundreds of millions of people are in transit around the country as they visit relatives. Approximately 5 million people have left Wuhan without being screened for the Chinese coronavirus.
- 26 January - The Guardian reports Coronavirus: 100,000 may already be infected, experts warn; Prof. Neil Ferguson is quoted saying, “My best guess now is perhaps 100,000 cases right now. Almost certainly many tens of thousands of people are infected.”
- 27 January - Yahoo Finance quotes Chris Meekins, "If China’s been reporting about 800 [infections] with 25 deaths, we think the number is probably 10 times that number."
- Vice President Mike Pence, head of the Coronavirus Task Force, outlines the Trump administration's efforts to work with China to counter coronavirus.
- Fake news outlet ABC News reports, New coronavirus 'not spreading' in the US, CDC says. The CDC official cited is Dr. Nancy Messonnier, sister of former Deputy Attorney General and Deep State conspirator Rod Rosenstein.
- 30 January – WHO, which previously declared no human-to-human transmission, declares a world health emergency. More than 9000 cases "officially" reported worldwide.
- WHO Director General and Marxist fellow traveller Tad Adhanom criticized travel bans to and from China where the deadly outbreak first occurred saying, "There is no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade."
- President Trump initiates travel restrictions from China, saving lives. Experts praise the travel ban as a critical decision to slow the spread of coronavirus;
- WaPo: Trump administration “drastically escalates its response” to the coronavirus epidemic, requiring quarantines and health screenings.
- Democrat leaders Biden, Pelosi, and liberal media call Trump “xenophobic” and “racist” for initiating travel ban.
- 31 January - Marxist totalitarian fascist Tad Adhanom of the WHO praises Chinese communist murderers, saying “China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response.”
- 4 February 2020 - Democrat House members and the World Health Organization criticize Trump's decision to restrict travel from China.
- Chinese Government Encourages Italians to Fight Coronavirus Racism by Hugging Strangers.
- In his State of the Union speech, President Trump addresses the COVID-19 outbreak; Nancy Pelosi rips up her copy of the State of the Union speech calling it "falsehoods".
- 5 February - Rod Rosenstein's sister at the CDC issues statement: "we do not think that the American public should be going out and buying masks, we don’t think that normal U.S. citizens going about their day to day lives in the U.S. right now are at risk."
- 6 February - Scientists from the South China University of Technology uploaded a paper on the origins of Coronavirus: "The Lancet reported that 27 of 41 infected patients were found to have contact with the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 meters from the seafood market. We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory…… The bats carrying CoV ZC45 were originally found in Yunnan or Zhejiang province, both of which were more than 900 kilometers away from the seafood market. Bats were normally found to live in caves and trees. But the seafood market is in a densely-populated district of Wuhan, a metropolitan of ~15 million people. The probability was very low for the bats to fly to the market. According to municipal reports and the testimonies of 31 residents and 28 visitors, the bat was never a food source in the city, and no bat was traded in the market.”
- Taipei lashes out at China for blocking Taiwan's access to the World Health Organization. Due to Beijing's objections, Taiwan has been denied membership in the World Health Organization. Taiwan, a democratic nation, has never been under Communist rule. The CCP claims Taiwan belongs to the Mainland. Many Marxist sympathizers and subversives in media, politics, academia, and other institutions acquiesce to the CCP's authoritarian bullying.
- 7 February - Dr. Li Wenliang, one of the eight doctors forced to a sign a criminal confession admitting to posting “illegal and false” information warning the public of the coronavirus epidemic, dies. A selfie of the doctor lying sick in his hospital bed went viral, stirring widespread outrage against the leftwing Chinese Communist Party in China. “To get an idea of the enormous scale of said outpouring of grief and anger, Dr. Li’s death apparently generated 800 million(!) comments on Weibo by midnight - 2.5 hours after it was first reported and 3 hours before it was confirmed by the hospital."
- 10 February - The CCP finally allows a WHO advance team into China, more than two months after the first cases were observed.
- China reveals massive toll of coronavirus on health workers. It's the first time China has revealed the number of frontline workers infected. The CCP denied transmissiblity and did not warn frontline healthcare workers early on.
- 17 February - CCP starts paying hush money to families of dead victims. Plebians get 3000 yuan (about $400) while doctors families get 5000 yuan.
