Anti-Asian hate crime
Under the Biden junta, violent attacks and Anti-Asian hate crimes against people of Far East Asian descent in America have increased significantly, particularly perpetrated by violent African Americans and other traditionally Democrat voting groups. These attacks have occurred primarily in ultra-liberal cities. In Joe Biden's first 60 days after seizing power, NYPD recorded 22 violent anti-Asian attacks compared to zero over the same time period in 2020.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics from 2019, Blacks who in recent decades have voted over 90 percent Democrat with a higher voter participation rate than Whites or the national average as a whole, have committed the greatest percentage of violent crimes against Asian Americans. The San Fransisco Chronicle reported in 2010 that a survey of about 300 strong-arm robberies were analyzed. "In 85 percent of the physical assault crimes, the victims were Asian and the perpetrators were African American."
- Oakland, California Chinatown Chamber of Commerce president reports at least 20 incidents of anti-Asain hate crime, says business owners are now keeping track on video.
- Oakland, California Chinatown residents complain of being treated as not human beings with a spike in robberies and violent crimes after Democrat city officials voted to defund the police.
- 91-year-old Asain man knocked to the ground outside the Asian Resource Center in Oakland, California caught on video. The assailant then pushed a 60-year-old man and 55-year-old woman to the ground from behind, resulting in the woman losing consciousness. Both were treated at a hospital for injuries.
-African-American male, Yahya Muslim was arrested for assaulting 3 elderly victims in Oakland's Chinatown.
- A 19 year old Black teenager murdered an 84-year-old Asian man in an unprovoked attack in San Fransisco.
- Brandon Elliot, a convicted murderer and African American on parole for killing his mother, violently assaulted an Asian woman who was walking to church in Midtown Manhattan.
- Police seek to identify an African American male who assaulted an Asian woman and made racially disparaging remarks.
- A black anti-police BLM supporter attacked several Asian-Americans in Seattle and was charged the following month.
- Elias Guerrero, a Latino, struck a 54-year-old Asian woman in the face with a metal pipe in Chinatown in New York.
- Marc Mathieu, a black male, violently attacked a 68-year-old Asian man on a train, causing bleeding and hospitalization. Witnesses say Mathieu used the term ‘MF Asian’ before the attack.
- A Black man viciously beat an Asian man on the "J" train in New York City until the victim was unconscious.
- A 66-year-old Asian man was punched in the face by an African American male while muttering something about "Chinese".
- A "light skinned or Hispanic" man in Los Gatos, California pushed a Filipino woman to the ground from behind and told her to "go back to [expletive] China."
- A Black man on a train near Times Square in Manhattan began yelling anti-Asian slurs at a woman and her 3 children, then knocked the woman’s phone to the floor & kicked it off the train.
- A man of Chinese and Filipino descent was attacked by an African American male in San Fransisco's Mission District sustaining serious head injuries and loss of eyesight.
- In Oakland, California, an Asian gas station owner was treated at the emergency room after being pepper-sprayed and told to go back to China among a flurry of anti-Asian profane invectives from a black male.
- New York City race baiter and mayor Bill de Blasio was heckled and abandoned the platform at a rally while pretending to show sympathy for victims of anti-Asian hate crime.
- Enviro-conscious terrorists left messages reading “Go Home – F*** China!” at a church in Seattle. It was the fourth such incident since Biden seized power.
- Two African American girls, ages 13 and 15 were charged with the murder of an Asian man after an attempted carjacking in Washington, D.C..
- Two African American men arrested in the robbery and murder of an Asian man in Oakland, California.
- A 61-year-old Chinese American man collecting aluminum cans was assaulted by an African American male, stomping on the man's head. The victim was hospitalized in a coma in critical condition and may not survive.
- An African American male struck an Asian man in the face and made anti-Asian statements in a Manhattan convenience store.
- A Seattle and Chop zone Black Lives Matter activist was charged with anti-Asian hate crime offenses against three women in two separate incidents. In one incident, Christopher Hamner allegedly shouted “Asian b—h!” at a Chinese-American mom, who was driving with her two children, before punching his fists together in a menacing motion and demanding that she get out of the car. The victim attests, “The moment he made eye contact with me he stopped, opens his door and he’s screaming, ‘F—k you, you Asian b—h. F—k you!’.
- In Los Angeles, a Black woman assaulted and hospitalized a 70-year-old Mexican-American woman she mistook for an Asian, hurling anti-Asian insults while brutally beating the victim. The victim’s face and eyes were left swollen, her nose was broken, hair was pulled out of her head and she suffered a concussion, her son reported. She was dragged from the back of the bus to front. "ld help, not even the bus driver" in the California Democratic stronghold.
- An African American male assaulted an Asian woman in Philadelphia's Chinatown, requiring hospitalization.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers star football player tweeted, “Gotta stop letting g–ks in Miami.”
- The Black Panthers of Milwaukee intimidated and forced the closure of an Asian nail salon.
- A 15-year-old African American male was arrested in Tacoma, Washington for a brutal attack on an Asian couple in their 50s.
- In Irvine, California a man who was radicalized by mainstream fake news propaganda about a supposed white supremacist hate crime wave targeting Asians took revenge by sexually assaulting a woman at gunpoint he presumed to be white. The victim was in fact Asian.
- In New York City, a black woman attacked two Asian women with a hammer as they were walking down the sidewalk.
- In San Fransisco, a 54 year old African American man stabbed two Asian women, 63 and 85 years old, waiting at a bus stop.
