For a more detailed treatment, see Democratic party.
Globalism writ large requires Big Government, central planning, and full control of systems by political elites. Socialism requires exactly the same structure. Through globalism you have multinational corporations, financial elites, making rules for the underclass. Socialism requires the exact same top-down distribution process.
A few high powered political institutions, as advocated by Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, decide the wealth distribution and sharing processes used to support the masses. They retain power through control at all costs. Within this alignment are the financial elites, globalists in every sense of the word, accepting socialism as a tool to retain corrupt power and influence; and defend against the independent action of lower-class rubes.
The views of individual Democrats sometimes diverge from the party's official stance as expressed in its national party platform, however unlike the Republican party, the Democratic National Committee has not allowed dissenting opinions to share the podium on matters such as abortion at National Conventions. The Democratic party also adopts policy positions and platforms at the state, Congressional district and local levels.
When an armed mob of leftist insurrectionists took over and occupied a seven square block area of Seattle, local and state Democrat elected officials did nothing to protect the property and liberate from oppression the 8,000 citizens held hostage.
Former Bernie Sanders campaign co-chair Nina Turner said voting for Joe Biden is like "eating a bowl of s***."
- See also: 2020 Democrats' attacks on Barack Hussein Obama and Secular leftists and psychogenic illness
The Democratic party has been accused of setting "A Date With Death" for America. David Kupelian wrote: "Perhaps this is the reason, as I document in my book The Snapping of the American Mind, scientific surveys by both Gallup and SurveyMonkey show Democrats are roughly twice as likely as Republicans to be mentally ill."
The story of Ed Buck, a major California-based Democrat donor and LGBT activist, is illustrative. Buck has contributed heavily to Democrats, including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Adam Schiff, Kyrsten Sinema and Ted Lieu. In 2017 two gay black men were found dead in Buck's home just months apart. Following the deaths, a number of young gay black men came forward and said that Buck has a "fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or hookup sites." A mother of one of the deceased filed a civil suit against Buck accusing the liberal donor of human trafficking and revenge porn, CBS News reports. The wrongful death suit was filed after the heavily Democratic area district attorney's office said there was insufficient evidence to bring charges against Buck. After a third overdose in his home in September 2019, Buck was finally arrested.
The rush to de-criminalize marijuana usage has led to a surge in highway deaths for the first time in decades, experts warn.
- See also: 2020 Leftwing insurrection
- See also: Infanticide
The Democratic Party is becoming increasingly pro-infanticide. In 2019, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law a Democrat infanticide bill. The more politically correct legal term is "abortion at dilation" or "dilation and evacuation," formerly referred to as "late tri-mester," "final tri-mester" and "partial birth abortion." The racist governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam, defended infanticide. Despite going against rising sentiment among the American people opposed to killing children, the chief spokesperson for the future of the Democratic party, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, questioned if it was 'legitimate' for young women to have children at all since CNN reported that the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) estimates the planet faces final destruction by the year 2030.
Of 47 Democrat Senators, only 3 voted to ban infanticide, Sens. Bob Casey, Joe Manchin, and Doug Jones. 44 Democrat Senators voted against the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would simply require that doctors provide healthcare for infants born alive during a late-term abortion. Democrat Sen. Patty Murray forced a floor vote on the measure. Several Democrat governors vetoed bills passed solely to ban infanticide.
The Democrat-supported bills were so extreme that in only a month, the number of Americans identifying as pro-life dramatically increased.
In February 2020, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell forced the Senate to vote on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, and despite having an additional three votes in favor of the legislation from the Republicans who did not vote on the measure in 2019, 41 Democrat senators voted against the measure and proceeded to effectively block the bill from passing.
Abortion and "Women's health"
- See also: Abortion
In 2016, the Democrats adopted one of the most extreme, pro-abortion platforms in its history, supporting unrestricted abortion, supporting the repeal of every single law in existence that limits abortion including those that formerly received bipartisan support, and forcing taxpayers to fund murder. Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was one of the strongest supporters of abortion in U.S. history. In April 2017, DNC chair Tom Perez made clear his intention to root out the last vestiges of pro-Life supporters in the Democratic party by demanding that members of his party strictly conform to his extreme pro-abortion positions.
The extermination of Black fetuses in New York now outnumbers live births. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 36 percent of all abortions in the United States are performed on black women, despite the fact that they represent just 13 percent of the population. Hispanic babies are also aborted at 1.5 times the rate of white babies, making up 18 percent of all aborted babies. Essentially, more members of the black community are killed by abortion each year in the United States than by all other causes combined.
CBS News reported that Women who had an abortion were:
- 34% more likely to develop an anxiety disorder
- 37% more likely to experience depression
- 110% more likely to abuse alcohol
- 155% more likely to commit suicide
- 220% more likely to use marijuana
Democrats believe it is possible for modern science to turn a man into a woman, and vice versa. In recent years, Democrats have promoted the idea by actually applying medical services, hormonal treatment, and surgery to children below the age of consent.
White Democratic leaders — but not blacks or Latinos — consistently favor measures such as the establishment of same-sex civil unions or "marriage". On May 9, 2012, President Obama finally publicly admitted "same-sex "marriage" was a part of his agenda.
Democrats have elevated the scientifically fallacious gay gene theory to policy, and hope to use it as the supposed "scientific" basis of the so-called Equality Act. People are born black or female, they are not born homosexual; the Equality Act seeks to codify into law the rights of people who make lifestyle choices and practice aberrant behavior as a protected class of citizens.
The Progressive experiment with our children has led to 6,370 deaths from the hormone blocker Lupron, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). “Between 2012 and June 30 of this year, the FDA documented over 40,764 adverse reactions suffered by patients who took Leuprolide Acetate (Lupron), which is used as a hormone blocker. More than 25,500 reactions logged from 2014-2019 were considered ‘serious,’ including 6,370 deaths,” The Christian Post reported. Government-funded research now allows children as young as eight to be put on sex hormones.
Dr. Michael Laidlaw, a California-based endocrinologist, reported that gender-confused teen girls as young as 13 are having their breasts removed via mastectomy procedures, and boys the age of 17 are developing penises the developmental age of a nine-year-old’s or losing sexual sensation all together due to hormone blockers. “Under the nebulous concept of ‘gender identity,’ children as young as 8 are receiving injections for gender transition treatment,” explained Laidlaw, according to the outlet. “The phrase was defined in a recent court case as a person’s ‘core internal sense’ of their own gender and that it was the ‘primary factor’ in determining their sex, not biology,” he added, noting that this information is false. “This whole thing is an experiment on children,” Laidlaw asserted. “We are ignoring the voices of desisters and people who have come out of this and recognize their sex. And the NIH is allowing unethical research to be conducted on adolescents, in my opinion.”
Presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden proposes a law that would allow a man sentenced for a crime to choose to be incarcerated in a women's prison. Secretary Ben Carson of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which doles out money for homeless shelters, observed
During a recent meeting with local staff in San Francisco, I made reference to the fact that I had heard from many women’s groups about the difficulty they were having with women’s shelters because sometimes men would claim to be women.
This made many of the women feel unsafe, and one of the groups described a situation to me in which ‘big hairy men’ would come in and have to be accepted into the women’s shelter even though it made the women in the facility very uncomfortable.
My point was that we have to permit policies that take into consideration the rights of everybody, including those women.
Democrats who hate Carson because he's black, called for his immediate resignation.
A jury in Texas ruled against a father who was trying to protect his seven-year-old son from chemical castration via a gender “transition.” The mother will be able to continue “transitioning” him into a girl and now has full authority to start him on puberty blockers and eventually cross-sex hormones. The father was asking to be granted Sole Managing Conservatorship of the boy, meaning he would have had complete authority over medical, psychological, and other decision-making. Transgender individuals suffer from more psychological issues than the general population, have shorter lifespans, and are more likely to commit suicide. According to the Mayo Clinic, possible side effects of feminizing cross-sex hormone therapy are: A blood clot in a deep vein (deep vein thrombosis) or in a lung (pulmonary embolism), high triglycerides, a type of fat (lipid) in your blood, gallstones, weight gain, elevated liver function tests. decreased libido. erectile dysfunction. infertility. high potassium (hyperkalemia). high blood pressure (hypertension). Type 2 diabetes. cardiovascular disease, when at least two other cardiovascular risk factors are present, excessive prolactin in the blood (hyperprolactinemia) or a condition in which a noncancerous tumor (adenoma) of the pituitary gland in the brain overproduces the hormone prolactin (prolactinoma). Expert witnesses testified to a child's inability to fully comprehend the potential side effects of such therapy, such as permanent infertility, inability to ever naturally engage in sexual relations, and a decreased lifespan.
