|Tolerance as two-way street|
|“Tolerance is a two-way street. We expect the respect and freedom to leave homosexuality as much as respecting their right to remain homosexual or transgender.”
— Anne Paulk
Anne Paulk is a former lesbian and the Executive Director and a Board member of Restored Hope Network, the largest coalition of ex-homosexual ministries in the world. She is also mom of 3 boys, author, and popular speaker on homosexual issues. Paulk has been interviewed on TV, radio, and in magazines including Oprah Winfrey, Good Morning America, CBS Evening News, 700 Club, D. James Kennedy’s Coral Ridge Ministry, Focus on the Family, and People magazine. She is the author of Restoring Sexual Identity: Hope for Women Who Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction.
- Restoring Sexual Identity: Hope for Women Who Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction offers answers to the most commonly asked questions from both homosexuals desiring change and friends and relatives of women struggling with same-sex attraction. Is lesbianism an inherited predisposition or is it developed in childhood? Does becoming a Christian eliminate all desire for members of the same sex? What support is available for women who struggle with lesbianism? Can a woman be a lesbian and a Christian at the same time? How does childhood sexual abuse relate to the development of lesbianism? These and other important questions are answered as the author draws from her own experience and that of many other former lesbians who participated in an extensive survey on same-sex attraction.
- ABC Theory of Emotion
- Sexual abuse being a contributing factor for homosexuality
- Sexual disorientation
- Peter LaBarbera (16 Jun 2017). If gays are so tolerant, why are they disrupting an Ex-‘gay’ conference?. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved on 18 Jul 2017. “Restored Hope Executive Director Anne Paulk, a former lesbian herself, says, "We are prepared for the protest and intend to be kind. We realize they [protesters] are operating out of misunderstanding and misconceptions about who we are and what we do.” “Tolerance is a two-way street,” Paulk said. “We expect the respect and freedom to leave homosexuality as much as respecting their right to remain homosexual or transgender."”
- Testimonies: Women: Anne Paulk - Executive Director of RHN - A Life Redeemed. Restored Hope Network. Retrieved on 18 Jul 2017.
- Anne Paulk (2003). Restoring Sexual Identity. Harvest House. ISBN 9780736933322.