Difference between revisions of "Barack Hussein Obama"
m (minor intro edit; comma moved to front of citations, brackets closed)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|religion=Described in this entry
|religion=Described in this entry
'''Barack Hussein Obama II'''
'''Barack Hussein Obama II''' '''Barry Soetoro'''<ref>http://www.newsweek.com/id/128633/page/1</ref><ref>[http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/13056.htm] israelinsider. 14 August 2008. Accessed 23 January 2010.</ref><ref>McGrew, Mark S. [http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-01-2009/106972-Barry_Soetoro-0 Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama vs World Leaders]. ''[[Pravda]].ru. 19 January 2009. Accessed 23 January 2010.</ref> allegedly <ref>[http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82033]</ref><ref>[http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_5.jpg Large, high-resolution picture of his birth certificate]</ref><ref>[http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html?rss=hon&psp=news KITV Honolulu report]</ref><ref>[http://www.newsmax.com/farber/Obama_birth_certificate/2009/04/06/200320.html]</ref><ref>Obama's [[African]] grandmother Sarah Hussein Obama says Barack was born in her presence in Kenya.[http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2104131/posts Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes, Israeli News, October 12, 2008][http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931 Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth, WND, October 23, 2008][http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b58_1225645143 Audio Conversation Link]</ref>) is the 44th President of the [[United States]], and previously served less than four years as a first-term [[Democratic party|Democratic]] [[Senator]] from [[Illinois]] (2005-2008). Obama and his running mate [[Senator Joseph Biden]] won the presidential election<ref>[http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_wins_presidency/2008/11/04/147788.html?utm_medium=RSS]</ref> after 23 months of campaigning that spent over $700 million,<ref>http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/summary.php?cid=N00009638</ref> much of it raised from undisclosed or fraudulent donors.<ref>"Obama’s finance team missed quite a few obviously troubling large donations, from such unsavory individuals as Mr. Jfggjjfgj, 'Mong Kong,' 'Test Person,' and 'Jockim Alberton,' who lives at a fictional address on a street that does not exist in Wilmington, Delaware. How many fictional characters might there be among the $220 million that Obama has collected in small, undisclosed contributions? Obama's small donors have all been recorded, and he could easily follow McCain’s lead by disclosing this major source of his campaign’s money."[http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OTllNTk2MDNmNDk1YmQ0OWEzOTZmMTVmODUwZTQwY2E= "Fake Donors, Phony Pledge, ''National Review'' (Oct. 22, 2008)] Obama did not.</ref> Obama spent far more per vote than McCain did: Obama spent $7.39 per vote, while McCain spent only $5.78 per vote.<ref>http://query.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/cancomsrs/?_08+00+PR</ref> Claimed by [[liberals]] to be a brilliant orator, Obama depends completely on reading from teleprompters when he talks, even in an elementary school.<ref>"President Barack Obama visited a sixth grade classroom in Falls Church, Virginia. What is particularly odd is Mr. Obama brought two teleprompters into the classroom along with the podium with the Presidential seal (video below)."[http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/watercooler/2010/jan/24/compare-obamas-teleprompters-classroom-moment-2006/]</ref>
As President, Obama has pushed for establishing a Palestinian state over the objection of [[Israel]]'s Prime Minister,<ref>http://www.indianexpress.com/news/us-is-not-and-will-never-be-at-war-with-islam....-many-americans-have.../444572/</ref> inclusion of [[Turkey]] in the [[European Union]]<ref>http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6051268.ece</ref> and holding [[Guantanamo]] detainees indefinitely without trial.<ref>[http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/21/AR2009052104045.html Obama Endorses Indefinite Detention Without Trial for Some], Peter Finn, Washington Post, May 22, 2009. </ref>
As President, Obama has pushed for establishing a Palestinian state over the objection of [[Israel]]'s Prime Minister,<ref>http://www.indianexpress.com/news/us-is-not-and-will-never-be-at-war-with-islam....-many-americans-have.../444572/</ref> inclusion of [[Turkey]] in the [[European Union]]<ref>http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6051268.ece</ref> and holding [[Guantanamo]] detainees indefinitely without trial.<ref>[http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/21/AR2009052104045.html Obama Endorses Indefinite Detention Without Trial for Some], Peter Finn, Washington Post, May 22, 2009. </ref>
Revision as of 12:10, 7 April 2010
|Barack Hussein Obama|
|44th President of the United States|
|Term of office|
January 20, 2009 - Present
|Vice President||Joe Biden|
|Preceded by||George W. Bush|
|Born||August 4, 1961|
|Spouse||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama|
|Religion||Described in this entry|
Barack Hussein Obama II (birth name Barry Soetoro, allegedly born in Honolulu August 4, 1961) is the 44th President of the United States, and previously served less than four years as a first-term Democratic Senator from Illinois (2005-2008). Obama and his running mate Senator Joseph Biden won the presidential election after 23 months of campaigning that spent over $700 million, much of it raised from undisclosed or fraudulent donors. Obama spent far more per vote than McCain did: Obama spent $7.39 per vote, while McCain spent only $5.78 per vote. Claimed by liberals to be a brilliant orator, Obama depends completely on reading from teleprompters when he talks, even in an elementary school.
As President, Obama has pushed for establishing a Palestinian state over the objection of Israel's Prime Minister, inclusion of Turkey in the European Union and holding Guantanamo detainees indefinitely without trial.
Since abandoning the "War on Terror" in Obama's first year, the rate of terrorist attacks on the United States has gone from zero per year during George W. Bush's last year,  to at least four..
Obama's budget and stimulus bill advanced his socialist idea of "spreading the wealth."  His health care plan would force individuals to purchase health care or pay fines and force many into a poorly run single payer system. To announce his trip to Berlin in July 2008, Obama used posters which show a marked similarity to posters of Lenin and Che Guevara. During Obama's youth in Hawaii, he developed a strong, almost Father/Son relationship with Frank Marshall Davis, a high level Communist Party functionary while Obama has stated that his favorite professors in school were themselves Marxists.
Obama has stated, "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." (Video)
Charles Chaput, the Catholic Archbishop of Denver, the city where Obama was nominated for president, criticized Obama as the "most committed" abortion-supporting candidate "since the Roe v. Wade abortion decision in 1973." Obama said "the first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act." It "would invalidate virtually all state and federal limitations on abortion, and would make partial-birth abortion legal again."
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons observed that Obama used techniques of mind control in his campaign, as in this speech: "a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, 'I have to vote for Barack.'"
- 1 Presidency (2009-Present)
- 2 Plunging approval ratings
- 3 Barack Obama and United States Unemployment
- 4 Obama Administration Health Care Plan and Its Advocacy Methods
- 5 Obamunism
- 6 Barack Obama and Liberal Elitism
- 6.1 Obama's Charitable Giving
- 6.2 Liberal politicians and uncharitableness
- 6.3 Liberals and uncharitableness
- 6.4 Barack Obama's Brother George Obama and Poverty
- 6.5 Barack Obama's Treatment of George Obama and Barack Obama's Inaugural Speech
- 6.6 Barack Obama's Uncharitableness/Liberal Elitism and Social Darwinism
- 7 Michelle Obama and Liberal Elitism
- 8 Various Political Policies and Actions of Barack Obama
- 9 Political views of Barack Obama
- 10 Early life and career
- 11 Illinois State Senate (1995-2005)
- 12 U.S. Senate (2004-2008)
- 13 Presidential Election (2008)
- 14 Books
- 15 Quotes
- 16 See also
- 17 Further reading
- 18 Sources
- 19 References
- 20 External Links
Plunging approval ratings
- Main article : Barack Obama approval ratings
After Obama's first year in office his public approval ratings stood lower the George W. Bush's did at the same point in the Bush presidency. The growing perception of Obama's progressive far left agenda was marked after the "Gates flap," Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. of Harvard was arrested on misdemeanor charges. Gates told the arresting officer, "Do you know who I am?" Gates was a friend of Obama. When asked about the incident at a press conference, Obama charged the arresting officer with "acting stupidly." Polls shortly after revealed Obama's personal popularity and approval ratings declined significantly across the board, on every major subject and among all demographic groups.
A February 2010 Marist Poll showed for the first time since taking office, a majority of Independent registered voters - 57% - disapproved of his job performance with only 29% approving. 47% of registered voters nationwide report President Obama has fallen below their expectations. 42% say he has met their expectations while just 7% think he has exceeded them. The Marist Poll reported "Democrats have become less positive toward Obama and Independents have become more negative."
Approval Ratings and Obama's Misplaced Priorities
Obama’s approval rating for handling health care has fallen steadily since April 2009 led by a steep a 17-point slide among independents. An ABC News/Washington Post poll in August 2009 showed public doubt about health care reform with a rise in views the president's proposals would do more harm than good. Charlie Cook, a leading election analyst, compared Obama and his battle to push through his health care agenda to Captain Ahab and his suicidal hunt for the great white whale. Despite poll after poll showing that Americans’ main priority is jobs, President Obama focused on his health care plans.
|“|| This healthcare thing apparently isn’t working out too well politically for President Barack Obama. His approval rating fell to a record low of 44 percent in the latest CBS News Poll.
That compares to 49 percent in late March, just before the healthcare reform bill became law. His approval rating was 50 percent in January and 68 percent last April.
Obama does even worse on healthcare. Only 34 percent of respondents approve of his healthcare policy, down from 41 percent in late March, 40 percent in January and 49 percent in July.
Barack Obama and American Conservatism Backlash
In October of 2009, Niles Gardiner reported in the British newspaper The Daily Telegraph:
|“||This week’s striking Gallup poll on political ideology is further confirmation that the United States is in essence a conservative nation, which has ironically become even more conservative under Barack Obama. According to Gallup, 40 percent of Americans describe their political views as conservative, 36 percent as moderate and 20 percent as liberal. This is the first time conservatives have outnumbered moderates in America since 2004.||”|
Barack Obama and United States Unemployment
For more information please see: Barack Obama and United States Unemployment
The United States unemployment rate was 9.7% in February of 2010. In addition, on March 5, 2010, MarketWatch reported concerning U.S. unemployment, "The U6 alternative gauge of the unemployment rate, which includes discouraged workers and those forced to work part-time, rose to 16.8% from 16.5%."
A Kauffman Foundation study found that American entrepreneurs will limit hiring in 2010. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, "Over a recent 15-year period, small businesses created some 65 percent of the net new jobs in the private sector." On February 12, 2010, an American small business owner published a piece in the American Thinker critical of President Obama entitled, Dear Mr. President: Why We Are Not Hiring that was reflective of anti-Obama administration policy sentiment among many United States small business owners.  American businessman William H Watson also wrote a piece critical of President Obama policies entitled, Why is Small Business Not Hiring? Given that small business owners are among the most respected individuals in the United States with a 94% approval rating among the U.S. public, small business owners speaking out against President Obama's policies likely contributes to his plunging approval ratings among the United States public. On March 6, 2010, a coalition of business people allied with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, announced they were going spend between 4-10 million dollars in ads criticizing ObamaCare. The ads will be focused on how ObamaCare will hurt companies by adding additional taxes and requirements plus it will not control medical costs.
