Anthony Stephen Fauci, M.D. (b. December 24, 1940, age 81 years old) is the entrenched political operative and liberal head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health, and a government bureaucrat since 1983. Fauci is the worst of scientism (politically distorted science) in how he:
- plays dumb about the man-made origin of Covid-19, and misled by implying a false natural origin
- disparaged early treatment of the virus with the result that many have died who could have been saved
- misleads by over-promoting COVID vaccines and remdesivir
- falsely pretends to "represent science" when his biased approach has led to higher mortality in the U.S. than in poorer countries.
Fauci's policies are a disastrous mixture of socialism and scientism, sometimes called "Faucism," which infringes on basic freedoms while increasing government controls that have resulted in the U.S. having one of the highest rates of COVID-19 mortality in the world.
Fauci's tyrannical approach to COVID-19 has been a complete failure by downplaying, denying, and even allowing obstruction of early treatment which has been successful in poorer countries that have held their mortality rates far lower than in the U.S. under Fauci's socialistic approach. In 2020, Fauci misled the public by asserting that the origin of COVID-19 was from wildlife, when in fact there was no evidence for that, and in May 2021 Fauci began to backtrack by admitting the virus may be of a manmade origin as others pointed out. Confidence in Fauci's recommendations have been likened to trust in gas station sushi.
As head of the NIAID, Fauci doles out millions of dollars in research grants, including experiments of questionable scientific relevance on transgender monkeys and household pets. Fauci approved a grant for gain of function research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) after the Defense Department had deemed the research too dangerous to proceed. The grant was not approved by a mandatory oversight board.
Fauci was informed on February 1, 2020, that the Covid-19 virus was a bioweapon manufactured in the WIV laboratory. As the nation's top health advisor, Fauci did not inform the president of the United States, nor anyone in the Department of Health and Human Services or the Center for Disease Control. Fauci's initial reaction was to cover up the fact that he had funded the research that produced the virus, and the fact that the research had not been approved by the oversight board. Fauci arranged a teleconference with 11 virologists outside of government who were recipients of grant money from Fauci, who then in turn issued papers and statements denying that the virus originated in a laboratory. Fauci encouraged publication of hit pieces in popular and non-scientific journals on colleagues who discussed the non-natural origins of the coronavirus.
Fauci is the inspiration for the Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals (FAUCI) Act, so that financial disclosures filed by government officials would be more readily available to the general public. While shuttering your business and getting you fired, Fauci made $1.7 Million on his lies.
In his psychotic imagination, Fauci has repeatedly made grandiose and self-delusional statements to the effect that he believes that he is the walking embodiment of truth and science. According to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. of Children's Health Defense, Fauci's many atrocities include experiments on children.
- 1 Ideological underpinings
- 2 Fauci collusion with Wuhan lab
- 3 U.S. covid pandemic
- 4 Fauci, Daszak and Hunter Biden
- 5 Fauci collusion with Bill Gates
- 6 Vaccines for profit
- 7 Investment portfolio
- 8 Experiments on children
- 9 Animal experiments
- 10 HIV and Big Pharma
- 11 Leftist darling
- 12 Arrogance
- 13 Personal life
- 14 In popular culture
- 15 Quotes
- 16 See also
- 17 References
- 18 External links
An italian by heritage, Anthony Fauci views himself as carrying on the work of Galileo, standing up to the church and religion, and using science to seek truth and prove that God does not exist. In his scientific wisdom, Dr. Fauci neglected to research the connections between the People's Liberation Army (PLA) and Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). Fauci has stated in congressional testimony essentially that he believes 'scientists' are above and beyond reproach or compromise. Like climate scientists who believe science is ultimate truth and the cure for global warming, they conveniently neglect the scientific fact that science is responsible for fossil fuel production which created the climate crisis. Science with no moral underpinnings is responsible for the Tower of Babel, the Titanic disaster, the space shuttle Challenger disaster, the spectre of nuclear war hanging over humanity for all eternity, and now the coronavirus pathogens infecting the human species forever. Fauci justified his decision in 2012 to provide funding to the PLA front group at the WIV for gain-of-function research, converting deadly pathogens which only bats were susceptible over to infecting humans - despite dire warnings from within the scientific community, in his words, "the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.”
Scientific progress was the motivating factor behind the Great Leap Forward in the late 1950s which systematically murdered some 60 million people by violence and by government-induced economic pressures and famine. The scientific progress was intended to tear China away from its 3,000-year-old traditional culture and norms. Fauci partnered with the same political party - the Chinese Communist Party - which has never held a free election nor reformed its ideology of holding the lives of individual citizens in low regard, in his gain-of-function research.
Fauci collusion with Wuhan lab
- See also: Wuhan Institute of Virology
On January 9, 2017, eleven days before Obama left office, the Obama White House lifted a ban on funding gain-of-function research and weaponization of the bat coronavirus to make it transmissible to humans at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Two days later Fauci made a presentation at Georgetown University stating that there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency. Biden chief of staff Ron Klain was also in attendance and said, "It’s hard to think of a more important time to show a willingness to speak out in the public health community and the global health community than it is right now on the eve of Donald Trump becoming our next president. The risks have never been higher, and the question of his perspective on these issues has never been more dubious than it is with Donald Trump.” In December 2017 Fauci awarded the grant specifically to the Wuhan lab. Nine months later Lisa Monaco announced, The Next Pandemic Will Be Arriving Shortly.
Dr. Anthony Fauci knew by mid-February 2020 that covid -19 was Chinese-manufactured in a Chinese PLA laboratory and, as the nation's top health advisor, misled the president of the United States and the American people.
The evidence came out that Dr. Fauci had funded gain-of-function research on coronavirus at the Wuhan lab, which was also done illegally via the NIH and EcoHealth Alliance due to Barack Obama having banned such research in the United States, which made him directly responsible for the coronavirus outbreak, with Rand Paul calling him out on it. In addition, leaked audio around 2017 had him telling President Trump with certainty that he'll be facing a pandemic.
A January 9, 2020, email exchange labeled “high” importance between NIAID Senior Scientific Advisor Dr. David Morens and Peter Daszak details the relationship between the Fauci agency and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
On January 23, 2020, the day the Wuhan viral outbreak was announced to the world, a senior NIH official, Melinda Hoskins, forwarded a Daily Mail article to colleagues discussing NIH/NIAID funding of the bat virus research, and noting that Fauci would be briefing senators the following morning. Hoskins says, “Would you please confirm the exact nature of our support to the Wuhan Institute of Virology/Biosafety Lab.” 