Just 29% Of Americans support allowing biological males on girls’ sports teams. A Democratic bill would require it.
- See also: Left-wing war on women
While the modern Democrat party is built on a foundation of identity politics which includes feminism, since the 1990s it has done more harm than good in protecting women's rights. While being financially supported by wealthy sexual predators, Hollywood, media executives and personalities, it has used false accusations of sexual misconduct against political opponents, casting doubts on the legitimate claims of real victims of sexual assault.
Democrat mega-donor Harvey Weinstein, who saved the Clinton presidency with the Clinton Legal Defense Fund to counter charges of sexual assault and harassment, has conducted an unrelenting war on women in the two decades since Clinton's exoneration. His movies that perpetuate Hollywood values are hailed by mainstream media critics as dynamic cultural achievements.In a moment of clarity, even 2020 presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke stumbled upon the truth:
"When we allow this country to be defined along lines of race, ethnicity, and religion, the end of that road is the end of this idea of America."
Identity politics presents a new set on problems and unintended consequences, some of which contradict the mundane leftist anti-white "hate" motivated narratives, for example, an illegal alien who was previously deported confessed to shooting a transgender person. The illegal alien posted bond and law enforcement agencies presently have no idea where he is.
After passing infanticide bills, the Democrats shifted to assisted suicide.
War on science and rationality
- See also: War on science
The Democrat party is currently in a state of vacuum decay. The Democratic party (a) rejects the fact that the scientific consensus is that homosexuals are not born gay; (b) rejects the fact that medical science cannot turn a man into a women, or vice versa; (c) adheres to a pseudoscientific belief that slave reparations, a guaranteed income, and Medicare for All will lower carbon emissions and global temperatures 1.5 to 2.0 degrees Celsius.
Democrats have sought to criminalize political opposition.
Democrats need illegal aliens in order to illegally register them to illegally vote. Democrats cannot win elections by appareling to the American people. Stuffing ballot boxes with illegal non-citizen voters is the only hope Democrats' have to win elections, for which illegal aliens are paid off as lifetime voters with freebies paid out of the public treasury.
Human trafficing and immigration
- See also: Jeffrey Epstein
The Democratic party is pro-human trafficking and drug smuggling. According to Congressional testimony, children have been "rented" by illegal immigrants crossing the border. The illegal immigrant "family" then is released, and the child "re-cycled" across the border and rented again to aid more illegal immigrant males to cross the border as a supposed family unit. 5,500 illegal immigrants faked relations to children in just 8 weeks, roughly 100 a day. A 51-year old Honduran man purchased a baby for $80 in Guatemala and claimed asylum in the United States as a family unit. The Washington Post reported that the Obama administration placed children from Guatemala, apprehended at the border, with human traffickers inside the United States.
Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) introduced H.R. 6361 in the House to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the agency charged with combating human trafficking into the United States. Eight House Democrats signed on as cosponsors: Pramila Jayapal and D. Adam Smith of Washington; Adriano Espaillat, José Serrano, Nydia Velázquez, and Yvette Clarke, all from New York; Earl Blumenauer of Oregon; and James McGovern of Massachusetts. Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and other Democrats all rallied behind the pro-human trafficking “Abolish ICE” banner.
Homeland Security Investigations agents made 3,771 criminal arrests relating to child exploitation in the 2019 fiscal year, marking an 18% increase from the previous fiscal year, officials said. Special agents with Homeland Security Investigations, which operates under the umbrella of ICE, increasingly cracked down on child sex exploitation, particularly child sex tourism.
After a series of rapes in late Summer 2019 by seven illegal immigrants against local Hispanics - including child victims - in the D.C. suburb and sanctuary county of Montgomery, Maryland (Rockville), the Democrat-controlled County Council attacked critics for reporting facts.
Sen. Kamala Harris while running for president insulted the men and women working for ICE, half of which are Hispanic, to the Ku Klux Klan.
Democrats have proposed making it illegal to deport illegal aliens convicted of crimes - including sex crimes and child abuse. It also allows an alien convicted of murder in another country legal entrance into the United States. Democrats call opponents of the New Way Forward Act "white supremacists."
- See also: 2020 Voter fraud timeline
Democrats have generally favored legislation that makes it more convenient to vote multiple times, including early voting and no-excuse absentee voting. Democrats have encouraged voting by non-citizens and illegal aliens, and the Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives even voted in March 2019 to approve of illegal alien voting. Democrats have supported litigation to address redistricting to create minority segregated districts.
Vote harvesting in recent years has become the preferred way for Democrats to steal elections at the local level. Previously, many states required a signature and two witnesses to obtain an absentee ballot. Many blue states have eliminated that provision. Now blank ballots can be obtained enmasse, then brought into the polls on election night by ballot harvesters who claim they are returning the ballots of elderly, infirm, or people in nursing homes, etc.
Several Democratic presidential candidates espouse voting rights for imprisoned murderers, rapists, child molesters, drug dealers, terrorists and white supremacists in America.
Democrats have favored extension of the Voting Rights Act based on 1965 demographics without revision. The law provides for federal U.S. Justice Department intrusion into the sovereign electoral rights of states. The law was passed in 1965 by a coalition of Republicans and a handful of Democrats due to the regular Democrats' century-long tradition of segregation, racism, voter suppression and Klan violence against Blacks.
Democrats oppose immigration reform due to the fact non-citizen voters are often needed to win elections.
Far left Democrats who dominate the party advocate convicted murderers, rapists, child molesters, drug dealers and terrorists to vote while in prison.
In January 2020 Democrats attempted to disenfranchise 62 million voters by removing Donald Trump's name from the election ballot with deficient impeachment articles.
Rampant Democrat party voter suppression in the 2020 Michigan presidential primary led to Sen. Bernie Sanders loss, and victory of the corrupt party establishment under its empty suit and mentally deficient figurehead, the former Joe Biden.
Fascism, violence and censorship
- See also: Democratic Socialism, Antifa, Liberal bigotry, and Liberal intolerance
In the 21st century the party has increasingly shown signs of fascist, authoritarian, and totalitarian tendencies. Its upper ranks are controlled by corrupt officials who advocate mob violence. Elected officials and DNC administrators have refused to denounce terrorism and violence.
Under the progressive leadership of Barack Obama, the Democratic party became increasingly intolerant and racist. The moderate and conservative wings of the party were alienated by identity politics and the party's lurch to the extreme left. Since the Democratic party leadership have openly advocated violence against law enforcement, political opponents, and citizens, many voters fled to the GOP.
In the 21st century the party has become obsessed with gender psychosis as a political issue. It has become emboldened with impatient, unbalanced Millennials, many of which embrace communism and a single-party to attack Americans' democratic rights. Incivility, threats, and outright violent assaults against anyone – elderly and handicapped included – perceived to be in opposition to their aims has become the norm. Hillary Clinton's promise of a return to civility after the 2018 Midterm elections did not prevent freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib from using words no rational person would use in front of their own mother to refer to the President of the United States moments after being sworn into office.
Where violence has proven ineffective, frivolous lawsuits intended to break enemies, and corrupt civil servants at the federal and state level, have been marshaled into an extremist force to compel compliance and subservience to their globalist socialist agenda.
Prominent Democrats including presidential contenders have asserted that the men and women, more than half of which are Latinos who risk their lives for the safety and well-being of all Americans and work in the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, are akin to the Ku Klux Klan.