Obama Policies and Return of Stagflation Concerns
In February of 2010, the Washington Times reported:
|“|| Prices rose 2.7 percent during 2009, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' recent update of the Consumer Price Index (CPI). This is a worrisome fact because last year's unemployment rate averaged more than 9 percent. This trend may signal a return of "stagflation," a merger of stagnation and inflation.
In the 1970s, stagflation shocked traditional Keynesian economists, whose models said the economy could not suffer from both high unemployment and rapid inflation at the same time. Unfortunately, the Keynesians were wrong, because an economy obviously can experience both evils simultaneously...
It seems every week the Obama administration announces some new tax or mandate that will further handicap businesses. Regardless of the official definitions of recession, the economy will remain sluggish for years to come. But if the Federal Reserve continues with its reckless policies, Americans will experience high inflation on top of high unemployment. As in the late 1970s, Americans will see that the pundits are wrong, because stagflation is very real.
Obama Administration Health Care Plan and Its Advocacy Methods
- Main article: Obamacare
Senior citizens are key Democratic party constituents that could kill Obama's socialistic health care plan. Recently, President Obama falsely claimed that the senior citizen group AARP endorsed his administration's health care plan when they never made such an endorsement. In addition, Barack Obama's "Disinformation Czar" (whose supposed job was to correct disinformation that others are spreading about the Obama administration's health care plan) was recently caught spreading misleading information. Skepticism is mounting concerning Obama's health care plan and Obama himself and the skepticism is growing for valid reasons. For example, the usually pro-Obama news organization the Associated Press recently published an article which was critical of Obama that was entitled FACT CHECK: Obama's health care claims adrift?
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) maintains there are no redeeming provisions of Obama's health care plan and offers a number of criticisms. The AAPS maintains that Obama's plan will significantly increase the overall cost of health care to the United States public plus reduce the quality of care that the system provides. Political analyst and commentator Dick Morris has asserted that Obama's health care plan will lead to the significant rationing of senior health care which will decrease the life span of senior citizens.
Obama Administration Health Care Plan and Liberal Elitism
In 2007, when Obama was running for the office of President of the United States, he promised Americans "health care that is as good as the health care that I have as a member of Congress." However, recently when a newspaper reporter pressed Obama on whether he would commit to Americans having the same health care as congressmen, Obama repeatedly refused to commit to his previous promise of Americans having the same coverage as members of Congress. President Obama merely claimed Americans would have health care coverage that would "largely match up" with what members of Congress have. President Obama also stated he is constantly followed around by a personal physician. The Obama administration's liberal elitism is not unusual when it comes to health care. For example, Belinda Stronach, a former Member of the Canadian Parliament, chose to have a surgical treatment in the United States rather than be treated in Canada for her condition (Canada has a socialized medicine system of health care).
Congressman John Fleming has offered a legislative amendment that would require United States congressmen and senators to take the same health care plan they try to force on others (under proposed legislation they are curiously exempt). Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go to his website and sign his petition.
- Main article : Obamunism
Critics of the Obama administration have coined the word "Obamunism" to describe Barack Obama's socialistic and "fascism light" economic planning policies (Benito Mussolini defined fascism as the wedding of state and corporate powers. Accordingly, trend forecaster Gerald Celente labels Obama's corporate bailouts as being "fascism light" in nature). Obamunism can also refer to Obama's ruinous fiscal policies and reckless monetary policies. In February of 2010, Jim Rogers, the world renowned investor, said concerning the Obama administration's monetary policy, that the European Union, Chinese, and Australian central bankers are more competent and honest than the Federal Reserve. Furthermore, Mr. Rogers asserted that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, whom President Obama re-appointed to be the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, is "throwing gasoline on a fire" via his inflationary policies which are debasing the United States dollar. Under President Obama the American government's share of the national gross domestic product has significantly increased.
Wall Street firms and banks that were bailed out were among Obama's biggest campaign supporters. Therefore, the Obama administration bailouts of corrupt, unproductive, and reckless Wall Street firms was hardly surprising, although it certainly was not helpful in making the United States economy more productive and prosperous. A 2005 study found that government corporate bailouts are often done for mere political considerations and the economic resources allocated exhibit significantly worse economic performance than resources allocated using purely business considerations. Proponents of free market capitalism said Bernanke should not have bailed out failing firms and instead should have allowed free market capitalism to quickly recover as it did in the depression of 1920 without government intervention (free market capitalists assert that government intervention drags out economic recessions and depressions).
Top trend forecaster Gerald Celente predicts that the corrupt economic policies of the Obama administration will lead to a second great depression (Celente predicted the 1987 US stock market crash, the dot.com crash, the US 2008/2009 recession, and the collapse of the USSR in the early 1990s) and may lead to a "second American Revolution" (Celente predicted the tax protests that are now occurring in America). Celente also asserts that the costly and inefficient temporary short term methods that the Obama administration is using to alleviate economic problems in the short term (which is causing massive increases in Obama administration deficit spending) is only making matters worse and will not prevent the worse economic depression in United States history from occurring.
The Obama administration has been sharply criticized for its massive deficit spending and its reckless monetary policy via vast increases in the money supply. Celente predicts that if a "second American Revolution" occurs in a peaceful and productive manner, it may include a third party movement of governance that will advocate a more free market capitalism approach to the American economy and a more strict interpretation of the United States constitution as far as the authors' original intent.
Larry Summers - Corrupt and Incompetent Chief Economic Advisor to Obama
Lawrence Summers is the Director of the White House's National Economic Council (NEC) for President Barack Obama. The NEC was established to advise the U.S. President on U.S. and global economic policy. Larry Summers favored the bailouts of Wall Street firms and banks.
A government watchdog group reports the following conflicts of interest of Larry Summers:
|“|| Larry Summers, the director of the National Economic Council, ...continues to accept large speaking fees from bailed out banks.
"Most of the companies paying Summers' speaking fees are found at top the list of contributors to politicians from both parties, leaving voters to wonder if there is anyone left who isn't in Wall Street's pocket."
The Washington Post reported:
|“||Lawrence Summers, the chairman of President Obama's Council of Economic Advisers, collected roughly $5.2 million in compensation from hedge fund D.E. Shaw over the past year and was paid more than $2.7 million in speaking fees from several troubled Wall Street firms and other organizations.||”|
Even the liberal publication The Nation declared concerning Obama's chief economic advisor Larry Summers:
|“|| In 1988, he was Michael Dukakis's chief economic advisor, but when that campaign failed to bring Summers to power, he turned to America's great rival, the former Soviet Union, to try out his economic experiments. In 1990, Lithuania, a restive Soviet republic seeking independence, hired Summers to advise on that country's economic transformation. Poor Lithuania had no idea what it got itself into. This was Summers's first opportunity to tackle a country in economic crisis and put his wunderkind theories into practice. The results were literally suicidal: in 1990, when Summers first arrived, Lithuania's suicide rate was 26.1 per 100,000 and falling. Just five years after Summers got his hands on Lithuania's economy, life became so unbearable under the economic transition that the suicide rate nearly doubled to 45.6 per 100,000, worse than any other ex-Soviet republic in transition. In fact, it was the highest suicide rate in the world, suggesting something particularly harsh and brutal about the economic transition in that country as opposed to the others, where suffering and pain were common. Things got so bad that in 1992, after just two years of Summers-nomics, the traumatized Lithuanians voted the communist party back into power, the first East European nation to do so--even though just a year earlier Lithuanians actually died on the streets fighting communism.
Fresh off his success in Lithuania, Summers moved to the World Bank, where he was named the chief economist in 1991, the year he issued his famous let's-pollute-Africa memo. It was also the year that Summers, and his Harvard protégé Andrei Schleifer (who worked with Summers on the Lithuania economic transformation), began their catastrophic "rescue" of Russia's crisis-ridden economy. It's a complicated story involving corruption, cronyism and economic devastation. But by the end of the 1990s, Russia's GDP had collapsed by more than 60 percent, its population was suffering the worst death-to-birth ratio of any industrialized nation in the twentieth century, and the financial markets that Summers and Schleifer helped create had collapsed in what was then the world's biggest debt default ever. The result was the rise of Vladimir Putin and a national aversion to free markets and anything associated with Western liberalism.
Larry Summers and Leftist Economics
George Gerald Reisman, Professor Emeritus of Economics at Pepperdine University and author of Capitalism: A Treatise on Economics, wrote that Summers socialistic ideas on redistributing wealth demonstrate that Summers is a "lightweight leftist" who "fails to understand the nature of the most essential feature of capitalism, namely, private ownership of the means of production and the indispensable role it plays in the standard of living of the average person." Reisman also wrote that Summers is a shallow and ignorant man whose knowledge of economics is minimal and whose evil views qualify him to be the economic advisor to Hugo Chavez of Venezuela or Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, but do not qualify him to be an economic advisor to the President of the United States.
Barack Obama and Liberal Elitism
Obama has consistently shown himself to be a liberal elitist who looks down on "ordinary" Americans. Asked while campaigning for the Pennsylvania primary to explain why small-town Democrats did not support him, Obama replied "it's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." When Obama made this remark he was alluding to small-town people who had experienced long periods of joblessness. In response to predictable outrage when his remarks were unexpectedly publicized, Obama did not recant his statement but instead replied, I "didn't say it as well as I should have." Although many rural counties went for McCain, Obama carried the state with 54.6% of the vote, compared to 44.3% for John McCain.
In an attempt to counter the view by many that Obama is an elitist, he began running campaign ads claiming that he "worked his way through college and Harvard Law." This claim is at best an exaggeration, as Obama only held summer jobs while in college and law school, and he would have likely benefited from special scholarships not available to most students.
Obama's Charitable Giving
For more information please see: Barack Obama and uncharitableness
In the years 2000 through 2004, before becoming a United States Senator and being in the public spotlight, Obama gave less than 2% of his earnings to charity even though he made $250,000 per year. Since becoming a national figure, that amount has jumped to about 6%.
Below is Obama's charitable giving expressed as percentage of his income for the years of 2000 to 2006 when he was earning about $250,000 per year:
- 2000: 0.9%
- 2001: 0.5%
- 2002: 0.4%
- 2003: 1.4%
- 2004: 1.2%
- 2005: 4.7%
- 2006: 6.1%
Obama's charitable giving pattern is not surprising given what we know about United States liberal politicians and charitable giving and also the charitable giving in the general population of liberals in the United States.
Liberal politicians and uncharitableness
|“|| The last two Democratic Party nominees for President have come up short on the charity scale. Al Gore has been famously stingy when it comes to actually giving his own money to charities. In 1998 he was embarrassed when his tax returns revealed that he gave just $353 to charity...
Senator John Kerry likewise has a poor record. In 1995 he gave zero to charity, but did spend $500,000 to buy a half stake in a seventeenth century painting. In 1993, he gave $175 to the needy. Later, of course, Kerry married the rich widow Theresa Heinz, and today is active in charitable causes using the Heinz foundation as his vehicle...