From 2014 to 2019, $826,277 was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which was headed by Fauci. In an April 15, 2020 email marked “high” importance, Principal Deputy Director of NIH Lawrence Tabak emailed Fauci, NIH Director Francis Collins, and other NIH officials with the subject line: “HEADS UP: Wuhan lab research.” Tabak provides details of the grant to Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, for a project titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence.” Tabak continues, saying, “The 3.7M dollar figure is over 6 years to all sites which include (several in) China, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and Myanmar. We estimate that approximately $826,300 has been spent at this site since the inception of the grant. Yearly costs appear to be about 80K/year. The grant is in year 6 of a total of 10 year.”
On January 28, 2020, Fauci was informed that the coronavirus was genetically engineered. That very same day at a meeting of President Trump's Coronavirus Task Force, Fauci strenuously objectied to President Trump's travel ban of flights from China.
On October 1, 2017, after receiving Daszak's email related to his then-unpublished paper describing detailed research into a novel bat-born virus tied to Swine Acute Diarrheal Syndrome, Fauci forwards Daszak's email and paper on to NIH official Greg Folkers, saying, “Confidential, but fyi for you.” Daszak says, “You should know that this work was supported by a NIAID ROl that [NIH’s] Erik Stemmy is the Program Officer for, and that I’m PI [principal investigator] on, with Zhengli Shi [the director of the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases of the Wuhan Institute of Virology] as co-PI.”
In an especially appalling display of arrogance, he replied to a memo explicitly warning him of how China was at best fudging the numbers of the death rate of COVID among the Chinese and at worst completely fabricated the numbers by saying "Too Long for Me to Read." Fauci referred to his CCP and PLA grant recipients as "very competent, trustworthy scientists.”
In the spring of 2020 Fauci dismissed evidence that the coronavirus came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology laboratory, only to reverse himself after the defection of a high-level State Security minister from the Peoples Republic of China with damning evidence. The denial of factual evidence by alleged scientific experts has been cited as a contributing factor to the 2020 presidential election outcome.
In total, Fauci funded over 60 projects at the Wuhan lab, and never disclosed that fact to president Trump.
Gain of function
In a 2012 scientific paper, Fauci argued that the alleged benefits resulting from gain of function research outweighed the risks. On October 17, 2014, the Obama administration announced a moratorium on gain-of-function research. The moratorium was lifted by the Obama White House in January 2017, eleven days before President Trump was sworn into office.
In March 2018, Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) submitted a funding request to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for bat coronavirus research called Operation Defuse. It was rejected as too dangerous. DARPA gave as the reason's for rejection:
|DRASTIC independently assesses that the tone of the proposal (see for instance the ‘our cave complex’) and the deep suggested involvement of some of the WIV parties (Shi Zheng Li employed half-time for 3 years - paid via the grant - and invited to DARPA headquarters at Arlington), may not have helped either - especially in the absence of any DURC [Duel Use Research of Concern] risk mitigation program.
It is clear that the proposed DEFUSE project led by Peter Daszak could have put local communities at risk by failing to consider the following issues:
- Gain of Function
- Dual Use Research of Concern
- Vaccine epitope coverage
- Regulatory requirements
- ELSI (ethical, legal, and social issues)
- Data Usage
Fauci however, cast aside the Pentagon's concerns and picked up the project, funding to be continued at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and in North Carolina. Fauci's reasoning was that the probability of a pandemic arising in nature was greater than a viral pathogen escaping from a lab, or his trusted communist partners in the Peoples Liberation Army using it as an offensive biological weapon.
According to government documents obtained by a legal watchdog organization, Fauci knew, the Chinese were withholding COVID-19 data,
In fact, Fauci was told in a secret teleconference on February 1, 2020, that the COVID-19 virus very likely leaked from a laboratory in China. After the teleconference, however, Fauci and his associates began pushing an alternate narrative, instead claiming the virus was of natural origin, and the researchers who informed him and others of the likely lab leak also changed their narrative to align with Fauci, despite their own documented statements saying otherwise.
The National Institutes of Health repeatedly failed to comply with congressional requests for documents related to its involvement with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, instead forcing agency personnel to “shred notes and other documents” referencing the Chinese Communist Party-run lab and its work with the U.S. government during the Obama administration. Members of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform wrote a to Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) commissar Xavier Becerra urging the release of the documents. The letter reveals that an NIH advisor was “forced by NIH to shred notes and other documents pertaining to the WIV grants as early as 2014.” An email from an individual, whose name has been redacted, to a committee staff member on November 5, 2021, revealed the following:
|“I signed a confidentiality agreement in which I agreed not to discuss any grant with anyone except with other members of the study section, and – once the meeting was over – that I would destroy any notes that I had taken during the meeting (we did this by tossing them in shred box in the meeting room)).”|
The letter outlines how, “to date, HHS and NIH have refused to produce any responsive documents or information.” The congressional committee requested documents from former NIH Director Francis Collins surrounding a 2014, Obama-era grant awarded from Fauci's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to EcoHealth Alliance and the WIV in May and July 2021. Despite committee staff repeatedly amending their requests, making them broader in scope and easier for the agency to fulfill, both agencies refused to turn over any documents.
Fauci under oath
In Congressional testimony, Fauci attempted to parse the term "gain-of-function," and was threatened with prosecution for lying to Congress. Dr. Roger Ebright, a professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and biosafety expert, contested Fauci's testimony before the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee. Fauci's claim that “the NIH [National Institutes of Health] has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” is “demonstrably false.” The research can be classified as gain-of-function under a number of different definitions, including those found in two pieces of Department of Health and Human Services guidance on the subject.
The work being conducted at the WIV, using NIH funds originally granted to Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, “epitomizes” gain-of-function research under the definition HHS provided in its guidance, and is the exact kind of research that led the Obama administration to conclude that gain-of-function was too dangerous to continue domestically.
Ebright said, "The Wuhan lab used NIH funding to construct novel chimeric SARS-related coronaviruses able to infect human cells and laboratory animals...This is high-risk research that creates new potential pandemic pathogens (i.e., potential pandemic pathogens that exist only in a lab, not in nature). This research matches — indeed epitomizes — the definition of ‘gain of function research of concern’ for which federal funding was ‘paused’ in 2014–2017.” Chimeric coronaviruses refers to those that have been altered and enhanced by man, in this case in such a way as to make them more transmissible and dangerous to humans.