- 18 February - Reuters reports: Experts fear China reluctant to accept WHO ground mission.
- 19 February - National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI ncbi.nlm.nih.gov} posts Abstract on its website which states:
Breakthrough: Chloroquine phosphate [fish tank cleaner] has shown apparent efficacy in treatment of COVID-19 associated pneumonia in clinical studies
The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) virus is spreading rapidly, and scientists are endeavoring to discover drugs for its efficacious treatment in China. Chloroquine phosphate, an old drug for treatment of malaria, is shown to have apparent efficacy and acceptable safety against COVID-19 associated pneumonia in multicenter clinical trials conducted in China. The drug is recommended to be included in the next version of the Guidelines for the Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Pneumonia Caused by COVID-19 issued by the National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China for treatment of COVID-19 infection in larger populations in the future.
- The Abstract cites Gao J., Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Qingdao University, Qingdao, China, Tian Z. and Yang X., Department of Pharmacy, Qingdao Municipal Hospital, Qingdao, China as authors.
- 21 February - CCP orders data files on the virus in storage devices such as computers, USB flash drives, mobile phones, photos, and notes be destroyed and city workers must sign a nondisclosure agreement; none of the data could be sent to anyone for any reason. The information may not be disclosed. If any of these steps are violated, there will be legal consequences.
- 24 February – Fifty-three confirmed cases of the virus in the United States. Speaker Nancy Pelosi tours San Francisco Chinatown saying "we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown. Here we are, careful, safe and come join us.'” President Trump tweeted: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA” 
- 28 February - CDC director says Rod Rosenstein's sister Nancy Messonnier “misspoke” about coronavirus risk.
- 11 March 2020 – WHO declares the outbreak can be characterized as a pandemic.
- 12 March - Berman Law Group files class action lawsuit against People;s Republic of China; National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China; Ministry of Emergency Management of the People's Republic of China; Ministry of Civil Affairs of the People's Republic of China; The People's Government of Hubei Province; and the People's Government of the City of Wuhan. China.
- 13 March – State of Emergency declared in the United States.
- 16 March – United States begins human testing of COVID-19 vaccine.
- 21 March - Report: China Stopped Testing for COVID-19. That's Why There Are Zero New Cases.
- 22 March - 21 million cell phone accounts dropped in China in past three months.
- 23 March – WHO said more than 300,000 cases were reported from almost every country.
- 24 March - NTD reports residents of Wuhan are threatened not to report any new cases of coronavirus.
- 26 March - Appeal: Taiwan must join WHO as soon as possible. globalcommitteefortheruleoflaw.org/
- 29 March - Locals in Wuhan believe 42,000 died in the coronavirus outbreak, not the 3,200 claimed by CCP.
- 1 April 2020 - Bloomberg News reports China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says. All CCP data reporting and statistics called into question.
- 2 April 2020 – Due to increased testing the United States has 234,462 confirmed cases with 5607 deaths. Many reporting agencies continue using the falsified CCP data, understating the true dimensions of the pandemic claiming there are 981,221 worldwide confirmed cases with only 51,335 deaths.
- A peer-reviewed study published in the medical journal EBioMedicine, described a new potential vaccine that has shown promise in mice.
- 6 April - Sen. Rick Scott of Florida demands invetigation in the World Health Organization's collusion with the CCP coverup of the global pandemic.
- Asian Development Bank says the cost of the pandemic could be as high as 4.1 Trillion US dollars,or nearly 5% of global GDP, depending on the virus's spread through the U.S., Europe and other major economies.It added a shorter containment period could limit the damage to 2 trillion dollars. The new estimate takes into account the immediate impact on tourism, consumption and investment.
- Contagious coronavirus
- Coronavirus incubation period
- Three Years of Disasters
- Administrative state
- Open borders
- Universal coverage
- Apple, Inc.
- "Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you." Leviticus 11:4 (ESV)
- Sars expert Zhong Nanshan said in a press conference on January 21 that a super-spreader had infected 14 medical staff in a hospital in Wuhan.
- Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success, WND.com
- Doctor Vladimir Zelenko: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Techstartups.com
- A Jewish doctor’s off-label virus treatment is now being used in multiple states by Ari Feldman and Helen Chernikoff
- Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success, WND.com
- Vladimir Zelenko: Important March 27, 2020 update regarding my coronavirus treatment regimen
- Vladimir Zelenko: Important March 27, 2020 update regarding my coronavirus treatment regimen
- STUNNING! NY Doctor Vladimir Zelenko Finds 100% Success Rate in 350 Patients Using Hydroxychloroquine with Zinc (VIDEO), Gatewaypundit.com
- A Jewish doctor’s off-label virus treatment is now being used in multiple states by Ari Feldman and Helen Chernikoff
- Vladimir Zelenko: Important March 27, 2020 update regarding my coronavirus treatment regimen
- My statement to the Israeli health ministry by Vladimir Zelenko
- Vladimir Zelenko - Healthgrades.com - Review
- Vladimir Zelenko - Google reviews
- Vladimir Zelenko - Vitals.com review
- Hannah Bleau (March 18, 2020). Twerking Spring Breakers Party on South Florida Beaches Despite Social Distancing Orders. Breitbart News. Retrieved on March 19, 2020.
- Cohen, Jon, "Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally," Science, Jan. 26, 2020.
- WikiCommons, File:李文亮的训诫书.png
- User:RobSmith/Text of article censored by Google translate
- Coronavirus outbreak underscores potential health risks in China’s wild animal trade, Washington Post, 2020
- Chinese officials crack down on wildlife markets as coronavirus outbreak nears 3,000 cases
- "The outbreaks of both the Wuhan coronavirus and SARS likely started in Chinese wet markets. Photos show what the markets look like.", Business Insider
- "Snakes could be the source of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak," CNN, January 24, 2020.
- Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Arizona, Bringing U.S. Total To 5
- Coronavirus: 56 dead and 1,975 infected as Canada reports 1st case
- Canada's role in the deadly coronavirus outbreak | Ezra Levant, Rebel Media, January 26, 2020.
- Experts share analysis on scale of the coronavirus outbreak, UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG, HONG KONG, CHINA - Epidemiology experts Joseph Wu and Gabriel Leung. January 27, 2020. Youtube
- Doctors who posted on social media about the virus were accused of spreading “illegal and false” information and made to sign a Jan. 3, 2020 letter saying that they had “severely disrupted social order:”"On December 30, 2019, WeChat group "Clinical Wuhan University 04" issued untrue statements about 7 cases of SARS diagnosed in the South China fruit and seafood market. Now raise warnings and admonitions according to law on the illegal issue of untrue statements on the Internet. Your behavior severely disrupts social order. Your behavior has exceeded the scope permitted by law, and it violates the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Public Security Management Penalties , which is an illegal act! The public security organ hopes that you will actively cooperate with your work, follow the advice of the police, and stop the illegal behavior. can you do it? Answer: Yes We hope that you calm down and reflect carefully, and solemnly warn you: if you are stubborn, do not think about repentance, and continue to carry out illegal activities, you will be punished by the law! do you understand? Answer: understand"
- Dear friends, elders,
I ’m still in the epidemic area of Hankou, Wuhan, and I ’d like to report to you the current epidemic situation in Hubei and even the whole country.
There are now more than 90,000 person-times (Note: Infected person-times or incidents?)
What is the chance of this virus being transmitted? After a person is infected, if he is not effectively isolated,
Or if effective treatment is performed, he will infect 14 people around him, so this level is very large.
Now it’s the time of the Chinese New Year family and friends, relatives, children, and children are all going to the house to reunite the family together for a reunion dinner
The situation is special now. I hope you don’t go out.
Every year in the Spring Festival, as long as people are safe, everyone can be together anytime, anywhere
Let me introduce you to the situation of medical supplies in Hubei Province
At present, the entire medical system in Wuhan, which integrates the entire medical system in Hubei Province, has passed through our superiors. The health and health committee (Note: these three words are uncertain)
And various administrative departments
The municipal government and the provincial government are initiating donations to the society through major media. This material is medical material. For example, the goggles I wear
Wear disposable masks, wear disposable gloves, wear this gown, or even isolation pants.
This material is extremely accurate. Our current medical staff must come back to the front line when they come down from the clinic.
I am now equivalent to recording this video with everyone on the FireWire, in order to make everyone accurate.
I stress again that during the Spring Festival holiday, don’t go out and stay in your own house, otherwise I ’m desperately ahead
Not just to keep my dad, my loved ones, healthy
I hope everyone can understand, I also know that some relatives are not in the group, please see the news of me, call each other and inform
It must be done. I hope everyone can raise awareness. This is a political task.
