Americans For Truth
Peter LaBarbera, the president of Americans for Truth, said the following regarding the need for the organization Americans for Truth:
|“|| Homosexual, bisexual, and transsexual groups spend tens of millions of dollars every year to market and normalize their aberrant lifestyles, yet after all these years there is not a single, serious national group dedicated specifically to exposing and countering their agendas...
It’s time for Americans to unapologetically resist the demands of this lobby, and to counter the lies upon which it is built-the foremost being that certain people are inherently or ‘born’ homosexual and that this is a civil rights issue.
In addition, Peter LaBarbera has written various criticisms of Fox News coverage of the homosexuality issue.
For more than two weeks starting on August 24, 2018, the AFTAH website was forced offline as the result of its Internet service provider, FirstLight Fiber, backing down to the demands of homosexual activist and registered sex offender Adam Flanders when he threatened the ISP with a frivolous lawsuit against them for allowing AFTAH to publish a mugshot of Flanders as well as his criminal background (Flanders pleaded guilty in 2008 to sexual abuse of a minor and also admitted to engaging in sex with his underaged partner when Flanders was 18), along with a letter he wrote in 2007 which exposed the illegal activities of a Maine club for homosexual youth which he had been a member of, in an attempt to get the AFTAH website shut down. Flanders has a history of attacking, with help from unknown allies in the LGBT movement operating behind the scenes to organize and co-ordinate the attacks, websites that publish his mugshot and criminal history, and their service providers, with threats of frivolous lawsuits (in which he had made numerous false, outrageous and deceitful claims, along with lies and false accusations against the website owners) and the use of cyberbullying and criminal harassment to force them to take down the information, including his repeated false claim that he "owns" the copyrights to his mugshot and criminal background check (which he does not, as the mugshot and the background check are in the public domain and he has no legal claim to them).
Flanders also tried similar tactics against the websites of MassResistance (which was the original, and is the continuing, target of Flanders for its refusal, citing the First Amendment and the public's right to know the truth about his history and the homosexual youth groups, to remove the incriminating information against him), LifeSiteNews.com, WorldNetDaily and other websites and video site Vimeo, as well as attacking and threatening conservative legal firm the Thomas More Society when they offered to help MassResistance, to force them to remove the content that exposed his past misdeeds and had temporarily been successful with his litigious attacks thanks to sympathetic corrupt liberal judges, but those legal decisions and Flanders' lawsuits and "copyright" claims were ultimately thrown out by higher courts on First Amendment, fair use and public domain grounds, allowing the sites to resume publication of Flanders' mugshot and criminal past. As a result of Flanders' criminal actions, AFTAH is considering legal options against both him and FirstLight Fiber. Flanders has continued his criminal harassment of AFTAH since then, even resorting to sending the Federal Bureau of Investigation after LaBarbera on October 26, 2018 on a false claim to the FBI that LaBarbera might "harass" or "threaten" Flanders at his California home; after LaBarbera told the investigating FBI agent about Flanders' history of frivolously using the legal system to harass conservatives with false charges and the FBI decided to let the matter drop, Flanders subsequently threatened to sue LaBarbera and other conservatives in the public eye.
- ISP FirstLight Fiber Shuts Down Entire AFTAH Website – Kowtows to Convicted Homosexual Sex Offender and Web Bully Adam Flanders at Americans for Truth
- MassResistance website taken down by web hosting company after "complaints" by homosexual activist – a convicted sex offender at MassResistance
- Convicted sex offender files $1 million lawsuit against Brian Camenker of MassResistance -- to stop exposé of "gay youth clubs" at MassResistance
- MassResistance web site shut down after homosexual activist threatens web hosting company -- and company caves in! at MassResistance
- HostGator Shutdown of ‘AFTAH Censored’ Site Continues – Also Closes Down MassResistance Site after Adam Flanders Complaint at American for Truth
- Homosexual’s ‘defamatory’ lawsuit seeks to silence pro-family groups: Liberty University attorney at LifeSiteNews.com
- Convicted gay sex offender uses scare tactics to shut down website on truth about homosexuality at LifeSiteNews.com
- Victories in court over gay activist targeting MassResistance! But the battle continues at MassResistance
- Obsessive homosexual radical continues bogus attacks on MassResistance at RenewAmerica.com
- Judge Urges Dismissal of Gay Activist’s Slander & Libel Claims
- A Year of Social Media Censorship and Harassment – Even a Frivolous FBI Visit Caused by a Lying ‘Gay’ Activist – for AFTAH in 2018 at Americans for Truth