[Senator Ted] Kennedy’s tax returns are obviously a closely guarded secret. But when he chose to run for President in the 1970s, he released some of them. With a net worth of more than $8 million in the early 1970s and an income of $461,444 from a series of family trusts, Senator Robin Hood gave barely 1 percent of his income to charity. The sum is about as much as Kennedy claimed as a write-off on his fifty-foot sailing sloop Curragh.
Liberals and uncharitableness
For more information please see: Liberals and uncharitableness In March of 2008, George Will cited a study by Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University, which indicated that American liberal households earn more than conservative American households but give less to charity. In addition American conservatives donate more time and given more blood than American liberals.
Barack Obama's Brother George Obama and Poverty
In August of 2008 the NY Daily News reported the following concerning Obama and his half-brother George Obama:
|“|| Barack Obama wants to live in the White House - but his youngest half-brother lives in the poorhouse.
George Obama, one of the candidate's seven living half-siblings, lives on pennies a month in a hut in Africa, the Italian edition of Vanity Fair revealed.
"No one knows who I am," George Obama, 26, told the magazine. "I live like a recluse, no one knows I exist."
He lives on the outskirts of Nairobi in a 65-square-foot shack decorated with posters of the Italian soccer clubs AC Milan and Inter, and a calendar of beaches.
"I live here on less than a dollar a month," he said....
A spokesman for Barack Obama declined repeated requests for comment yesterday.
George Obama said he met his famous brother as a 5-year-old, and again in 2006 when Obama toured East Africa and visited Nairobi.
"It was very brief - we spoke for just a few minutes," he said.
|“||George Obama’s shack measures six feet by ten feet, and yet he says that Barack Obama has done nothing to reach out to him or to help him. “I live like a recluse. If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed.”||”|
A critic of Barack Obama's uncharitableness towards his brother wrote:
|“||Well, they say charity begins at home, but it hasn't apparently in this case. Hearing about what George is going through, you can't help but wonder why his brother Barack won't send the guy $20? I mean it would double his annual income.||”|
Asked by Harry Smith from CBS about Obama leaving the campaign to visit his ailing grandmother, Obama replied, "Yeah, well, the -- I think most people understand that if you're not caring for your family, then you're probably not the kind of person who's going to be caring for other people." 
Barack Obama's Treatment of George Obama and Barack Obama's Inaugural Speech
Barack Obama's treatment of George Obama is particularly ironic and hypocritical given Barack Obama's inaugural speech.
Barack Obama declared in his inaugural speech:
|“||To the people of poor nations, we pledge to work alongside you to make your farms flourish and let clean waters flow; to nourish starved bodies and feed hungry minds. And to those nations like ours that enjoy relative plenty, we say we can no longer afford indifference to the suffering outside our borders; nor can we consume the world's resources without regard to effect. For the world has changed, and we must change with it."||”|
Barack Obama's Uncharitableness/Liberal Elitism and Social Darwinism
Barack Obama's recent pattern of charitable giving and Barack Obama's liberal elitism is consistent with Obama being a narcissist which is a charge that has often been made against Barack Obama. However, it is also true that Barack Obama is an evolutionist. Barack Obama told the York Daily Record that "I believe in evolution...". Barack Obama's recent pattern of charitable giving and liberal elitism is also in accordance with someone who has a certain degree of social darwinistic thinking. In addition to American liberals giving less to charity, it also true that American liberals are also more likely to believe in evolution.
Michelle Obama and Liberal Elitism
For more information please see: Michelle Obama and liberal elitism
Michelle Obama and Patient Dumping Allegations
|“||Substantial coverage was given to a recent indictment of the program by the American College of Emergency Physicians. ACEP's president, Dr. Nick Jouriles, released a statement suggesting that the initiative comes "dangerously close to ‘patient dumping,' a practice made illegal by the Emergency Medical Labor and Treatment Act, and reflected an effort to ‘cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor."||”|
Michelle Obama and Food Bank Incident
In May of 2008, the following was reported:
|“|| Michelle Obama continued to flaunt her money recently, as she made fun of homeless people by wearing $540 shoes to a food bank.
What a sick day and age we live in when millionaires endlessly gallivant around the globe in their jets and fancy clothes, but still make sure to remind the poor of just how little they have in pocket.
This is just more proof of how the liberal elite live these extravagant lives and are not in touch with us common people. We do all the hard work of fighting wars and building up this country, while they enjoy the fruits of our labor and control all the wealth.
My stomach churns with disgust because of these types of liberal antics and disregard for human life. For just about $5 a day, you can feed a starving child in Africa. With $540, Michelle Obama could by a struggling American family a month’s worth of groceries.
Powerline offers the following criticism of Michelle Obama:
|“||She says that she and Barack were born to parents of modest means, not with "silver spoons" in their mouths. Nobody knows the trouble they've seen. The burden of paying for her undergraduate education at Princeton and her law school education at Harvard has scarred her. It remains a motif of her stump speech. No one is accorded a chance to ask her if she thought about attending the University of Illinois, or if she's grateful for any of the financial assistance that facilitated her and her husband's attendance at the finest institutions of higher learning in the United States.||”|
Various Political Policies and Actions of Barack Obama
In July 2009 suspicions arose over reports the Obama administration was creating a network of domestic informants and began compiling an enemies list. In a letter to President Obama, U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, expressed serious concern about the White House's new program requesting Americans to forward email chains and other communications opposing the President's health care reform policies. Sen. Cornyn asked for assurances that the program was being carried out in a manner consistent with the First Amendment and America's tradition of free speech and public discourse.
Sen. Cornyn's letter also inquired about the collection of names, email addresses, IP addresses, and private speech of U.S. citizens that informants report, and raises the specter of a data collection program.
|“||I am not aware of any precedent for a President asking American citizens to report their fellow citizens to the White House for pure political speech that is deemed ‘fishy' or otherwise inimical to the White House's political interests. You should not be surprised that these actions taken by your White House staff raise the specter of a data collection program. As Congress debates health care reform and other critical policy matters, citizen engagement must not be chilled by fear of government monitoring the exercise of free speech rights.||”|
Congressman Darrell Issa also expressed grave concern about the administration blurring the lines between political and official business by collecting data on administration critics.
Health care disinformation
A webpage at whitehouse.gov entitled "Reality Check" claims that the president's program "would be fully paid for over 10 years, and it would not add one penny to the deficit." The CBO is mandated to prepare cost estimates and to show how individual legislative proposals would change spending or revenue levels under current law. A July 15 2009 letter from the CBO made this assessment,
|“||enacting the proposal would result in a net increase in the federal budget deficits of about $1.0 trillion over the 2010-2019 period."||”|
- Main article : ACORN
Madeleine Talbot, a leader of the Chicago Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), was arrested along with ACORN members while pursuing direct action against the Chicago City Council. Talbot hired Obama to train her staff in organizing techniques. From 1992 to 2004, Obama ran leadership training sessions. According to the Chicago Daily Herald, Acorn demonstrators pushed over the metal detector and table used to screen visitors, backed police against the doors to the council chamber, and blocked late-arriving aldermen and city staff from entering the session.
In 1994 Obama represented ACORN in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank suit against redlining. ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration that greatly expanded the Community Redevelopment Act (CRA). Obama represented ACORN before Clinton administration regulators in this effort. With the new regulations, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, and the threat of lawsuits under fair housing laws, to induce lenders to expand subprime lending, or so-called "toxic assets." A 2007 report by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis notes 50% of all subprime mortgages were in predominantly minority census tracks. 
In the weeks leading up to the 2008 Presidential election, MSNBC reported the FBI was looking into ACORN voter fraud in several states. Obama's staff worked to delay investigations into Obama's former employer. In this way, hundreds of thousands, if not many more, votes may have been overcounted. 
Political views of Barack Obama
- For the full article see Political positions of Barack Obama
Obama's positions have been described as that of a “Marxist leftist". On numerous occasions Obama community organizers have been found flaunting banners of Marxist guerrilla and murderer Che Guevara. Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes calls Obama a "radical communist." 
A deep strain of Maoist thought has pervaded Barack Obama's influences throughout his life and has persisted in appointments he has made while serving as President.
- The Honolulu Record, the newspaper Obama's mentor Frank Marshall Davis wrote for was accused of Maoist deviationism during the Sino-Soviet split by its CPUSA overlords.
- Obama fundraiser, personal friend, and past employer Professor William Ayers' teaching curricula relies heavily on material that use Mao Zedong, Josef Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, and Fidel Castro as authoritative sources. Ayers has been a committed Maoist since at least 1969. Ayers is said to have ghost written part of Barack Obama's autobiography, Dreams From My Father. Ayers was a leader in the SDS's Maoist "Action Faction" which became the Weather Underground (WUO). Ayers, Jeff Jones, and Mark Rudd of Progressives for Obama paid homage to Anna Louise Strong, author of the The Thought of Mao Tse-tung, after purging deviationist elements from the SDS leadership in 1969.
- Ayers wife, former FBI Top Ten Most Wanted terrorist Bernardine Dohrn worked in the Law Firm of Sidley Austin in the late 1980s where Barack, Michelle Obama, and Dohrn first met. Dohrn participated in the purging of CPUSA elements from SDS leadership and declared the SDS National Office was henceforth responsible for the correct Marxist-Leninist line at the exclusion of non-Maoist deviationist forces. Dohrn held the position of Inter-Organizational Secretary in the SDS National Office. The Ayers/Dohrn faction of SDS formed the Weather Underground Organization. SDS Regional Community Organizer David Gilbert declared violent Third World revolution was the only way to achieve "world communism," the goal of WUO.
- SDS veteran and Progressives for Obama webmaster Carl Davidson first met Barack Obama through the Chicago New Party, whose endorsement and campaign workers Obama sought and accepted in his run for the Illinois state senate in 1996. Davidson organized the October 2002 rally at Federal Plaza in Chicago where Obama established himself as an eloquent anti-war spokesman. Davidson was a leading member of the October League (OL) and the Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist), or CP(M-L), which was hailed by Chinese Communist Party chairman Hua Guofeng at banquet for CP(M-L) leaders in Beijing in 1977 as the semi-official Maoist party in the United States. Hua Guofeng declared the founding of the CP(ML) a “new victory of the Marxist-Leninist Movement in the U.S.” Davidson is a longtime supporter of the VVAW whose chief spokesman John Kerry charged American servicemen with war crimes. The VVAW worked in collusion with North Vietnam and the Vietcong to organize a domestic insugency and the defeat of the United States in Vietnam. In 2004 Davidson said, "the U.S government, at least over the past 50 years, has been the chief terrorist and sponsor of terrorism in the world."
- ACORN founder Wade Rathke was an alumni of the Maoist dominated Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Obama told ACORN "during the transition, we're going to be calling all of you in to help us shape the agenda. We're going to be having meetings all across the country with community organizations so that you have input into the agenda for the next presidency of the United States of America."
- Obama Car Czar Ron Bloom declared himself in agreement with Chairman Mao and referred to the free market system as "nonsense."