And I ’m reporting very bad news. This new type of coronavirus has undergone the second generation mutation
In other words, in the first generation of mutation, we can treat it symptomatically.
Then when the second-generation mutation occurs, this is terrible, and its chance of infection is not one person to one person, one person has the disease and infects 14 people around him.
Then it is pour burst (note: these five characters are uncertain)
I hope everyone remembers, do n’t go out, do n’t go out, do n’t meet, do n’t have dinner
thank you all
- BuzzFeed reported that video of one such "hospital" was actually an apartment building being constructed on the other side of the country.
- China banned live animal sales in Wuhan, after a food market selling wolves and civet cats was linked to a deadly virus, Business Insider, 2020
- Coronavirus outbreak underscores potential health risks in China’s wild animal trade, Washington Post, 2020
- Chinese officials crack down on wildlife markets as coronavirus outbreak nears 3,000 cases, CNN, 2020
- //www.brookings.edu/2020/04/02/the-early-days-of-a-global-pandemic-a-timeline-of-covid-19-spread-and-government-interventions/ /
- WikiCommons, File:李文亮的训诫书.png
- Cohen, Jon, "Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally," Science, Jan. 26, 2020.
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- The respected Kyodo news agency of Japan reported [Google translate]:"Japanese media Kyodo News quoted Wuhan doctors as saying that authorities had suspended some tests, official figures were unreliable, and a second wave of outbreaks appeared at any time.
The Mainland has always touted Xi Jinping as "deploying and directing in person" before the pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan, China is under control; the picture shows a Beijing interview on a big screen in Beijing. The "down payment" looks all over Beijing, and it is ironic. Profile picture The doctor quoted by Kyodo News Agency said that the Chinese Communist Party General Secretary Xi Jinping had visited Wuhan earlier, and the number of local diagnoses of Wuhan pneumonia was officially "manipulated." Many symptomatic patients were suddenly released without isolation for less than 14 days, as a sign of "Xi Jinping's government successfully repelled the epidemic." The doctor also pointed out that the method of detecting patients with fever and other symptoms has been simplified, and it is not allowed to continue using blood tests to check whether the patients are completely cured. Therefore, "a large number of suspected patients return to society without completing treatment." The doctor emphasized that "the government's records cannot be believed" and he was worried that another wave of outbreaks would occur. Another Wuhan doctor also tweeted that "the hospital also suspends the admission of patients and started a 14-day vacation." She said: "I have been emphasizing with people around me that if the seal is unblocked, it only means that you have to go to work, not any Other meanings. "
The three largest Australian media outlets also reprinted an article by Jamie Seidel, "Is it credible to reduce the number of viruses in China? (Can China's shrinking virus numbers be trusted)> article, referring to Xi Jinping ’s close relative Chen Yixin, who was based in Wuhan in February, but Chen had no medical background at all. He only had the background of “comprehensive management of social order” and “propaganda reports and public opinion guidance”. This shows the intention of the Chinese Communist Party.
- CDC explanation of a coronavirus
- COVID-19 Cases Johns Hopkins University
- Coronavirus Real-Time Statistics
- A SARS-Like Cluster Of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential For Human Emergence, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- A Timeline of Events Leading Up to the Coronavirus Outbreak in China, NTD, March 7, 2020. Very detailed background material.
- Timeline: The early days of China's coronavirus outbreak and cover-up, Axios, Mar 18, 2020.
- Covid19info (formerly WuFlu, but the domain name changed without a redirect due to politically incorrect and racist implications of attributing Covid-19 to China).
- Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases by Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) updated daily
- Video shows dead bodies in halls of China hospital - New York Post
- Drone footage unveils 'ghost town' Wuhan - Euro News
- SHOCKING FOOTAGE INSIDE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA COVID-19
- Video from inside China's isolation facility
- #FangBin calls for a nationwide #resistance movement against the tyranny of the Communist Party #CCP
- Chinese researcher removed from Canada's only level-4 lab, CBC, Jul 15, 2019.
- 1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus, Apr 7, 2020. China in Focus - NTD. youtube.com
- I Found The Source of the Coronavirus, Apr 1, 2020. Matthew Tye. youtube
- Class Action Lawsuit against Chinese Communists for Coronavirus