The paper drafted by WIV scientists, Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus by Zheng-Li Shi and others, clearly states that the underlying research was funded by, among other entities, the National Institutes of Health. The NIH’s own database of grantees lists this research and confirms that over $660,000 was spent supporting it.
By October, 2021 calls for Fauci to be removed, increased.
International Criminal Court complaint
In December 2021 a complaint was filed with the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court naming Fauci, Peter Daszak, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, Boris Johnson and various other international figures by a team of experts in UK. The complaint argues that “based on the extensive claims and enclosed documentation, we charge those responsible for numerous violations of the Nuremberg Code, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression in the United Kingdom, but not limited to individuals in these countries”. The applicants state that “It is our intention to present to you and detail how, in the United Kingdom this year, the Government of the United Kingdom, with its Ministers and senior officials have violated the Nuremberg Code not only in a single aspect but in many aspects”.
The UK team which filed the complaint is represented by attorney Hannah Rose, with co-applicants including Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former vice-president and Chief Scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer respiratory pharmacology, former vice president and Chief Scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer and others.
U.S. covid pandemic
Fauci told Jake Tapper of CNN in February 2020 that fifteen to twenty percent of those who contracted the CCP virus would require hospitalization. In March 2020, he said: “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.” Kim Kardashian invited Fauci to address a private Zoom call of thirty-seven Hollywood celebrity friends so they could ask him about quarantine measures. Fauci had a Google Alert set up to send news articles about himself directly to his government email address. Any news article that mentioned the words “Anthony Fauci” or “Tony Fauci” was delivered straight to Fauci's inbox. Fauci told President Trump that millions of Americans would die if the U.S. did not implement draconian lockdowns.
Fauci took the rather unscientific view of criticizing the inexpensive hydroxychloroquine approved decades ago for off-the-shelf use by humans, despite numerous studies indicating its effectiveness as a treatment or prophylaxis for COVID-19. Instead, Fauci promoted expensive alternatives promoted by Big Pharma but lacking in any proven significant benefits.
Fauci encouraged vaccinated individuals to avoid unvaccinated relatives during the 2021 Christmas holidays, so that people supposedly immunized by the vaccine would be protected from catching the virus from unvaccinated people.
- See also: Democrat election fraud
The Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) is a group organized by Obama operatives and funded by Mark Zuckerberg to promote Democrat election fraud. Zuckerberg funneled more than $400 million in election fraud efforts, $350 million was siphoned through the CTCL.
Left:Shi Zhengli; Right:Ralph Baric.
CTCL distributed hundreds of millions in “Zuckerbucks” to thousands of election jurisdictions in 48 states and Washington, D.C.. These funds were pitched as “COVID-19 response grants” supposedly intended to assist election officials in the safe conduct of elections. However, the infusion of CTCL funds into Democrat-leaning jurisdictions influenced the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. Much of the Zuckerbucks were not spent on COVID-19 related expenses—with states reporting expenditures on advertising, vehicle purchases, registering teenagers to vote, and other non- COVID-related items.
Zuckerberg money to CTCL was laundered through the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI) controlled by Zuckerberg and his wife. Chan Zuckerberg also gave $433,000 to Ralph Baric, who was described by Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of Virology as her “longtime collaborator” on gain-of-function research on the bat coronavirus. Baric also received funding from Anthony Fauci's National Institute of Health (NIH).
Fauci admitted that Mark Zuckerberg offered him “resources and money” at the time same Zuckerberg was plowing cash into interfering in the 2020 presidential election on behalf of Democrats.
Racist vaccine mandates
- See also: Systemic racism
Fauci has been criticized for the Biden regime's racist vaccine mandates. Rapper Nicki Minaj had been invited to the White House to speak with Anthony Fauci and the Surgeon General after expressing covid vaccine skepticism. As leftist bigots attacked her for expressing skepticism, the White House denied an invitation was extended in an effort to discredit her before her 200 million-plus followers. Minaj supporters came out in droves to march on the CDC's Atlanta headquarters chanting "Nicki told the truth to me! Fauci lied to me!" about COVID vaccines.
The group that organized the protests invited Trump supporters to join them. The protest was set up by the Black Hammer Organization's commander-in-chief Gazi Kodzo, who told the Gateway Pundit about how they hope to put political differences aside to fight together against Biden's racist vaccine mandates. Kodzo told the Gateway Pundit that “this is such a human issue that we can’t let things that used to separate us continue to separate us. A real core value of our humanity is literally being ripped from us — the ability to say what goes inside of our bodies.” “If we do not make that choice that this administration tells us to make, we are no longer capable of working,” Kodzo continued. He said that he is willing to stand with “anyone who is willing to go side by side with me to fight for that core value.”
Kodzo said that while his group wears masks, he does not understand why people get mad at those who choose not to. He pointed out that Fauci had originally said that masks do not work, but keeps changing his story. “Fauci never went back and said, ‘you know what? I was wrong.’ If Fauci had to go on TV and tell everyone each time he was wrong, he wouldn't be ‘America’s Doctor’ anymore.” Kodzo asserted that these days, it seems like the unelected Dr. Fauci is the one who is actually running this country and calling all the shots. He also noted that the doctor had originally claimed that there would not be any kind of vaccine mandate placed upon the American people, which was obviously untrue. “Ever since Joe Biden has been ‘the president’ he has been a puppet for whatever Fauci says. Dr. Fauci is the freaking president. I don't know what Kamala is doing, every time you ask her a question she's just giggling,” Kodzo said, adding that every issue she tries to fix she just seems to make it worse.
Winter of Death
By the end Biden's first year after the seizure of power, Biden held true to his promise of a dark winter, renaming it Biden's Winter of Death. Dr. Anthony Fauci supported Biden's winter of death. 15,000 people per week were earmarked for extermination. A study out of Columbia University published in December 2021 said the Omicron variant of the coronavirus is “markedly resistant” to covid vaccines and boosters might not do much to help. The scientists express concern that the Omicron variant's “extensive” mutations can “greatly compromise” covid vaccines, even neutralizing them. Other studies indicated covid vaccines lowered natural immunity to variants.