- Obama appointee Van Jones was a founder of the "often vulgar Maoist" organization STORM. STORM's own literature describes the organization as laying a foundation to build "Third World communism." The group studied Lenin's theories of the state, revolution, the party, and "the political ideas of Mao Tse-tung." According to the document, the "growing Maoist orientation" within the group was a factor contributing to internal strife and the group's eventual dissolution. The document states that in addition to "the basics of Marxism, including dialectical materialism," it conducted "a group reading of Mao's On Practice and On Contradiction. We also pushed at or went beyond the limits of the traditional Marxist canon, studying such topics as revolutionary feminism, the Palestinian liberation struggle, transgender liberation, methods of evaluation, self-care for cadre and revolutionary mass [community] organizing." The group was extensively involved in the community organizing movement. In 1992 the premier Maoist organization in the United States, the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP), an offshoot of SDS, was instrumental in fomenting riots in Los Angelas in which 58 people were killed, and more than 2,300 injured in the wake of the trial of four police officers charged with beating Rodney King. Van Jones traveled from Connecticut to be on hand and was arrested in the aftermath. Van Jones is also a founding board member of Apollo Alliance for clean energy and so-called "green-collar jobs."  Jeff Jones is the New York State director of Apollo Alliance.  Jeff Jones was a member of the Maoist Action Faction of SDS and along with Ayers and Dohrn co-authored Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-imperialism based on the Sayings of Chairman Mao.
Early life and career
Barack Hussein Obama II claims to have been born in Honolulu, Hawaii to Barack Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham in 1961, but there is evidence that he may have actually been born in Kenya. In 1967, he moved with his mother and new stepfather to Jakarta, Indonesia. He attended a Catholic elementary school for two years, followed by an Indonesian public school for two years. Media scrutiny revealed that the secular public school he attended was not a madrassa, which teaches Islam. On days off in observance of Islamic holidays he spent praying in a Mosque with his stepfather.  Stanley Ann Dunham and the young Obama left Indonesia about 1970 for Hawaii where he attended the Punahou School, a leading private preparatory school where he graduated in 1979.
Political Affairs magazine describes itself as "affiliated with the Communist Party USA," (CPUSA) published a speech by Prof. Gerald Horne upon receipt of the CPUSA archives at the Tamiment Library at New York University on March 28 2007. Prof. Horne stated,
|“||an African-American poet and journalist by the name of Frank Marshall Davis...befriended another family – a Euro-American family – that had migrated to Honolulu...a young woman from this family eventually had a child with a young student from Kenya ...who retracing the steps of Davis eventually decamped to Chicago. In his bestselling memoir Dreams of my Father, the author speaks warmly of an older black poet...as being a decisive influence in helping him to find his present identity as an African-American... At some point in the future, a teacher will add to her syllabus Barack’s memoir and instruct her students to read it alongside Frank Marshall Davis’ equally affecting memoir...when that day comes...a future student will ...examine critically the Frankenstein monsters that US imperialism created in order to subdue Communist parties..."||”|
evoking the language in Chairman Mao's Little Red Book,
|“||unite and defeat the U.S. aggressors... Monsters of all kinds shall be destroyed.||”|
In the 1995 book, Dreams from my Father, the author wrote Obama learned to respect Davis's struggles, "recognizing them as my own." Obama sought Davis's advise as he left for college. Initially Obama attended Occidental College in Los Angeles, California, before transferring to Columbia University in New York, New York and graduating without honors as a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in political science. Obama refuses to describe his academic performance at Columbia despite commenting about New York during this period and despite disclosures of the academic record for all other major-party presidential candidates since at least 2000.
Birth Certificate Controversy
- Main article : Barack Obama birthplace controversy
During the democratic primaries the Clinton Campaign led a smear campaign against the validity of Barack Obama's Hawaii Birth certificate, claiming that it was false and that he was ineligible for Presidency.  After initially refusing to produce a birth certificate in response to such rumors, the Obama campaign eventually endorsed a document posted on the Daily Kos as authentic. The response is split regarding the birth certificate. Some commentators, such as those at the National Review, are satisfied with the document. However, some analysts claim that the birth certificate is false.
On August 21st, 2008, Factcheck.org published an article regarding the controversy. The site stated, "FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship." In addition, the site posted high-resolution photographs of the birth certificate, which clearly showed the raised seal, stamp of Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka, and certificate number. The birth date corresponds to a birth announcement published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, August 13, 1961. 
A Philadelphia attorney, Phillip Berg, has filed a lawsuit against the DNC and Barack Obama. Berg maintains that Sen. Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen or that, if he ever was, he lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia. Berg also cites what he calls "dual loyalties" due to his citizenship and ties with Kenya and Indonesia. The "dual loyalties" which have not been shown to exist do not violate any constitutional or legal precedents and would make Sen. Obama a poor choice for President, not an invalid choice.
Obama website Fight The Smears has confirmed that Obama was once a Kenyan citizen until 1982. Attorney Philips Berg's lawsuit is being challenged by the Obama Campaign. Instead of producing the original birth certificate in court and paying a number of legal fees and taking several days out of his busy campaigning schedule the Obama campaign had the case dropped on the grounds that it lacked any supporting evidence.  The fact that Mr. Berg's dual arguments were mutually contradictory may also have contributed.
The state of Hawaii announced that the "Certification of Live Birth" document is legitimate and official. Since the state of Hawaii is the issuing body, they have ultimate authority with regards to the matter. Critics rightfully point out such documents actually were issued for children not born in the state, and his "Certification of Live Birth" has likewise been dismissed as a forgery. 
Adding fuel to the fire is Obama's persistent refusal to release documents that could provide answers. While his supporters cite an online version of a "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii. 
"In the end, there is no practical reason why Obama refuses to produce his original birth certificate. He... has a duty to provide evidence that he meets the explicit requirements established by the Constitution."
"What perturbs the rest of us is that President Obama has failed to produce a legitimate birth certificate. He has a team of lawyers who are opposing the examination of his sealed records in Hawaii. What he produced was a certificate of live birth... not a birth certificate. The rest of us are appalled at the lack of media examination surrounding the fact that there is no law requiring that a candidate for the highest office in our land produce an authentic birth certificate which proves natural citizenship."
After working as a "community organizer" in New York City and Chicago, Illinois, Obama enrolled at Harvard Law School. He became a member of the Harvard Law Review, which uses racial quotas, in 1989. He was then elected by popular vote as its first African American president in 1990, a story that was immediately promoted in the New York Times. He graduated magna cum laude with his J.D. in 1991, but did not serve in a clerkship. Federal clerkships are the typical post-graduate position for top law students.
Obama has described himself as a constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago. He held the position of Lecturer, an adjunct position, from 1992 to 1996. He held the position of Senior Lecturer from 1996 until his election to the senate in 2004. Dan Ronayne, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee, has pointed that Obama was only a senior lecturer and not a full professor. The University states that Senior Lecturers are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure track.
According to the White House website, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs responded to this to this question on April 14 2009,
Q Why is the President blocking habeas corpus from prisoners at Bagram? I thought he taught constitutional law. And these prisoners have been there --MR. GIBBS: You're incorrect that he taught on constitutional law.
Following law school, Obama linked up with local communist networks in Chicago and oversaw community organizing as director of Illinois Project Vote! Obama states he saw opportunism in Chicago after the election of Harold Washington as the city’s first black mayor.  John Bachtell, CPUSA Illinois district organizer, said at a special meeting on African American Equality, Building the Communist Party and the Young Communist League on September 30, 2007, "The historic election of Washington was the culmination of many years of struggle. It reflected a high degree of unity of the African American community and the alliance with a section of labor, the Latino community and progressive minded whites. This legacy of political independence also endures."
Obama states that he has consistently opposed the Iraq War since 2002. In his famous speech delivered at a rally organized by SDS veterans Carl Davidson and Marilyn Katz in Chicago on October 2, 2002 Even though Saddam had, in Obama's words, "developed chemical and biological weapons" Obama condoned the most hideous torture and dismissed Bush administration objectives of democratization and human rights as fighting a "dumb war." A commentator observed, "one would search long and hard for any words from this apostle of hope and change about the palpable benefits that democracy might bring to the Arabs and Muslims of the Middle East.
Organizes defeat of an incumbent Democratic Senator
In 1992, Obama was instrumental as head of Illinois Project Vote  in engineering the defeat of Democratic Party incumbent U.S. Senator Alan Dixon by Carol Moseley Braun. Dixon, in a spirit of bipartisanship and defying his party's leadership, voted across racial lines to place a black man in high office. The leftist website dKosopedia claims "Incumbent Democratic senator Al Dixon's vote to confirm US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas outraged Braun." With Communist Party USA backing, Braun defeated Dixon in the Democratic Primary Election, 38% to 35%.
Sandy Newman, the founder of Project Vote! told Chicago Magazine, "I was asking around among community activists in Chicago and around the country, and they kept mentioning him (Obama)... He did one hell of a job." The magazine further reported, "To understand the full implications of Obama's effort, you first need to understand how voter registration often has worked in Chicago. The Regular Democratic Party spearheaded most drives," with Obama at the helm of Chicago's Project Vote!, those conditions had been reversed. "He helped train 700 deputy registrars, out of a total of 11,000 citywide." Joseph Gardner, the director of the steering committee for Project Vote! said, "It was overwhelming."
Michelle Robinson began employment at the Chicago Law firm of Sidley-Austin in 1988 where disbarred attorney and Weather Underground terrorist Bernardine Dohrn also worked. Sidley-Austin is the legal advisor to ACORN, a group accused of facilitating tax fraud, ballot box stuffing, human trafficking and child prostitution. Barack Obama was hired a year later and appears to have misrepresented where he and future First Lady - Michelle Robinson Obama - first met.
In 1993 he was hired as an associate at the Chicago law firm Miner, Barnhill & Galland, P.C., and began lecturing in Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School. He remains on the faculty on leave of absence through today. During this time he wrote his first book, Dreams from My Father, detailing his background, his youth, and his education. Dreams was published in 1995.
Obama and his wife (raised a Baptist) were members of the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. The church embraces black liberation theology and its emphasis on empowering oppressed groups against establishment forces. This denomination was the first in America to ordain gays, women and blacks as ministers. According to his sister, Obama was baptized at this church the same year. Obama describes his conversion in The Audacity of Hope. The title was inspired by one of Wright's sermons. After 20 years of being an active member, in April 2008 candidate Obama made public statements poised to set him at odds with the man who conducted his wedding and baptized his children. With the negative publicity persisting, a month later Obama ended the friendship, left Wright's church, and blamed the media. Obama claimed “It’s not fair to the other members of the church who seek to worship in peace...", and distanced himself from Wright's sermons as "a bunch of rants that aren't grounded in the truth." Wright had been making inflammatory comments and posting his sermons online for sale. These include the statement "G-d damn America," and in describing the September 11th attacks, "We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost." In addition, Rev. Wright blamed America saying "We supported Zionism shamelessly while ignoring the Palestinians and branding anybody who spoke out against it as being anti-Semitic."
Daniel Pipes claims that Obama was raised a Muslim because he attended classes on the Koran while attending a Muslim school. Obama did attend a school administrated by Muslims but CNN reports that it was a non-religious public school attended by students of many faiths, not a madrassa.