A Black working class forklift operator's life was turned upside down and received death threats when leftist mainstream media organizations outed his identity after he posted a video of Nancy Pelosi speaking that was allegedly slowed down a few frames per second.
In the United States, there is some correlation between religious and political affiliation, though people of all faiths and denominations can be found among the supporters of each of the main parties.
Historically, Catholic voters have had a tendency to identify with the Democratic Party; in recent decades there has been little difference. However, Catholic politicians are mostly Democrats, including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. However, several general ideals of the Democratic Party's platform — most notably, the party's overall support for the legality of abortion and many methods of contraception — are contrary to the position of the Catholic Church. In 2012, there was a controversy regarding a national organization of religious women ("nuns") speaking out against House Republican budget proposals. This resulted in a national publicity tour and protests called "Nuns on the Bus".
With regard to Protestants, members of Evangelical churches in recent years have voted about 70-80% Republican. However, the large majority of Democratic Party members are Protestants. One unusual feature of the Democratic Party, however, is that it draws substantial support both from committed African-American Protestants (most of whom are Baptists) and from secular and atheist voters. The strong opposition to homosexuality found among many Black Protestants contrasts strikingly with the support frequently shown by other Democrats for the homosexual agenda. One reason for this contrast could be the Democrats' strong support for minority rights.
Democrats also generally believe that organized religion should be separate from public life, and as such are typically supported by the ACLU. For example, in 1999 the Congress took up a bill to protect the display of the Ten Commandments. In the House of Representatives, over 3/4ths of the Democratic party members voted to remove the display. The measure did not pass the Congress, and as a result when a member of the Alabama Supreme Court, Roy Moore, posted a Ten Commandments display in his courthouse, the ACLU was able to have the display removed.
- See also: Atheism and mass murder
As avowed Marxists who preach "religion is the opiate of the masses," the DNC finally came out of the closet as full bore atheists who place the value of human life on equal footing with dogs and other animals. All socialist regimes in the past have cleared the way for democide by making a godless philosophy respectable that recognizes no higher moral authority than man (i.e., the human race or people). Espousing a belief in God is showing respect to one's fellow human beings by deference; denying God is a manifestation of pride.
The DNC passed the resolution at the 2019 Summer Meeting praising the values of “religiously unaffiliated” Americans as the “largest religious group within the Democratic Party.”
The resolution was championed by the Secular Coalition of America, an organization that lobbies on behalf of atheists, agnostics, and alleged humanists on public policy.
“Religiously unaffiliated Americans overwhelmingly share the Democratic Party’s values,” said the resolution, which adds they should advocate for alleged “rational public policy based on sound science and universal humanistic values.”
Religious affiliation and voting
Pew Forum reports about the religious affiliation of voters who voted for Barack Obama in 2012:
|“||About seven-in-ten religiously unaffiliated voters (70%) and Jews (69%) voted for Obama in 2012. A similar share of Jews in our survey (64%) say they are Democrats, while all three subsets of religious “nones” (atheists, agnostics and those who say their religion is “nothing in particular”) lean in that direction as well.||”|
Religious lines were sharply drawn. Methodists, Congregationalists, Presbyterians, Scandinavian Lutherans and other pietists and evangelicals in the North were tightly linked to the Republican Party. In sharp contrast, liturgical groups, especially the Catholics, Episcopalians, and German Lutherans, looked to the Democratic Party for protection from pietistic moralism, especially prohibition. Both parties cut across the class structure, with the Democrats more bottom-heavy.
Cultural issues, especially prohibition and foreign language schools became important because of the sharp religious divisions in the electorate. In the North, about 50% of the voters were pietistic or evangelical Protestants who believed the government should be used to reduce social sins, such as drinking. Liturgical churches (Roman Catholics, German Lutherans, Episcopalians) comprised over a quarter of the vote and wanted the government to stay out of the morality business. Prohibition debates and referenda heated up politics in most states over a period of decade, as national prohibition was finally passed in 1918 (and repealed in 1933), serving as a major issue in the North between the wet Democracy and the dry GOP.
- See also: War on Freedom
In the Democratically-controlled police state of California, a black man was arrested for eating a chicken sandwich on the sidewalk.
An organization affiliated with the Democratic Leadership Council called the Progressive Policy Institute headed by John Podesta, claims a long-standing opposition to school vouchers. Jonathan Alter of Newsweek warned that opposition to vouchers might alienate some traditional Democratic voting blocs:
"Can wealthy white liberals - many of whom send their kids to private school - really say to poor parents: 'We can have choices, but you must not?'...This is a glaring hypocrisy sitting at the heart of the liberal opposition to targeted vouchers… Right now, Democrats are in a highly compromised position on education."Civil rights leader David Horowitz, a repentant New Leftist who has been active in fighting for civil rights since 1948 noted,
the first thing is that progressives don't care at all about black people or poor people or minorities. But they use them as symbols to bash America. It's part of their agenda to overthrow our system and establish their socialist police state.
What people need to focus on in the first place is that every inner city in America, every killing field --- Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, Washington, DC --- every one of them is 100 percent controlled by the Democratic Party and have been for 50 to 100 years. Everything that's wrong with the inner cities in America, everything that oppresses poor, white, black and Hispanic people mainly --- beginning with the schools that fail these kids, they fail to teach them year in and year out because they're run for the adults and the teacher unions, which are slush funds for the Democratic Party --- every one of those things is 100 percent controlled by the Democratic Party.
Democratic congressional candidate Dan McCready of North Carolina sends his children to an $18,000 a year private school, but that didn't stop him from accusing his Republican opponent at an NAACP event of having no faith in public schools.
In Atlanta, the Democrat-run school system was so thoroughly corrupt that teachers and administrators were sent to prison for doctoring test scores.
In California, the Democrat-run teachers’ unions fought a state law that would have made it easier to fire teachers who had sexual relations with children in their care. When a Los Angeles teacher accused of sexual impropriety with his students was fired, he sued to appeal his firing. The Democrat-dominated school district paid him to drop the appeal.
All Democratic presidential candidates supported ending the cash bail system. News York, which was the first to end cash bail in 2019, immediately saw a resurgence of the Obama era War on Cops.
Defund the Police
Raheem Kassam and Gatewaypundit exposed Black Lives Matter as a money laundering scheme for the Democratic National Committee. On the BLM homepage, which features a “Defund The Police” petition front and center, if a user chooses to donate, they're rerouted to a site hosted by ActBlue, the DNC's official payment portal. ActBlue claims to be tax exempt organization and all donations to it are tax-deductible. The terms and conditions also link to ActBlue and mention “Campaign Finance Laws”. Joe Biden is a top beneficiary of the ActBlue's fundraising efforts.
ActBlue contributions comprise 99.64 percent of all funds raised for the “Biden for President” entity and the total is nearly 773 times greater than the group with the second-highest donation sum. As of May 21, 2020, the organization has donated $119,253,857 to the “Biden for President” effort.
- See also: 2020 leftwing riots, Democrat urban issues, and No cash bail
The Democratic Party leads in corrupt municipal governance. 20 of the 20 Most Dangerous Cities in America are run by Democrats. Most dangerous cities are determined by the rate of violent crime per 100,000 people. Most have not had Republican mayors or Republican controlled city councils and school boards in half a century. Cheatsheet.com lists the 15 most corrupt cities in America. Thirteen of the 15 mayors are Democrats.
Crime had been trending down for decades, but in 2015 homicide rates increased dramatically over 2014. In Houston, homicides were up 25.2 percent; in Washington, D.C., 54 percent; Baltimore, 58.5 percent; Milwaukee, 72.6 percent; and in Cleveland, a whopping 90 percent. Overall, homicides increased 17 percent in the 50 largest cities—the greatest increase in 25 years.
CBS Chicago reported that, “Chicago is the No. 1 most corrupt city in America followed by Los Angeles, according to a new report from the University of Illinois-Chicago. The study was based “on the number of federal corruption convictions between 1976 and 2017.”. The Windy City had 1,731 convictions during that time period, while the Central District of California had 1,534. Meanwhile, the Manhattan area had 1,327 while Miami had 1,165, according to the report. Washington, D.C. had 1,159 (Note: Miami's mayor is Francis Suarez who is a registered Republican, but the Office of Mayor is officially non-partisan; he was preceded by another registered Republican, Tomas P. Regalado).”