In the UK, Public Health Scotland (PHS) reported that 9 out of 10 covid deaths between August and November 2021 occurred amongst the fully vaccinated. Covid vaccines, heavily pushed by the democidal Biden regime, are said to reduce the body's natural resistance and immunity, according to the science.
Fauci, Daszak and Hunter Biden
The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) held a conference, "Healthy People, Healthy Ecosystems," from April 7–9, 2017 in Washington, D.C. In its description of the event, CUGH notes that the conference supports its vision for a “world without borders”:
|“||CUGH believes in a world without borders, because the desire for health and well-being is universal and doesn’t change based on race, ethnicity, national, socioeconomic status, sexual identity, or geographic location.||”|
Fauci appeared on a panel alongside Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance and Principal Deputy Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Anne Schuchat, Natalie Winters of The National Pulse reported. The three individuals participated in a panel – “Future of Infectious Disease Pandemics: From Ebola to Zika, and Beyond” – where they discussed pandemic preparedness. “Although much is known about how to detect and respond to existing infections, more research is needed to predict the likelihood of their emergence and spread, and to improve the precision and timeliness of public health responsiveness,” notes the panel description.
During Daszak's presentation, given with an accompanying slideshow, he states his coronavirus work in China was carried out with “funding” from Fauci's NIAID along with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Emerging Pandemic Threats (EPT) program: “Working with the USAID EPT PREDICT Program and funding through NIAID to work on coronaviruses in China, we were able to test out this idea of predicting what the next emerging diseases might be. So we’ve all heard of SARS. We know that SARS is carried by civets. Well, actually, the host of SARS-like viruses, the viruses that the SARS coronavirus emerged from are bats....We worked in China to go out and do surveillance in other bat species and say how many other SARS-like viruses are there. Is there something even close to SARS? And sure enough, there was."
“Even the international grants, the bulk of those funds go through U.S. organizations like ours before we send any abroad,” Daszak answers in response to a question about federal funding posed by Cornell Medicine's Oliver Fein, who asserts “the worst virus that we presently have is the Trump administration.”
During the panel, Schuchat, a CDC official, also praised the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) response to China's first SARS outbreak:
“A key lesson was that cover-ups are not worth it. You may recall the Minister of Health and the Mayor of Beijing were both removed during the SARS epidemic and that being transparent and open with your situation is a lot better....Beijing did an incredible job of responding once the political level let them respond. They took over the healthcare system.”
Another panel at the event – “The Global Virome Project: A First Step Toward Ending the Pandemic Era” – featured Daszak and the Chief Scientific Officer of Metabiota, a pandemic tracking and response firm whose lead financial backer was a Hunter Biden-led investment group. Biden served as managing director of Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), which led the company's first round of funding worth $30 million.
The panel summary predicts declared that “The frequency of pandemics is increasing, driven by surging populations, environmental change and globalized trade and travel. Disease outbreaks illustrate that we are ill-prepared to mitigate the impact of a novel virus or prevent its emergence. Only a small proportion of viral threats have been identified. Over the coming century we will witness spillover from a pool of more than 1,000,000 “unknown” viruses into human populations. A global initiative to identify and characterize every significant viral threat circulating in the world is achievable over the next ten years – a critical and essential step towards ending the pandemic era.”
Fauci collusion with Bill Gates
Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China's 2002 SARS-CoV-1 outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.
Paul Offit, Peter Hotez, and Anthony Fauci warned that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions “vaccine enhancement” when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus. Instead of proceeding with caution, Fauci has made the choice to fast track vaccines, partially funded by Gates, without critical animal studies before moving into human clinical trials that could provide early warning of runaway immune response.
Bill Gates is so worried about the danger of adverse events that he says vaccines shouldn't be distributed until governments agree to indemnity or grant legal immunity from lawsuits.
Vaccines for profit
Fauci has promoted vaccination as an approach to disease, and has been criticized for favoring approaches advantageous to Big Pharma. Fauci is a patent holder who receives royalties on the sale and distribution of vaccines. Fauci said in a White House press briefing "not particularly concerned” about the safety risk on human guinea pigs of a potential coronavirus vaccine by Moderna, despite the fact that it uses untested technology.
According to the Associated Press, patients who took part in clinical trials at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) had no idea that scientists at the institutes received $8.9 million in royalty payments and might benefit financially for the use of their discoveries by pharmaceutical companies and device maker. The information was not made public until the press agency obtained the information after filing a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The APreported that 916 present and former NIH researchers received annual royalty payments averaging $9700 but could receive as much as $150 000. At the same time, NIH researchers spent millions of taxpayers' dollars studying the treatments that they had developed that were licensed to drug companies. Patients said they might not have participated and undergone risks of trial treatment if they knew of scientists' had a financial interest.
The NIH has been criticized before for not disclosing conflicts of interest.
In April 2020, three months after the Wuhan virus outbreak in the United States and days after news of Fauci's funding of Wuhan lab gain of function research on the bat coronavirus began leaking out, Robert Kennedy, Jr. went on the Thomas Paine podcast and warned Anthony Fauci is a fraud and known inside the CDC as the man who “poisoned an entire generation of Americans”. Fauci is workplace tyrant who ruined the careers of countless physicians and researchers. Fauci has used his post for financial gain in the form of obtaining lucrative vaccine patents. Doctors and researchers underneath him who developed breakthrough technologies have been fired so that Fauci could assume ownership of their work. “Tony Fauci has many, many vaccine patents,” Kennedy contends, noting that Fauci now owns a patent on a special protein sheet made from HIV that helps to more efficiently deliver vaccine material throughout the body. Fauci didn't develop this protein sheet himself, but rather stole it from someone else who was relieved from duty after creating it. “Tony Fauci fired [this person] and he somehow ended up owning that patent,” Kennedy says. “And that patent is now being used by some of these companies … to make vaccines for the coronavirus … that company has a 50/50 split with Tony Fauci’s agency … so Fauci’s agency will collect half the royalties on that vaccine and there’s no limit for how much the agency can collect.”
Anthony Fauci invested in the Chinese regime's corporate “national champions,” large Chinese companies that advance Beijing's interests and benefit from state policies. At the end of the first year of the covid pandemic Fauci had $10.4 million in investments. One particular fund was named the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund. The fund invested 42.7% of its investors’ capital on companies based in China. Those companies included Tencent Holdings, Alibaba Group Holdings, Hong Kong Exchange and Clearing Ltd., and WuXi Biologics Cayman.