In Indonesia, I'd spent 2 years at a Muslim school, 2 years at a Catholic school. In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Koranic studies. In the Catholic school, when it came time to pray, I'd pretend to close my eyes, then peek around the room. Nothing happened. No angels descended. Just a parched old nun and 30 brown children, muttering words. Sometimes the nun would catch me, and her stern look would force my lids back shut. But that didn't change how I felt inside." 
Obama has described his upbringing as occurring in a non-religious environment.
In sum, my mother viewed religion through the eyes of the anthropologist that she would become; it was a phenomenon to be treated with a suitable respect, but with a suitable detachment as well. Moreover, as a child I rarely came in contact with those who might offer a substantially different view of faith. My father was almost entirely absent from my childhood, having been divorced from my mother when I was 2 years old; in any event, although my father had been raised a Muslim, by the time he met my mother he was a confirmed atheist, thinking religion to be so much superstition. And yet for all her professed secularism, my mother was in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I've ever known. She had an unswerving instinct for kindness, charity, and love, and spent much of her life acting on that instinct, sometimes to her detriment. Without the help of religious texts or outside authorities, she worked mightily to instill in me the values that many Americans learn in Sunday school: honesty, empathy, discipline, delayed gratification, and hard work. She raged at poverty and injustice.
Obama is likely the first Muslim President
The evidence that Obama is a Muslim includes:
- Obama declared in prepared remarks, "The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them."
- Obama's wife Michelle does not accompany him to Muslim nations because Sharia law would apply to her there; on a presidential trip she was with him until France, but then returned home.
- Obama's background, education, and outlook are Muslim, and fewer than 1% of Muslims convert to Christianity.
- Obama's middle name (Hussein) references Husayn, who was the grandson of Muhammad, which most Christians would not retain.
- Obama mentioned his religion as "my Muslim faith."
- He has said that "Islam can be compatible with the modern world."
- Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset," and recited "with a first-class Arabic accent" the opening lines: Allah is Supreme! ... I witness that there is no god but Allah ...."
- Obama stated that the autobiography of Malcolm X, a Nation of Islam leader who became a Muslim, inspired him in his youth.
- Obama raised nearly $1 million and campaigned for a Kenyan presidential candidate who had a written agreement with Muslim leaders promising to convert Kenya to an Islamic state that bans Christianity.
- Obama's claims of conversion to Christianity arose after he became politically ambitious, lacking a date of conversion or baptism.
- In the book Obama,"Renegade" his friends say that "he actually really wasn't much of a churchgoer." 
- On the campaign trail, Obama was reading "The Post-American World" by Fareed Zakaria, which is written from a Muslim point-of-view.
- Contrary to Christianity, the Islamic doctrine of taqiyya encourages adherents to deny they are Muslim if it advances the cause of Islam.
- Obama uses the Muslim Pakistani pronunciation for "Pakistan" rather than the common American one.
- Obama was thoroughly exposed to Christianity as an adult in Chicago prior to attending law school, yet no one at law school saw him display any interest in converting. Obama unabashedly explained how he became "churched" in a 2007 speech: "It's around that time [while working as an organizer for the Developing Communities Project (DCP) of the Calumet Community Religious Conference (CCRC) in Chicago] that some pastors I was working with came around and asked if I was a member of a church. 'If you're organizing churches,' they said, 'it might be helpful if you went to a church once in a while.' And I thought, 'I guess that makes sense.'"
- Obama is mentioned as helping to organize the 1995 million man march led by black Muslim leader Louis Farrakhan from the Nation of Islam. 
- Obama refuses to refer to the United States as "our country", "What I think we know separate and apart from this incident -- is that there is a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that's just a fact."
- Obama has chosen the Secret Service code name "Renegade". "Renegade" conventionally describes someone who goes against normal conventions of behavior, but its first usage was to describe someone who has turned from their religion. It is a word derived from the Spanish renegado, meaning "Christian turned Muslim."
- Obama enjoyed a bigger increase in voter support in 2008 (compared to 2004) by Muslims than by any other voting group, including blacks; "Muslim turnout in the U.S. elections reached 95 percent, the highest Muslim turnout in U.S. history."
- "President-elect Barack Obama has yet to attend [Sunday] church services since winning the White House earlier ..., a departure from the example of his two immediate predecessors."
- Obama used his Muslim middle name when sworn in as President.
- Obama botched his public oath of office in which he placed his hand on a Bible, then chose not to use the Bible for his real, private oath.
- At the G20 summit in April 2009, Obama bowed deeply to Saudi King Abdullah, a Muslim who is also the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. Never before in the history of the U.S. has a president displayed such shocking deference to a foreign official and Obama has not bowed to any other royal leaders. Obama later stated, "We have to change our behavior in showing the Muslim world greater respect." Obama's spin doctors and left-wing apologists dismissed the obviousness of the bow. One anonymous aide stated, "It wasn't a bow. He grasped his hand with two hands, and he's taller than King Abdullah." However, in video of the incident, Obama's left hand can clearly be seen staying at his side until after he had finished his bow. Additionally, Obama also met with Queen Elizabeth, who is much shorter than King Abdullah, but he did not bow when he shook her hand and neither he nor the queen appeared to have any difficulty. (Many liberals and even a handful of conservatives have proposed that President Bush also bowed before King Abdullah. However, there is a vast, inexorable difference between bending down to receive a medal as Bush did and bowing in deference to a foreign leader as Obama did.)
- Obama required that a religiously affiliated college take the extraordinary action of concealing with wood the monogram "IHS", which represents the name of Jesus, during a speech by Obama there
- On more than one occasion, Obama verbally attacks the economic livelihood of Las Vegas for unknown reasons. The reason may be his contempt of gambling which is forbidden in the Koran. 
Obama tries to downplay his Islamic background by claiming that his Kenyan Muslim father was a "confirmed atheist" before Obama was born, but in fact less than 1% of Kenyans are atheists, agnostics, or non-religious. There is apparently no evidence of any Christian activities or local church participation by Obama while he was in Massachusetts from 1988 to 1991, nor of Barack Obama's joining of a Mosque (The Islamic house of worship) at any time in his life. Finally, Obama abruptly left his radical Christian church in Chicago in 2008, when it became politically controversial, without first finding another church to join. On April 7, 2009, Obama visited a mosque in Istanbul, Turkey.
Illinois State Senate (1995-2005)
Terrorist and communist associations
In 1995 a cadre of like minded individuals gathered in the home of Weather Underground (WUO) terrorists Bernardine Dohrn and William "Bill" Ayers. According to Dr. Quentin Young, "I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress." Dr. Young, a longtime friend of the Ayers' and Obama's, put up the money in 1968 to pay for the office that organized a riot in Chicago during the Democratic National Convention. Carl Davidson of Progressives for Obama was told by Fidel Castro in March 1968 that Castro believed the United States was ready for revolution. Several Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) and WUO cadre trained in Cuba prior to the insurgency. The FBI summarized the situation:
|“||Rarely has any city been threatened all at one time with an invasion of 100 to 200 thousand dissidents - plots to assassinate governmental dignitaries and prominent individuals; intentions to instigate major riots in varied ways; widespread sabotage of communication, transportation and electrical systems- proposals to pour hallucinogenic drugs into the water supply; clandestine shipments of arms and ammunition into the city for use in sniper activities - and myriad forms of guerrilla warfare.||”|
One veteran of the guerrilla warfare training in Cuba was Obama's host, Bernardine Dohrn. Young met with Dohrn after her return,
|“||Bernardine went down there already influenced by Cuba and in a state of romantic anticipation. She was at the top of her thermometer going down. I talked to her, sort of debriefed her, when she came back."||”|
Dr. Young related Illinois State Senator Alice Palmer was choosing then Chicago city councilman Barack Obama as her successor. Palmer once served on the executive board of the U.S. Peace Council, a KGB front organization that actively opposed President Ronald Reagan's defense program. Palmer wrote a report on her visit to Moscow for the 27th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU) published by the CPUSA's People's Daily World. In the twilight of the Soviet regime Palmer wrote, "Like the Reagan administration, the Soviets talk of increasing productivity among workers and curbing waste...but the Soviets' do not link these issues with ruining the living standards of human beings."
Ayers and Dohrn took credit, and have never denied responsibility for a series of terrorist bombings which included the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon and the State Department. The reopening of a cold case homicide investigation of a San Francisco police officer was urged by the San Francisco Police Officer's Association in March 2009. An FBI informant who infiltrated the WUO and was close to Ayers reported an exchange he had with Ayers about a prospective bombing:
INFORMANT: We'll blow out the Red Barn restaurant. Maybe even kill a few innocent customers — and most of them are black.
AYERS: We can't protect all the innocent people in the world. Some will get killed. Some of us will get killed. We have to accept that fact.
Ayers and Dohrn were not prosecuted because of tainted evidence gathered by the FBI. Assistant Director of the FBI Mark Felt, also known as “Deep Throat” in the Watergate Affair, was prosecuted and convicted for civil rights violations of Jennifer Dohrn, Bernardine’s sister, while tracking the terrorist pair. Ayers boasted in his book that he was "guilty as hell, free as a bird," and Felt was pardoned by President Ronald Reagan who noted Felt followed procedures he believed "essential to keep the Director of the FBI, the Attorney General, and the President of the United States advised of the activities of hostile foreign powers and their collaborators in this country.
Ayers, Dohrn and Barack Obama's relationship went back several years and they were lending their notoriety among radical leftists to launch Obama's career as Palmer's successor. Ayers' and Dohrn's first book written with Jeff Jones, the title Prairie Fire is taken from the sayings of Chairman Mao's Little Red Book,  "a single spark can set a prairie fire"," announces,
|“||we are communist men and women.||”|
Co-author and co-Weather Underground founder Jeff Jones worked for several years with Obama administration Green Czar Van Jones, another self-described communist arrested in the aftermath of a deadly riot. Like Frank Marshall Davis, there is no indication Ayers, Dohrn, Jeff Jones, Dr. Young, Anita Dunn, or other close associates of Obama have renounced their faith in what Allen Weinstein describes as "a murderous and discredited ideology."
Obama was elected to the Illinois State Senate in 1996 and served there for the next eight years.
President Obama is the first person having ties to a known former terrorist to gain control over America's nuclear weapons. Author and blogger Jack Cashill requisitioned a comparison of the writing style of Bill Ayers' 2001 memoir, Fugitive Days, with Barack Obama's earlier 1995 book, Dreams From My Father, and came to the conclusion that Obama's former boss Ayers may have ghostwritten Dreams. Ayers confesses to violent acts, planting bombs, says he has no regrets and feels he "should have done more."
Runs as candidate for the Marxist New Party
- For the full article see New Party
In 1995 Obama accepted the nomination, signed a contract, and ran as a candidate of the openly Marxist New Party. The New Party was an electoral alliance that worked alongside ACORN, formed by members of the Democratic Socialists for America (SPUSA and DSAUSA) and leaders of an offshoot of the Community Party USA (CPUSA). The New Party was funded by literally hundreds of leftist front-groups operating as special interest 527 organizations.