- A Black man was arrested in San Francisco for viciously assaulting an Asian father pushing his infant daughter in a stroller outside a market. The incident was caught on video.
- A Black man was arrested for his vicious assaults on two elderly Asian sisters with a cement block at a liquor store owned by the two women in Baltimore.
- A Black assailant punched a jewelry store owner in the face and made racist comments against the man in Washington, DC before fleeing.
- A shirtless African American attacker punched an Asian man in the face, bit the man's fingers causing the middle fingertip to be severed, then told an Asian man to go back to his country.
- Journalist Andy Ngo recieved dozens of death threats from Antifa.
- African America man attacks Asian woman with cane on NYC subway platform.
- In Oakland, two armed black men attacked an elderly Asian man.
- Woman is the latest black suspect jailed in racist hate crime spree against Asians.
- An 18-year-old black man was charged with murder in the shooting death of a Chinese student near the University of Chicago's campus after he was found carrying the gun used in the slaying.
- An Asian girl was brutally attacked on a train in Philadelphia by several black girls. Four teen girls were charged with aggravated assault and ethnic intimidation, among other offenses. The alleged unprovoked attack occurred the afternoon of Nov. 17, 2021 when four black girls harassed and then struck a group of four Asian students, three male and one female, according to reports. “This was an attack based on ethnicity and ethnic slurs were used by the attackers,” SEPTA Police told NBC 10 Philadelphia.
- Security guard Kevin Nishita was murdered in a Marxist-organized smash-and-grab incident.
- A 71-year-old man walking to buy a newspaper in Chicago's Chinatown neighborhood was targeted and killed by a gunman who fired twice from his car, then got out and fired more shots at the fallen man on the ground outside of an elementary school. Police arrested 23-year-old Alphonso Joyner, a black man, later that day on charges of first-degree murder. The victim, Woom Sing Tse, was shot 22 times.
- On Dec 26, 2021, at Oakland’s Chinatown, an armed black male brazenly robbed an elderly Asian couple before escaping in a getaway vehicle.
- A 61-year-old black man shoved an Asian woman onto the tracks before a subway train in New York City, killing her.
- A homeless black man was charged with stabbing a 35-year old Asian woman more than 40 times after following her into her apartment in New York.
- Black Lives Matter rioters harassed Judge Regina Chu in her home after sentencing former Minnesota police officer Kim Potter to 16 months in prison for accidentally shooting and killing felony arrest warrant suspect Daunte Wright while he was engaged in a physical altercation with police and attempting to flee.
- In a sick 2022 attack, Tammel Esco faced charges of attempted murder after he allegedly attacked an Asian woman 67-year-old neighbor in which he hit her 125 times, in Yonkers, New York, after being called racial slur. He stomped on her because she was Asian.
- Leftwing violence under the Biden junta
- Palestinian violence under the Biden junta
- Democrat urban issues
- Liz Jassin and Maureen Kelly, Man arrested for assaulting 3 elderly victims in Oakland's Chinatown, KRON4 Feb 8, 2021.
- Rahman, Khaleda (March 31, 2021). Who Is Brandon Elliot? Man Charged With Assaulting Asian American Woman in Viral Video. Newsweek. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- Garber, Nick (March 29, 2021). Woman Attacked In Midtown In Another Anti-Asian Assault: Police. Patch. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- Sun, Deedee (March 27, 2021). Police Investigate Anti-Asian Assault in Manhattan Convenience Store Another hate crime targeting Asians in Seattle; suspect arrested. KIRO 7. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- O'Neill, Natalie (April 24, 2021). Black Lives Matter activist from Seattle charged with anti-Asian hate crime. New York Post. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- Chittum, Morgan (March 22, 2021). Woman Attacked In Midtown In Another Anti-Asian Assault: Police. NY Daily News. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- CBSNewYork Team (March 20, 2021). Police: 66-Year-Old Man Punched In Face In Possible Anti-Asian Hate Crime On Lower East Side. CBS New York. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- Ortiz, Jorge L. (April 25, 2021). 'Outrageous': New York man hospitalized in critical condition after latest anti-Asian attack. USA Today. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- Police Investigate Anti-Asian Assault in Manhattan Convenience Store. Storyful via Yahoo. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- Surveillance Video Shows Black Man Repeatedly Punching Asian Man Pushing Stroller in Unprovoked Attack in San Francisco at the Gateway Pundit (Warning: Contains video with violence)
- Black Man Arrested For Brutally Beating Two Elderly Asian Women with Cinder Block in Baltimore Shop at the Gateway Pundit (Warning: Contains video with violence and graphic footage)
- “F*ck You Chinese People! I Hate You!” – Police Need Help Identifying Black Man Who Punched Asian Store Owner in the Face at the Gateway Pundit
- Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) Tweeted:
Shocking footage from Oakland’s Chinatown shows an armed black male brazenly rob an elderly Asian couple before escaping in a getaway vehicle. This happened the day after Christmas. #DefundThePolice #StopAsianHatehttps://t.co/SIehMvz6i6 Jan 2 2022
- Adrian Zorzut, "SICKENING ATTACK. Who is Tammel Esco?, The Sun, 15 Mar 2022.
Tammel Esco faces charges of attempted murder after he allegedly attacked a woman in Yonkers, New York State.The 42-year-old was seen assaulting his 67-year-old neighbor in which he hit her 125 times.
- Man Hit Woman in the Head 125 Times Because She Was Asian, Officials Say, The New York Times, March 14, 2022.
- Liam Reilly, Asian woman stomped on and punched more than 125 times after being called racial slur, police say, CNN, Mar 15, 2022.