Tencent Holdings is known for complying with the Chinese regime's censorship rules and for extending its monitoring and censorship to U.S. users of WeChat. The app has drawn scrutiny from the U.S. government over national security concerns.
Alibaba, China's e-commerce and technology giant founded by billionaire tech entrepreneur Jack Ma, along with Tencent, were among several Chinese companies named in 2017 by China's Ministry of Science and Technology on the communist regime's “national team” for advancing artificial intelligence.
Assistant Secretary of State for International Security and Nonproliferation Christopher Ford said in 2019 that the PRC's technology giants, including Alibaba, Baidu, and Tencent, had “become deeply enmeshed in Beijing’s system of oppression at home and its increasingly assertive strategic ambitions globally.”
WuXi Biologics Cayman, a biopharmaceutical company listed in Hong Kong, has ties to the Chinese Communist Party. According to a 2021 article published by China's news portal NetEase, the firm was among several Chinese companies signing a partnership deal with the municipal government in Wuxi, a city near Shanghai, in forming a “Party-building alliance.” One of the things the alliance would allow the participating companies to do better would be to share information on improving the “cohesiveness and competitiveness” of their “Party organizations.”
Aside from the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund, Fauci's 2020 investments also include Pimco's investment-grade bond fund and the Pax Ellevate Global Women's Leadership Fund.
Fauci has been accused of lying about his financial disclosures during sworn Senate testimony.
Experiments on children
The Fauci led NIH approved experiments on hundreds of New York City orphans. Government agencies and pharmaceutical companies used the orphans in deadly AIDS drug trials. In 2005, the city of New York hired the VERA Institute to form a final report on the drug trials. VERA was given no access to medical records for any of the children used in trials. Their report was published in 2008.
|"They reported that twenty-five children died during the drug studies, that an additional fifty-five children died following the studies (in foster care), and, according to Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29% of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies had died (out of a total 532 children that are admitted to have been used).
The WIKIPEDIA writers cover up all details, as is expected.
No payment or compensation has been paid to any of the children used in the trials, or to their families.
A hospital nurse later spoke out to reporters about the testing. She reported that children would immediately get sick, break out or throw up during the testing. They were orphans at the Incarnation Children's Center in New York City.
At least 85 orphan minority children in New York, children who were vulnerable, could not consent, and who would not be missed. These children were buried in mass graves at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne, NY in Westchester County and otherwise forgotten.
These extreme claims are the subject of a new book by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., called “The Real Anthony Fauci.” In Chapter 7, Kennedy lays out “NIAID’s Barbaric and Illegal Experiments on Children”. In an interview with journalist James Corbett, Kennedy specifically explained the facts on Fauci's illegal testing on orphan children:
- Fauci tested harsh chemotherapy drugs on orphan children in order to determine its use for AIDS treatments in the 1980s
- Fauci got control of foster homes in 7 states
- Children were tortured to death
- Children were denied guardians and any kind of legal protector
- Children who refused to take Fauci's drugs had feeding tubes installed so drug companies could administer the drugs even when the kids fought back
- Most of the children did not have HIV/AIDS, they were just used as guinea pigs to see if they could survive the harsh drug regimen
- At least 85 kids died as part of these experiments
The graveyard where these children were thrown into a pit, filled with hundreds of coffins sometimes stuffed with multiple children, is buried under an astroturf pit in New York. In the book Kennedy refers to Fauci as America's ‘homegrown Mengele.’ These are the victims of Fauci's crimes, says Kennedy.
Fauci provided funding for a laboratory experiment where beagle puppies were drugged, their heads locked in mesh cages filled with sand flies, and the insects ate them alive. The Hill reported that National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), headed by Fauci, gave part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia “to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive.”
Democrat and Republican lawmakers signed a letter to the NIH condemning the experiments as “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.”
A nonprofit organization called White Coat Waste Project claimed that the NIAID is “infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.” The organization also claimed that some of the 44 beagle puppies used in the lab experiment had their vocal cords cut out, allegedly so that “scientists could work without incessant barking.”
“They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights,” charged the organization, “To use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) called for Fauci's resignation.
Between 2020 and 2021 Fauci spent $2.3 million on experiments that injected cocaine into puppies.
According to the state-media outlet National Public Radio, Fauci oversaw experiments on monkeys to develop an HIV vaccine. The virus used to challenge the monkeys after vaccination was "a pretty hefty, robust" virus, as Fauci put it. In December 2019, White Coat Waste Project (WCW) sued the National Institutes of Health (NIH) after it refused to release videos and other materials related to experiments on primates.
In December 2021 Fauci paid $205,562 for research on transgender monkeys. The study aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers inject male monkeys with female hormones.
Critics call it another pointless, wasteful monkey torture experiment. Dr. Katherine Roe, a neurologist, said "It's just bad science to suggest that dosing monkeys with feminizing medication makes them good stand-ins for humans. This study will not help to prevent or treat HIV and will not help transgender women." Roe says the study is ineffective because monkeys cannot contract HIV. They contract Simian Immunodeficiency Virus, a milder form of the disease. She faults the National Institutes of Health for spending billions of dollars on using monkeys in HIV research, since the primates cannot contract AIDS.
HIV and Big Pharma
In Bruce Nussbaum's 1990 book, Good Intentions: How Big Business And the Medical Establishment Are Corrupting the Fight Against AIDS, a large portion is about how Fauci, in the late 1980s, used the federal bureaucracy to block all research on the development of a drug to treat AIDS. Fauci pushed his patented Interleukin 2, a derivative of which became the highly toxic and controversial AZT.
In Celia Farber's 1989 expose on the scandal surrounding AZT, Sins of Omission, newspapers across America banner headlined that AZT had been proven to be effective in antibody positive, asymptomatic patients even though one of the main concerns was that the drug should only be used as a last resort for critically ill AIDS patients because of the drugs extreme toxicity. Fauci, head of the National Institute of Health, was pushing to expand its use, and implied in a later interview that he either was inspired to do so due to ACT-UP's terrorism, or otherwise used it as an excuse to do so. The FDA's traditional concerns had been set aside. AZT was already being by an estimated 20,000 people in sixty countries. Not only had no new evidence dispelled the initial concerns regarding AZT's toxicity and safety, but the follow-up data that had been promised was ignored. The beneficial effects of the drug had been proven to be temporary. the toxicity however stayed the same.