New York City
The head of the NYPD Sergeants' Benevolent Association wrote to the New York City police commissioner during the 2020 Leftwing riots:
It is with tremendous frustration and disappointment that I write on behalf of the struggling officers of the New York City Police Department who are under sustained and unprovoked attack from violent protesters in the streets; from armed and uncontrollable rioters; from the Governor’s office, whose statements against police officers statewide emboldens further rioting; from the lack of City leadership, which has failed to demand much needed reinforcement to restore order and take back the City; and from the lack of clear and direct instruction from the NYPD hierarchy on how police officers are expected to restore calm....
We run from disturbance to disturbance, fire to fire, looting to looting, exposing our own lives and limbs to maiming and permanent injury, only to be told that we have failed to protect the City. We arrest those that we can, move those who are willing, and try to prevent further chaos everywhere. It is not a sustainable endeavor. We are, simply put, outnumbered....
The City’s curfew is, simply put, unenforceable. We obviously cannot engage and arrest every citizen we see on the street after 8:00 PM. If we cannot enforce it, we should not impose it: such a practice makes police officers look weak and ineffective, which emboldens criminal behavior and, as we have seen repeatedly, the targeting of police officers. Indeed, as we learned last night when one of my members was intentionally run over and suffered two broken legs, a broken shoulder and a fractured elbow when responding to an ambush 911 call, even answering a radio run has become a life-threatening challenge for the NYPD....
We must take immediate decisive, concerted and coordinated steps to rid the City of this violence and restore peace. If additional outside assistance is needed, call for it. If more officers should be deployed, deploy them. If more equipment is necessary, provide it. If greater force against looters, vandals and rioters is warranted, authorize it. What are you waiting for?What this Department cannot do is stay the course: our efforts to take back the city from the lawless have thus far failed miserably. Now, decisive and resolute measures must be implemented to enable us to restore order immediately, without further destruction or injury.
Days after New York mayor Bill De Blasio cut $1 billion and 6,000 officers from the New York Police Department (NYPD) a one year old baby was murdered in the Leftist violence perpetrated by the DNC's Black Lives Matter fundraising operation.
Baltimore, MarylandBernie Sanders said of Baltimore, No. 4 on the most corrupt list:
|Residents of Baltimore’s poorest boroughs have lifespans shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea. That is a disgrace.|
|What the hell – we should just take all this s**t down. Oooh....you can smell the rats!|
In 2019 Baltimore Deputy Police Chief was robbed at gunpoint. Rep. Cummings' district, using Cummings own language, was a rat infested dump. Baltimore is so infested with rodents that the Baltimore Sun published a rat hot spot map. Speaker Nancy Pelosi white-flighted from Baltimore in 1962. A sanctuary city, illegal immigrant criminal gangs, such as MS-13, roam the streets preying on other Hispanics. By 2018 Baltimore had over 300 homicides; by the Fall of 2019 the city already had 240 homicides.
In February 2020 mayor Katherine Pugh was sentence to 3 years in federal prison on corruption, fraud, and bribery charges. Incumbent mayor Jack Young begged residents to stop shooting each other so hospital beds could be used for coronavirus patients.
In Seattle, the Employee Hours Tax (EHT), was passed by the Seattle City Council in May 2018 and was signed into law by Democrat Mayor Jenny Durkan. The 9 member Seattle City Council has 8 Democrats and 1 Trotskyite socialist. The tax on businesses was set at a rate of $275 annually per employee to fund homeless services. Seattle city councilmen Larry Gossett objected to cleaning the sidewalks surrounding the courthouse because to pressure wash the sidewalks of urine and excrement, in the Democrat councilman's words, "is racist."
While Democrats promote public transportation as an alternative to gas-powered vehicles, more homeless ride public transportation 24/7 as an alternative to living outdoors. Crime on public transportation has increased while ridership among the general population has decreased.
In 2019 municipal elections, Amazon tried to rein in and undo the monster it helped create. Three weeks before the city council elections contributed a $1 million to an alleged "moderate" Democrat political action committee. The election pitted a slate of employer-backed candidates against progressives and socialists who promised to revive the failed “Amazon tax” and to impose rent control, legalize homeless camping, and abolish the Seattle Police Department. The Chamber of Commerce, united with moderate Democrats, neighborhood groups, and police unions, appeared on the brink of reform and a “return to responsible government.”
With the contribution figures such as Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren decried Amazon's “out-of-control corporate greed” and promoted a message that Amazon was “trying to tilt the Seattle City Council elections in their favor.” The progressive and socialist candidates framed the election as a choice between Amazon and the #Resistance. Seattle voters turned out for the progressive-socialist slate. All but one of the most progressive candidates won their districts—including a Democratic Socialists of America candidate and a Trotskyite incumbent Kshama Sawant, who demands the nationalization of Boeing and Amazon. Seattle's City Journal reported,
The progressive-socialist alliance has wasted no time laying out an ambitious agenda. It includes ordinances for rent control, drug-consumption sites, decriminalization of prostitution, legalization of homeless encampments, defunding critical police programs, free public transit, and an array of new taxes, including a “mansion tax,” “excess compensation tax,” and an “Amazon tax” three times larger than the original levy that was repealed last year. Amazon tried to unseat Seattle’s progressive regime, but the progressives have only strengthened their hold on municipal power—and now they’re out for revenge.
For nearly a month, starting in June 2020, the City of Seattle permitted anarchists and activists to seize six square blocks of the city's Capitol Hill neighborhood, naming their new enclave the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) and then the “Capitol Hill Occupied Protest” (CHOP). Law enforcement and fire fighters were precluded from entering the territory. The Seattle Police Department was ordered to abandon their precinct within the CHOP. Person-related crime in the CHOP increased 525% from the same period of time in the same area the year before, including by Mayor Jenny Durkan’s own count “two additional homicides, 6 additional robberies, and 16 additional aggravated assaults (to include 2 additional non-fatal shootings).” The CHOP was allowed to stand for nearly a month, during which time two teenagers were shot and killed in the zone. The Seattle City Council, Mayor Jenny Durkan, and Washington Governor Jay Inslee publicly rejected federal involvement in law enforcement activities within the city of Seattle.
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported,
- A veteran city prosecutor declined to bring criminal charges against Mayor Frank Jackson's grandson after a woman accused him of chocking her and hitting her several times with a metal truck hitch.
- Assistant City Prosecutor Aric Kinast who has worked in the city prosecutor's office for 18 years declined to proceed with criminal charges despite two eye witnesses and the victim all naming the Mayor's grandson, Frank Q. Jackson, as the attacker.
According to police reports, the grandson of four time popular incumbent Democrat mayor Frank Jackson attacked the woman twice, and dragged by her hair, choked her again and punched her in the face and body, ran away, returned after police officers appeared, and fled again headed the wrong way down a one-way street. All while on probation for previous convictions. Earlier in 2019 the mayor's grandson was arrested and pled guilty to driving a truck in which the passengers shot paint balls at other cars. The arresting officers also found two guns and prescription painkillers in the truck. A few weeks later, a truck registered to the grandson was spotted speeding away from a crime scene where a 30-year-old man was shot dead. A vehicle matching the description of Q's was found torched two days later next to an abandoned building.
In June, the mayor's 16-year-old great-grandson was arrested and accused of driving a car carrying a passenger who fired several shots at Cleveland police officers.
In the case of Lance Mason, a former Cuyahoga Common Pleas Court judge and his wife Aisha Fraser. Mason left the bench in 2015 after receiving a two-year sentence for brutalizing his wife in front of her children. Mason punched Fraser more than a dozen times and slammed her head into the dashboard and window of their SUV. He then chased her out of the car, struck her again, and bit her. The attack left her in need of facial reconstruction surgery.
