This is the current revision of Abortion militants as edited by DavidB4-bot (Talk | contribs) at 04:55, April 9, 2019. This URL is a permanent link to this version of this page.
Abortion militants describes a campaign of violence, intimidation, vandalism and death against people of the Pro-life movement. The culprits are almost always liberals and many actions are a result of feminist indoctrination. Like most instances of law-breaking by leftists, the media will downplay, obfuscate and ignore the story entirely.
Examples of militant Pro-abort behavior
Abortion backers and supporters have a long history of attacking those that oppose and disagree with the Pro-abortion position.
- Jim Pouillon was shot and killed while holding pro-life signs across from a high school. The killer admitted he was offended by the Pro-life cause.
- Feminist Professor Mireille Miller-Young of University of California at Santa Barbara assaulted a 16-year-old, taunted her pro-life group as terrorists and stole their poster.
- Eastern Michigan Students for Life drew chalk message for National Pro-life Chalk Day and the vandals covered their drawings with the Nazi swastika symbol and threw water on the chalk displays.
- Clemson Students for Life placed 110 crosses on campus only to see them removed and some destroyed the following morning.
- Abortion supporter Victoria Duran physically attacked and destroyed signs of a Pro-life Columbus, Ohio group. Duran's family then sued the group for emotional distress.
- ↑ Intolerance Exposed: Liberal UCSB Professor Cites Slavery and Pregnancy for Her Assault of Pro-life Student, Townhall.com, August 2014
- ↑ Vandals Use Nazi Swastikas to Cover Pro-Life Chalk Messages at Eastern Michigan University, Students For Life, October 2014
- ↑ Vandals use student deaths to deface pro-life display, CampusReform.org, October 2014
- ↑ Mother of Abortion Activist Who Attacked Pro-Lifers Sues Pro-Life Group for “Emotional Distress”, LifeNews.com, August 2014