AZT had been approved faster than any drug in FDA history, and activists considered it a victory. The price paid for the victory however was that almost all government trials focused on AZT, while over 100 other promising drugs were left uninvestigated. The pharmaceutical manufacturers' stock price went through the roof when the announcement was made. AZT was the most expensive drug ever marketed.
On August 17, 1989, the government announced that 1.4 million healthy antibody positive Americans could benefit from taking AZT even though they showed no symptoms of the disease. New studies have proven that AZT is effective in stopping the progression of autoimmune deficiency syndrome in asymptomatic and early cases.
The liberal media and Wikipedia heap unjustified praise on Fauci. Such as claiming he helped end the AIDS outbreak by developing a vaccine despite not actually doing so (with the closest thing to a treatment to AIDS actually coming from the private sector after he failed to produce results). Critics charge that he uses erroneous models that he does not adequately check, and makes recommendations for "forever" lifestyle changes that any individual patient would naturally refuse. There is also evidence that Fauci at best had grossly exaggerated the AIDS pandemic, including conflating HIV with AIDS and strongly and falsely implying that even standard heterosexual couples were vulnerable to getting it (when in reality, AIDS was limited strictly to homosexual men and/or promiscuous people, and only would cross over to heterosexuals if a woman happened to sleep with a bisexual man). Some physicians have also been requesting for Fauci to be fired for incompetence since 2003, even going as far as to contact C-SPAN to request it. As NIAID director Fauci funneled massive amounts of taxpayer funding to unethical experiments, including one that involved implanting aborted babies’ scalps onto mice.
Fauci congratulated Dr. Ian Lipkin, a key Wuhan Institute of Virology collaborator, on receiving personal awards from Chinese Communist Party dictator Xi Jinping in 2016. Since assuming power in 2012, Xi Jinping has ramped up Uighur genocide in Xinjiang.
Emails publicized by Wikileaks revealed Dr. Fauci as an admirer of Hillary Clinton.
- In Dec 2020, Andrew Cuomo compared himself and Fauci to ‘Godfather’ stars De Niro, Pacino.
Who do you want to be: De Niro or Pacino? Which one do you want to be?”
- New York Post, on June 10, 2021:
This: “Attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science.”. — Dr. Anthony Fauci, Wednesday (June 9, 2021)
We say: By now, only Martians can be unfamiliar with Fauci's arrogance — not to mention his deceptions, manipulations and, well, lies. From the effectiveness of masks to the coronavirus lab-leak theory, Fauci has been on every side of the issue, claiming the “science” backs him up each time. Please.
In Fauci's faux intellectualism, he has developed the habit of talking down to people whom he feels to be their intellectual superior, including medical doctors and people not in the scientific field.
Fauci's home office is a shrine to himself. Fauci sits surrounded by pictures of himself including a massive, life-size portrait of himself. The images appear in the National Geographic documentary titled “Fauci.” The New York Post described the scene – Fauci typing what appears to be an email while “a canvas print of his likeness looms over him,” and a “framed photo of what appears to be Fauci’s face” and “a Dr. Fauci bobblehead” can all be observed.
Critics seized on what many viewed as evidence of a narcissist at work. New York City Council member Joe Borelli simply captioned the image with, “My God.” Radio host and columnist Tim Young tweeted, “Sooo… Fauci is a total narcissistic piece of sh**… got it.” “Doesn’t this tell you everything about Fauci?” added Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe.
Aside from consulting with his larger-than-life portrait and bobblehead, Fauci has praised himself as representing science.
|“If they get up and really aim their bullets at Tony Fauci, well people can recognize that there’s a person there, so it’s easy to criticize, but they’re really criticizing science because I represent science.”|
At the age of 81, some concern has been raised about Dr. Fauci's mental wellbeing.
Fauci has been on the federal payroll since 1968. As one of the highest-paid employees in the U.S. government earning $417,600 a year plus lavish benefits and royalties, Fauci has earned a reputation as a grifter. Fauci receives royalties exceeding $100,000 a year from medical textbooks. At the age of 80, his pension is said to be worth $350,000 per year.
Fauci's wife, Christine Grady, earns $176,000 as Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH. Christine Grady and her husband Anthony Fauci have three daughters: Jennifer Fauci, Megan Fauci, and Alison Fauci.
In popular culture
- A popular internet joke was Q. What's the difference between Dr. Fauci and Kyle Rittenhouse? A. Dr. Fauci killed innocent people.
- People should not be walking around with masks
- Let me just state for the record, that masks are not theater
- Wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better
- Masks are protective
- It's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is
- There has not been any indication that putting a mask on and wearing a mask for a considerable period of time has any deleterious effects
- There are unintended consequences. People keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face
- You do not need to wear a mask indoors if in fact you've been vaccinated
- Good that you're vaccinated, but in a situation where you have people indoors particularly crowded, you should wear a mask
- So even if you are vaccinated you should wear a mask
- If in fact you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, you are protected and you do not need to wear a mask outdoors or indoors
- When the children go out into the community you want them to continue to wear masks
- You know if you look at children outside, particularly when they're with the family, walking down the street, playing a game or what have you, don't have to wear a mask
- The academy of pediatric actually makes that recommendation, that children should be wearing masks, uh, from two years old onward
- Essay:Dr. Fauci's Cruel Animal Experimentation Revealed: But Is There More?
- Federal Public Health Protection Pledge
- ↑ A Hillary Clinton admirer, Fauci has held his current government position since 1983.
- ↑ "Biography", NIAID
- ↑ https://twitter.com/gobagel/status/1453109364173070337
- ↑ https://www.peta.org/blog/government-funded-hiv-experiment-monkeys-wont-help-transgender-women/
- ↑ https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/2mVob3c1aDd8CNvVnyei6n/95af7dbfd2958d4c2b8494048b4889b5/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf
- ↑ Also known as P3CO or Potential Pandemic Preparedness Care and Oversight. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hhs-board-never-approved-wuhan-institute-of-virology-research-grant/
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/new-documents-reveal-early-beliefs
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/03/fauci-email-dump-illustrates-a-dismissive-physician-who-rose-to-fame-to-cover-his-own-scandal/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/14/dr-faucis-emails-tell-the-story-of-panic-lies-and-a-possible-cover-up/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/fauci-shut-down-lab-leak-theory-despite-scientists-lending-it-credence-emails-show>
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/gop-senator-plans-to-introduce-fauci-act-to-make-disclosures-readily-accessible_4213530.html
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/17/while-shuttering-your-family-business-fauci-made-1-7-million-on-his-lies/
- ↑ https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/fauci_psychopath_or_narcissist.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1465003501541597191
- ↑ https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/beaglegate-fauci-experiments-children/
- ↑ Callie Patteson, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul rip Fauci over ‘I represent science’ claim, NYPost, Nov 29, 2021.