Mason, a one-time powerful Democrat, was release from prison after serving only ten months and was promptly hired by Mayor Jackson in a $45,000 a year job with full benefits as Cleveland's minority business development administrator. In November 2018, Mason was charged with stabbing Aisha Fraser, by then his ex-wife, to death. Fraser, sixth-grade teacher, was found dead in her driveway.
San Francisco, California
San Francisco (colloquially known as Scat Francisco), California faces Environmental Protection Agency fines over the environmental damage done by the city in collaboration with its homeless partners.
The last Republican mayor was elected in 1964.
Since 2011, the city's Poop Patrol office has received 118,352 reports of turds in the street, or roughly am average of one every 90 seconds, around the clock, for eight solid years. With a growing population, the numbers can only be expected to increase. The San Francisco Chronicle reported in 2018 on the plight of residents unable to get a response from the city. A frustrated citizen finally called the newspaper after finding a suitcase full of human excrement on the corner of his block. The resident purchased a $750,000 condo for his wife and 2 `1/2 year old child. The paper described the neighborhood as "progressive." With the city already covered in feces, the newly elected Democrat district attorney vowed to not prosecute public urination.
In a city with an estimated homeless population of 8,000, the taxpayers liberally hand out 4.5 million free syringes annually, or roughly one every 16 hours, assuming (a) the needles are used exclusively by the homeless and (b) all 8,000 homeless are intravenous drug users. While homeowners and renters may take advantage of this taxpayer subsidy, there is no means testing. And the city leaders give little thought to the health and safety of children in public parks and elsewhere exposed to the careless disposal of dirty needles which are thrown away at a rate of some 12,000 daily. While the city has banned the use of plastics straws because they are a "threat to the environment." the city continues the distribution of disposal plastic syringes which are a threat to everybody's health and the environment.
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles has had one Republican mayor since 1961.
Los Angeles currently is undergoing a typhus epidemic. Typhus is the name given to a group of bacterial infections transmitted to people living in crowded and unsanitary conditions by lice and fleas, coming from infected rats. The rats are attracted into the human environment by unsanitary conditions created by humans.
Los Angeles Democrats sold off all its emergency medical stockpiles and ventilators for a respiratory pandemic in 2011.
During the 2020 leftist uprising rioters beat up a cop and burnt a police vehicle. The city's Democrat mayor moved to cut funding for the police department by $150 million. LAPD reported that during the week of May 31 to Jun 6 homicides went up 250% and victims shot went up 56% compared to the previous week.
Kansas City, Missouri
Kansas city, Missouri has had 2 Republican mayors in the past 100 years.
KCUR reported following the Minneapolis riots, Kansas City's Black Lives Matter protests lasted late into the night. The crowd removed barricades and began walking neighborhoods, chanting “Who's streets? Our streets!” and " “No justice, no peace!". Facebook an advertisement saying "Black Lives Matter. Enough is Enough”. More than 3,000 people showed up. Police announced they found “stashes of bricks and rocks in & around the Plaza and Westport to be used during a riot”. The Daily Caller reported:
|Kansas City police officers found bricks and rocks staged near protest sites around the city, stoking concerns that individuals or groups had pre-planned looting and destruction that hit the city over the weekend, the department said Sunday.
“We have learned of & discovered stashes of bricks and rocks in & around the Plaza and Westport to be used during a riot,” the department said in a tweet on Sunday.
On May 30, 2020 "protesters" set a police car on fire. broke windows, and vandalized the Country Club Plaza business district including, Foot Locker, Victoria's Secret, H&M, The North Face, Cafe Trio, Season's 52, P.F. Chang's and other employers struggling to revive after the coronavirus lockdown. On June 1, 2020 protests grew more violent as protesters threw rocks and bottles at police. More than 150 people were arrested. Jackson County's prosecutor, Jean Peters Baker, refused to file charges against anyone and Mayor Quinton Lucas said he would likely pardon anyone if she did. Meantime the prosecutor encouraged rioters to file charges against police. In the first week of June there were more than 230 arrests at the protest.
Kansas City had 68 homicides when the riots started and was on pace for a recorded year, over the next 90 days the homicides doubled to 139. About three-quarters of the victims are young black mean as well as most of the suspects.
Four-year-old Legend Taliferro was shot while he slept in his bedroom early on the morning of June 29, 2020. Kansas City Police believe this was not a random shooting and that the apartment was targeted. A week later, some 200 federal law enforcement agents from the FBI, U.S. Marshals Service and other agencies surged into Kansas City. Mayor Lucas said he was blindsided by the White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany's announcement of Operation LeGend. The mayor was found later to have been lying.
Denver's last Republican mayor was elected in 1959.
Colorado was the first state in the union to legalize recreational use of marijuana in 2012. A survey conducted by the state of Colorado found that fully one third of the homeless increase after 2012 came from out of state, likely for the recreational use of marijuana.
In 2019 CBS Denver reported that a business owner whose property is adjacent to an ally where homeless people, prostitutes and drug addicts hang out, was fined for not cleaning up urine, feces, and discarded hypodermic needles, despite his calls to police and the city to enforce trespassing laws, which the city refused. The business owner employs internet communications workers, and argues his employees are neither trained nor equipped to clean up human waste and hazardous materials. If the business were to hire outside contractors to clean up the mess left by the unfortunate and destitute, it would of course impact the wage scales and benefits an employer can afford to pay workers.
Flint, MichiganThe last Republican mayor of Flint, Michigan was elected in 1973. In 2014 the city stopped buying treated water from Detroit and began getting its municipal drinking water from the Flint River, basically a sewage and garbage dump. Residents complained that the water smelled of chemicals, that it wasn't the right color, etc. Children's lead levels rose dangerously high. The Democrat controlled city council knew about this, and did nothing. Democrat loyalist Michael Moore said,
Flint has voted for Dems for 84 straight yrs. What did it get us? For 18 months Dems remained silent &ignored pleas while Flint was poisoned.
In September 2020 Portland marked 100 consecutive nights of protests marred by vandalism, chaos, and even killing. Those bent on violence regularly started fires, threw projectiles at law enforcement officers, and destroyed property. Numerous law enforcement officers, among others, suffered injury. Shootings increased by more than 140% in June and July 2020 compared to the same period last year. In the midst of this violence, the Portland City Council cut $15 million from the police bureau, eliminating 84 positions. Crucially, the cuts included the Gun Violence Reduction Team, which investigates shootings, and several positions from the police team that responds to emergency incidents. In August 2020, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler sent a letter to President Trump expressly rejecting the Administration's offer of federal law enforcement to stop the violent protests. The Democrat Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum sued the Trump administration on behalf of the rioters.
During the "peaceful" protests following George Floyd's death while in Minneapolis police custody, Antifa broke into the Justice Center, housing the central police precinct and the sheriff's office, and set a room on fire with occupants still inside the building. Man carrying American flag was beaten by white Antifa terrorists. Small businesses were looted. Stolen cars were driven into stores. Chase bank was attacked and set on fire. Virtually all were white. Antifa terrorists attempted to blind police with laser lights.
During Hurricane Maria in 2017, Democrat leaders withheld FEMA disaster relief from the people which was provided by President Trump.
The last Republican mayor was elected in 1927.
In 2018, Chicago recorded 561 murders, more than the two biggest US cities - New York and Los Angeles - combined.
On May 31, 2020 Chicago saw its deadliest day in at least 60 years (records only go back to 1961), with 18 killings in a 24-hour period. Over the Memorial Day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab. Mayor Lori Lightfoot said that day the city's 911 emergency call centre received 65,000 calls - 50,000 more than on an average day. White rioters assaulted a police woman. Mayor Lori Lightfoot acknowledged “an organized effort”. Chicago Business reported Lightfoot as saying,
“There is no doubt. This was an organized effort last night,” she said. “There were clearly efforts to subvert the peaceful process and make it into something violent.”