U.S. Senate (2004-2008)
Following a failed campaign for the House of Representatives, Obama ran for the open Senate seat from Illinois in 2004. Obama delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He won a seat in the U.S. Senate after liberals obtained the release of confidential and personally embarrassing divorce records of his opponent, Jack Ryan, forcing him to resign from the race and be replaced by the out-of-state candidate Alan Keyes.
CPUSA endorsements, support and get out the vote efforts
The People's Weekly World which describes itself as "the direct descendant of the Daily Worker " that enjoys "a special relationship with the Communist Party USA, founded in 1919," and publishes its news and views, reported on Obama's 2004 Senate primary campaign:
|“||Activists from Illinois were immersed in the campaign to elect Barak Obama to the U.S. Senate. Obama won a landslide victory in the March 16 Democratic primary.||”|
|“||This was a historic victory. It was a victory for political independence and grassroots, coalition, and issue oriented politics over the machine and money.||”|
|“||from his hospital bed, [Jarrett] wrote an article appealing to Black Chicago to turn out to vote for Barack Obama in the Illinois primaries. Obama astounded everyone with an incredible landslide victory as the progressive, Black candidate for the Democratic Party nomination for the U.S. Senate seat from Illinois. From his sickbed, Vernon Jarrett issued a clarion call, and the people responded.||”|
October 2008 crimes against Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson's family highlighted Obama's record against law and order, as he voted against making it a crime in Illinois "for convicts on probation or on bail to have contact with a street gang". "'We've got 75,000 gang members - that's almost six gang members to one police officer,'" in Obama's hometown of Chicago.
A March 16th, 2005 AP article puts Senator Obama on record to ban oil drilling in the Alaska frontier known as ANWR 
His 2007 voting record in the U.S. Senate makes him as its most liberal member. Among fellow Senate Democrats, he was further left than liberals like Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Dianne Feinstein, Charles Schumer, Russ Feingold, Carl Levin, Joseph Biden and Harry Reid. He has grown steadily more liberal since arriving at the Senate: the same analysis assessed him as 10th most liberal in 2006 and 16th most liberal in 2005.
In late 2006, Obama's second book, The Audacity of Hope, was published. Its title was supplied by the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., a minister who has stated that "racism is how this country was founded and how this country was run .... We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God." The book contains more of Senator Obama's personal story including the roles of both family and politics. Audacity spent 30 weeks on the New York Times Nonfiction Best Sellers list.
Senator Obama is the chairman of an important subcommittee that has oversight of our efforts in Afghanistan. He has not held a single hearing on Afghanistan even though American forces are risking their lives in a theatre of war. Since joining Foreign Relations, Obama has missed three meetings on a "new strategy" in Afghanistan, a country he only visited in 2008. Barack Obama clinched his party's nomination for President after 16 straight months of campaigning.
In June 2008, Obama voted with the Democratic party to kill the sunset provision of the Bush tax cuts. By letting these tax cuts expire, single mothers with two kids will pay an additional $1,800 annually. Married couples with incomes of $50,000 will pay an additional $2,180 annually. Elderly couples will pay an additional $2,000 annually and a family of four will pay 191% more per year in taxes. Barack Obama often claims to be for taxing the rich their fair share. By voting to eliminate the Bush tax cuts, Obama is taxing most middle class and blue collar families.
Obama and the Democratic-led Congress has voted for the upgraded GI Bill despite the opposition from the President, the Secretary of Defense, the Pentagon, the generals in combat zones and the GOP Presidential nominee. It was crafted to increase veteran benefits. Yet, the strain on our military is great. The bill would cost $2.8 to $4 billion per month. Some argue that this bill depletes the US's volunteer military personnel by enticing them to leave service rather than be re-deployed.
As senator, Obama has requested nearly $936 million in earmarks which averages to $500,000. per day over four years,  for which the Council for Citizens Against Government Waste has given him a rating of 10% in 2007 (18% lifetime). A score of 100% represents voting against all pork, and 0% represents voting for all pork. Democrats averaged 5% in 2007, whereas Republicans averaged 60%. 
According to a Fox News report on October 5th, Obama has taken more than $126,000. in campaign contribution from Fannie Mae in a little over three years. This ranks him second, only Chris Dodd has received more campaign contribution dollars from Fannie Mae.
Use of filibuster and obstructionism
If we're going to have a government that works for the American people, then we need to focus on the things that actually matter ...Every day we waste delaying votes on well-qualified public servants or obstructing progress on problems that need solving is a day we're not doing our jobs. 
- In 2005, a year after his election to the Senate, Obama placed a hold on Susan Bodine to lead the Environmental Protection Agency office that oversees Superfund and emergency cleanup programs because the agency had missed a deadline on new regulations for lead paint exposure.
- In September 2006, Obama and Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) blocked Robert L. Wilkie's nomination as a Defense Department assistant secretary over a long-delayed Pentagon report on Midwestern wind farms.
- And Obama joined with other Democrats in October 2007 to block the nomination of Hans von Spakovsky to the Federal Election Commission. Von Spakovsky later withdrew; Wilkie and Bodine were eventually confirmed. 
Obama's principal legislation was S. 2433, which was an attempt to force the U.S. to increase its foreign aid by hundreds of billions of dollars under the guise of reducing global poverty, which was subsequently blocked by conservatives.
Obama did support and co-sponsor a bill championed by Tom Coburn and known as the Coburn-Obama Government Transparency Act of 2006, which was signed into law by President George W. Bush on Sept. 9, 2006. This law created a website that will list the federal government's grants and contracts.
Between Jan 13, 2007 and March 13, 2008, Sen. Obama has sponsored 120 mostly liberal resolutions and bills in the Senate. His supporters cite the following less liberal examples, but this list is not representative:
- S.117 : A bill to amend titles 10 and 38, United States Code, to improve benefits and services for members of the Armed Forces, veterans of the Global War on Terrorism, and other veterans, to require reports on the effects of the Global War on Terrorism, and for other purposes.
- S.133 : A bill to promote the national security and stability of the economy of the United States by reducing the dependence of the United States on oil through the use of alternative fuels and new technology, and for other purposes.
- S.453 : A bill to prohibit deceptive practices in Federal elections.
- S.713 : A bill to ensure dignity in care for members of the Armed Forces recovering from injuries.
- A bill to raise the minimum wage; Obama voted against the bill when it was later attached to an Iraq war supplemental spending bill.
Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Obama worked with Sen. Lugar writing legislation aimed at improving conventional and nuclear non-proliferation efforts. This legislation was signed by President Bush in January 2008.
In June 2007 the Senate passed his resolution condemning violence by the Zimbabwe government. It also passed legislation co-sponsored by Obama that financed a Special Court for Sierra Leone to prosecute former Liberian President Charles Taylor. 
Barack Obama continued to collect money for a 2010 Senate re-election campaign as late as June 2008, and filed reports indicating money was still pouring into this fund. This is especially notable because it is an efficient way of sidetracking donations from his Presidential race. The website<obamasenate2010.gov> is now defunct.
Foreign policy experience
In his presidential campaign, Obama stated that "foreign policy is the area where I am probably most confident" and then cited "having lived in Indonesia for four years, having family that is impoverished in small villages in Africa". He lived in Indonesia from age 6 to 10, and he later discovered that his father had some other children in Africa.
While campaigning, he has visited several foreign countries. In Russia and the former Soviet republics, he met with representatives of the International Republican Institute and National Democratic Institute to discuss democracy in the former Soviet republics. He also met with Russian military officials and visited several nuclear and biological weapons destruction sites in Russia, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan with Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Richard Lugar (R-IN). On the same tour, he visited London, UK, and met with Tony Blair, sitting UK Prime Minister.
Obama visited South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Chad; he discussed his tour of Robben Island prison, met with U.S. troops, and visited refugee camps of the people fleeing Darfur. He also addressed Africa's growing AIDS epidemic.
During a ten-day-long tour of the Middle East, he talked with government leaders in Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, and Israel.
Presidential Election (2008)
- See Main article : Barack Hussein Obama 2008 Presidential campaign
Senator Obama won the 2008 Presidential election, with over 52% of the popular vote. He carried every state that John Kerry won in 2004, in addition to Iowa, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Florida, and Indiana. Of the 127 million votes cast, Obama beat John McCain by 8 million total votes. See county breakdown map 
- Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. (B. Obama and, allegedly, William Ayers ) ISBN 0307383415
- The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream. (B. Obama) ISBN 0307455874
- Barack Obama in His Own Words. (B. Obama and Lisa Rogak) ISBN 0786720573
- Change We Can Believe In. Barack Obama's Plan to Renew America's Promise. (B. Obama)
- The Case Against Barack Obama. The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate. (David Freddso) ISBN 1596985666
- The Obama Nation. Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality. (Jerome R. Corsi) ISBN 1416598065
- Obama Unmasked. Did Slick Hollywood Handlers Create the Perfect Candidate? (Floyd Brown and Lee Trexler) ISBN 0936783591
- Obama: The Man Behind The Mask. (Andy Martin) ISBN 0965781240
- The Audacity of Deceit. Barack Obama's War on American Values. (Brad O'Leary) ISBN 1935071025
- Early in his campaign for president in 2007, Obama declared in an interview with the Chicago Tribune, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue ... my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."
- "This country is going to honor our collective responsibility." 
- Articles about Barack Obama from previous "Breaking News"
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)
- Birthplace of Barack Obama
- Essay:Born Outside the U.S.A.!
- Essay: The Special Interests Candidate
- Lobbyists ties to the Obama administration
- New Party
- Obama birth certificate controversy
- Obama birth certificate lawsuits
- Obama doublespeak
- Obama inauguration
- Religion of Barack Hussein Obama
- The Honorable James David Manning
- Young Communist League
- Hitchens, Peter The Black Kennedy: But does anyone know the real Barack Obama? Daily Mail. Accessed 4 February 2008.
- James Simpson, Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis, American Thinker, September 28, 2008.
- What Is To Be Done? Burning Questions of our Movement, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Lenin’s Collected Works, Foreign Languages Publishing House, 1961, Moscow, Volume 5, pp. 347-530.
- Official Obama for President Website
- Barack Obama Personal Financial Disclosures Summary: 2005, retrieved from opensecrets.org 17 June 2007.
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- University of Chicago Law School Faculty Listing
- Barack Obama Biography from Biography.com
- New York Times Topics, Barack Obama
- Documentary on Barack Hussein Obama
- Voting Record of Barack Hussein Obama
-  israelinsider. 14 August 2008. Accessed 23 January 2010.
- McGrew, Mark S. Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama vs World Leaders. Pravda.ru. 19 January 2009. Accessed 23 January 2010.
- Large, high-resolution picture of his birth certificate
- KITV Honolulu report
- Obama's African grandmother Sarah Hussein Obama says Barack was born in her presence in Kenya.Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes, Israeli News, October 12, 2008Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth, WND, October 23, 2008Audio Conversation Link
- "Obama’s finance team missed quite a few obviously troubling large donations, from such unsavory individuals as Mr. Jfggjjfgj, 'Mong Kong,' 'Test Person,' and 'Jockim Alberton,' who lives at a fictional address on a street that does not exist in Wilmington, Delaware. How many fictional characters might there be among the $220 million that Obama has collected in small, undisclosed contributions? Obama's small donors have all been recorded, and he could easily follow McCain’s lead by disclosing this major source of his campaign’s money.""Fake Donors, Phony Pledge, National Review (Oct. 22, 2008) Obama did not.