- ↑ Multiple sources:
*Funding China’s People’s Liberation Army In Virus Research Used In Biological Warfare, by Col. Lawrence Sellin (Ret.), Lawrence Sellin and Anna Chen, May 12, 2021. Citizens Commission on National Security.
*'Wuhan Lab Was Engaged In Military Activity With PLA': Ex-US Secy Of State Mike Pompeo, Shloak Prabhu, May 31, 2021. Republicworld.com.
*US STATE DEPARTMENT DOCUMENTS: CHINESE PEOPLE’S LIBERATION ARMY SOUGHT COVID BIOWEAPONS IN 2015, PUBLIUS, MAY 20, 2021. Coronavirus New.
*Covid 19: The Chinese Military and Maj Gen Chen Wei, By Dr Sharad S Chauhan, Oct 9, 2020. Indian Defense Review.
*US-linked Chinese military scientist filed patent for COVID vaccine just after contagion emerged: report, By Lee Brown, June 4, 2021. New York Post.
- ↑ “Don’t Think The Chinese Would Lie To You?”: Sen. Kennedy Pushes Fauci On Gain-Of-Function Research, May 26, 2021 • During a Senate Appropriations hearing on the NIH budget, Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) questions Dr. Anthony Fauci about spending money on gain-of-function research in China and whether China is lying about their research. Forbes Breaking News. May 26, 2021.
- ↑ Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate. The creation of a chimeric SARS-like virus has scientists discussing the risks of gain-of-function research. Nov 16, 2015. JEF AKST. THE SCIENTIST.
- ↑ SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: What Really Happened in Wuhan, Sharri Markson, Sky News, Sep 27, 2021 [43:57]
- ↑ https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2017/01/09/recommended-policy-guidance-potential-pandemic-pathogen-care-and-oversight
- ↑ https://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/documents/p3co-finalguidancestatement.pdf
- ↑ https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=285342982614327
- ↑ https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/nih-lifts-funding-pause-gain-function-research
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/09/28/the-next-pandemic-will-be-arriving-shortly-global-health-infectious-avian-flu-ebola-zoonotic-diseases-trump/
- ↑ https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/fauci-lied-and-people-died/
- ↑ https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/watch-rand-paul-confronts-fauci-for-funding-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology/
- ↑ https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak
- ↑ https://100percentfedup.com/fauci-forwards-email-warning-virus-was-released-from-wuhan-lab-to-nih-deputy-dir-with-two-word-response-please-handle/
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/jw-v-hhs-niaid-wuhan-june-2021-00692-pgs-141-149/
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/JW-v-HHS-NIAID-Wuhan-June-2021-00692-pgs-47-48.pdf
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/jw-v-hhs-niaid-wuhan-june-2021-00692-pgs-74-75/
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/jw-v-hhs-niaid-wuhan-june-2021-00692-pgs-3-4/
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9646811/Fauci-dismisses-email-revelation-warned-COVID-19-engineered.html
- ↑ https://noqreport.com/2021/10/29/peter-navarro-drops-bombshell-about-first-time-he-met-anthony-fauci-and-how-he-cost-hundreds-of-thousands-of-lives/
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/jw-v-hhs-niaid-wuhan-june-2021-00692-pgs-193-282
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/response-warning-covid-china-fauci-wrote-just-6-words-long-read/
- ↑ https://www.kennedy.senate.gov/public/2021/5/kennedy-asks-fauci-whether-wuhan-lab-lied-you-never-know
- ↑ https://archive.is/JsDBE#selection-271.0-275.37
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/557783-lindsey-graham-dismissal-of-wuhan-lab-leak-theory-cost-trump-2020-election
- ↑ https://youtu.be/nFoAczoHbV0
- ↑ https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/1398286881306128402
- ↑ https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2014/10/17/doing-diligence-assess-risks-and-benefits-life-sciences-gain-function-research
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1480740626161414145
- ↑ https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/5OjsrkkXHfuHps6Lek1MO0/5e7a0d86d5d67e8d153555400d9dcd17/defuse-project-rejection-by-darpa.pdf
- ↑ https://youtu.be/_Rt_dcAh8JI
- ↑ Isabel van Brugen, "Fauci Agency Knew Chinese Authorities Were Withholding COVID-19 Data in January 2020, Documents Show", Epoch Fimes, 2 March 2022.
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-knew-about-virus-lab-origin-from-secret-teleconference-jeff-carlson-and-hans-mahncke_4248579.html
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02/16/nih-refuses-to-comply-with-congressional-doc-request/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1601894132573605888
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/07/20/senator-rand-paul-confronts-a-very-nervous-and-lying-dr-anthony-fauci/
- ↑ https://www.viralnigeria.com.ng/rand-paul-to-make-criminal-referral-to-doj-after-accusing-fauci-of-lying-to-congress-regarding-gain-of-function-virus-research/
- ↑ Biosafety Expert Explains Why Fauci’s NIH ‘Gain-of-Function’ Testimony Was ‘Demonstrably False’, Yahoo News
- ↑ https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1006698#abstract0
- ↑ Allott, Daniel (2021-10-26). It's time for Fauci to go — but don't expect it to happen (en).