- A racist black woman objected to Arabs defending their property with AK-47s "if we decided to loot it". An Alderman asked Lightfoot, “Once they’re done looting and rioting, and whatever’s going to happen tonight, God help us, what happens when they start going after residents? Going into the neighborhoods? Once they start trying to break down people’s doors if they think they’ve got something," noting that there were “gang-bangers with AK-47s walking around right now, just waiting to settle some scores." When Lightfoot did not respond the Alderman added, “It’s not something you ignore. This is a question that I have.” The mayor responded, “I think you’re 100% full of sh**, is what I think.” The Alderman shot back, “No offense — F*** you, then. Who are you to tell me I’m full of sh**? Maybe you should come out and see what’s going on.” The call was recorded.
Fall River, Massachusetts
The 27 year old mayor of Fall River, Massachusetts and Democrat rising star was arrested for extorting cash from marijuana sellers for licenses. The mayor took at least $600,000 in bribes and spent the money on jewelry, casinos, adult entertainment, and a Mercedes. It was his second arrest as mayor after being re-elected in a recall election.
During the violent 2020 Antifa uprisings allegedly over police brutality toward Blacks in Democrat-controlled cities, a white liberal beat an 82 year old veteran for holding a Trump sign.
The overwhelming majority of the top ten U.S. Metro Areas with the highest homelessness rates per 10,000 residents are in cities/states controlled by the Democratic Party. The same general observation is true when homeless is calculated: (a) by state per 10K residents: (b) by percent of homeless sleeping outside: and (c) by number of people in homelessness.
The Democratic Party excels in poorly governing significantly destitute populations.
The homeless populations are some of the most vulnerable to coronavirus.
In the field of economic policy, Democrats tend to favor high progressive taxes, more regulation, less personal freedom, and more government control and spending.
The Democratic Party has historically had ties to organized labor. However, the influence of organized labor has waned as the portion of the unionized workforce has dropped in the "gig economy" that is more service oriented. Contrary to the claims of liberals and Democrats, the Democratic Party is strongly supported by the wealthy, while the GOP represents the poor in the U.S.
The National Education Association, the largest union of public school teachers, is a backbone of the party, typically supplying the largest number of delegates to its national conventions.
Democrats claim that they want to help low-income Americans and want to accomplish this by increasing the tax burden on the wealthiest Americans. However now only half of Americans pay federal taxes, and the other half receive federal benefits.
Green New Deal
- See also: Green New Deal
The Green New Deal is a plan to destroy American capitalism that was introduced into the 116th Congress by the Democrats. It seeks to save the planet from total destruction in twelve years by installing Medicare for All, free money, eliminating cars, the airline industry, and beefeating. It's sponsored by an intersectional coalition of the environmental movement, civil service bureaucrats, technocrats, Democratic Socialists and welfare state advocates. There are concerted efforts to bring Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+, and feminist organizations within the movement. The "climate crisis" lends the urgency to pass legislation that will destroy American freedoms, such as the right to own a car, a gun, or private health insurance and create a communist single-payer healthcare system.It has been endorsed by Democrat party 2020 presidential election hopefuls Sens. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Cory Booker, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, Gov. Jay Inslee, former Sec. of HUD Julian Castro and Bernie Sanders. The Workers of the World in the AFL-CIO, a formerly loyal voting bloc, responded in an official statement,
We will not accept proposals that could cause immediate harm to millions of our members and their families. We will not stand by and allow threats to our members’ jobs and their families’ standard of living go unanswered.
After record snowfalls, in June 2019 the National Park Service began removing signs in visitor areas placed by the Obama administration claiming that all glaciers will melt by the year 2020.
Obamacare failed to deliver universal coverage to all Americans because of its cost, yet all 2020 presidential candidates have promised to give free healthcare to non-citizens and illegal immigrants. Additionally, Democrats have vowed to take away Americans' right to private insurance. Sen. Kamala Harris wants to "move on" to a communist healthcare system.
Democrats advocate a socialist big government single-payer health insurance system and have used the Budget Reconciliation Act to force individuals to purchase costly health plans with fines for non-compliance. An income transfer program was created which pandered solely to their core votes. On March 21, 2010, ObamaCare was passed with 44 Democrats voting against its authoritarian dictates. Unfortunately for many, their stance against the totalitarian single party agenda of the national Democratic party did not spare some from the shellacking the national Democrats suffered in the 2010 Midterm election. Obama signed the collectivist mandates into law on March 23, 2010.
The party grossly overplayed its hand, mistaking its internal unity as a national consensus. And the Obamacare plan was promoted by mainstream media sources with thousands of fake news stories, blatant lies, distortions, and deceptions, even by President Obama himself promising Americans if they liked their insurance policy, they could keep it. Opposition to Obamacare was labeled as "racist." Many Democrats argued that there may be some advantages to a universal health care system. Democrats generally regard universal health care coverage to be a priority because of the appeal to voters with nothing to contribute to their own care and are without any kind of health insurance. Others argue that the United States must compete with foreign countries where the public treasury covers all health care costs which supposedly gives foreign companies an advantage over U.S. products. Another argument is that prior to ObamaCare, uninsured people would fail to get preventative care and would go to hospital emergency rooms for treatment, resulting in higher health care costs and large subsidies paid by people with health insurance.
The employer mandate required employers with 50 or more employees to provide some sort of health insurance plan for their workers. The net result was job loss and little new job creation, as many existing small businesses were forced to pare down their workforce to 49 employees and other jobs were never created because of the added costs and burden.
Since the passage of Obamacare, the Kaiser Family Foundation reports that forcing states to cover able bodied people has increased waiting lists for people with disabilities by 40%.
A Denver Democrat lawmaker called for infecting Trump Rallies with coronavirus. The Democrat governor of Rhode Island, Gina Raimondo, began sending troopers door-to-door Gestapo style to haul suspected New Yorkers escaping the coronavirus epicenter to testing sites.
With rising Black entrepreneurship and a middle class, the Democratic party increasingly struggles to hold a voting bloc central to its power. In recent years there has been a movement advocating direct payments to African Americans to purchase their votes with cash payments from the U.S. Treasury to keep blacks on the Democrat party slave plantation, as was done with Great Society and War on Poverty programs. This is couched in a notion of "slave reparations," to paraphrase Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, "because some people somewhere did something," all non-African immigrants and descendants of Union Civil War veterans must pay reparations.
In 2019 a survey found that 41% of black Ivy League freshmen are not descendants of black American slaves, they are immigrants or the children of immigrants.
Foreign policy issues
Former Sec. of State John Kerry encouraged Iran, the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism, to "wait out" the Trump administration so that a future Democrat administration could return to the Iran nuclear deal and submit to nuclear blackmail by lifting trade sanctions. Iran shortly afterwards engaged in a series of hostile and provocative military acts against the United States and Western allies.
The neo-con War Party
The Democratic party has become the War Party in the United States. It seeks to fuel and exacerbate tensions between the United States and Russia and other non-Communist regimes. It actively used domestic surveillance and police state tactics against opponents who criticized the military industrial complex. It supports open borders in the United States to strengthen the party with illegal and indigent voters, yet opposes Russia's open borders policy with Ukraine by using sanctions intended to defend Ukrainian borders and sovereignty.
In the Arab Spring, Democrats forced a regime change against a US ally, armed radical Islamic terrorists and provided training, logistical support, and aerial coverage in combat. It provided weapons transport from Libya and Qatar to arm the Islamic State.
The Democratic party started the so-called Syrian "civil" war, which has cost a half a million lives and created a global refugee crisis.
Both the Syrian and Libyan crises, started by Democratic war policy, created a 4-million-man exodus of migrants, predominantly (85%) males of military age and, all things being equal, the portion of their countries' population most liable to participate in their countries' military service, to invade European civilization.
The Democrat war machine brought back the institution of Black African slavery as a vital part of the Libyan economy after it disposed of an American ally.
When President Trump proposed withdrawal of American troops from Syria, Democrats advocated for the return of the Bush/Cheney'Clinton/McCain neocon foreign policy of interventionism. When President Trump moved to bring U.S. troops home from Syria, Democrats where appalled and aghast, advocating for the racist imposition of Western values and imperialism on foreign nations. When President Trump argued the money spent on foreign wars could be better spent improving infrastructure, education, healthcare, and prison reform, Democrats moved to impeach him. When President Trump successfully carried out execution of the criminal mass murderer Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Democrats mourned Baghdadi's loss.