- "President Barack Obama visited a sixth grade classroom in Falls Church, Virginia. What is particularly odd is Mr. Obama brought two teleprompters into the classroom along with the podium with the Presidential seal (video below)."
- Obama Endorses Indefinite Detention Without Trial for Some, Peter Finn, Washington Post, May 22, 2009.
- During Bush's last year http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335500,00.html
- "My attitude is that if the economy's good for folks from the bottom up, it's gonna be good for everybody. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." OBAMA FIRES A 'ROBIN HOOD' WARNING SHOT, N.Y. Post
- John McCain quipped during the campaign, "He's running for Redistributor In Chief, I'm running for Commander In Chief."McCain Attacks Obama's Faith in Americans Fox News, 10-31-2008. The slogan "from each according to their ability to each according to their need" is an idea originally proposed by Karl Marx and could be the inspiration for the centrally planned economy Obama plans to introduce to the US when he is installed into office.
- The socialization of health care will force taxpayers to pay for healthcare for those who refuse to or can not afford to purchase it themselves.
- Obama's direct copy of a Lenin poster for his Berlin visit
- The LA Times looks into the Obama-Che iconography connection by Michelle Malkin
- http://www.aim.org/aim-report/is-barack-obama-a-marxist-mole/ "Is Barack Obama a Marxist Mole?", Accuracy in Media.
- Pro-Life Voters Must Work Overtime to Stop Pro-Abortion Barack Obama, June 4, 2008. Indeed, Obama was upset with the decision of the Supreme Court not to strike down the law passed by the United States Congress to prohibit partial-birth abortion, believing that partial-birth abortion is guaranteed right of the Constitution and that there should be no ability to legislate against it.
- http://www.aapsonline.org/newsoftheday/0089 . The doctors observe that "Obama's logo is noteworthy. It is always there, a small one in the middle of the podium, providing a point of visual fixation ... [that] resembles a crystal ball, a favorite of hypnotists."
- Black Like Mao: Red China and Black Revolution, Robin D.G. Kelley and Betsy Esche, Souls Volume 1, Number 4 Fall 1999, p. 39 in original (p. 34 pdf).
- Obama popularity lower than Bush's at six-month mark: poll
- Marist Poll, [President Obama’s Approval Rating & The 2010 Midterm Elections], February 8, 2010.
- CBS’s Smith Compares Obama to Lincoln; Obama Attacks Hannity NewsBusters.org, October 23, 2008
- Case Study: Chicago-The Barack Obama Campaign, By Toni Foulkes, Social Policy, Winter 2003, Vol. 34, No. 2 Spring 2004, Vol. 34, No. 3.
- Obama Workers' Che Guevara Poster Was No Fluke from Moonbattery
- Alan Keyes: Obama Will Destroy U.S. NewsMax, February 23, 2009
- Scope of Soviet activity in the United States. Hearing before the Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Eighty-fourth Congress, second session - Eighty-fifth Congress, first session. Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off. (1956), p. 2865 (p. 14 pdf).
- Bill Ayers Unmasked, Bethany Stotts, August 25, 2009, Accuracy in Academia. Retrieved February 15, 2010.
- Foreign Influence - Weather Underground Organization (WUO). FBI Chicago Field Office Report, August 20, 1976. Section I. Ideology D. Influence of Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tse-tung Thought, Pages 55-62 in original (pp. 18-25 pdf).
- Who Wrote “Dreams From My Father"?, by Jack Cashill, October 9, 2008.
- The thought of Mao Tse-Tung, Anna Louise Strong, Published in 1947, Amerasia (New York).
- Foreign Influence - Weather Underground Organization (WUO). FBI Chicago Field Office Report, August 20, 1976, Influence of China, Pages 144-145 in original (pp. 32-33 pdf).
- Of the nearly $700 million dollars Barack Obama raised in 2008 to run for President, Sidley Austin was the 9th largest donor to the campaign. Barack Obama (D) Top Contributors', Center For Responsive Politics. Retrieved from opensecrets.org, March 2, 2010.
- Foreign Influence - Weather Underground Organization (WUO). FBI Chicago Field Office Report, August 20, 1976. Page 202 in original (p. 17 pdf). Gilbert reiterated the WUO's founding statement from You Don't Need A Weatherman To Know Which Way The Wind Blows, New Left Notes, June 18, 1969, reprinted in the Chicago Field Office Report, Section I. Ideology. A. Major Political Statements, pp. 6-15 original (pp. 39-48 pdf), which reads in part, "The goal is the destruction of US imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism. Winning state power in the US will occur as a result of the military forces of the US overextending themselves around the world..." (p.41 pdf).
- Davidson's anti-Trotskyite polemic, Left in Form, Right in Essence defends Maoist doctrine.
Retrieved from 对当代托洛茨基主义的批判：英文论集百花齐放 - 中国文革研究网, March 15, 2010.
- Carl Davidson, LinkedIn.com, retrieved March 13, 2010.
- The rally was organized by Chicagoans Against War in Iraq (CAWI) later renamed Chicagoans Against War and Injustice. About CAWI by Carl Davidson, Nov 02 2006. Retrieved from Chicagoans Against War and Injustice, March 15, 2010.
- Reply to Carl Davidson, 15 Mar 2005. Progressive Economists Network List (PEN-L) Internet discussion. The poster states, "Any investigation of the 1970s will reveal that the "New Communist Movement" evolved more than less outside the Soviet ideological polarity, with many clinging to their particular conception of Mao Ze Tung Thought. During the 1973-1975 period Mr. Davidson did conduct polemics against Trotskyism in the pages of the Guardian and this is perhaps the reason for the current continuing dispute. At that time I was a member of the Communist League in Detroit and Mr. Davidson was a leading member of the October League which sided with the China polarity in the "Sino-Soviet" split rather than taking marching orders from the Kremlin."
- Chronology of Political Events, Part Four 1975-1980. Max Elbaum. Retrieved from Revolution In The Air: Sixties Radicals Turn to Lenin, Mao and Che, March 16, 2010. Exerpted:
1977- June 4-5: October League holds founding convention of Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist) - CP(ML); Mike Klonsky is chair...
August 12-18: Eleventh Congress of the Chinese Communist Party. Mao and the Cultural Revolution are given positive assessments but the Congress officially declares the Cultural Revolution ended. That same month, CPC chair Hua Guofeng and U.S. CP(M-L) chair Mike Klonsky exchange toasts at banquet for CP(M-L) leaders in Beijing; this is effective recognition of the CP(M-L) as the semi-official pro-China party in the U.S. The June founding of the CP(ML) had been hailed by a top CPC leader as a “new victory of the Marxist-Leninist Movement in the U.S.”...
1979- Beginning of crisis and collapse of CP(ML)... In early 1979 there was also a trip to China by representatives of CP(ML), LRS, RWH, PUL, BACU and other “pro-China” collectives as part of the efforts to build unity among all those who supported the CPC and the Three Worlds Theory, but the Chinese do not press the groups to unite although they effectively withdraw the idea (as does CP(ML) itself) that the CP(ML) is “the” party in the U.S...
U.S. Peace Council, with CP activists in pivotal positions, is founded...
- VVAW Letter of Support, The Veteran, Spring 2004 (Volume 34, Number 1).
- Directive on the American Antiwar Movement captured by US military forces in South Vietnam on May 12, 1972, is a communist Directive designed to motivate discussions within Vietnam about promoting the ongoing antiwar activities in the United States. The fifth paragraph of this document makes clear that the Vietnamese communists were utilizing for their propaganda purposes the activities of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War. The protest described as occurring from April 19 through April 22, 1971 coincides directly with the dates of Dewey Canyon III, the Washington, DC, protest led by John Kerry, during which John Kerry's testimony before Senator Fulbright's Foreign Relations Committee was a televised centerpiece. The description of the protest activities in the Directive even include the "return their medals" ceremony in which John Kerry and other VVAW members threw their medals and/or ribbons toward the steps of the US Capitol, with several shouting threats of violence against their government as they did so.Retrieved from www.wintersoldier.com, March 16, 2010.
- John Kerry and the VVAW: Hanoi's American Puppets? Newly discovered documents link Vietnam Veterans Against the War to Vietnamese communists, Jerome R. Corsi and Scott Swett. Retrieved from www.wintersoldier.com, March 16, 2010.
- The 2004 Elections, Carl Davidson, May 20, 2004. Retrieved from zcommunications.org, Marfch 18, 2010.
- A Tale of Two Community Organizers, Elinor Lynn Warner, American Thinker, November 19, 2009.
- Unearthed! Obama's twisted ACORN roots, Chelsea Schilling, WorldNetDaily, Track timeline of president's ties to group immersed in scandals, September 18, 2009.
- Speech delivered to the 6th Annual Distressed Investing Forum Union Club, New York, February 27-28, 2008, BriebartTV, Retrieved February 15, 2010.
- Revolutionaries in High Places- Van Jones, by adamfreedom March 23, 2009.
- Obama File 72 Obama Appoints "Former" Communist To White House "Green Job", Trevor Louden, April 06, 2009.
- Machete 48
- Reclaiming Revolution: history, summation & lessons from the work of Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), Spring 2004, p.15 pdf.
- Ibid, p. 23 pdf.
- Ibid, p. 25 pdf.
- Ibid, pp. 8, 10, 15 pdf.
- Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP). Retrieved from dicoverthenetworks.org, March 8, 2010.
- Unholy Alliance: The "Peace Left" and the Islamic Jihad Against America, David Horowitz and John Perazzo, FrontPageMagazine.com, April 13, 2005. Retrieved March 11, 2010.
- Van Jones, 'Green Jobs Czar', a self-described 'communist' arrested during Rodney King riots, Kathy Shaidle, July 17, 2009. Retrieved from examiner.com March 11, 2010.
- Maoist in the White House, Dr. George Reisman, Ludwig von Mises Institute, October 19, 2009.
- Obama 'Lying' About Muslim Past, Expert Says NewsMax, October 9, 2008
- FBI file Frank Marshall Davis, v.5 p. 58 pdf.
- Subversive Activities Control Act of 1950, 50 U.S. Code Chapter 23 Subchapter IV Sec. 841
- FBI File 100-15799 Frank Marshall Davis, v. 3 p. 26.
- Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, By Barack Obama, Random House, 2007, pp. 89-91, 96-98, .
- Rethinking the History and Future of the Communist Party,By Gerald Horne, Political Affairs magazine, March 28 2007.
- Statement Supporting the People of the Congo (L.) Against U.S. Aggression (November 28, 1964), People of the World, Unite and Defeat the U.S. Aggressors and All Their Lackeys, 2nd ed., p. 14. Cited in Quotations from Mao Tse Tung from: 1927 - 1964, Mao Tse Tung, Chapter 7 Dare to Struggle and Dare to Win, Peking Foreign Languages Press, 1966. Online Version: Mao Tse Tung Internet Archive (marxists.org) 2000.