- ↑ https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/10/uk-team-file-complaint-of-crimes-against-humanity-with-the-international-criminal-court/
- ↑ https://thelampmagazine.com/2021/04/30/doctor-who/
- ↑ https://dossier.substack.com/p/megalomaniac-fauci-has-every-article
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/15/sotu-fauci-millions.cnn
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/21/anthony-fauci-says-unvaxxed-relatives-not-worthy-enough-to-attend-family-christmas-gatherings/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/how-mark-zuckerbergs-350-million-threatens-democracy
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/what-is-mark-zuckerbergs-election-money-doing-in-georgia/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/facebook-czi-funds-controversial-wuhan-researcher/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/wuhan-lab-partner-scheming-on-pandemic-profits/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/news/fauci-reveals-what-was-redacted-in-his-zuckerberg-emails/
- ↑ https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/04/01/welcome-new-jim-crow-vaccine-passports-racist-n381478
- ↑ https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-was-duplicitous-on-the-aids-epidemic-too/
- ↑ https://pagesix.com/2021/09/17/nicki-minaj-fans-chat-at-cdc-hq-that-star-told-the-truth-on-vaccines/
- ↑ https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/bia-defends-nicki-minaj-stop-listening-to-the-government-and-media-news.139413.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/exclusive-group-protested-cdc-support-nicki-minaj-invites-trump-supporters-join-demonstration-friday-cdc-headquarters-says-cdc-employees-threw-things/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/joe-biden-dark-winter-pandemic/2020/12/16/82ef32fc-3e4c-11eb-8bc0-ae155bee4aff_story.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/covid-dark-winter-of-death-biden-hannity
- ↑ https://youtu.be/7e-RxZItqeM
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10314687/CDC-issues-grim-forecast-warning-weekly-COVID-cases-jump-55-1-3-MILLION-Christmas-Day.html
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/columbia-university-finds-omicron-vaccine-resistance/
- ↑ https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/israeli-study-shows-natural-immunity-delivers-13-times-more-protection-than-covid-vaccines/
- ↑ https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/09/distracted-by-christmas-party-data-shows-9-in-10-covid-deaths-vaccinated/
- ↑ https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/09/outgoing-fda-officials-blast-biden-vaccine-booster-plan/
- ↑ https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/mrna-vaccines-may-provide-lower-immunity-to-new-sars-cov-2-variants#Studying-vaccines-neutralizing-effect
- ↑ https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2101/rr-0
- ↑ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltnwcnugf3ykh4u/AADjaaC1-lgsReoYxlGV5srQa?dl=0&preview=PS09_Daszak.pdf
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/peter-daszak-admits-china-coronavirus-work-funded-by-nih/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/06/28/breaking-hunter-bidens-firm-funded-company-that-partnered-with-wuhan-bat-research-n1457874
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/who-chief-tedros-has-got-to-go/
- ↑ https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/heres-why-bill-gates-wants-indemnity-are-you-willing-to-take-the-risk/
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/profit-motive-hidden-from-patients/
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/dr-anthony-fauci-isnt-particularly-concerned-about-safety-of-moderna-coronavirus-vaccine.html
- ↑ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC545012/
- ↑ https://scholar.google.com/scholar_lookup?journal=BMJ&volume=329&publication_year=2004&pages=10&
- ↑ https://drleonardcoldwell.com/2020/04/20/anthony-fauci-is-a-fraud/
- ↑ https://www.marshall.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/Anthony-Fauci-Financial-Disclosures-for-2020-and-2019.pdf
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/science/2022/01/15/anthony-faucis-10m-2020-investment-portfolio-chinese-companies/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/09/29/faucis-net-worth-surged-to-12-6-million-during-pandemic/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-invested-in-chinese-companies-with-ties-to-beijing-according-to-financial-disclosures_4217809.html
- ↑ https://www.marshall.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/breaking-sen-marshall-proves-fauci-lied-by-obtaining-previously-unpublished-financial-records/
- ↑ https://iccinvestigation.wordpress.com/
- ↑ The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Children’s Health Defense, November 16, 2021, Ch 7.
- ↑ https://archive.md/wip/B9aKW
- ↑ https://youtu.be/cyJLYPh9pxY
- ↑ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/guinea-pig-kids-faucis-legacy-of-cruel-experiments-on-children-dead-babies-and-mass-graves/
- ↑ https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/rfkjr-fauci720p:e
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/exclusive-forgotten-monument-dead-orphans-faucis-torturous-deadly-aids-testing-located-new-york-state-heart-breaking-photos/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci?amp&__twitter_impression=true
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/fauci-funded-lab-that-drugged-beagle-puppies-locked-their-heads-in-cages-where-sand-flies-ate-them-alive-report/
- ↑ https://fee.org/articles/peta-calls-on-fauci-to-resign-after-more-allegations-his-agency-funded-horrific-experiments-on-puppies/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01/31/nih-injected-beagles-with-cocaine/
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/01/06/144778146/monkey-experiments-boost-hope-for-human-aids-vaccine
- ↑ https://youtu.be/7iIRLDh9X2A
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/faucis-nih-division-paid-205k-for-researchers-to-study-transgender-monkeys/
- ↑ https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-truth-about-fauci-featuring-dr-judy-mikovits/
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Good-Intentions-Business-Establishment-Corrupting/dp/0871133857
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy3frBacd2k
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1460318346365353992
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://youtu.be/OBbEV8qP4fo
- ↑ https://iotwreport.com/18-years-ago-a-caller-on-cspan-suggested-fauci-resign-because-he-was-ineffectual/
- ↑ https://www.lifenews.com/2021/06/21/fauci-spent-more-than-61-million-funding-for-research-with-aborted-baby-parts/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/foiad-fauci-emails-reveal-congratulating-researchers-earning-ccp-awards/
- ↑ https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2018/11/07/xi-jinpings-genocide-of-the-uyghurs/
- ↑ Geoff Herbert, Cuomo compares himself and Fauci to ‘Godfather’ stars De Niro, Pacino, Syracuse.com, Dec 8, 2020
- ↑ The week in whoppers: Fauci’s arrogance, Twitter’s double standard and more. By Post Editorial Board, June 10, 2021
- ↑ https://drleonardcoldwell.com/2020/04/20/anthony-fauci-is-a-fraud/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2022/01/20/faucis-home-office-features-photos-of-self-bobblehead/
- ↑ Dr. Fauci: Hero, Liar, Or Sociopath?, June 11, 2020. principia-scientific.com/
- ↑ Dr Fauci's Retirement Pay Will Exceed $350,000 Per Year: The Largest In U.S. Federal Government History
- Plandemic Part 1
- AIDS: Fauci's First Fraud
- The Remarkable Doctor A. Fauci, F. William Engdahl, 15.04.2020
- SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: What Really Happened in Wuhan - SkyNews Australia
- Petition to remove Dr. Fauci from government service - FedUpPAC
- A Short History of Medicine and Megalomania, by Linda Goudsmit
- Video: "LYING SCUMBAG FAUCI CAUGHT IN OPEN LIE".