European migrant crisis
- See also: European migrant crisis
- See also: Iranian nuclear deal and North Korea
- ↑ The 2019 Hong Kong protests, attempts to subvert Brexit, and Trump-Russia collusion hoax are few recent examples.
- ↑  , http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2005_03/005787.php, March 6, 2005
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/07/how-trump-could-win-reelection/612205/
- ↑ https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/09/10/the-united-states-its-constitution-have-two-months-left/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-07/death-camps-trump-supporters-fliers-posted-new-york
- ↑ https://youtu.be/e_CkGOcouRM
- ↑ A Date With ‘Death’ Has Been Set By Democrats—America’s Final Hours Have Begun…, February 27, 2019 by IWB.
- ↑ UNDERSTANDING TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME by David Kupelian
- ↑ https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/06/ed-buck-political-donations/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-donor-accused-of-human-trafficking-and-revenge-porn/
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/09/18/third-times-charm-police-arrest-dem-megadonor-dangerous-sexual-predator-la/
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/pot-fuels-surge-drugged-driving-deaths-n22991
- ↑ https://www.theblaze.com/news/violent-protesters-beat-up-state-senator
- ↑ Clabough, Raven (February 26, 2019). Democrats Prove To Be Pro-infanticide Party. The New American. Retrieved February 26, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.brighteon.com/5997992499001
- ↑ WARNING GRAPHIC: Proof That Late Term Abortion Is MURDER, The Pete Santilli Show, February 3, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/25/poll-bills-expand-abortion-reset-landscape-dramatic-shift-pro-life-stance/
- ↑ https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/02/25/ocasio-cortez-on-climate-change-is-it-ok-to-still-have-children/
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/07/world/climate-change-new-ipcc-report-wxc/index.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn3VRraANJk
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/25/three-democrats-voted-against-infanticide/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/with-their-stance-on-infanticide-bill-do-democrats-show-a-death-wish
- ↑ Richardson, Valerie (June 22, 2019). Wisconsin's Evers becomes third Dem governor to veto anti-infanticide bill. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 22, 2019.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Berry, Susan (February 25, 2019). Abortion Poll: 17-Point Shift Toward Pro-Life Stance in Single Month. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- Freiburger, Calvin (February 26, 2019). Radical abortion laws cause ‘dramatic’ spike in Americans identifying as pro-life. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- Treene, Alayna (February 24, 2019). New poll finds "dramatic shift" on abortion attitudes. Axios. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- ↑ McConnell forces Senate votes on anti-abortion bills
- ↑ Senate Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide, Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortions
- ↑ Bilger, Micaiah (June 28, 2016). Democratic Party Platform Calls for Forcing Americans to Pay for Abortions. LifeNews.com. Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- ↑ Ertelt, Steven (October 19, 2016). Hillary Clinton Defends Killing Babies in Partial-Birth Abortions: “Government Shouldn’t Step In”. LifeNews.com. Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- ↑ Williams, Thomas D. (April 23, 2017). DNC Chair Calls for Abortion Rights Litmus Test for Democrats. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- ↑ Intersectionality Is A Lie If Pro-Choicers Are Okay With The Black Baby Death Toll, By Stephanie Curry, The Federalist, June 10, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/abortion-tied-to-sharp-decline-in-womens-mental-health/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDPBLJ9gqg
- ↑ Obama Affirms Support for Same-Sex Marriage. ABC News (May 9, 2012).
- ↑ Gast, Phil. "Obama announces he supports same-sex marriage", CNN, May 9, 2012.
- ↑ https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/10/12/despite-what-you-may-have-read-theres-no-gay-gene/
- ↑ https://fis.fda.gov/sense/app/d10be6bb-494e-4cd2-82e4-0135608ddc13/sheet/45beeb74-30ab-46be-8267-5756582633b4/state/analysis
- ↑ https://www.christianpost.com/news/drugs-used-as-puberty-blockers-in-youth-linked-to-thousands-of-adult-deaths-fda-shows.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190929080517/https://www.dailywire.com/news/transgender-puberty-blocking-drug-linked-to-thousands-of-deaths-fda-data-reveals?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ovc0BAUYo&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/09/21/ben-carson-fire-transgender-observations/
- ↑ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-jury-rules-against-dad-trying-to-save-his-7-year-old-from-gender-transition
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/08/americans-oppose-transgender-athletes-girls-sports/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10858
- ↑ https://www.thewrap.com/cnn-misidentifies-virginia-gov-ralph-northam-as-a-republican-during-coverage-of-racist-old-photo/
- ↑ https://qz.com/980766/the-truth-about-false-rape-accusations/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/opinion/false-assault-story.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1162052063934713857
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1182732070709153792?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/abortion-victory-democrats-push-physician-assisted-suicide/
- ↑ https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/vacuum-decay-ultimate-catastrophe
- ↑ https://prairiepundit.blogspot.com/2017/05/documents-reveal-democrat-scheme-to.html
- ↑ https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/09/the-democrats-escalate-their-war-on-free-speech.php
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/24/illegal-immigration-depopulating-central-america-earning-billions-smugglers/
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/46356/trump-mexican-troops-disarming-american-soldiers-james-barrett
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvwDiOM_wQM
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/08/5500-illegal-immigrants-faked-relations-to-children-in-8-weeks-say-u-s-officials/
- ↑ Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says
- ↑ https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigrant-children-detained-at-the-placement-center-in-2014/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/14/ice-arrested-thousands-of-child-sex-predators/
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/09/06/pro-sanctuary-maryland-officials-throw-a-tantrum-after-county-becomes-a-den-of-il-n2552717
- ↑ https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/06/26/fact-check-are-half-of-all-border-patrol-agents-hispanic
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/18/backlash-kamala-harris-ronald-vitiello-ice-questioning-cuomo-vpx.cnn
- ↑ https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/trumps-repeated-false-attacks-on-mail-in-ballots/
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Dinan, Stephen (March 8, 2019). House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- Moran, Sean (March 8, 2019). Democrats Block Motion Condemning Illegal Aliens Voting in American Elections. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (March 11, 2019). Dems Back Illegal-alien Voting for Good Reason: Illegals Vote Democrat. The New American. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Rz17rh9Dw0I
- ↑ https://cis.org/Huennekens/Aliens-and-Voter-Fraud
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh1HairZ5ns#action=share
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-voter-suppression-bernie-sanders-michigan-primary
- ↑ Hillary Clinton’s approval of incivility, and the Democrats’ overreach problem, By Aaron Blake, WaPo, October 10, 2018
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/index.html
- ↑ https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/barack-obama-won-the-white-house-but-democrats-lost-the-country/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-war-on-cops-police-advocacy-group-225291
- ↑ The Daily 202: Rust Belt Dems broke for Trump because they thought Clinton cared more about bathrooms than jobs, By James Hohmann, Washington Post, November 22, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/4/majority-millennials-want-live-socialist-fascist-o/
- ↑ Democrats plot response to Trump on immigration amid fears they could go too far by David Nakamura, Seung Min Kim, Washington Post, November 17, 2018
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/10/pelosi-fake-news-facebook/
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/06/18/gun.rollcall/ten.commandments.html
- ↑ U.S. religious groups and their political leanings
- ↑ Kleppner (1979).
- ↑ In the South the Democrats were mostly on the dry side. Kleppner (1979).
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1193710554910613504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- ↑ 21st Century Schools Project Bulletin: Special Edition Putting Vouchers in Perspective, PPI E-newsletter 2 July 2002
- ↑ Center For Education Reform, Monthly Letter to Friends No. 75, Back to School 2002.