- Quoted in Black Like Mao: Black Like Mao: Red China and Black Revolution, Robin D.G. Kelley and Betsy Esche, Souls Volume 1, Number 4 Fall 1999, p. 11 in original (p. 7 pdf).
- Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, By Barack Obama, Random House, 2007, pp. 97, 220.
- Special Olympics chief responds to Obama gaffe, Stacy St Clair, Chicago Tribune, March 20, 2009]
- Obama's Birth Certificate
- Born in the U.S.A.
- Justice, Supremes confirm getting eligibility challenge WND, March 24, 2009
- Office of the Press Secretary, April 14, 2009, whitehouse.gov
- The Jarrett Connection. Proof That Obama’s Hawaii and Chicago Communist Networks Were Linked Trevor Louden, June 01, 2009.
- From Protest to Politics:When war begins progressive work doesn’t end, Jeff Epton, In These Times, December 15, 2003. Retrieved March 15, 2010.
- Against Going to War with Iraq (2002) by Barack Obama. Delivered on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 by Barack Obama, Illinois State Senator, at the first high-profile Chicago anti-Iraq war rally (organized by Chicagoans Against War in Iraq) at noon in Federal Plaza in Chicago, Illinois. Retrieved from Wikisource.com, March 15, 2010.
- Remarks of Illinois State Sen. Barack Obama Against Going to War with Iraq, October 02, 2002. Retrieved from www.barackobama.com March 15, 2010.
- Saddam Hussein's Regime Methods of Torture
- Obama's War, Peter Wehner, Commentary, April 2008.
- Vote of Confidence : A huge black turnout in November 1992 altered Chicago's electoral landscape—and raised a new political star: a 31-year-old lawyer named Barack Obama, By Gretchen Reynolds, Chicago Magazine, January 1993.
- Veteran Illinois Senator Dixon Defeated - Congress, By Bob Sector, L.A. Times, March 18, 1992.
- Carol Moseley Braun, dkosopedia.com, retrieved October 25, 2009. Some sources state Moseley Braun's "outrage" was directed at the treatment of Anita Hill over her claims of sexual harassment by the nominee, however Moseley Braun voted to acquit President William Jefferson Clinton of charges stemming from a sexual harassment suit which Clinton settled by paying the aggrieved party $850,000 out of court to satisfy damage claims.
- Michelle Obama's old law firm defends ACORN, WorldNetDaily, December 23, 2008.
- http://www.mcclatchydc.com/227/story/31079.html, Obama's church pushes controversial doctrines, March 20, 2008
- , Obama Drops Church Membership in Chicago, May 31, 2008
- USA TODAY, Obama breaks with former pastor, Candidate cites rants on U.S. role in terror, AIDS, by Kathy Kiely and David Jackson 
- Obama Says He Is Outraged By Wright's "Rants"
- Obama's Pastor: G-d Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
- Was Barack Obama a Muslim
- Dreams from My Father, by Barack Obama, p.142 Aug 1, 1996
- My Spiritual Journey Time Magazine, October 2006
- http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina31103.htm. During the third and fourth grades, Obama learned about Islam for two hours each week in religion class, according to the LATimes. Campaign downplays his connection during boyhood in Indonesia, Baltimore Sun, March 16, 2007
- A Brief History of The Fourteen Infallibles. Qum: Ansariyan Publications. 2004.
- al-Qarashi, Baqir Shareef (2007). The life of Imam Husain. Qum: Ansariyan Publications.
- Only after Obama became politically ambitious did he declare himself to be a Christian, yet he never replaced his Muslim name "Hussein" with a Christian one as most do when they undergo a religious conversion. For example, when the Italian journalist Magdi Allam recently converted to Christianity, he took a new name: "Cristiano". When Saul became a Christian, he changed his name to "Paul"; when the famous boxer Cassius Clay converted to Islam, he took the Muslim name of Muhammad Ali. "It is common for those converting to a new religion to change their name on conversion" or adopt a Christian name at baptism.
- Obama declared, "John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith."
- Barack Obama's Christian Journey | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008
- For example, Obama writes in his own autobiography, "Only Malcolm X's autobiography seemed to offer something different. His repeated acts of self-creation spoke to me. The blunt poetry of his words, his unadorned insistence on respect, promised a new and uncompromising order, martial in its discipline, forged through sheer force of will. ... [E]ven as I imagine myself following Malcolm's call, one line in the book stayed with me. He spoke of a wish he'd once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged."
-  Text of the agreement, as three images: 
- In his book, Obama oddly claims to have been baptized without giving his age or date, and later gave a date that postdates his political ambition (1992).
- Wolffe: President Missed Rev. Wright’s Racist Rants Because 'He Wasn’t Much of a Churchgoer' NewsBusters.org, June 16, 2009
- Obama repeatedly pronounced "Pakistan" as "Pokiston" in the first presidential debate.
- Obama, ACORN, and the churches SperoNews, October 7, 2008
- [http://www.nowpublic.com/world/obama-organized-farrakhan-s-million-man-march, Obama Organized Farrakhan’s ‘Million Man March’, NowPublic.com, April 2, 2008
- Video of Obama bowing almost to King's waist
- Georgetown hides Jesus' name at request of Obama's White House
- Lawmakers upset over Obama's 2nd anti-Vegas remark, WashingtonPost, February 2, 2010
- The Stealth Candidate, Transcript, Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein, May 22 2008, p. 16.
- House Committee on Un-American Activities, Subversive Involvement in Disruption of 1968 Democratic Party National Convention, and Hearings Before the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations With Respect to Intelligence Activities of the United States Senate. Ninety- Fourth Congress. First Session. Volume 6. Federal Bureau of Investigation. 1976, Exhibit 68-13., cited in Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection, Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein, usasurvival.org
- Final Talk to the Fourth Contingent, Julian Rizo DGI.
- Declassified U.S. Government intelligence information regarding the communist and foreign connections of the Weather Underground. Presented as evidence, on the agreement of the prosecution and defense counsel, in the trial of W. Mark Felt and Edward S. Miller, p.10.
- Georgie Anne Geyer and Keyes Beach "Cuba: School for U.S. Radicals", Chicago Daily News/Chicago Sun-Times five part series October 1970, excerpted in FBI file Weather Underground Organization (Weatherman), Part 1c pp. 5-7 pdf (113-115 in original). 
- Obama once visited '60s radicals., Ben Smith, Politico, February 22, 2008.
- The Apocalyptic premise : Nuclear Arms Debated, By Ernest W. Lefever, E. Stephen Hunt, Ethics and Public Policy Center, Washington, D.C., 1982, pp. 127-137.
- FBI file Weather Underground
- S.F. police union accuses Ayers in 1970 bombing, Demian Bulwa, San Francisco Chronicle March 12, 2009.
- Bringing down America : an FBI informer with the Weathermen, by Larry Grathwohl, Frank Reagan, 1976. 
- Nixon and the FBI: The White House Tapes, National Security Archive, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Statement on Granting Pardons to W. Mark Felt and Edward S. Miller, April 15, 1981.
- Two Top F.B.I. Officials Cleared, New York Times, December 1, 1983.
- Harvey Klehr, Far Left of Center: The American Radical Left Today (Transaction Books, New Brunswick, 1988), 109.
- Obama's 'green jobs czar' worked with terror founder Van Jones served on board of activist group where ex-Weatherman serves as top director, By Aaron Klein, WorldNetDaily, August 13, 2009.
- www.cashill.com, Who Wrote “Dreams From My Father"?, by Jack Cashill, October 9, 2008, retrieved on 10/16/2008  Cashill states that a computer comparison of Obama's so-called autobiography with that of the terrorist Bill Ayers, supports the theory that Ayers actually wrote parts of Obama's book; also he wrote "None of this, of course, proves Ayers' authorship conclusively, but the evidence makes him a much more likely candidate than Obama to have written the best parts of Dreams". "In assessing the signature of sample passages from Dreams," the experienced analyst found "a very strong match to all of the Ayers samples" that he processed. He did not address the possibility that Ayers had plagiarized from Obama's earlier book. A philosophy professor from England disagreed.
- From the Chicago DSA website, "Candidates must be approved via a NP political committee. Once approved, candidates must sign a contract with the NP. The contract mandates that they must have a visible and active relationship with the NP. The political entourage included ...Barack Obama, chief of staff for State Sen. Alice Palmer. Obama is running for Palmer's vacant seat." Retrieved from Chicago New Party Update, by Bruce Bentley. Retrieved March 15,2010.
- NEW PARTY (NP), discoverthenetwork.org.
- Rick Moran. Obama's Alliance with Marxists, American Thinker, June 03, 2008.
- Aaron Klein. Newspaper shows Obama belonged to socialist party, WorldNetDaily, October 24, 2008.
- JB Williams. Obama’s Well Organized Community Is Falling Apart, Canada Free Press, August 18, 2009.
- About the People's Weekly World pww.org
- A turning point election, Joelle Fishman, People's Weekly World, 04/24/04.
- The CPUSA fires up its members to ‘Dump Bush!’, By Tim Wheeler, Washington correspondent, People's Weekly World , 04/24/04.
- Vernon Jarrett: a partisan journalistic giant, Dee Myles, People's Weekly World Newspaper, Jun 5, 2004.
- The person of interest in the murders of Hudson's mother, brother, and 7-year-old nephew is the estranged husband of Hudson's sister and a convicted felon who had violated his parole conditions.
- "More people have been murdered in Chicago this year than in New York - even though New York's population is three times greater. When Hudson's mother, brother and nephew were killed last month, they pushed the city's homicide total for the year to 436 and counting. New York has had 430 homicides." 
- HR 2206 - Emergency Appropriations, Kathy Gill, Your Guide to U.S. Politics: Current Events. May 26 2007.
- Votes - H.R. 2206: Iraq Supplemental, May 28, 2007. Retrieved from Deeper Inside the Mountain, June 4, 2007.
- New York Times Best Sellers Non Fiction
-  http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/05/mccain_to_obama_dont_demagogue.php , McCain To Obama: Don't Demagogue The GI Bill, May 22, 2008
- Obama Can't Win Against Palin Wall Street Journal, September 11, 2008
- 2007 Senate Scorecard
- CCAGW Releases 2007 Congressional Ratings
- HR 2206 - Emergency Appropriations, Kathy Gill, Your Guide to U.S. Politics: Current Events. May 26 2007.
- Votes - H.R. 2206: Iraq Supplemental, May 28, 2007. Retrieved from Deeper Inside the Mountain, June 4, 2007.
- Anti Obama.net
- Don’t Vote For Obama.net
- Nobama Network
- Audacity Of Hypocrisy
- The Real Barack Obama
- The New Cult of Personality
- Surviving Obamunism T-shirts
- Barack Obama the Anti-Christ ?
- Che, Obama, and the Revolutionary Agenda
- Obama Laundry List of Lies
- GAFFNEY: America's first Muslim president? Washington Times
- Barack Obama and Islam. by John L. Esposito.