- ↑ https://www.glennbeck.com/2016/05/26/david-horowitz-on-how-progressives-destroy-cities-families-and-the-poor/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/16/dan-mccready-north-carolina-school/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/go-to-hell-gardner-family-slain-toddler-tells-killers/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ROM13TUdM
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/exclusive-donations-including-international-funding-blacklivesmatter-com-go-directly-dnc-money-laundering/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=C00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ https://secure.actblue.com/content/fineprint
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/biden-black-lives-matter-defund-the-police/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=c00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-identify-8-year-old-girl-killed-in-atlanta-4th-of-july-shooting
- ↑ https://twentytwowords.com/the-most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states/
- ↑ https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/15-most-corrupt-cities-in-america-for-2018.html/
- ↑ https://capitalresearch.org/article/blm-roots/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1267700038991351808
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/06/03/nypd-union-president-says-we-are-losing-the-city-while-cuomo-and-de-blasio-play-politics-n488421
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/go-to-hell-gardner-family-slain-toddler-tells-killers/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/728278867639676930
- ↑ https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-sanders-baltimore-20151207-story.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhbxLZycZwE&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrests-announced-in-gunpoint-robbery-baltimore-deputy-police-commissioner
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqGt4m_rODA&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1155352238493069312
- ↑ https://archive.fo/bn0Zx
- ↑ https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2006/10/07/family-dynasty-may-boost-pelosi-to-head-of-house-2/amp/
- ↑ https://qz.com/393128/white-flight-decimated-baltimore-businesses-long-before-rioters-showed-up/amp/
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/09/09/six-illegal-immigrants-charged-in-ms-13-related-maryland-murder-n2552778
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/video-proves-trump-right-baltimore-is-rat-infested-dump-with-180-homicides-so-far-this-year-video/
- ↑ https://politicalwire.com/2020/02/27/ex-baltimore-mayor-sentenced-to-three-years/
- ↑ https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/03/18/we-need-those-beds-baltimore-mayor-urges-people-to-put-down-guns-after-violence-continues-during-covid-19-pandemic/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/leftist-politician-decides-cleaning-poop-seattles-streets-pressure-washer-racist
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/09/05/homeless-riding-san-francisco-trains-crime-ridership/
- ↑ https://www.city-journal.org/seattle-progressive-city-council-amazon
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-identifies-new-york-city-portland-and-seattle-jurisdictions-permitting
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-police-george-floyd-1519618
- ↑ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/twotier_justice_in_cleveland.html
- ↑ https://www.mrctv.org/blog/new-report-shows-nancy-pelosis-district-seat-piled-high-dirty-needles-and-human-feces
- ↑ https://forums.carm.org/forum/secular/society-ethics-politics/11922-drinking-water-danger-scat-francisco
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/09/19/will-epa-fine-san-francisco-homelessness/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Neighbors-disgusted-over-despair-on-block-hit-13015964.php
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/11/san-francisco-chesa-boudin-public-urination/
- ↑ https://sf.curbed.com/2019/5/17/18629080/san-francisco-homeless-population-count-numbers-2019-sf
- ↑ https://sf.curbed.com/2018/5/9/17336090/san-francisco-needles-syringes-exchange-numbers-sf
- ↑ https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/No-more-slurping-through-plastic-straws-in-San-13102063.php
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/typhus-reaches-epidemic-levels-parts-los-angeles-area-n917271
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/03/29/ca-dismantled-its-mobile-hospital-system-ventilator-stockpile-in-2011/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/leftist-mob-beats-police-officer-street-la-officer-mobbed-rescued-good-samaritan/
- ↑ https://streamable.com/61mdlo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/DcGSvEl44ow
- ↑ https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1270441223753396224
- ↑ https://www.kcur.org/news/2020-05-29/kansas-city-activists-plan-peaceful-blacklivesmatter-protests-following-minneapolis-riots
- ↑ https://www.kcur.org/news/2020-05-29/kansas-city-activists-plan-peaceful-blacklivesmatter-protests-following-minneapolis-riots
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/kansas-city-bricks-george-floyd-retail-riots/
- ↑ Police car on fire, vandalism and looting: Protesting turns to civil unrest in Kansas City (May 31, 2020).
- ↑ Protests turn violent in Kansas City as demonstrators throw rocks, water bottles.
- ↑ Stark, Cortlynn (2020-05-30). Police say protesters try to break into Plaza businesses as KC protests turn ‘violent’.
- ↑ Adler, Eric (2020-06-01). ‘Heartbreaking’: Kansas City’s Plaza shops reel from COVID-19 and now protest vandals.
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-than-150-protesters-were-arrested-in-kansas-city-over-three-days-of-unrest/ar-BB14TuaZ
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/kansas-city-announces-police-reform-amid-george-floyd-protests/
- ↑ https://www.kshb.com/news/homicide-tracker
- ↑ https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Homicides-spike-in-Kansas-City-on-possible-record-pace-570900251.html
- ↑ https://apnews.com/bbd8713ff6c488268f6af65f25a3c62b
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/us/colorado-survey-suggests-legal-marijuana-attracting-homeless/index.html
- ↑ https://cdpsdocs.state.co.us/ors/docs/reports/2018_Jail_Homelessness_Study.pdf
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/11/12/denver-business-fined-not-picking-peoples-poop/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/01/flint-water-scandal-democratic-pattern/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/706610361009631233
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPCIfDN-JU
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-identifies-new-york-city-portland-and-seattle-jurisdictions-permitting
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/oregon-attorney-general-loses-court-motion-restrain-feds-stopping-rioters-portland/
- ↑ https://streamable.com/1j6fof
- ↑ https://streamable.com/avcfq0
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hpVj4658Zvc
- ↑ https://streamable.com/bfs08c
- ↑ https://streamable.com/adfxxt
- ↑ https://streamable.com/o1w92j
- ↑ https://streamable.com/o1wtom
- ↑ https://streamable.com/nanakz
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/puerto-rico-residents-outraged-after-discovering-warehouse-full-unused-aid-n1118501
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52984535
- ↑ https://twitter.com/silver_report/status/1266551798057316364
- ↑ https://www.chicagobusiness.com/greg-hinz-politics/there-no-doubt-was-organized-effort
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/06/09/chicago-woman-goes-ballistic-because-shop-owners-with-guns-prevent-her-from-looting/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/08/chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-in-expletive-filled-fight-with-alderman-over-black-lives-matter-riots/
- ↑ https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/mayor-jasiel-correia-charged-investor/2018/10/12/id/886036/
- ↑ https://www.masslive.com/police-fire/2020/06/fall-river-man-accused-of-beating-82-year-old-man-holding-trump-sign-in-massachusetts-now-facing-civil-rights-violation-charge.html
- ↑ https://canadafreepress.com/article/a-citizens-indictment
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2019/02/16/exp-gps-0217-gates-on-cow-farts.cnn
- ↑ https://forward.com/fast-forward/427361/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-nazi-adolf-hitler-subhas-chandra-bose/
- ↑ http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/013/913wopoz.asp Paying Dues - The Democrats settle up with their union bosses, Weekly Standard, July 25, 2007
- ↑ Starr, Penny (October 21, 2018). Economic Profile of 50 States Reveals Republicans Represent the Poor, Democrats the Rich. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- ↑ National Education Association homepage
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gov-richard-lamm-my-plan-to-destroy-america-35408
- ↑ Murphy, James (January 6, 2019). Ocasio-Cortez’s “Green New Deal” Represents the True Wishes of Democrats and Globalists. The New American. Retrieved January 6, 2019.
- ↑ Pollak, Joel B. (February 7, 2019). Pollak: ‘Green New Deal’ Is a Republican Parody of the Democratic Platform. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 7, 2019.
- ↑ Duke, Selwyn (February 11, 2019). Exposed! Ocasio-Cortez Can Scrub, but She Can’t Hide Green New Deal Details. The New American. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- ↑ The Green New Deal LAUNCH: Thursday, February 7, at 8:30 AM.
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/afl-cio-slams-green-new-deal-not-achievable-or-realistic/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/07/national-park-glacier-warnings/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24/since-obamacare-waiting-lists-for-care-for-disabled-people-have-grown-40-percent/
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/denver-democrat-councilwoman-endorses-infecting-trump-supporters-with-coronavirus/
- ↑ https://apnews.com/15f7327b48cc94781fb1f8a04948cc8c
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/08/us/slavery-black-immigrants-ados.html
- Seattle is Dying
- Seattle Suffering From Street Crime And City Attorney That Won’t Deal With The Criminals.
- Portland, Oregon